The Cheerleader and The Bad B...

By Mira49_94

"You're afraid of temptation." He said pinning me to the wall. "No, I'm not." I snapped at him. Who am I kid... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Epilogue
Sorry, another authors note.
Aaron's POV chapter seven
Chapter one Aarons POV
It's been a while.
Rewrite

Chapter one

871K 17.2K 18.2K
By Mira49_94

Hello, I have just published the first rewrite of this story in a new story posted on my page. I have changed the title to Tempted by Him. The first chapter is a combination of this story's Chapter 1 and 2. Please check it out and let me know what you think! I will slowly be rewriting this entire story to add more scenes, flesh out the original idea and add explicate content. 

Thank you for your support. <3

Chapter one.

"Ow!" I yelped out as I dropped another moving box on my foot. I bit my hand to hold back a profanity as my dad walked by. I scooped up the box and continued upstairs to my new room. I set it down with the other ten or so boxes taking up half the room before calling down to my dad. "Hey dad? Is that the last of the boxes?" I screamed out my open door.

I heard a faint "Ya." So I took that as permission to close my door and start setting up my room.

An hour later I had my desk, queen sized bed and my whole closet set up. I placed my pink full body mirror on the back of my door. I looked over myself and fixed my hair and smoothed out my jean shorts before adjusting my black tank top. I hung up my Paris calendar, this month it had a picture of the Eiffel tower. I sighed wishing I could be there instead of stuck here.

I've wanted to go to Paris since freshman year when my best friend Heather went there for spring break. It's on my bucket list. But considering I've tried saving up my money and tried convincing my dad to let me go since freshman year and I'm now a senior and still haven't gone; I don't see it happening until I'm too old to appreciate it.

I opened up my light pink lap top and checked my email. I only had one from Heather.

'HEEEEEY PRINCESS!

How's your new house and school?! See any cute boys? Tell me how the cheerleading team is there! Love you!

Xoxo Heather'

I shook my head and laughed. I decided I'd reply tomorrow after my first day of school.

I looked up the school website while my lap top was still on to see if cheer leading try outs were still available. I didn't see anything but that's not gonna stop me from trying; I've been a cheerleader since middle school.

I turned off my laptop and put my white bedspread on my bed before putting away all of my bathroom things. I also put up my pink shower curtain.

What can I say? I like pink.

I heard my dad call to me for dinner and I quickly put a picture of me and Heather on my desk before dashing down the stairs. "Hey dad." I said before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I glanced down at the table to see that we were having Spaghetti .

******

My iPhone started ringing waking me up from my peaceful dream of being back home. I sighed before stopping the alarm. I looked at the plain white ceiling almost tempted to fake being sick, but decided that I'd have to go to school eventually.

I got up and hopped in the shower having about an hour and a half to get ready. I slipped on my short jean skirt, and a light pink halter top. I put my white wedges on before applying light eye liner and mascara and a slight layer of lip gloss. I grabbed my black sling back pack before skipping down the stairs.

I grabbed an apple noticing that dad had already left for work. He worked at Microsoft and he'd just been given a promotion which is why we had to move.

I jumped in my black Camaro and started driving to school while blasting Scream by Usher.

Another fifteen minutes passed before I was standing in the middle of the school wondering where to go and trying not to get knocked down by strangers.

"Excuse me?" I said tapping a girl with a spray tan on the shoulder. "Do you know where the dance class is?" The girl looked me over before scoffing and turning to walk away. "Well that was rude." I mumbled to myself.

Someone touched my arm and I turned to see a smiling tan girl. "Hi." She said sticking her hand out to me. "My name's Kalina."  I noticed she had a Hispanic accent.

"Sage." I said shaking her hand and returning the smile.

"That was Nadia. She's basically the head bitch around here."

"Oh." I said looking over and seeing Nadia leaning into a tall boy whose face I couldn't see because his hood was up.

"What class are you looking for?" She asked making me look back at her.

"The senior dance class?" I said glancing down at my schedule.

"Oh, so you think you can dance?" She said with a joking smirk on her face.

"I know I can." I said with some confidence. All my dance classes and cheerleading years didn't pay off for nothing.

She spun around first before beginning to pop and lock her body. I glanced around noticing that more and more people were beginning to notice us. She did a cart wheel before spinning her hips seductively. She didn't glance around at anyone else; she only looked at me with an occasional smirk plastered on her face. After a few more simple dance moves she jumped up before landing in the splits.

I clapped for her while she stood up and straightened her clothes out. "Still think you can dance?" She said.

I kicked off my wedges and dropped my bag smiling. "Yep, still pretty confident." I took a few steps back glad that I had decided on wearing spandex shorts under my skirt today.

I ran and did a front hand spring landing right in front of her before stepping back and doing a few simple hand motion dance moves. I did a triple back hand spring ending with a back full. Then I did three pirouettes before kicking my leg up high and going into a handstand. I moved in a full circle before falling into a bridge before doing a front limber so I was standing up normally in front of her. I pulled my skirt down a little more looking at her astonished face.

"Damn girl, you got moves." She said while laughing.

"Thanks." I said slipping on my shoes and picking up my bag.

She linked her arms with mine and started walking down the hall. "I think we might just be real friends."

As we started pushing through the small crowd that had stopped to watch I noticed Nadia had her arms crossed while she glared at me. If looks could kill I'd be dead. Maybe even beyond dead. I also noticed that the guy she had been with earlier was standing next to her with his hands in his pockets. He was smiling at me and he caught my eye before winking. I let my hair fall in front of my face before picking up my pace and dragging Kalina with me even though I had no idea where I was going.

************

Dance class went pretty well. Kalina spent the whole period teaching me the routine they'd been working on. Now it was fourth period right before lunch and I was the last one into our chemistry class. The door slammed behind me making it even more noticeable that I was nearly late and the new kid.

I ducked my head hoping I could sit down quietly but the teacher motioned for me to walk in front of the whole class. I sighed before complying and standing beside him. "Class we have a new student toady."

"Really? I thought she'd been here the whole time." Someone's sarcastic voice cut in.

The teacher chose to ignore it. "Why don't you tell us your name and something interesting about yourself?" He said before walking back to his desk.

I sighed and pushed some of my hair behind my ear before speaking. "My name is Sage Thompson and I like to dance."

"And Barbie really can dance." I heard a deep voice say from the back of the room. My head snapped up only for me to see that it was the guy Nadia had been flirting with. The same guy who winked at me. He was sitting at a table alone while the rest of the class was sitting in pairs.

Joy.

"Mr. Williams it is too early in class for your vulgar comments to start and I'm sure Miss Thompson doesn't appreciate them on her first day." The teacher snapped at him. I let my hair fall in front of my face as the teacher sighed. "Unfortunately Miss Thompson the only seat available is by Mr. Williams himself." He said while gesturing to the only open seat.

Joy.

I walked to the back of the class and took my place noticing that the teachers name was Mr. Smith according to the name plate on his desk. What a boring name.

I heard a chair scoot across the floor. I looked up noticing that he had inched closer to me. I scrunched my eye brows and dragged my chair closer to the left, away from him. I heard the chair scrape across the floor again as I got my note book out for notes. I looked at him but he was looking at the white board as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I moved even farther away and realized I was now at the edge of our desk.

I had begun writing about the experiment we would be doing in chemistry this week when I heard his chair move even closer. I paused my pencil still poised above my paper as I glanced at him out of the corner of my eyes. This time however he was looking at me.

"Aaron." He said extending his hand to me. I looked him up and down taking in his white t-shirt hiding under his black zip up hoodie and dark jeans with black shoes. The guy kind of screamed trouble with his dark hair and dark brown eyes.

"Well Aaron," I said ignoring his hand. "Do you mind?" I gestured to what little space there was between us.

"Not at all, Barbie." He said smirking.

"Sage." I corrected him sharply.

"Hm?" He said not really seeming to pay attention.

"My name is Sage."

"Whatever you say...Barbie."

I sighed this was going to be an interesting year.

After the whole class period with neither of us saying anything to each other I was relieved when the bell rang. I shoved all my stuff back in my bag before standing up and heading for the door. I'd made it into the hall way before someone threw their arm around my shoulders.

It was none other than Aaron Williams himself.

"Can I help you?" I said rather annoyed.

"Well that depends, what are you offering to help with?" He said with what seemed to be his signature smirk on his face.

"Gross." I groaned pushing his arm off me.

"You won't be saying that in a few days." He said still keeping pace with me even though I had started walking faster.

"You're right; it'll turn into 'disgusting'."

He stopped walking but called after me. "Every girl wants me eventually, Barbie!"

"I'm not like 'every girl'." I yelled back before rounding the corner to the cafeteria. 

Well that was my newest story I hope you enjpyed it! Comments or votes will let me know if I should continue this or not! Thanks! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.1K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
4.8K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...
363K 9.1K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...