Just So You Know.

By AmberLeeH13

Just some knowledge I'm bestowing....{Completed} More

Intro.
Sex.
Homosexuality.
Depression & Self-harm.
Body Image.
Bullying.
Parents.
Outro.

Peer Pressure.

627 23 0
By AmberLeeH13

Hello again!

Back for the second installment? Great! Let's begin....it'll be a pretty short one. 

IT IS NO ONES GOD DAMN BUISNESS WHAT YOU DO OR WHO YOU DO IT WITH! 

If you hear, 'Oh come on everyone is doing it.' then first of all, who fucking cliche are your peers? And secondly why the hell should you care what everyone else is doing? your not everyone else. You are you. Shocking I know but oh so true. You are your own person with feelings, emotions and opinions. You don't need people to tell you who they think you are and what they think you should do. Besides, as I said before, it is really none of thier fucking concern. 

So do what you want as long as it feels good and right to you.

NEXT TIME....*cue dramatic music*....HOMOSEXUALITY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
409K 7.4K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
77.6K 157 6
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
404K 1.3K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞