happiness ➳ moon taeil ☾

By guggukie

❝ i just want you to be happy, even if i'm not the cause of your happiness ❞ ✩*॰ highest ranking ... #1 in nc... More

💐
‹ o n e ›
‹ t w o ›
‹ t h r e e ›
‹ f i v e ›
‹ s i x ›
‹ s e v e n ›
‹ e i g h t ›
‹ n i n e ›
‹ t e n ›
‹ e l e v e n ›
‹ t w e l v e ›
‹ t h i r t e e n ›
‹ f o u r t e e n ›
‹ f i f t e e n ›

‹ f o u r ›

218 10 11
By guggukie

" so it's supposed to be 73.8 right? if im not wrong.. " kyung mi trailed off, her head spinning as she she strained her eyes at the math textbook she had on her lap.

" i got 5621 though..how in the world did you get 73.8? it's so far from my answer " taeil frowned, his eyes scanning kyung mi's exercise book which had all her workings for the math problem sums.

" i dunnoo " kyung mi groaned, sighing in the process.

" oh i think you forgot to..ah there. see? you didn't square root here. and then you multiplied wrongly. compare my working with yours. it's so different " taeil murmured, his fingers pointing to the digits in her working as he tried his best to explain to kyung mi.

" but..why would you need to square root in the first place? there's no need for it right? " kyung mi scratched her head, clearly puzzled.

" of course there is a need. you see, you need to find the square root to find 5.6x then you can work it out on your own to find the answer. understand? " 

" uGHSHSHSJ i don't understaaanndd. my head hurts. it's spinning madly " kyung mi whined, slamming the texbook close and lying head down on her bed.

they were both currently in kyung mi's room. more specifically, on kyung mi's huge bed. but instead of lying in it and enjoying the warmth and comfort of the bed, they were using it to study for their upcoming math test. kyung mi found herself really fortunate to have taeil as her best friend. not only is he the most loyal and kind-hearted friend to have, he's also an amazing tutor when it comes to any subject in school - although kyung mi isn't actually too bad herself either.

" aish. we only started " taeil chuckled, playing with kyung mi's long strands of hair as he sat cross-legged beside her.

" started 2 hours ago you mean " kyung mi groaned, continuously slamming her head onto the soft mattress.

" good point. let's take a break then. "

" my brain is fried right now. can i just lay here for a whilee "

 kyung mi's voice was muffled by the mattress but taeil could hear her well enough.

" nop.that's not how you're supposed to take a break from studying. cmon let's take a walk around your neighbourhood or play around your backyard. you need suNLIGHT. you're so pale " taeil nagged, making kyung mi whine again.

" but- "

" not bUts " taeil interrupted, literally dragging kyung mi out of her bed and towards the front door of the house.

" i look like shit right now. do we really need to go outtt " kyung mi whined, slipping on her flats anyway.

" kyung mi, don't disrespect shit like that " taeil joked, smiling innocently right after.

kyung mi pouted and started fixing her hair upon hearing taeil's comment, feeling insecure.

" im just joking mimi~ you look just fine. beautiful as always " taeil commented genuinely, making kyung mi's heart melt a little, while he patted her head softly.

grinning in response, kyung mi opened the front door, just to be greeted by a bright ray of sunlight.

" mY EYES "

" mOve vampire " taeil chuckled, shoving kyung mi out of the door while he followed close behind.

as soon as they were in front of their house, kyung mi took in a deep breath and let it all out, actually feeling better right after.

" hm,, you were right taeil. it doesn't actually feel that bad. i feel a lOt better now " kyung mi smiled warmly,stretching her arms.

" told you " 

as soon as they stepped on the pavement, kyung mi's eyes grew wide and she hid behind taeil, grabbing onto his shirt tightly.

" what are you do- "

" mMM! " kyung mi panickly pointed at the house on the other side of the road.

confused, taeil squinted his eyes to the direction she was pointing at.

" ahh its yuta. who else would it be hm? i forgot he lived a few blocks away from your house. " 

" why are you hiding by the way? " taeil questioned,  lifting one of his eyebrows upwards.

" i told you i look bad!! i'm just wearing a t-shirt and shorts. " kyung mi stayed hidden behind taeil, her head occasionally peeking out to catch a glance at yuta from afar.

" what else would you be wearing then? a sweater in this hot day? " 

" yah! im seriouss. "

" does he know that you're his neighbour? "

" he doesn't even know me " kyung mi mumbled disappointedly.

" are you serious right now?? "

" YES IM 100% seRIOUS OKAY "

without any hesitation, taeil held kyung mi's arm and started pulling her across the road, also remembering to check for vehicles before crossing. 

your life is precious kids

" whAT ARE YOU DOING " kyung mi started panicking as they approach yuta who was sitting at the steps of his house. he seemed to be scrolling through his phone but he looked so perfect doing it in kyung mi's eyes.

" i'm going to introduce you to him " taeil replied nonchalantly, his hand still holding onto kyung mi's.

" mOON TAEIL LET ME GO jakshsjsjsk i will hate you foreverjjm " kyung mi whispered furiously, her threats not affecting taeil even a little.

" hey yuta " taeil greeted casually, making yuta look up at him.

" yooooo taeil my bro. long time no see. how are you? " yuta beamed, standing up to make a firm handshake with taeil.

" i'm good. oh and i wanna introduce you to someone special. "taeil smiled, stepping aside to reveal a crouching kyung mi.

her face flushed pink in embarrassment as yuta made eye contact with her when she's in a weird position. in her mind, she was already brainstorming ways to kill taeil if she manages to get out of this situation alive.

" h-hey..y-yuta " kyung mi akwardly stood up as she fiddled with her fingers nervously, without looking at yuta directly. 

" oh hey kyung mi! " yuta showed his boyish smile, giving a small wave to kyung mi.

" w-wait you know me?! " kyung mi asked in disbelief, her eyes growing wide.

" of course i do. we're in the same school and i'm in the same science class as you. " yuta chuckled, slipping his hand into the pocket of his pants.

" but i never actually got the chance to talk to you since you're always running away from me " yuta continued, cocking his head to the side cutely.

" i- im sorry " kyung mi stuttered, scratching the back of her neck.

" it's kay. just don't run away from me anymore okay? i don't bite " yuta grinned, patting kyung mi's head softly as she grew stiff.

" o..ok-ay "

" good girl " 

as soon as yuta's hand left her head, kyung mi rushed to stand behind taeil, only partially seen by yuta. she felt much more at ease there, where her heart wouldn't beat so fast and she could actually breathe normally.

" oh yeah and it case you were wondering, we knew each other since elementary school so..yeah " taeil half-smirked, seeing kyung mi's face slightly turn red in anger. she was clearly mad because taeil never told her that her biGGEST crush was actually her best friend's close friend.

" yeah bro. also, why did you stop hanging out with me the moment we entered high school? " yuta asked.

" well..i've got this girl to take care of " taeil grinned, messing up kyung mi's hair while she just pouted in response.

' this girl pouts way too much, but it's always cute everytime she does it. ' taeil thought to himself, smiling slightly.

" awe that's cute. you guys look like a couple " yuta commented.

" we're not- " kyung mi murmured, her voice not quite loud enough to be heard by yuta, thus getting interrupted.

" also it's such a coincidence to meet you both here in my neighbourhood. do yall live around here by any chance? " yuta questioned.

" as a matter of fact, kyung mi here is your neighbour. she lives just a few blocks away from here. you see there? yeap that one. just thought you'd need to know " taeil spoke casually, wriggling his eyebrows at kyung mi while yuta's attention was on the direction he was pointing to.

freaking out , but also mentally thanking him, kyung mi punched taeil's shoulder, making him groan in pain.

the moment yuta turned his attention back to the two of them, they returned back to normal, smiling innocently at clueless yuta as if nothing happened.

" that's cool. i never knew! hey, speaking of houses , i have a party coming up next friday at my house. wanna come? the both of you " 

" i don't think that's a good idea- " taeil got cut off by kyung mi who cupped her hand over his mouth hurriedly, smiling sweetly at yuta.

" that sounds amazing! we would love to go! " kyung mi smiled brightly, making yuta smile back.

" great! see yall next friday! dress nice " yuta winked, immediately sending kyung mi into heart attack mode.

on the other hand, taeil was frowning. he was never a fan of parties. especially if its at the house of someone like yuta. his parties never end well. people would get drunk and make out with random people. everyone would be a total mess. friendships and relationships would get affected too sometimes. just thinking about it makes taeil shiver in disapproval.

there's no way he's going. neither is he allowing kyung mi to go. 

as yuta waved goodbye to the both of them , he entered his house while kyung mi and taeil walked back home.

" omGG THANK YOU TAEILL. you're the bEst. i cant believe this. am i actually invited to yuta's party?? sjskshj i've never been to a party before. IM SO EXCITED " kyung mi jumped up and down excitedly, shaking taeil's arm happily.

as taeil walked by her side silently, he opened his mouth to say something, but ended up hesitating.

he really wanted to tell kyung mi that she shouldn't go. since she's way too innocent for yuta's parties and he was really worried for her. and since she's considered attractive to many guys, she would definitely get hit on by them during the party. kyung mi wouldn't know what to do in that situation and taeil is fully aware of that. 

but on the other hand, taeil would do anything to make kyung mi happy. and right now, kyung mi's smile is so wide that he couldn't bring himself to disapprove or crush her hopes.

" are..you sure you want to go kyung mi? " taeil asked slowly, making sure that his words wouldn't hurt her in any way.

" of course! this is the time for me to actually get closer to yuta. taeil im so happy! "

" i don't..feel like going though " taeil mumbled, his eyes staring at the sidewalk.

" TAEILLL. pLEASE PLEASE. you know i won't survive alone without you there! i need you! we're going to have fun there okay? together! " kyung mi literally begged, tugging onto taeil's sleeve desperately.

" i dunno.. " taeil trailed off, reconsidering his thoughts.

" pleASE. IF YOU'RE NOT GOING, THEN IM NOT EITHER. and i really really wanna go. i'll be the happiest girl on the planet! " kyung mi pouted, even showing him puppy eyes that was impossible for taeil to resist.

the last line that kyung mi said was well enough for him to completely change his mind.

" okay. i'll go with you. " taeil smiled.

" as long as it makes you happy "

 --

hoho merry christmas to those celebrating!! 🎄  ( im a day late oops ) honestly, i was sO happy yesterday the moment i got to know that taeil made a christmas song cover. i love the video so so much, i can't stop watching it >< he's so precious someone save me. also nct performed at sbs gayo daejun yesterday and they were bOMB 💣💣😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 281 27
♡ I wish for an exciting life - I get one - But now I regret ♡ ♡ We have to help each other and be there for each other ♡ ♡ We have to be strong and...
51.2K 3.4K 35
Ft. NCT's Moon Taeil They say money makes the world go 'round but for some, it's not money. It's music. COMPLETED
196K 9.4K 22
There was something about the boy, something that made Jaemin happy. . . 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓈 : 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒 RANKED #3 IN LEEJENO RANKED #2 IN LEEJENO Ⓒ...
159K 3.4K 60
I fell in love with you through the internet. #1 nctdoyoung oct 23 2020