Werewolf Love Dramas(Rated R)...

Door Blue_Flame24

David and Dominic Summers are brothers. Dominic being the superstar jock and David the outcasted nerd. Both n... Meer

Werewolf Love Dramas(Rated R)
Chapter 1-Meeting the Dramas
Chapter 2-Study Session
chapter 3-The Heat is On
Chapter 4-Sizzle and Steam
Chapter 5-Jealous much?
Chapter 6-Drama is a Bitch
Chapter 7-Everyone is Tense
Chapter 8-My First science A
Chapter 9-Planning
Chapter 10-Desse
Chapter 11-And It is revealed...
Chapter 12-Not so sure...
Chapter 14-Pedophile much?
Chapter 15-Daddy's little Girl
Chapter 16-Now I know how it feels
Chapter 17- Relaxation at Last
Chapter 18- Meeting the Maine
Chapter 19- The End?
Chapter 20- Coronation
Chapter 21- Alpha David
Chapter 22- Feel The Burn
Chapter 23- Back Home
Chapter 24- Search
Chapter 25- Injury
Chapter 26- David...
Chapter 27- A Death...
Chapter 28- Prom
Chapter 29- Party
Chapter 30- Dress Shopping
Chapter 31-Prom Here We Come
Chapter 32-Prom pt. 2
Chapter 33- I'm sorry

Chapter 13-A Vampire?

20.9K 326 4
Door Blue_Flame24

Chapter 13-A Vampire?

Courtney's POV:

School on monday seemed much more peaceful and calming everyone seemed in much better moves.Some people came "out of the closet" and were holding hands with their lovers.

"I'm liking the new car."I smiled as David pulled up in an Audi R8.

"It's just a couple of gifts after become a "man"."He laughed as I sat on the trunk.I looked around for Hilary and I soon found her.

"No way.Hilary is with Baxter!?Jeremy Baxter!?"I said surprised.Jeremy Baxter was going to Stratford University on a scholarship by playing soccer.They said he was going to the MLS or whatever it's called.Jeremy was cute don't get me wrong but he wasn't hot or beautiful.I prefer to call really good looking boys beautiful or handsome.Make them feel special.

"Hilary Hues?"He asked surprised.

"Yea.I don't think I know another Hilary here...do you?"

"No it's not that.It's just Parker said...That she was her mate."

"Parker Huston is lesbian?Really?She doesn't seem like it."I said surprised.

"Last time I talked to her she said yes."

"Did she have a boyfriend the last time you talked to her?"I asked starring at the all black Boss 302 mustang that pulled up in our school.It was nice but David's car was nicer.David turned around.

"What in God's name..."He began to say.It seemed like everyone in the parking lot was watching.Out popped a guy.He looked about our age and he had pale blonde shaggy hair with pale skin to match.and I mean really pale skin.He was tall but slim yet muscles flexed through his white shirt.He walked around to the passenger side and opened the door.And out stepped Parker.

"No fucking way."I gawked.Parker's long pale blonde hair matched his and it wasn't up in a ponytail it was down and flowing past her shoulders like mine did.She wore skin tight dark blue jeans with a cream coloured lacy top that pushed her boobs up.She had a silver cross necklace dangling past her chest and she had gorgeous black heels on, paired with a black leather jacket.She was wearing something that I would wear.And she didn't have her glasses on.Her makeup was dark but it complimented her snow white skin.She fixed her bag and the mysterious guy kissed her passionately right in the parking lot.It was dead silent and when they broke apart he got back in and drove off.

She smiled triumphantly and the look on Hilary's face was shocking.She looked like she saw a ghost.

Parker walked with confidence...I mean it was freaking December now and she is wearing a tank top?I swear to God these werewolves are insane.I was bundled up in light blue skinny jeans,beige Uggs and my big fluffy Canadian Goose jacket.And David was wearing pants at least but he still only had a t-shirt on.

"Hi."Parker said happily stopping infront of us.

"Where the hell did the old Parker go?"

"Away along with her virginity."She laughed opening her books.She placed them on the back of David's car and she pulled her black glasses from her pocket and looked over her notes.

"I take it you and Hilary aren't in it anymore."A cold expression appeared on Parker's face.

"No.Tyler is my new mate.and I love him already."She said the expression leaving.

"He is pretty hot."I said.

"I know right?"She asked getting excited.David's face turned cold and I pulled my hood more securely over my head.

"Where did you meet him?"

"At Bar 21.Where Hilary explained she wasn't a lesbian and I realized I'm not either.I like it much more being dominated."she said.

"Okay do not need the detail.How old is he?"David asked.

"Seventeen."

"what school does he go to?"I asked.

"Spencer's Academy for vampires..."She said starring down at her notes.

"He's a vampire!?"David almost shouted but kept his voice down.Suddenly David's friend jesse walked up.

"What's going on?"He asked confused.

"Parker's mate is a fucking vampire.He drinks blood."David said.

"But...can you blame her?If she says he's her mate then who cares and he is hot."I pointed out.

"Enough,Missy."He chided.His voice was threatening.Like a "don't make me come over there" kind of voice.I shrugged and smiled turning away.

"She does have a point.On the first part I don't know if he's hot.But it all comes down too...if he likes you and you trust him.Then go for it.Just be careful if he doesn't really like you."Jesse warned.

"He can't hurt me.Well he can't drink my blood or else he will die.Vampires can only drink the blood of their blood mate."Parker said.

"And he drank from you?Blood mate?Oh God.Do your parents know?"David asked.

"No.I'll tell them when the time comes.For now...give me a break."She said angrily grabbing her books and leaving.

"Dominic was great."Jesse said breaking the silence.I made a small giggle.Ha Dominic was gay and he can stop harrassing me.

"I really don't want to hear if my brother is good in bed."David said grabbing his bag.

"I'll think about it."

"No.Because then I will hear you in my head because of the pack bond."He warned.

"Fine."Jesse said walking into the school ahead of us.David sighed shaking his head and tapping my knee.

"Oh let Parker be.She's happy and she has a lot of confidence.Let the woman be."I said.

"That is not what I am...distraught over."He said still shaking his head.I starred at him hard and then I finally got it.

"Haha someone's jealous,because I think a vampire is hot."I teased poking him in the chest.

"No.That's not a good thing."

"Why?What are you going to do?Lock me in my room?Give me no dinner?"I laughed.

"Nope.Your going in the snow bank."He said lifting me up easily.

"What?No!David I swear to God I will break everything you own and I will bite your tongue off!"I yelled.

"Bite my tongue off?You think you can bite a werewolf's tongue off?Seriously?"He asked stopping.All I could see was pavement and the wet puddles caused by some snow and then I saw the white cold crystal snow flakes.

"Ready?"He asked.

"No!David!"I squealed.

"Three..."He chimed.

"David!."I yelled kicking my legs.

"Two..."

I yanked my hood tighter and shut my eyes and soon I felt the lovely pavement under my feet.I opened my eyes and I was standing,infront of him to be exact.I looked around and took a deep breath of relief.

"You honestly thought I was going to throw you in the snow?"He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Yes.I did actually."

"Well I will next time.If I hear the words "hot" or any other words that describe him...nor do I want to hear his name and said word in the same sentence."He said.

"Oh...a possessive side?This is new Summers."I said tapping his chest with my palms.

"Get used to it,love.That's how male werewolves are."He said.Suddenly there was a loud clearing of the throat behind us.

"Mr.Summers,Ms.White we do remember the rule of student relations...Correct?"Our school principle Mr.Toms asked.

"Yes,Mr.Toms."I said lightly pushing David away.

"Good.Just checking."He said turning and walking away.

"Now the nerd is getting in trouble too?My what has the world come too?"I teased laughing.He smiled and crushed me to his chest placing kisses randomly all over my cheek.

"Okay I'll see you at lunch."I said as we stood in the main hall.Our lockers were seperate ways and we had different classes in the morning.

"Okay."He said giving me a kiss and taking off in the opposite direction.

It was going to be a good day...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.6K 1.8K 34
Red; the color of love. You see red when they're talking to another person. You see red when you kiss them goodnight. You see red when they've made y...
1.2K 58 28
Summer Sparks is the nerd of the school, where as her twin sister Katy is the head cheerleader. No body notices Summer until she becomes the girlfrie...
2.6M 44.8K 38
She was his best friend. She's smart and people call her a nerd even when she doesn't look like one. She's the billionaire's only daughter but no one...
179K 6.1K 30
FIX ME ALPHA Emily Presto had a rough start in life. When she gets accepted into Nashmoore University, she can't help but feel hope for a bright futu...