BNHA Boyfriend Scenarios

By llemontii

Characters included... Katsuki Bakugou Shoto Todoroki Eijirou Kirishima Denki Kaminari Shinso Hitoshi Tamak... More

Key
Your Quirk
How You First Met
When You Tell Him You're Leaving
When He Thinks About You
When You Meet Again
When He Or You Asks You Or Him Out [PART ONE]
When He Askes You Out [PART TWO]
First Date
He Meets Your Parent(s)
You See Them Shirtless
When You See Them Shirtless [Part 2]
Nicknames
When they get jealous [Part 1]
When They Get Jealous [Part 2]
Tamaki Catch-Up [1]
Tamaki Catch-Up [2]
Tamaki Catch Up [3]
Fights
Fights 2
Kidnap
Kidnap 2
Missing [1]
Missing 2
Missing [3]
Bad Days [1]
On Hold

Christmas Special

10K 115 310
By llemontii

Bakugo Katsuki
Author's POV

It was Christmas! Your favourite holiday of the year ( If not then just go with the flow ). You were humming the Christmas songs as you walk through the center of the town. There were decorations everywhere and Christmas Carols blasting out the speakers of shops and cafes. Everywhere you go was happy and jolly! Except...Katsuki... he was grumbling on and on about how stupid this kind of event is and how the songs are so annoying. You glared at him before tugging on his arm.

'Come on, Katsubabe! Enjoy Christmas will ya? It's snowing for once!' You smiled and as snowflake landed on your nose.

Well, where I live you never have a white Christmas because it's fucking summer! Yay!

'I haven't seen snow in ages!' You cheered as you spin around.

'Didn't you used to live in America? Don't they have fucking snow over there?' Katsuki grumbled.

'I used to live in Arizona! It's freaking hot! It's like boiling in Christmas!' You frowned.

Idk facts about Arizona, never been to America before so correct me if I'm wrong

He sighed before grabbing your arm and dragging you back to the dorms.

'Hey! I haven't got the stuff I wanted yet!' You fumed. You wanted to get Katsuki a Christmas present. You were planning on going alone but he insisted after the "accident".

'Fine then! You go buy whatever the fuck you want and I'll go back! Deal?' He growled. You frowned a little bit.

'Deal!' You smiled your toothy grin before pecking him on the lips.

'Bye, Katsubabe!' You waved, running off.

'Was this a bad idea? What if it happened again? Ah fuck this!' Katsuki grumbled before walking back to the dorms.

You breathed on your hands as you entered the shop.

'Hi, can I get that one?' You asked the clerk.

'Of course you may, it's 20,000 yen please,' She said in the most kindest way.

It's so expensive!

'Is it possible to get this wrapped up as a gift?' You asked.

'It's possible but it's gonna cost you 5,000 yen,'

Geez they charge for wrapping too?

'Sure, it's better than me wrapping it' You chuckled.

Ding

The bell rung as you exit the shop.

I hope Katsuki likes this

You rushed back to the dorms.

Time skipped

The dorms were beautifully decorated and huge Christmas tree was placed in the common area. Gifts laid under it, big and small. Students gathered around the tree to wait for midnight to strike to open their gifts. After all, no one could wait till Christmas to open their mysterious gifts.

Nyoooom

You ran into the common area and rushed towards your room.

'What was the thing that zoomed past us?'

'Iida?'

'I'm here!'

'The fuck?'

You quickly took of your clock and scarfs and rushed downstairs. Grabbing a large red sack before heading down.

And just before the clock strikes you made it.

Everyone started giving their gifts and receiving theirs.

'[Y/n]-chan! Here this is for you!' Hagakure cheered. ( This girls needs more love )

'Thanks! This is yours!' You said before pulling out a gift from your red sack.

'Kacchan! This is yours hope you'll like it!' You smiled turning to your boyfriend as you gave him a box.

He gave you a look before tearing the present open.

'And I thought he was going to explode it open,' Kirishima said.

'That's what I thought!' You laughed as you gave Kirishima a high-five. You and him were like best friends. Katsuki stopped and gave you a look, which made you back away avoiding another "accident" to happen.

'What the actual fuck?' Katsuki mumbled as he took a black hoodie out from the box.

'Do you like it?' You asked, worried.

'I love it,' He smirked.

'Suits him, kero' Tsuyu croaked.

'Here's yours,' He said, handing you a box, light pink dusted on his cheeks.

You ripped it open and pulled out two black shirts.

'Pfft! HAHAHAHAHA! I love it!' You laughed, wiping the tears from your eyes from laughing too hard.

'Great minds think alike,' Hagakure giggled.

'This isn't about the incident, is it?' You smirked.

'Maybe...' He grumbled, turning his head to hide his blush.

'Aww! So cute!' You giggled.

'Bakugo is getting flustered!' Mina yelled.

'UGH! I'M GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!' Katsuki yelled before stomping off.

'...Here's your gift and yours!' You smiled as you quickly handed your classmates their gift.

'Merry Christmas!' You blew a kiss at them before going to find Katsuki.

Shoto Todoroki
Author's POV

You hummed a tune as you sat at the edge of a bridge. Below the bridge was who knows how deep snow hill.

'Sorry I'm late, I got something,' A familiar voice said. You turned around to see your beloved boyfriend holding an ice-cream.

'Geez! Shoto it's literally freezing! You're eating an ice cream?!' You chuckled.

'I'm sorry,' He apologised as he sat down next to you. You snuggled to his side for warmth and comfort as he ate his ice-cream. You felt sudden heat flow through your body.

'I'm sorry,' You gave him a confusing look, 'I made you wait in the cold, you're freezing and the least I could do is warm you up,'

'There's nothing to apologise for, you're here now and that's what matters,' You smiled as you snuggled closer. His lips tugged into a small smile as he ate his final bite of his ice-cream and held you in his arms as you two watched the beautiful city lights.

'It's beautiful,' You smiled as the lights flicker on and off, colourful lights shone through the city, making different shapes form.

'Just like you,' He smiled. You look at him, smiling and giving a soft kiss on his lips. Your chapped lips gently connected with his soft warm ones.

Quick side note here, chapped lips = winter problems I hate it...Lip balm is needed...Sorry, I'm ruining the romantic moment. *cough*

He bit your lip for an entrance which you gladly let him in, his tongue explored your mouth. You both pulled away with only a string of saliva connecting your lips to his. You stared into his blue and grey eyes while he stares into yours. You smiled before cuddling him.

'Merry Christmas Peppermint,'

'Merry Christmas, Princess,'

Kirishima Eijirou
Narrator's POV

The platinum blonde female sat on her bead, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Why?!

She sobbed quietly as her grip tighten around a piece of paper.

Why?!

The piece of paper is slowly tearing apart as the female cried. Her usual quiet voice was loud and clear.

Only a few were in the dorms. The girls went out for a Christmas karaoke with some of the boys. Only a few, which was only the young female were in the dorms for the night.

She screamed as she threw a nearby object on the wall, resulting in it breaking apart. The glass shattered on the wall, dropping to the ground. She wiped away the tears to see what she had broke this time. It was a gift, a heart shape glass piece given to her by her boyfriend in Class-1 A. It was now on the floor, all of the pieces spread throughout the room. She felt more tears pouring out of her eyes. The female curled herself into a ball and hugged a picture framed close to her heart.

Why did you?! Why?!

'Papa,' The female cried softly as her gripped tighten around the picture frame.

Why did you have to leave?!

'I miss you,' She sobbed softly.

'Why?! Why?! Why'd you have to leave?! Why'd you have to go in that fire?! On Christmas Day?! Why can't you die someday else?! Why did you have to die on Christmas? Why'd you have to die on my birthday?!' She cried.

'G-Ghosty?' A voice spoke softly. The young female's head jolted towards the door. She was crying so loud she didn't hear the door opening nor did she hear the footsteps of her boyfriend's friends who were currently hiding behind the door.

'K-Ki-Kiri-kun!' I'm sorry!' She cried softly as she ran towards the red head. Her feet stepping on the sharp pieces of the shattered glass.

'Ghosty? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Why is your room such a mess?' He asked, worry in his tone.

'I-I broke the gift you gave me for our one month anniversary,' She sniffled.

'That's okay! I can get you millions more! Is that why you're crying?' Kirishima asked, softly patting her back as she sob.

'N-No, it's just...p-papa he d-died...today,' The female spoke softly as more tears flow through her eyes.

'Ah, I've completely forgot! Here, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!' Kirishima smiled as he handed his girlfriend gifts.

'W-what?' She sniffled as she looked at the dozens of gifts Kirishima laid on the floor. His classmates slowly popping their heads around and smiling at the crying girl.

'Happy Birthday [Nickname]!!' The girls cheered as they came in and hugged her.

'[Nickname], you were always with us even if you're in Class B but you make it seem as if you're in Class A and when Kirishima told us today is your birthday, we immediately went to buy gifts!' Hagakure giggled.

'You're a kind and lovely friend to have! So cheer up!' Mina beamed as she started cleaning up [Y/n]'s room. Picking up every shard and putting them on a cloth. The girls joining in, as well as Kaminari, Sero and Katsuki (Who got dragged here by his girlfriend). Kirishima held the young female in his arms.

'Now! Let's celebrate!' Mina cheered as Sato brought out a cake.

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to [Y/n]-Chan! Happy birthday to you~' Everyone sang. [Y/n] stared at the beautifully made cake and blew out the candles.

'YAY!' The girls cheered as they began taking pictures.

Everyone was chatting happily and eating cake.

'Kiri-kun,'

'Yes, Ghosty?'

'Thank you,' [Y/n] smiled, giving him a kiss on the lips.

'Best birthday and Christmas ever!' She beamed as she got tackled to the ground by the girls.

'Don't we get a thank you and kisses too?' Mina fake pouted. The female giggled before hugging each and one of them.

'Kisses are reserved for Kiri-Kun,' [Y/n] smiled.

'We'll leave you alone now,' Hagakure giggled before pushing everyone out.

[Y/n] look at Kiri before hugging him.

'Best boyfriend ever!' She squealed before showering the red head with kisses. Kirishima smiled before cuddling you in his arms as you turned on the TV and watch your favourite movie.

Denki Kaminari
Author's POV

Christmas, a season you both love and hate. You love how jolly people get and how music flowed through the streets. You enjoyed giving gifts and receiving them. You love getting together with friends and family and have a Christmas dinner. But, you were never able to attend any Christmas dinner. Every year, your dad ( Who is also your manager ) will have you booked for the entire week doing shows/gigs at parties. You as a singer, enjoyed it but wanted to have some fun as well. Considering how your father gave you permission to attend U.A. you couldn't say no.

'[Y/n]! are you going to come to the party tonight?' Mina asked. You shook your head.

'I'm sorry, I won't be able to come! I have something going on,' You smiled sadly before putting on your coat and leaving.

'Something's wrong, let's follow her!' Mina exclaimed, turning to Sero, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Hagakure, Tsuyu and Shoto.

'Shouldn't we respect her privacy, kero?' Tsuyu croaked.

'Yea, but...[Y/n] usually attends any party we go to,' Mina frowned.

'Kaminari, you're being rather quiet tonight,' Hagakure pointed out.

'Huh? Um...It's just [Y/n] is unable to spend Christmas because she has to do singing at parties, she can't refuse because of her father,' Kaminari frowned.

'So that's why she looks so sad,' Kirishima said.

'She doesn't want to go?' Sero asked.

'Obviously, dumbass! The look on her fucking face says it all!' Katsuki growled.

'More reason to cheer her up!' Mina exclaimed.

'Where do you think the party is at?' Shoto asked.

'...'

'Follow her!' Mina exclaimed as they all ran after you.

Time skipped...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

That's to not sing but eat Christmas dinner

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is you

With my friends and family

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You baby

A feeling I've forgotten
When's the last time I get to hang my stocking?

Clap Clap Clap

You sighed as you finished singing the song. You're dad standing on the side of the stage, watching your every move, making sure nothing happens to his price possession.

'You can take a break now!' The host said. You thanked him and got down from the stage.

'Honey, after one more hour we have another client who has a party at Hosu,' Your father told you. You rolled your eyes before entering the female toilet, ignoring his every word.

You splashed cold water on your face, and since you're not wearing any make-up you don't need to worry about anything smudging. Refreshed, you walked out of the toilet.

'Honey, there's some change of plan! We have a more important client that wants you to sing at their party near here, they are going to pay 45,000 yen per hour and wants you for 6 hours! I'm canceling everything, so head over to [ Random Address ]! NOW!' He ordered. You groaned and grabbed your coat and walked to the destination.

Time skipped...

'Woah, who's that rich to rent a whole club for the whole night?' You raised your eyebrow as you scanned the club you're about to enter.

'Hello? I'm here to sing for Mr Kamikaze?' You asked the waitress who led you towards the back of the club where there's a room booked.

So they didn't rent the whole club lol

'Hi, I'm here to sin-' Your eyes widen at the sight. Your classmates standing in front of you, cheering.

'Yay! It worked!' Hagakure cheered.

'W-What?' You chuckled in confusion at the sight of your classmates celebrating Christmas.

'You looked so sad when you left, so we followed you!' Mina beamed.

'But...huh?' You tilt your head in confusion.

'It was Denki's idea! He thought of the whole thing to book you to sing here!' Tsuyu said.

'But, 45,000 yen per hour?! Who has that much money?' You asked.

'Todoroki,' Kaminari pointed to the dual haired male.

'I don't mind since it's Endeavor's card,' He shrugged. You turned to look at Denki and kissed him on the lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck whilst his wrapped around your waist.

'Thanks for getting me out of that hell hole,' You smiled.

'Anything for my girlfriend,' He smiled.

'Your the best,' Your smiled, giving him another peck on the lips.

Shinso Hitoshi
Author's POV

You sat on the couch, in the arms of your beloved boyfriend watching the snow fall. It was quiet and peaceful, a few meows from Shinso's cat but quiet. Shinso had closed his eyes, his breathing slowed signalling he is asleep.

You smiled as you run your fingers through his hair, his face was adorable. You hardly see him sleep at all, but when he did his face is the most precious thing in the world. You slowly caressed your hands on his face.

'Cute,' You whispered before snuggling deeper into his arms. Slowly falling asleep.

'Merry Christmas, Princess,'

A/N Shinso's scenario is short as I ran out of ideas soooo picture 
This is the longest chapter ever

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.3K 26
β˜… [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
13.5K 178 23
Like the title says, this is a boyfriend scenarios book for some characters in My hero Academia. This is based on their yandere-personas, so there ar...
28.2K 253 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: β€’ Katsuki Bakugou β€’ Izuku Midoriya β€’ Shoto Todorok...
11.7K 68 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...