Somber

By ImthePoet

Cold and black. Dark and hopeless. Frightening and ghostly. My eyes spill the liquid from the thunderstorm... More

Death
Gray
Invisible
Death II
I just want it to end...
I hate you
Aching heart
Pain
In love
Deep thinking
I don't understand
Why bother
Secrets
Dreams
Small
The truth

Broken love

4 0 0
By ImthePoet

The feeling of your lips excite me but the absence of them keeps me awake.

Every touch was overwhelming but now I'm overwhelmed with ache.

Your eyes were bright like shiny stars but now I'm blinded under the dark moon.

Your smile made me melt however now I'm shivering in this dark room.

I lay down looking at the window, thinking of how we used to be. Us two. But I guess I should have knew.

Nothing last forever and nothing stays together. Here I lay in gloom. Knowing that there's no longer me and you.

Tears strike my pillow case thinking of how we could have stayed together another way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 2.5K 29
Deep inside the depths of melancholy and vulnerability, where every word holds the weight of a thousand unspoken truths, discover secrets only whispe...
1.6M 63.5K 39
แ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€แ€ถแ€ทแ€‰แ€ฎแ€ธ + แ€”แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธ
2K 12 116
By Bianca Sparacino - this tackles the gut-wrenching but relatable experiences of moving on, self-love, and ultimately learning to heal. In this book...
39.6K 1.8K 28
!แ€’แ€ฎแ€กแ€‘แ€ญแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ท แ€’แ€ฎแ€กแ€›แ€žแ€ฌ แ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€ฑแ€ทแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ...แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€šแ€บ...!