Diabolik Lovers ❀ Oneshot

By XxKKity

A book of one-shots. I made these for fun. Diabolik Lovers and it characters belong to its creator, Rejet. More

Infatuation || shsa.
Golden Rose || shsa.
Birthday || lasa.
Literature Club || yuko.
King || lasa.
Awake || shsa.

Love for You || besa.

83 0 0
By XxKKity

     It was challenging, yes. Living with three mothers that made life bitter to the very end. To be told you were to live up to an expectation and anything less is useless gives a sense of damage. To be told you were born as a servant to someone mightier gives a sense of abandonment. He didn't want to live a confined life. He wanted life to look beautiful, not the dull, gray, and monotone it had looked since birth. He wanted to prove worth. He wanted to assist, but who? The child who ran away from his problems?

     And it was all a cause of their mother. She was a very beautiful, elegant lady yet expressing love was not her forte. She didn't know how to express love equally among her children. And on top of that, a sense of rivalry echoing out for the burden of being in love stung her as well, flooding her senses."I'm worth it. He...loves...-" She couldn't even choke out the words if she wanted to because she knew that never in a minute or second in time where they real. They were "expressed" but through what? False touches and sweet nothings? They were sweet nothings, in a literal term. They were sweet but in the end, they meant nothing. She smoothed out her Victorian style dress, it's every detail matched to make her look stunning yet the woman did not feel as beautiful as her dress. She met her own sapphire eyes that sunk with hopelessness. She had a stony exterior in the mirror as she tried to influence the emotion in her eyes. She was alone in her room, after all, getting ready to face the outside and have another day of hiding how she truly felt. She smoothed out her hair one last time, turning in the mirror, checking and making sure every single hair was in place.

  Finally, when she finished, she walked out of her room. The corridors were silent as her heels clicked on the marble floor.

   'Click, click, click"

   Her mind had many thoughts as she made her way down the corridors but she quickly dismissed them all, something she was used to doing after all the years of enduring hurt. She found it easier to hide her expression, rather than letting the people who didn't have the best interest in the take advantage of her heart, as they had have done many times in the past. When she reached a wooden door with patterns and roses craved into it, she stopped. She suddenly raised her hand, doing something out of character, reaching out to softly touch the door. As her icy hands made contact with the door, she gently followed the patterns, her hands sinking into and tracing the beauty. She suddenly stopped as she pulled away quickly, looking around and knocking to cover up her awe with the carvings. She stood in a moment of silence as she waited for an answer, retracting her hand from the door.

   After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a maid with brown hair and yellow eyes."Yes, Lady Beatrix. Shu-sama will be finished in a few moments." She nodded quickly as the maid shut the door. She moved to the side of the door, waiting and waiting. She usually had her eldest son visit her yet today, she had a surprise. A few moments later, a child walked out of the rose engraved door then timidly looked up at his patient mother. He had blond hair and sapphire eyes, the same as his mother. He looked like her mere copy yet male and short. She nodded to him and walked, as he clumsily followed. She had seen it out of the corner of her eyes yet chose not to notice. Making her way down the stairs, her fingers gripping her dress to be sure not to fall. The terror of falling in front of her son fueled her light and precise steps. She made it to the last step, gently stepping to the ground and glancing behind her to be sure her son was near. They met eyes briefly, his eyes worried and filled with uncertainty, yet curiosity. She softly smiled, barely unnoticeable and walked. She wanted to give her son assurance that everything would be fine.

  Finally, they made it to the entrance of the manor. The wife stopping a few feet from it as servants opened the doors. The night's calmness instantly resonated within the mansion as she looked at the stars, twinkling as her eyes did once. This woman is Beatrix Sakamaki, mother to Shu Sakamaki and Reiji Sakamaki and the second wife of the Vampire King, Karlheinz.

   Being born into nobility is no easy task. Tight dresses held by corsets, tied in silky bows and with many ruffles. Beatrix was young and naive when she first entered a noble party. In human age, she could be considered nineteen to twenty. When she entered, women and men alike easily stared at her expression. She was taught to hide what you actually felt because your enemies could take advantage of it. To be taught such a thing at a young age and have it follow you into adulthood engraved in her mind. At the time, she believed in true love. She was one among her three sisters, Adalicia, Cyma, and Hild. They all laughed in her face at her naivety, due to her being the youngest out of the four though she ignored it. Her sisters loved to make fun of her expressions and due to this, her mind had been contorted to a closed book. She had built barriers that were made of diamond and made sure no one passed.

   But then he broke them. The King of Vampires, Karlheinz had come from afar all because of this one noble woman's attitude. She felt flattered, yet slightly sensitive, considering people from all around the world wanted to see her pain in mustering and keeping of a straight face. When she walked down those stairs that night, the look on his face made her shrink. The natural lust in the eyes of a vampire doubled. 'His eyes...' She thought that night, I fell for his eyes' Light yellow, amber eyes glowing like a predator. It lured her. And during that night, the dance he requested almost made her nonexistent heartbeat. And they danced the night away, her anxiety of missing a beat and her expression with it danced away. She had given him full control of her without even noticing it.

   The day she went on with her wedding, her sisters were in outrage.'He shouldn't marry filth.'

    They all ridiculed. But he came in her room stopping such treatment before she prepared and ordered them out. He continued to give her a silver rose necklace and wishing her luck before walking out. Finally. Someone who she could confide in and trust. Someone who wouldn't misplace her heart.

    After the wedding, she had found out about Cordelia. She was hurt and outraged yet she hid it. Like always. Behind a diamond mask. The man she once let in her diamond barriers was pushed away and locked out with no more intrusion. And the only moonlit night they were together was a particular one indeed. Right away after the wedding, she found about Cordelia and immediately locked herself in her room with only the silver rose to keep sanity. He had demanded her company as the servants demanded she follow a King's order. She wiped tears from her eyes and hide behind her mask as she entered. And slowly, he manipulated her with frivolous desire. He told her she was the only one. He dominated her with kisses and whispers of promise. Easily, she was seduced but she never let her diamond walls fall. She lowered them yet they did not fall, thankfully. After the rendezvous (pronounced: ron-day-v-oo), she stayed confined in her room once more and found out her bearing of a child. She was overjoyed, yet she had hid it. Cordelia watched her like a hawk always, and then and there, only by the power of intense eyes, they had competition. Beatrix would often walk around Cordelia, knowing those jade loathing eyes would watch her every move like a mouse, but she would disappear.

   One night, Cordelia had enough of her teasing and followed and stalked Beatrix, just as Beatrix was about to make her way downstairs to her chambers for rest as the sun rose, there. Cordelia pushed her harshly down the metal steps, as Beatrix knew she was losing balance. She wanted to scream. She wanted to tremble. But no. No matter what had happened, she would try to protect this child with a straight face. She genuinely did love this child to the best of her ability. She protected her stomach as suddenly, a servant had caught her. She felt surprise yet kept a straight face. The servant reported Cordelia, but it was passed off and the servant had to vow to not speak about this to anyone. Beatrix look outside her window one night, her tea in hand and her large stomach touching the small table. She sighed and leaned on one hand, admiring the night and it's view and wondered of her future. How would her child grow to be? Would she have another and how? So many questions to be answer for another time. She chuckled to herself, letting her guard down and sipped her herbal tea, whispering.

   'Only time shall tell.'

   "Mother," Shu finally spoke, his soft childlike voice echoing throughout the halls slightly," Where are we headed to?" He had finally asked, catching up with his mother as she was lost in a dream, staring at the stars. She looked down to her child curious eyes, mimicking her own sapphire irises."We shall plan your birthday, correct my child?" You could tell from the cool breeze it was that time of year. Leaves of different autumn colors falling to the ground, being swept slightly by the wind's steady breeze, only enough to whisk away thoughts. The boy, Shu, had smiled. He knew. It hit her. Suddenly, this moment. He knew her suffering. He knew the pain of her straight face. He knew. Those angelic like eyes showed understanding and love towards her. How could she be so blind as to not except it? She had not lowered her walls to anyone since the man with the amber eyes swooned her but this child had broken through them with one smile.

    "Mother?" Shu had said suddenly, snapping her out of sudden realization. She kneeled, unexpectedly and hugged him. Her soft arms wrap around his small frame as she hugged him. He gently put his hand on her back. She was not afraid this time. Not afraid of who she gave her heart to. In fact, she could laugh fear in its face.

 "Mother?"

 "Yes?"

 "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 8.8K 76
• Ayato Sakamaki * Ruki Mukami • Reiji Sakamaki * Kou Mukami • Shu Sakamaki * Yuma Mukami • Subaru Sakamaki...
146K 3.3K 21
【 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝚂 × 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 】 ___________𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩...
19.1K 193 9
Featuring one shots of: Yuma Mukami 🦁😍 Kou Mukami💎💕 Laito Sakamaki 😏💍 Ayato Sakamaki 🔥✨ Subaru Sakamaki☺️ 🖤 Carla Tsukinami🤤 🤞🏾 Shuu Sak...
1M 16.2K 104
❝𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗳𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.❞ ↳ 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩�...