Second Chance..

By RenikArkanum421

Oct. 10 the night the Kyuubi was unleashed on Konoha, Minato Namikaze is about too perform the Fuin Shiki on... More

A Timeline Squared Away
Seeing is Believing
Once Upon this Moment
What a Drag
Feeling Mutual
Ghost of the Past
Well.... Here We Go Again.
Tears of Amegakure
A Moment in Time
A Timeline In Trouble
The Haunting (Halloween chapter)
A Day To Remember
In Kith an Kin
Paved with Good Intentions
Oto and the Nine-Tails
The Quite Place
Jinchuuriki vs Hanyou
An Unexpected Defeat
A Hope In Hell
Final Valley
The Next Chapter
Trip to the Mist
My Curse
To Savior Sorrow
Meeting the Summons [short chapt]

Ghosts of the Winter Moon (Christmas Chapter)

1K 17 0
By RenikArkanum421

It was the day before Christmas and the elemental Nations were getting ready for that wonderful for peace and goodwill to there fellow people as many needed but non more then our Hero from another timeline as he was secretly depressed, he missed Shion and Shiina alot.

In Suna we can see light being strung around the buildings and a cool air and light fog all around giving it a feel for mystery, The Kazekage having become a better leader made the village much lighter then before as people got ready for Christmas.

In Kiri were it was Snowing, Yagura decided to hold competitions in honor of his new turn as a better Kage, houses were decorated and people were getting into the holiday spirit like never before specially since the civil war was averted.

In Iwa we find the same thing people getting ready for the holidays with gusto as Onoki has mad the Stone a much happier place to live, and you could see it In there faces and body language.

Kumo was already in the spirit as light were hung, people dressed much warmer, and Bee was getting ready to have a concert to raise the cloud Christmas spirit much to Ay annoyance and Yugito's chagrin, but many others thought i was amusing like Mabui or Bee's new genin team (mainly Darui).

In Konoha we find the snow covered ground and decorated buildings all over the place, kids getting into snow ball fights and making snow angels.

Naruto was out with Kin shopping to get things they needed for his parents annual Christmas party. "Wow it's cold papa," Kin said in amazement as a snowflake fell and nipped her nose making her shiver.

Naruto could only chuckle as his little jewel, but the pressed on, he looked up and stopped dead in his track as he saw a women who looked like Shion looking at him with a big smile while a little girl next to her was beaming and waving at him, she looked an awful lot like Shiina.

His breath hitched as he walked over to them, only for them to walk into an alleyway, when he got there they were gone, he looked up and down, but nothing.

He stood there for a moment, no sound, wondering what he saw! Till he heard Kin's voice, "Papa, you ok?" she asked him confused.

He shook his head slightly, and smiled up at her on his shoulder, "yeah sweety, papa thought he saw something".

He made it home with the bags, and was greeted by his loving wives, who were just staring to show baby bumps

Putting everything away they headed on the living room to relax and spend the rest of the quite evening together, but Naruto couldn't shake the visions from earlier, he knew he saw both Shion and Shiina but they were long gone and in another timeline, so how could they be here? He was broken out of his thoughts by a yawning Kin who was rubbing her, the girls chuckled at how cute she is and they put her to bed, and followed suit.

It was the middle of the night when Naruto woke up in a cold sweat, dreaming of his first failures, looking around he was in his bedroom with all three ladies laying by his side sound asleep, he smiled and gently got out of bed, as he went to throw some water on his face, take a few breaths and get something to drink.

As he walked to the kitchen he noticed the back door to the backyard was open, this put him on alert as he knew it was shut, slowly making his way to the door he looked outside but there was nothing and with a full blue moon out he could see out a ways, that is when he saw them, Shion and Shiina standing near the edge of the forest, glowing a soft blue hue in color wearing the same outfits they were killed in.

"How? What? Why are you here?" he said to them.

They didn't speak just smiled at him, he couldn't take it and ran to them both as fast as he could, they didn't leave this time they stayed, and he was right in front of them, he didn't move or speak for fear of leaving.

"Shion, Shiina, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry i couldn't save you," he whispered as tears filled his eyes and ran down his cheeks, the emptiness in his heart hurt, he missed them so much and wanted them back, but knew he couldn't have them back.

Shion gave him a sad smile raised her hand up to his face and touched him, he closed his eyes and felt the ghostly touch of his first love, after a few minutes she let go, opening his eyes he looked to his firstborn daughter she smiled at him with beaming eyes, he couldn't help but smile back a watery one at that.

"I miss you sweetheart, so much i'd give anything to have you back, but i know i can't, i love you so much," he told her as he tried to stifle his crying.

She looked up at him, "I love you too daddy, i miss you so much, but you can't live in the past anymore, i will always be with you in your heart daddy! Don't forget about me," she said in a ghostly voice.

She walked up and hugged him tight around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her holding close to him afraid to let go, but her had too and she walked back to Shion.

Naruto stood up and walked to his first wife, and wrapped her in a hug as well, as she looped her arms around his neck, he sniffled and whimpered as he missed her so much too.

"Naruto, just with Shiina, you must let me go too, were ready to move on to the next life, i love you so very much my Husband but you have a new life here now, as long as you don't forget about me or our daughter will always be with you, i am so proud you of you; you have honored us in life and our deaths were not in vain my love".

She stopped talking for a few minutes as they broke away to look at each other and share one last kiss, the kiss of a broken heart finally being fixed after so long.

Shiina giggled at her parents, as they broke away to lay there heads against each other, smiles and lifted spirits between them.

"You will see us again, when it is your time, until then be patient and live for now, we will be waiting for you, go and be happy my love!".

Soon both girls began to vanish into thin air, as Naruto watched them with watery eyes, "i love you both too, and i can't to see you again, to make up for lost time," he said.

They both nodded with smiles and finally departed were Kami welcomed them with open arms.

Naruto stood for a few moments, he eyes began watering again as he looked down and saw a locket, it was in the shap of a whirlpool and grabbed it, it was silver and he opened it up to see two picture, on of him and Shion when she was six months pregnant and the other was of when little Shiina was born.

He smiled at this and put it on, he looked up, "thank you, thank you so much, goodbye my darlings," he said kissing the locket, the ultimate sign of affection.

He turned around and headed back inside the house, where he was met by little Kin, who looked at him for a moment.

"Papa were you go?" she asked semi groggy.

"Just needed some fresh air baby, that's all, come on lets get you to bed!" he told her and took her back to bed and tucked her in, kissing her goodnight.

The next morning Naruto felt better then he had in many years, as he made breakfast for his family and prepared for the day. He set everything on the table and waitied as he heard doors open up and out came Mei and Shizune first, he took there chairs for them, kissing there cheeks and then setting them in to the table, Anko came out soon after and he did the same for her too, then little Kin.

After he got them settled in he sat as well, he smiled at them, the light in his eyes was brighter then before, and he looked a few years younger.

After being set into there chairs like he would on dates, he kissed there cheeks, they all blushed and smiled at him, he was being more affectionate then usual, "good morning my darlings!" he told them all pouring them some tea.

"Good morning Naruto-kun" the three said in unison.

"Morning papa," Kin said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

They ate breakfast and talked, mainly about baby names and little other thing of the such. When Kin noticed the necklace her papa was wearing, "papa were you get that?" she said pointing to it.

The others stopped and looked at it as they have never seen it before, "where did you get that babe?" Anko asked.

He smiled at her, "i was visited last night by two very special girl from my past, and they gave me the closure i desperately needed, they gave me this as a reminder to never forget them, which i had no plans too".

This shocked his wives, as they were not expecting that, he looked at them all, "she told me that i needed to stop blaming myself and that i need to focus more on what is in front of me, and i agree," he said to them all.

They smiled back, they were happy he got his closure, now he could start a new chapter with them.

"I just want to say, thank you all for sticking with me through everything, i love you all more then you'll ever know!" he told them.

"We love you too papa!" Kin beamed at him, making the ladies giggle at her.

He got up and gave each a Christmas kiss, then came too Kin, "you want to know something?" he asked her.

She nodded curiously, "you are the first Christmas present i ever got when i came to live here, and i could ask for a better gift then you my little Kin," he said wrapping a hug around his babygirl.

She did too, grinning madly, "i love you papa," she whispered kissing his cheek.

"And i you my little jewel, always!".

The girls were tearing up at this precious moment, and couldn't wait to make more with there babies, each slightly rubbing there tummies.

The family of five headed over to his parents house for the party, Kushina opened it up and came with presents, naruto looked around, he saw Kakashi reading his porn, sitting next Obito and a now pregnant Rin, while Tsunade was at the table drinking sake with Jiraya and Orochimaru, Kabuto and Genma were sitting a couch reading a scroll of sorts,  as he saw two little red head girls run up and yell "ONII-CHAN" as they jumped and grabbed him in a hug, both giggling as he tickled them.

Once settled down they went in to the living room and opened presents, laughing, talking and the occasional threats from Tsunade to Jiraya made the day that much better, Naruto could only smile watching his family enjoy there day. He looked down. opened the locket to see the pictures again, "thank you both," he whispered.

That Christmas turned out to be better then Naruto ever thought and never doubted the power that love and faith can bring to you when you need it most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.7K 77
Naruto Uzumaki was born in Konohagakure and the villagers despised him. Twelve years ago on October 10th, The Yondaime Sealed the Yin half of the Kyu...
119K 2.5K 54
What if Sarutobi Hiruzen was the one who sealed the Kyuubi, not Minato? Namikaze Naruto makes his name a legend by the age of 12, who could possibly...
815K 18.1K 22
Minato and Kushina are alive with 3 children; Menma, Mito and Naruto. The 3rd Hokage sealed the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto, and Kami sealed the 3rd Hoka...
1M 28.1K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...