Pokémon trainer boyfriend sce...

Galing kay DeathIsLonely

Yeah Higit pa

Info for the story
You're pokemon
J.I.Y.D.K.W.T.S.P.Y.H.L.L
An injured pokemon and/or a second encounter
Feelings
N's catch up!
His pokemon asks you out for him
Holding hands (Filler)
Help me! (Author Note)

Meeting him

751 8 10
Galing kay DeathIsLonely

Ash
The plane carrying two young pokemon trainers finally arrives in the Kalos region. Ash excitedly exits the plane with his companion Pikachu, spotting a couple of Spritzee, he points them out to Alex who explains that they are just one of the many different kind of pokemon to discover in Kalos. After he takes out his pokedex and points it at the Spritzee.

'Spritzee, the perfume pokemon'
'It emits a scent that enraptures those who smell it. This fragrance changes depending on what it has eaten.'

Putting away his Pokédex, he takes a step before slipping all the way down the stairs. He lands on his butt and groans before perking up at the sound of a giggle. He looks up to see a girl around his age (so like 15, 16) with (h/l) (h/c) and large (e/c) eyes.
She was wearing:

She smiles at him and holds out his hand "Hey. You okay?" She asks still holding that playful smile. He nods and takes her hand as she helps him up. She smiles up at him her being a little shorter then him (pretend if your not). He grins at her and smiles

"Sup! I'm ash! And this is my partner Pikachu!"

"Pika, chu"

"Yo, I'm (y/n) and this is Lyra"

"Lyra? She's a litten a starter from the Alola region right"

"Correct! I'm originally from the Alola region"

"That's so cool! I'm from pallet town in the Kanto Region"

"Cool, well I'll see you around Ash!"

"Yeah, see ya!"

Alain
*his p.o.v*
Me and Mairin walked through the forest on the designated path. I close my eyes as we came to a stop in a clearing. I open them back up upon hearing a gasp at my side. I turn my attention to what the child is gasping at only to see a shiny Charizard. Mairin tugs at my arm and rushes over to the pokemon dragging me along with her. As we approach I notice that the shiny Charizard has noticed our presence and is staring in our direction.

I then notice that there was a figure laying down next to the pokemon. But obviously Mairin didn't notice as she ran up to the pokemon with Chespie in her arms. She happily greets the pokemon before realizing there was a figure staring at her with a small smile

"I think she likes you" The figures says causing Mairin to jump and look over. As I got closer I realized the figure was a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and she was wearing

I studied her more as I got closer placing a hand on Mairin's head.

"Who are you?" Mairin asked tilting her head a bit

"Oh my name is (y/n) and this is char" she said with a smile and stood up dusting herself off

"Cool! I'm Mairin and this is chespie! And Alain" I just nod towards her and she looks over at me with her big (e/c) eyes.

"It's lovely to meet you"

Clemont
"Bun! Chesp! Wait!" The teenagers and Bonnie stop eating along with their pokemon as a shiny buneary and a shiny Chespin run out of the bushes towards them.

"Bun, eary"
"Ches, chespin"

Ash jumps up excitedly as well as Pikachu who runs to great the two pokemon. Clemont looks over at the two and Serena takes out her Pokédex aiming it at Buneary

Buneary the rabbit pokemon
    When it senses danger, it perks up its ears. On cold nights, it sleeps with its head tucked into its fur.

"You think they got an owner?" Serena asks walking over and handing them a Pokepuff.
As if on cue a tired lookin female appears. Her (H/l) (h/c) hair sticking to her forehead and leaves sticking out of it slightly. Her (e/c) scans the group before she spots her two shiny pokemon. She sighs and walks over to them and bows to the group.

"I'm very sorry if my pokemon caused you any trouble" she then stands up letting the group get a good look at her and what she was wearing.

She looks around at the group before her eyes widen in realization.

"Oh pardon me! My name is (y/n) and this is Bun and Chesp!" She smiles as she introduces her pokemon.

"Hi! I'm ash and this is my partner Pikachu"

"Hi I'm Serena"

"Hello! My name is Bonnie and this is Dedenne! And my brother clement!"

"H-hi I'm cl-Clemont" he stutters his face slowly turning red. Bonnie notices this and smirks

"Miss! You're a keeper! Please take care of my brother!" She proclaims getting on one knee and holding a hand to her heart causing everyone to sweat drop.

James
After getting blasted off, team rocket landed in a tree next to a clearing, startling a female shiny meowth who was nearby picking berries. She looks over at the tree and tilts her head curiously. She walks over and offers them a berry with a large smile.

"Meowth! Meow" Meowth took one look at the shiny meowth and turned beet red. James and Jessie on the other hand looked at each other before each pulling out a pokeball and getting ready to catch it before a girl interrupted them.

"Meow, there you are!" The girl walked over and smiled at Team Rocket "Thank you for finding my meowth!"

Jessie and James exchanged looks "You're meowth?"

"Yeah! I rescued her from some poke hunters"

"Pokehunters?" Meowth asked

"Yeah bunch of nasty people who kill pokemon or sell them" James took this opportunity to really look at the girl. He noticed she was wearing:

She also had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She smiled down at them before helping them up. "Well I'll see you around!" She smiled and waved before walking away, Meow following her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
678K 34.9K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...