playboy | jjk

By nyeonfics

jeon jungkook, a playboy in yun high school found his heart beating rapidly, for a girl. was it true love? - ... More

opening
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight

thirteen

143 4 1
By nyeonfics

there is a sport event at school today, and we're allowed to wear free sport clothes of our own.

i wore this:

perfectly covering my gun scar.

i quickly wash the dishes after i ate my cereal.

i look at the time and it's 6:49.

should i wait for jungkook? why is he still upstairs though? is he still asleep?

or so i thought.

"(y/n)." someone touched my shoulder.

"omg!" i turned around and closed my mouth.

"yah! don't scare me like that!" i whined.

"sorry." he innocently said.

"let's go." he put his backpack on his shoulders.

we were walking to school when jungkook suddenly stopped me.

"why?" i asked.

"(y/n)..i..i know this is so sudden but.." he held my hand.

i glanced at my hand and raised my eyebrows.

"i..like you." he suddenly kissed my cheek.

i froze.

he let go of my hand and ran to school, leaving me dumbfounded.

what the fuck?

***

"chim!!!"

"annyeong!" jimin said, blushing.

"are you excited for today?" i asked.

"oh yea sure thing. i'm gonna win the whole thing!" He raised one of his eyebrows.

the event is a competition. everyone from high school and university will join. which means complete bangtan will be there. i joined badminton, basketball, running, swimming, and soccer. me and jimin are in one team on badminton, running, and swimming.

"let's do a good job today!"

he showed his teeth and giggled.

*
*
*

the whole high school went to the gym. i went there with jimin, yoongi and lisa. girls are definitely glaring.

after i joined some competitions that i'm doing solo, i sat down on the floor at the corner, drinking a bottle of water, and wiping my sweat with a towel.

the corner of my eyes show jungkook flirting with other girls.

like me..huh?

thank God i did not fall for him.

i stood up, and purposely walked in front of him. he saw me and immediately stood up, making other girls groaned.

i scoffed and fasten my pace. i wanted to go to taehyung, but i saw him flirting with other girls too. yoongi is competing, so is jimin. lisa's nowhere to be found. where should i go? i pouted.

i suddenly feel like going to the toilet, so i went there. as i reached there, i saw someone sitting on the floor, hugging her knees, leaning on the wall, next to the sink.

"yuna?!" i exclaimed.

she looked up, and i saw that she's crying. she immediately stood up, wiped her tears, and looked away.

"w-what do you want." she said in a cracked voice.

"what happened?" i asked in a calm voice.

"why do you need to know?" she scoffed, and wiped her tears again.

"i'm just wondering. it's okay if you don't want to tell..."

"why are you suddenly acting like this towards me?" she squinted my eyes at me.

"i'm just trying to help—"

"no one would ever. stay away from me." yuna exclaimed and went out the door.

i sighed looking at her running figure. "no one could change her."

i then suddenly start to feel uneasy. i feel like vomiting.

i ran to one of the stalls and start to vomit on the toilet. i panted hard.

blood.

*
*
*

"(y/n)! where have you been?" jimin ran to me.

"toilet." i looked to the field.

"oh."

"(y/n)." jimin called as we sat down on the chairs.

"yea?" i looked at him.

"why do you look so pale?" he touched my forehead.

"(y/n).. it's hot.." he cupped my cheeks.

i held his hand. "i'm fine, jimin. it's probably because i'm sweating."

"but—"

"are you ready for the competition?" i said, putting down his hands from my face, changing the topic.

"(y/n).. don't just change the topic.."

i then sighed.

"okay okay.. i am feeling weak.. but i will still join the competitions. and that's it." i looked back to the field.

he sighed.

*JUNGKOOK's POV*
i was competing on basketball and i won. i walked out from the field and girls start to run to me.

"oppa~ you were so great!"
"oppa you were so cool~"
"here, oppa. some water~"
"oppa you look so hot!!"

i start to feel dizzy of these girls.

"sorry, girls. but please just let me rest."
i said loud enough so all of them can hear it.

"that's right! he need rest! now go!" i looked to my side and saw mina, my new toy?

the girls look terrified and start to walk away, leaving me and mina alone.

"well thanks for that." i said to her, while wiping my sweat.

"let's sit, oppa! you're tired, right?" she pulled my arms and we sat down on the stalls that are at the top.

i looked down and saw a girl and a boy.

y/n and jimin hyung.

author-nim: just to let you know, it's like this:

i see them clearly, being sweet to each other.

"oppa?"

"y-yea?" i looked at mina.

"do you even hear what i was talking about?" she crossed her arms on her chest.

"a-ah.. sorry mina..i-i.. was just really tired.." i nervously laughed.

"i was saying.. let's go to the mall later! i need to buy a new bag!" she said.

there goes my money again.

"okay okay.." i said quietly.

i looked back to (y/n) and jimin, and saw them standing up and walking to the field.

*Y/N's POV*
we have badminton now. both of us walked to the field, and saw that our competitor is taehyung and hoseokie.

"wait what?" i laughed. jimin laughed too and we both walk to the both of them.

"hello!" taehyung laughed with hoseok as he saw me.

"well is this even fair? i'm the only girl here?" i joked.

"we'll see about that!" taehyung winked at me.

"no ew." i cringed.

"see! she's so cruel!" he pointed at me and look at the other two boys.

they both just laughed.

"okay let's start!" the coach interrupted us.

"good luck!"

they smiled and did the same.

*
*
*

we won.

"yeay!!!" i hugged jimin.

he hugged me back. after a few moments, we broke the hug and i saw jimin all red. okay, well, probably because he's sweating and all.

and, suddenly we both lay on the floor, catching our breath.

we then start to laugh together.

little did you know, jeon jungkook was paying attention to you both whole the time, with an angry emotion.

'SWIMMING COMPETITION COMING UP! ALL COMPETITORS PLEASE PROCEED TO THE SWIMMING POOL!' we heard the loudspeaker.

"aw.. already??? we were just about to rest." i pouted and sat up.

"well.. no choice haha." jimin laughed, stood up and grab my arm, bringing me up.

we went to the swimming pool which is located at the other side of the gym. but before that, we went to our lockers to grab our swimming suit.

here is mine:

i used an oversized cardigan to cover it up and let my hair down.

jimin came and...

i think i'm gonna faint.

"(y/n). let's go!" jimin called me.

"a-ah yes!" i nervously laughed.

he chuckled and we start to walk together.

"nice hair there." he suddenly said.

"lol haha thanks."

we reached the swimming pool, and i swear to God, all girls are over jimin.

i walked to one of the bench to put my bag, jimin followed me from behind.
"when's our turn?" I asked Jimin.

"i don't know, let me ask." he then walked away.

i was opening my bag to find my goggles, but then i felt someone poking my shoulder.

"(y/n)..."

jeon jungkook.

-to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 7.8K 49
❝ I wanted to get fucked by him... just not like this. ❞ it's true what they say. playboys have a heart. #completed ________________ written!au | m...
65.6K 2.2K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
3.4K 285 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...
12.2K 758 6
"I hate that It's you I still need"-Jungkook "I will be better, I will be who you want me to be. Take my hand. Mold me in to your pretty lies and mak...