Den of the snake -

By RavenUchiha512

"I am the sole survivor of the once feared Uchiha clan, and I am burdened with great purpose. I have brought... More

1: Revolution
2:Suffering
4:Prying Eyes
5:Slithering Snakes
6:Majestic Flame Jutsu
7:Fiancé
8:Flower
9:Reanimation
10:Feelings
11:Conversations
12:Adrenaline
13:A Crazy Little Thing
14:Loss
15:Gain
16:Accepting The Darkness
17:Embracing The Darkness
18:Mending Old Wounds
19:A Bargain To Be Made
20:Beyond The Thunder
21:Happy Days
22:A Day In The Life
23:Wounded
24:Broken Bonds
25:United We Stand
26:Destroying The Lie
2 7 : Burying Ashes
2 8 : A New Dawn
2 9 : To Forever And Beyond

3:Legacy

2.2K 144 22
By RavenUchiha512

The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Once considered one of the most peaceful and beautiful sights in the shinobi world, with it's lush green forests, bright blue skies, cool breezes flowing throughout the years. Like the name said, it really was a village that was surrounded by forests, by nature, by beauty. The buildings quaint and traditionally styled, mostly colored in bright, dynamic shades, it was marvel. It was a peaceful village, though they may have had disputes, but nothing they couldn't put behind them and move forward. The village had seen it's fair share of violence as well, by enduring through wars, attacks, raids and Massacres, it was still standing strong, with honour, grace and dignity.

It was home to some of the most powerful ninjas to have ever existed since the dawn of Chakra. It was home to powerful clans like the Nara Clan, the Yamanaka Clan, the Akimichi Clan, and most of all, it was the home of the two clans that possessed the most powerful eyes in history. The Uchiha and The Hyuga Clan. Bearers of the two most powerful ocular dojutsu's The Sharingan and The Byakugan.

Since the village was created by the founding fathers, Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha, the village was considered to be one of the most powerful in the world. The village was created with the idea to make a place where children can be safe, where they can have a future, where they could be other things besides Ninja's on the battlefield fighting for their lives. It was supposed to be a place of serenity and peace, of humanity. With Hashirama Senju, who was also known as the most powerful shinobi of his time, becoming the first hokage, everything felt right. It seemed as if those impossible dreams were finally going to become a reality.

But. They were wrong, no matter how much one strays away from it, no matter how much one tries to resist it, no matter how much one tries to deny it. The curse of the Uchiha would always show itself. Madara Uchiha was the bearer of the Uchiha Symbol and the leader of his clan, a man who possessed immense strength, a man who could take on an entire nation by himself, the first Uchiha in history to possess the Mangekyo and the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He felt from the start that the Uchiha were always ostracized, they were always outcasted. They were treated like enemies, like rogues. And he hated that, he despised that. And the only thing bigger then his enormous power level was his pride.

As the village became bigger and more populated, he was beginning to realize that the Uchiha were being left out of every big decision being made in the village. And to some extent he was right, the village elders always saw the Uchiha as an evil, they would always disrespect them, they never gave them the value they deserved.

And finally years of hatred boiled up, resulting in a clash between former brothers-in-arms, Hashirama and Madara. A battle that would shake the entire world, it would rock the earth down to it's core. All the hatred Madara began to amass for the village and it's ideals, Hashirama took it all. And he fought his friend to the death.

And the chain of the hatred that started that day didn't end with the death of Madara Uchiha, no, it created the curse of the Uchiha clan. A curse that would haunt the clan for generations to come. After the death of Madara, things became quiet for some time, the Uchiha settled down and tried to keep their heads down, and Hashirama did the best he could to protect the Clan of his best friend. He felt a debt to protect it.

But after the Second Hokage, the younger brother of Hashirama, Tobirama Senju took the mantle, things quickly went downhill. Tobirama wasn't like his older brother, he wasn't as warm and kind-hearted as his brother, he was cold, collecting and he had his own vision of protecting the village. But the biggest difference between the two was that Tobirama didn't have the same soft spot for the Uchiha his brother had. He knew the kind of power they packed and he knew they would eventually try to takeover the village.

So he took some drastic measures to keep the Uchiha away from the main politics. He made the Uchiha the head of the leaf police force, and forced them to move to a secluded part of the village as far away from the main village center as he could. This didn't sit well with the Uchiha, they knew what was being done to them, they could feel the hatred the villagers held for them. And after becoming in charge of the police force, the hate in the hearts of the people of the leaf grew only more for the Uchiha.

Then came the reign of the third Hokage, unlike his ancestor, the third was a kind man with a good heart, he shared more similarities to the first then his own brother. He tried to get the Uchiha back into the center of the village by giving them positions of power and of importance. But by this time, it was already too late, the Uchiha had suffered enough, the clan leader of that time Fugaku Uchiha, was planning a coup'e, to overthrow the Hokage. The head of the secret intelligence of the leaf, Danzo Shimura, also beared hatred for the Uchiha and he had a hunch that the Uchiha were planning something big.

But, there was something else that was blooming in Fugaku's household. A prodigy, unlike the Leaf had ever seen in it's history. A child gifted with the strength of the Uchiha and a Kind-heart. One of the few Uchiha who had the will of fire inside him.

His name was Uchiha Itachi, the Hero of the Hidden Leaf.

A naturally gifted child since birth, he was a considered special even among the Uchiha. Some said that he was the reincarnation of Madara Uchiha himself because of how massive his Chakra was. But he couldn't have been his reincarnation, because Madara Uchiha didn't feel any love for the village whereas Itachi always considered himself a Leaf ninja first and then a Uchiha. He was always a peculiar child, who felt everything. His emotions, his feelings, they were different then the others.

Growing up, he became close friends with another kind-hearted Uchiha like himself, Shisui. The two sparred with each other to sharped their skills, to test their limits. Itachi and Shisui, being the clever and intuitive Ninjas they were, noticed that the Uchiha Clan had extreme plans for the village. The Uchiha were getting impatient, and wanted to attack the village, that put them through misery and suffering.

At the same time, Itachi had been selected in the anbu under the third Hokage. He started to become more and more disconnected with his father, with spending most of his time on missions and only coming home to eat dinner sometimes. During that time Fugaku's wife, Mikoto, gave birth to another boy, a beautiful son who had the Uchiha's trademark looks and dark locks. He was given the name of Sasuke Uchiha, and his father looked at him in pride everytime he saw him. And Itachi loved him, he loved his little brother more then anything in the world.

But then came the attack of the Nine-tails, a night that would forever change the history of the leaf. The tailed beast devasted the village and everything in it's path. But it was stopped due to the sacrifices of many leaf Ninjas and most specifically, of The Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and his wife, Kushina Uzumaki. They gave their lives trying to save the village by sealing the Nine-tails in their new born child, Naruto Uzumaki.

After that attack, the villagers began to suspect and target the Uchiha even more because they knew that only the Uchiha held the power to control a tailed beast like a pet. They began to target them, started spreading rumors around about them, the hatred in the village grew even more. The Uchiha couldn't wait anymore, they were itching to attack the village. But what they didn't know is that their was a spy right between them, who was giving all of the information to the village elders and The third.

Itachi Uchiha knew that the village didn't deserve anything the Uchiha were planning. He knew that if the Uchiha attacked the village, it would bring major casualties to all sides, leaving the village open to any attack from other nations. Trying to reach a solution, he and Shisui requested the Third to give them a chance to make this right. Shisui planned to use a powerful genjutsu, the Kotoamatsuki, to change the minds of the entire Uchiha clan and thwart off any plans of attack.

But Danzo didn't agree with this he wanted the Uchiha to burn out forever, and so before Shisui could do anything, he staged an ambush and stole Shisui's left eye. Shisui knew that he couldn't anything with one eye, so he gave his remaining eye to his best friend and trusted him with the mission to protect the leaf till the end, no matter the consequences. The death of Shisui, gave birth to Itachi's Mangekyo. Like all other Mangekyo's, it possessed, special abilities like The Susanoo, The black flames of amaterasu but in addition to these, it had an ability that nobody else possessed. The Tsukuyomi.

Itachi was left with no other choice, he knew that the decision he was given was absolute. Danzo had ordered Itachi finish off every Uchiha, so that they could put an end to the Uchiha's plans. Itachi was faced with the one of the most difficult decision a man could make. Finally, he agreed to his deal. But on the condition, that his younger brother be spared. He sacrificed himself, put on the mask off a heartless villain, to protect the village and his brother.

Then came the night it happened, a day that tainted the Uchiha history forever. A day that felt like it was judgement day. The streets of the Uchiha district ran red with blood, their were no screams, no cries, no welps, it was like an angel of death had flown across the streets and delivered swift death upon it's wings.

That day Young Sasuke Uchiha came home from the academy, and was met by silence the moment he stepped foot in his home district. That night changed him, it changed his heart. No longer was he a cheery, playful young boy, he became disconnected, hateful, vengeful, cold. Itachi had set the motions into play, a life full of pain and suffering laid ahead for the Surviving Uchiha. A life he would suffer through, with the only thing keeping him going, the dream of seeing his older brother dead in his feet.

This was the curse of the Uchiha. A long history stained with blood and murder. Filled with heartaches and violence. After learning the truth about his brother, Sasuke began to feel hatred for the village. He set his mind to change the village and turn it into something he saw fit. He would change the destiny of the Uchiha and of the Leaf village forever. And if anybody stood in his path, he would burn them all.

Sasuke grew to become the most powerful shinobi in history, he possessed power of unimaginable scale. He possessed the power of the Sharingan, and the Rinnegan, and after the fourth shinobi war. He now had the Tailed beasts as his pets of war, to help him in his conquest to purify the rotten Ninja world. And turn it into something, his older brother would like.

And finally we come to the present, four years have passed since the day Sasuke Uchiha took over the Leaf Village with his bare hands. The village was no longer what it used to be. The only colors that could be seen in the village were Black and Blue, the colors of the Uchiha. The red Hokage Building was repainted to a darker black shade with the Uchiha fan painted in the middle for everyone to see. And the Uchiha symbol that was once barely seen anywhere in the village, was now hanging off every single building in the village. It looked like a dark shadow underneath the bright warm sun.

Sasuke changed everything, he changed the history books first. No longer did the children learn about Itachi Uchiha as the villain who killed his own clan but instead they learned about Itachi Uchiha, The Hero who sacrificed his life and being to protect the Honour of his clan and to protect the future of the Leaf village. He didn't call himself as the Hokage, his followers and the people of the leaf only referred to him as 'Uchiha-Sama', a befitting title for a ruler like him. The Hidden leaf symbol that used to be carved on the headbands of the Shinobi now had the Kanji symbol for the Uchiha. He had gotten rid of the traditional Shinobi styles, and started his own army of Samurai's. All trained and bred under his wings.

Sasuke himself had also grown in these past four years, he grew a little more taller and looked more mature, his hair grew longer from the back and from the front until it covered his Rinnegan. His features became more sharp, and his body became more durable and fit. His skills had reached new heights, becoming even more powerful. But, he was feared throughout the village, and not only the village but everywhere. And he liked it that way, he wanted the people to fear him.

Today was a much more easy day for him, he had completed most of his work early. Contrary to what everyone thinks, Sasuke's days were spent in his office signing paperwork, making contracts, and going to meetings. But fortunately today he had done all of his work, and was walking back to his home. The rebuilt Uchiha district, it was made more lavish and beautiful then ever before, buildings made of the finest materials and by the most skillful builders. It was everything Sasuke imagined, and his own home, it was built like a fortress, with countless number of rooms and dojos.

But even with all of this, it still lacked the most important thing.

Life.

The moment he would enter the district, he would be met with utter and mind boggling silence. He had ordered everyone not to step foot in the Uchiha district, not even his soldiers, the only sign of life was inside his fortress, of Maids and butlers and guards running around.
Sometimes he could hear sounds of children crying, from the dark corners of the district, yelps of pain and cries of help, presumably the spirits of the ones who lost their lives here.

And at the back of his head, the thought occasionally rose up, that maybe it was time he restored the Uchiha Clan. Enough time had passed, he had strengethed the village, built his domain, his army and secured his place in the world. Perhaps now he could get to what he really wanted, to see the streets of the Uchiha district bursting with life and laughters of a new generation for the cursed clan.

"Uchiha-Sama, our spies just returned, I have been made aware that Kakashi Hatake and the Kazekage along with Naruto Uzumaki, are making plans to take back the village" Sasuke was dressed in a dark black cloak laced with strings of gold on the sides of the cloak, with the Uchiha fan on the back. He walked slowly towards his home, along with his head of operations and assistant, Gintoki, a silver haired samurai, possessing the strength of a demon, that Sasuke met while traveling in the cloud village. He was the only person Sasuke trusted to enter his home district.

"Hn" Sasuke just scoffed upon hearing his words. He knew that after he took over, all the leaf ninjas ran to the Sand village with their tails between their legs. Along with the so-called hero, Naruto Uzumaki.

"If I may my lord, perhaps, you should take a look at this matter. We may be strong, but we mustn't underestimate them, they have many powerful ninjas on their sides as well" Gintoki says in a serious, Sasuke remains quiet. He knows much better then Gintoki, about who they are dealing with.

"They won't do anything. And if they do, then I'll deal with them myself" Sasuke scoffs as he keeps walking forward with his eyes closed. With Gintoki following close behind, his sword hanging on his back.

As they are walking, Sasuke stops when he notices his men taking things out of a big household. He turns to face it, and he eyes the board on top of the entrance door.

Hyuga.

"What are they doing" Sasuke asks as he eyes his men moving scrolls and chests and other items out of the home of the Hyuga clan. Gintoki quickly questions one of the men and then turns to Sasuke.

"The Hyuga Household is being cleaned out, and being rebuilt into an orphanage. Since not a single Hyuga stayed behind in the village to claim this land, it was agreed to make it into a home for children who lost their parents during the wars or any another conflicts" Gintoki explains and Sasuke nods in acknowledgement. Sasuke may have turned into a ruthless leader and a merciless man, he still held a soft spot for the next generation of the leaf village, and he didn't want any kid to turn into something he was. He believed that these kids were the future of this village, and if he could nurture them and help them grow, then he would be satisfied and more specifically the spirit of Itachi would be at peace.

Sasuke slowly walks inside the main Hyuga Household. He takes note of every single detail inside, it was beautiful and much different then the Uchiha household back when he was a child. It was more luxurious and built in a more traditional way, with a small pond and a garden in the middle of the household and an open roof on top. The main rooms were built around the garden, he noticed that the only thing he shared with the Hyuga was the deathly silence of their households. It was also dark and quiet, with the only sounds coming from his men doing their work.

Sasuke started walking through the hallways and the corridors, and unintentionally he saw an open room and walked inside. This room was still untouched by his men, like all the other traditionally styled rooms it was also wide and spacious with a mattress neatly folded in the middle. From what he could tell, this room belonged to a female, because a male's room could not smell this good. It was a mix of lavender and vanilla, like a flower that had the most beautiful and pleasing smell. Since the room was sealed shut, it was surprisingly still very clean even though it had been left like this four years ago. He walked inside and saw some clothes neatly placed on one corner, a light blue sweater and dark ninja pants. He picked up the sweater and smelled it, it smelled just like everything else in this room, beautiful. But he had no clue who it belonged to, he never took notice of anything and focused only on his goals.

Putting down the sweater, Sasuke walks over to the closet. He didn't know why he was doing this, he was never interested in such trivial things but for some reason, he wanted to know who lived here. As he opens the closet, he sees lots of expensive kimonos and clothes hanging, the Hyuga were like royalty and only wore and ate the best so he wasn't surprised by this.

But suddenly a small frame catches his eye, placed underneath some clothes. He picks it out and he raises his eyebrow when he recognizes the person in the picture.

"Why is there a picture of Naruto in here" He wonders as he eyes the picture. It looked like whoever this person was, had this picture for a long time because judging by the way Naruto looked in the picture, this was taken during the first chunnin exam they all took. As he turns it around, he sees something written on the back.

"I pray the day comes soon Naruto-Kun, when you notice me and my feelings for you. Even though I can tell you are in love with Sakura-San, I am not jealous, I am satisfied to watch you happy from a distance. But I can't help feeling so hurt when I see that you are laughing and I'm not the cause of it. But still I won't lose hope, i am sure the day will come when you will respond to my feelings. Until then, I'll be waiting for you Naruto-kun".

.Hinata.

As Sasuke red through it all, he was surprised to realize that someone was so in love with a loser like him. This girl, was deeply infatuated with him. It reminded him of how Sakura was during their days at the academy. All he could do was scoff, at how pathetic this girl seemed. But for some reason he felt a little annoyed, because of how much this girl, Hinata, was obsessed with Naruto.

'She must be in a relationship with him by now' He thinks to himself. He was sure that, four years have passed, she must've confessed sometimes, maybe they were together by now. Sasuke puts down the framed picture and closes the closet, and heads for the door. But just as he is about to leave, he sees another picture hanging on the wall that he missed before.

It was a family picture, an old man along with his two daughters. Sasuke immediately recognized the old man to be Hiashi Hyuga, the head of the Clan, meaning that the other two were his daughters. He couldn't recognize the younger one, but he knew that the other one looked familiar. Her blue hair, and pale skin and timid eyes, they were very similar to someone he used to notice in the academy. And most of all, the thing that captivated him the most were her eyes, the byakugan. Then all of a sudden, a very strange thought came into Sasuke's mind, a very strange picture in his mind.

'An Uchiha Matriarch'.

"Uchiha-Sama" Suddenly Gintoki walks inside the room, with his hands behind his back in a very orderly fashion. Sasuke's gaze breaks off Hinata only after he hears him calling.

"What is it" Sasuke inquires in a monotone voice. Just then Gintoki signals a few of his men standing outside to enter, and they walk in holding a stone tablet in their hands. From the looks of it, Sasuke could tell it was quite heavy because it took 2 full grown men to hold it and they were still having trouble keeping it together. But the strange thing was the writing on the tablet, it was similar to what he remembered was on the Uchiha stone tablet in the Uchiha's secret temple in the village.

"Some of the men found it in a secret room inside Hiashi Hyuga's room, but the language is something none of us understand. I think someone wit--" Gintoki is explaining when Sasuke cuts him off.

"Someone with special eyes" He finishes for him, while eyeing the stone tablet with curiosity in his eyes eyes.

"Yes. So maybe you could try to use the Sharingan or the Rinnegan" Gintoki says in a cautious tone trying not to upset the Uchiha. Sasuke just looks at it in silence before he takes a step back into the room and looks dead in the eyes of the soldiers holding the tablet.

"Place it here and leave the room" He orders it in a cold and heavy tone that leaves his soldiers shivering in fear. They were quick to follow his order and immediately placed the tablet in front of Sasuke before running out of the room. Gintoki also followed his master's command and walked out the room, while closing the door behind him.

Alone in the room, Sasuke activates the Sharingan, the red eye spirals along with the 3-tomoes inside it. With his Sharingan he tries to decipher it, but it's useless in the end. It was probably made to be red only with the Byakugan

"It seems the information on this tablet, was only meant to be red by the highest of the Hyuga elders. If the Sharingan can't read it then......." Sasuke closes his Sharingan and opens his Rinnegan, it's purple shade shining bright. And suddenly it all becomes readable, every word becomes clear and every sentence starts to make sense. Sasuke smirks as he sees this. He knew that the Rinnegan would do the trick, it was the most rarest of any ocular jutsu's in the world. It was able to unravel any secret in this world. And then Sasuke begins to read the words etched onto stone. And from what he could tell, it seemed like some sort of a warning.

-Heed our words, though we may have died, our words written on this stone are what the future generations of the Hyuga need to follow. Since the dawn of Chakra, there have always been two opposites, Light and Dark, Power and Weakness. Hagoromo and Hamura, one was the bearer of the ocular jutsu, The Sharingan and the other, The Byakugan. Our ancestor, Hamura and his Brother the Sage of Six paths, Hagoromo, were the sons of Kaguya Otsutsuki, a being of godly power. She was a demon who threatened to destroy the entire world. After her defeat, Hagoromo and Hamura both swore never to unite their blood, because they feared it may gave birth to a being like Kaguya again. And so being the heads of the Hyuga clan and the descendents of Hamura, we declare that no Hyuga will ever unify their blood with an Uchiha. We fear that if that happens, that child will become a monster that will have the power to destroy entire continents on his whim-

Sasuke's eyes were left wide with shock as he finished reading the tablet. He couldn't believe what he had just red, it was right there before him and he couldn't believe it. The Uchiha being mentioned in a tablet meant for the Hyuga. Even though he already knew that the offspring born of an Uchiha and Hyuga would probably be something this world had never seen before.

'A child possessing power to destroy continents.........trained and bred under me' and he was feeling excited with this thought. He knew that this was his calling, his sole mission since the death of his clan, this was the sign he needed, that it was high time the Uchiha be restored. And since there was no female Uchiha left in this world to breed, a Hyuga seemed like the perfect choice, and only royalty like the Hyuga fit right for Sasuke to continue his clan with.

"Uchiha and Hyuga" Sasuke murmured with his eyes hanging low and a small grin on his face. And suddenly his eyes flew up towards the framed picture on the wall. He viciously eyed the girl in the picture and it seemed as if he had already decided the future Uchiha Matriarch. He calmly diverts his eyes and stands up.

"Gintoki" With his authoritative and heavy voice he calls in his assistant. Gintoki immediately walks inside a second after Sasuke calls him.

"Yes my Lord" He asks with his head hanging low. Sasuke knew that it would be rash to just take her, he had to find her first, to see if she was fit enough to be placed in the Uchiha household. He would see her first.

"Contact some of our spies in the Sand, and tell them to infiltrate the Hyuga residence there. Tell them to put cameras inside the room of The Hyuga Heiress, Hinata Hyuga, and tell them to be quick about it, I want this all done and the live feed of her room in my office by tomorrow" Sasuke never spoke much and Gintoki was surprised after hearing this much coming from his mouth. Sasuke quietly walked past him and heads for the exit.

"Any reason why the princess specifically, my Lord" Gintoki asks in a cautious manner with his back towards him. Sasuke quietly walks out of the shadows and into the Sunlight.

"I am the sole survivor of the once feared Uchiha clan, and I am burdened with great purpose. I have brought about the revolution I imagined and now I will see to it, the restoration of the Uchiha in all of it's glory".

Even though not many people are reading this right now, I want to thank the couple of people who are taking time to read this. Even though you guys haven't commented or voted, I'm still appreciative of the fact that you are reading this.

So thank you and please support this story.
🗾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 34 65
With the death of his clan, Yuki Uchiha must now find a way to avenge them. Sasuke Uchiha, a close friend of his, also experienced the same tragedy...
168K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
76.8K 1.9K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
3.3K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...