Touchy

By JHopingYouStop

Taehyung and Hoseok become touchy...maybe a little too touchy. It's everybody's story. About a growing relati... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35

20

4.6K 202 25
By JHopingYouStop

Taehyung~

Not long after being awkward with everyone? The only three sane people we have in this group.

Jin came in with a loud yell with Namjoon following behind.

     "I'm so tiiiiiired!" Jin stretched. This got Hoseok to get up from the couch and Namjoon just sat him there.

     "Is Jin drunk?" I questioned namjoon getting a cup of water for Jin.

     "Yeah. What else would he be? He drank a little too many drinks at the bar we went to" Namjoon explained.

I handed the water over to Namjoon who tried to hand it over to Jin but Jin just shewed it away.

      "No. I don't want water. I want to sleep. I'm tired!" Jin yelled again. Then Suga came out of his room.

     "If you're so God damn tired can you not scream? I'm trying to think!" Suga made Jin pout just a bit.

Jin took off his coat and just walked so slowly to him and Namjoons room. Not long after, Jimin came out of his room and walked into the living room almost in a rush. He looked around for a bit.

     "Where's Jungkook?" He first asked looking concerned. Was he still thinking about what I did. Is he going to tell Jungkook? Most likely. I better prepare myself. I made a mystake. Jimin is loyal. And I don't want to ruin his Loyalty. I'd rather have him tell Jungkook. I should have stopped the urge before it even started.

     "Jungkook?" Namjoon looked back and then he rubbed his head trying to remember.

     "Oh yeah. Jungkook said he will be staying there for a bit. He didn't wanna come back so early.

      "Early?? It's nearly 1 in the morning! I need to talk to him" Jimin Grabbed a jacket and walked out the door. But he gave me a look. A look I didn't recognize. I didn't know what that look meant. But I don't think it's anything good. It was like a mix of regret, sadness, and worry. I don't like that look on Jimin.

     "No you can't leave" Namjoon stopped him.

     "Why not? I'll be back shortly" Jimin tried to leave again but Namjoon grabbed his arm and pulled him in turning him around.

     "It's 1AM you can't leave without a body gaurd. It's dangerous" Namjoons explained as he let go of Jimins arm.

     "But Jungkook is out there. You guys just left him. He doesn't have a body gaurd as well!" Jimin almost screamed.

     "We know and it's our fault. We'll take responsibility for it. Just don't go. It's too risky. Just wait till he comes back by himself he knows the way" there was a silence. Jimin finally stepped away from the door and took offood his Jacket. He just threw it and rushed to his room slamming the door with a thud.

     "Guys, is Jimin okay?" Hoseok asked worried.

     "He'll be fine. I think he's just worried about Jungkook that's all" Namjoon decided to lead Jin to their room. With a sleepy Jin on his back.

     It was just Hoseok, Yoongi, and I in the room now. It was kinda awkward but it wasn't obvious.

    "Should one of you talk to him? I think he needs comfort" Hoseok looked at both Yoongi and I.

     "I'm kinda busy with work but I think he'll be fine. Don't you think we should give him some space?" Yoongi questioned.

     "Yeah I think that's a good idea" I replied knowing me talking with Jimin wouldn't be the best thing since what happened earlier. I felt my lips once more and I frowned knowing Jimin is feeling like this because of me.

    It was hard, but I ignored and also went to my room getting ready to sleep. While Hoseok was now on his laptop.

Suga~

     I went into my room with Jimin on my mind. I'm more worried than I thought I was. Was he feeling okay really? It may not seem like it now but I really do care about my members. Not just my members, my friends. My best friends. So it's hard to see one of them feel and look terrible without me doing something. Because it's not my job to comfort anyone.

     About five minutes passed as I was laying on my bed trying to go to sleep. But then I heard a noise. It seemed like it was coming over from the next room over.

     That's Jimin and Jungkooks room.

     I heard unfamiliar noises. It sounded like Jimin was crying. I heard him sniff through these walls. I felt really bad now. What am I supposed to do about it though?

     Not long after, the noise stopped. I didn't think he was crying anymore. But it ended so suddenly I still felt worried. I brushed off the feeling but I couldn't sleep.

    I finally decided to get up and check on him. Jungkook hasn't come back yet so I'm assuming he's still not okay. I walk down to the next room over and silently open the door. Nothing but a light was on near the bed. I opened it gently and I saw Jimin there under a shirt that belonged to Jungkook. He looked like he was sleeping.

     'He still didn't seem over Jungkook not being here huh?' I thought to myself. He looked lonely.

    After a while of debating, I decided to slowly climbed on the bed with him.

     'This is probably a bad idea" Suga said under his breath. He climbed on the other side facing his back. Suga still couldn't tell if he was sleeping he thought about if he should say something to him.

     Maybe 'are you okay?' No of course not. Why would he be okay? He doesn't even look okay.

     Suga decided to not say anything but he did sleep next to him. He turned his back to Jimin and sighed. He sighed out. Not after long, Suga was just about asleep. About 30 minutes passed and Suga and Jimin were in about there deep sleep zone.

     "Jungkook..."

     Jimin, still with his eyes closed, turned around and wrapped his arms around Suga.

     Suga felt this, but let it happen. He wasn't complaining and he thought it would better for Jimin to believe Jungkook is with him than let him know that he is still not here. Wherever he is. It was basically after 1. Where could he be? He is going to get in so much trouble. He better not have gotten kidnapped.

     ___________________>>>>

     Suga~

     It was most likely to be 4 am by now. And I took Jungkooks place to comfort Jimin. This is his job. Why isn't he doing it? Where the hell is he? I myself started to get worried. Yet mad. For many reasons, making us worry, making Jimin act like this, risking his career to just go get a drink and not come back for who knows how long it will be?

     Just then did I here a click outside. It sounded like someone just came in the living room. It had to be Jungkook. There is no other person it could be.

     I got curious and got up placing Jimins hands off me. I got up slowly making sure not to wake Jimin up. I closed the door silently and headed towards the living room where I aw Jungkook sitting on the couch with his  face buried in his hands. He looked guilty.

     "Jungkook. Where the hell were you?" I asked almost angry.

     Jungkook didn't reply for a second. He picked his head up.

     "...I don't want to talk about it"

     His voice sounded rusty and tired. Was it because of the drinks? His guilty face still remained.

     "Jungkook...." Suga started.

     "I said I don't want to talk about it okay Yoongi?...!" Jungkook almost yelled at him. A tear unexpectedly fell down his face.

     Suga got startled for a second. He didn't see this coming. What did he have to hide?

     "Jungkook..." Suga said once more.

"What did you do?"

;(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 22 1
"Maybe that's the problem. No one's ever Jungkook except for Jungkook. Taehyung's tired of trying to love other people." Taehyung breaks his wrist as...
2K 155 17
Jungkook and Taehyung keep bumping into each other, literally. As time goes on, they start to develop some feelings. They have it all good, they love...
948 133 15
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...
122K 7.9K 24
Taehyung wanted his own living doll, he wanted Hoseok Main/ other ships: Yoonseok, Vhope, Taekook Strong topics Lowkey hate this book