Unforgettable {Completed}

By Shahnei

After going through hell with her abusive baby daddy she finally meets someone who treats her right and love... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chap. 5
Chapter 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chapter 11 (Date Night)
Chap. 13 (Who tf is Maximus???πŸ€”)
Chap. 14 (Who tf is Maximus Pt.2)
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
BOOK 2 OUT PPL!!!!

Chap. 12

3.1K 107 36
By Shahnei

QWYNN POV

I woke up to a pounding head and a massive headache.

The last thing I remember is Ekon asking me to dance and me saying no.

I don't even remember getting into bed and changing into this shirt. It looked quite familiar but it wasn't mine. Then it occured to me, it's Ekon's shirt.

I immediately checked if I had on my undergarments. I only had my underwear on but my bra was gone. I started to panic.

"Relax! Don't you remember what happened last night?" Ekon said.

"No! Can you please enlighten me?" I say.

"Last night you got drunk. The whole drive home you kept trying to touch my dick and when we reached home you jumped into the pool and sarted stripping. I got you before you could remove your underwear. Then-"

"So you saw my boobs?!" I yelled.

He laughed and said "Yeah! Good view by the way. I still can't get that image out my head. Anyways, I then carried you to the room and you kept trying to seduce me. You managed to grab my dick but I stopped you for things got more intense. Then you fell asleep and I put you to bed. Here." He handed me 2 pain killers and a cup of tea which tasted amazing by the way. It made me relax.

"Thank you," I say.

"It's cool."

"I appreciate it. What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 2:30 in the afternoon. If you were gonna ask about the kids, they're watching Paw Patrol and I made them breakfast and lunch. I also made them help me clean up," he said.

That's exactly what I was about to ask.

"Thank you," I say.

"Anything for you."

He left my room and closed the door. I checked my phone and saw that I got a message from Trey'von.

Trey❤
Gm sunshine🌅🌄☉🌞🌻

Goodafternoon😂
What's up?

You just woke up?

Yah!
Basically slept through the entire morning

Damn!
Wanna meet up today?

I'll love to put I have a really bad headache
But I'll be off next week Wednesday so if you're not busy we can go out

I'll like that
I gotta run🏃
But I'll text you when I'm free
Bye boo❤❤❤

Bye❤

I freshened up and made my way to the living room. It seemed as if Ekon and the kids were having an arguement.

"Mommy, tell them that Rocky and Everest are the best pups," Lyryc said.

No lie, they are the best. They're Lyryc's and my favourite pups.

"They are though," I say.

"No they're not. The best are Sky and Chase. Right Ekon," Chrys said.

"100% right! They have no idea what they're talking about. Right Mahlia?" He said to his daughter.

She shook her head up and down, agreeing.

........

I couldn't see anything due to the blindfold Ekon told me to keep on. He wanted me to see something.

"Where are we going?" I ask?

"Relax. Remember last night when you told  me you like simple things? Well, I thought about it."

The car came to a sudden stop. I heard him get out and opened the door for my. The tingles that spread throughout my body when he took my hand was strange because I've never felt that for anyone else.

He then gently took the blindfold off revealing the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

"Oh my God Ekon! It's beautiful!" I say as I hug him without thinking. He tightly hugged me back.

It was at this moment I realize that I have really strong feelings for Ekon.

"Can I honestly speak what I'm thinking right now?" he asked out of the blue.

"Sure. I love when people give their honest opinions," I reply.

"Qwynn, these past days of my life I felt something I haven't felt for anyone in a really long time, true love. I like you Qwynn. I love spending the night by your place, I love hearing you laugh, I love your gorgeous smile. And most of all, I love the way you make me feel," he came to a conclusion.

I was dumbfounded for about 5 minutes. I was busy thinking. I mean, I really do like Ekon but how do I know if he's not like Jahmal. My heart was saying yes but my brain was saying 'Tell him you're gonna think about it'.

"I get it. It's cool. You don't gotta say it out loud. Some things are better-"

I cupped the sides of his face and connected his lips with mines. I felt his smile through our kiss and felt his tongue wrestle with mine. His pulled me closer by my waist and deepened the kiss.

He then picked my legs up and wraped them around his waist while he gently lay me down on the car hood. He started sucking on my neck and massaging my nipple beneath my shirt causing my core to feel moist. Then he stopped!

"I'm so sorry. I-I-I just lost control," Ekon said breathing hard.

The print in his pants was evident.

"I liked it actually," I say.

A smile crept on his face. "Wanna take this home?"

........

"Oh fuck Ekon!" I moaned as low as possible so that I won't wake the kids. The feeling of the movement of Ekon's wet tongue against my clit caused my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

He found my G-spot and tickles it while he ate me out. He had stuck 3 fuckin fingers inside of me and started to pump in and out. "Right there baby!" I said when he discovered an unknown G-spot.

He moved his wet kisses from my center to my tummy and to my nipples again. He made a circular movement with his tongue around my nipple before shubbing the whole thing in his mouth while fingering me.

I've never enjoyed sex this much since 7 years ago.

He held my legs back and said "You ready?"

You mean to take that 9 inch?  Oh hell naw!!

"Uhm yeah!" I say.

Jahmal's dick was always 7 inch but not big in width.

But Ekon is big in length and width. He has a fuckin monster!

I haven't even done this position before.

I felt his tip slowly entering my insides. "If you want me stop just say so," he said as he kissed my forehead.

Just his tip caused some pain. I grit my teeth and say "I'm okay. Go on."

He finally managed to enter his entire dick in me. I felt my walls adjusting to match his size.

He started stroking in and out slowly for about 2 mins. Then be became.....a monster! He started ramming his phat dick in and out of me. I felt his balls slap against my ass for every stroke.

"Ooooh shit Ekon! Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" I yelled.

I dug my nails into his hard back but it didn't seem to bother me. He grabbed my breasts and pump in and out. I was moaning his name when he kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. When I focused on the kiss the pain at my vagina eased.
........

Ekon made me cum 12 times in 8 hours. He waked me up every two hours to try a new position.

That was the best sex ever!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5M 413K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
3.3K 77 23
**Editing** Lena's hell filled with drug and alcohol abuse is ran by her personal devil; her toxic boyfriend Brandon. She soon loses hope of finding...
25.8K 1.1K 35
Two boys meet. One of them, a smartarse living in a world of idiots. The other, and incredibly annoying idiot - so annoying, in fact, that he manages...
46.8K 1.1K 15
𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™” π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™”π™Šπ™.. Β©π˜½π™€π™€...