Christmas Special

Bakugo Katsuki
Author's POV

It was Christmas! Your favourite holiday of the year ( If not then just go with the flow ). You were humming the Christmas songs as you walk through the center of the town. There were decorations everywhere and Christmas Carols blasting out the speakers of shops and cafes. Everywhere you go was happy and jolly! Except...Katsuki... he was grumbling on and on about how stupid this kind of event is and how the songs are so annoying. You glared at him before tugging on his arm.

'Come on, Katsubabe! Enjoy Christmas will ya? It's snowing for once!' You smiled and as snowflake landed on your nose.

Well, where I live you never have a white Christmas because it's fucking summer! Yay!

'I haven't seen snow in ages!' You cheered as you spin around.

'Didn't you used to live in America? Don't they have fucking snow over there?' Katsuki grumbled.

'I used to live in Arizona! It's freaking hot! It's like boiling in Christmas!' You frowned.

Idk facts about Arizona, never been to America before so correct me if I'm wrong

He sighed before grabbing your arm and dragging you back to the dorms.

'Hey! I haven't got the stuff I wanted yet!' You fumed. You wanted to get Katsuki a Christmas present. You were planning on going alone but he insisted after the "accident".

'Fine then! You go buy whatever the fuck you want and I'll go back! Deal?' He growled. You frowned a little bit.

'Deal!' You smiled your toothy grin before pecking him on the lips.

'Bye, Katsubabe!' You waved, running off.

'Was this a bad idea? What if it happened again? Ah fuck this!' Katsuki grumbled before walking back to the dorms.

You breathed on your hands as you entered the shop.

'Hi, can I get that one?' You asked the clerk.

'Of course you may, it's 20,000 yen please,' She said in the most kindest way.

It's so expensive!

'Is it possible to get this wrapped up as a gift?' You asked.

'It's possible but it's gonna cost you 5,000 yen,'

Geez they charge for wrapping too?

'Sure, it's better than me wrapping it' You chuckled.

Ding

The bell rung as you exit the shop.

I hope Katsuki likes this

You rushed back to the dorms.

Time skipped

The dorms were beautifully decorated and huge Christmas tree was placed in the common area. Gifts laid under it, big and small. Students gathered around the tree to wait for midnight to strike to open their gifts. After all, no one could wait till Christmas to open their mysterious gifts.

Nyoooom

You ran into the common area and rushed towards your room.

'What was the thing that zoomed past us?'

'Iida?'

'I'm here!'

'The fuck?'

You quickly took of your clock and scarfs and rushed downstairs. Grabbing a large red sack before heading down.