Stay[M-Preg][MxM] *EDITING

By Ooreos

Riley O'Donnel is twenty-four wants to start over his pathetic excuse for a life, and moving to New York seem... More

Stay[M-Preg][MxM]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 18

28K 1.2K 146
By Ooreos

NURSERY ROOM on the side >>

Chapter 18

There was an uncomfortable silence that occupied the air as I stared nervously at Jason. He sat directly across from me, his leg jumping profusely and brows furrowed thoughtfully. We had silently moved into the house as soon I confessed to him he was going to be a father and since then it had been quiet the who time. I only stayed quiet because I knew he had questions but didn't know where to start, so I gave him his time.

I fondled at my loose t-shirt, until I heard his deep voice speak up.

"Is it...?".He trailed off making me bring my eyes to his. The unanswered question hanging in the air.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah," I whispered, watching his reaction carefully. "It's yours".

He exhaled a shaky breath, leg ceasing it's constant jumping. "How long have you known? Matter of fact, how long have you been hiding it? "

"A while".

"How long, Riley?"

My head dropped, shame welling inside of me. "About four months". I whispered.

I heard Jason cursed low and hard as I watched him stand up to start pacing. "How did you even hide it? I mean I noticed something strange going on with you but how didn't I fucking notice? " He started rambling to himself.

"Jason, you have to know I had a good reason for keeping it from you."

His eyes snapped to mine. "Do you now? Tell me Riley, what possible good reason do you have from hiding that you are pregnant with my kid!? " He shouted and I flinched back at the anger radiating from his eyes.

I suddenly felt small as guilt settled in my heart, almost choking me, "Because I was scared! You have a fiance, Jason and I didn't want to burden you with a child that you didn't want." I felt tears well up in my eyes, but I tried to force it back.

"The marriage is over!" He yelled back and I felt my breath hitch and heart jump at his words.

"W-w-what?"

He finally stopped pacing and exhaled a loud breath, running a frustrated hand through his thick curly black hair "That's what I was doing these last couple of weeks, Riley. I found something horrible that my father did and I thought I could use it to my advantage. I told him if he didn't get me out of the wedding I would go to the public with it."

My eyes widened at that. "You threatened your father?" I asked, not sure if I was happy beccause he got out the wedding or horrified that he threatened".

"Don't feel sorry for that sorry excuse for a man." Jason snapped, his jaw clenched tight. "He's a sick fuck that deserves to rot in a jail cell for what he's done." His voice was cold, something I've never witnessed with him before.

A part of me wanted to pry for more information but I didn't think it was important right now. The important thing was that he was out of his marriage and my heart just couldn't beat faster at the thought of what this could could mean for us.

I watched as Jason came closer to me, suddenly dropping to his knees in front of my body. His head reaching the same level as mine. "I did it for us, Riley. I swear I did," He whispered, blue-gray eyes wide with honesty as he reached up stroking my cheeks. "I'm sorry I caused you to hide this from me. I don't even remember when I did this-"

"It was my fault". I interrupted a lone tear making its way down my cheek. "I told you not to use a condom when we were in your office..."

His brows furrowed for a second obviously trying to remember when it finally looked like the memory hit him. "Oh," He stated but then a small smile made its way to his face. "It takes two to tango. I knew of some men being able to get pregnant but I didn't think you were one of them."

I sniffled a little. "It was a shock to me. I thought I was secretly a woman or something." I told him and gave into a watery smile when he started chuckling

"No. There have been cases of it in New York but you probably never heard of it since you lived in...Denver, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah," I sighed and leaned forward, effectively bringing our foreheads together. "You gotta stop shoving me to the side when you have problems, Jason".

I felt his head nod slowly against mine, "I promise it won't happen again. I just wanted to make sure everything went as plan before I came back to you."

"And if it didn't?" I had to ask.

It was silent for a moment. "I don't know, Riley. But I do know I'm really grateful it did. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you." He admitted and more tears fell from eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening.

He raised his head up and looked at me with an unexplainable expression in his eyes. It just radiated pure adoration. "I want you..and this baby to be with me forever. The weeks that we were dating were everything to me. I loved your bright smile every time I took you to someplace new. I love the way your skin turns hot and flushed when I tease you and I definitely loved the way you reprimanded me about my corny lines." He chuckled glancing down at my stomach before staring at me serious again. "I love you Riley".

My heart literally stopped.

The harsh sob that broke out of me made Jason jump, a startled expression taking over his face before he finally went into action pulling me into a tight hug. His warmth just made me sob harder as I thought that this was what I'd been waiting for since the first I laid eyes on him. It was love at first sight since I laid eyes on him and I had no doubt that I felt the same way we did. The emotions radiating through my body were just making me cry harder, because of the pure unadulterated love I felt for this man.

Soon enough the big warm hand circling my back, soothed me into little sniffles because I knew he was waiting for the special three words too.

"I love you too".

***

"Wow, this room is amazing. Did you hire someone to do it?" Jason muttered, gazing around the nursery with wide eyes. I was so enthralled with his reaction to the room, I didn't even register his words clearly.

I blinked one. "Huh? Oh yeah," I rubbed the back of my neck. "I had a friend do it, he bought the furniture too".

He pondered the answer. "Your friend....erm, Christopher?"

I shook my head as I watched him walk across the room, looking at the toys Tony had bought for the baby. "No, I have another friend." I broached, not sure what his reacctions would be. "His name is Rain, he bought the furniture and painted the room".

He turned to look at me with narrowed eyes. "Hmmm...I'd like to meet him, if you don't mind."

I frowned, crossing my arms over my baby bump. "I dont. And there's nothing going on with us, so you don't have to worry about him." I said only to ease his mind, almost amused by his sudden jealousy

He raised an eyebrow at me, then came around the crib making his way over to me. When he came closer I immediately felt as the air grew hotter with the intensity of his eyes boring into mine. His blue-gray eyes were clouded with lust, making a shiver run down my spine. He brought his hand behind me pressing on my lower back, effectively making our bodies teach. Baby bump to hard defined abs.

He leaned close to my ear. "I'm not worried." He whispered and his warm breath shot electric tingles down my body. He pecked a small kiss on the tip of my ear and my mouth fell open in a whimper.

"Jason," I gasped.

He slowly trailed the kisses, leaving behind goosebumps, as he finally reached my lips. He pulled back for a second, his pupils dilated and breath coming out faster asking for a silent permission. At my nod he leaned, placing his small lips against mine. The kiss was soft and chaste, before I leaned in and wrapped my arms tighter around Jason neck and pulled him down, deepening the kiss. He seemed a little suprise at my sudden urgency before swiping his tongue against my bottle lip.

He hummed as I duplicated his action, our tongues fighting furiously for domination until Jason tugged my head back sucking love bites all over my neck, showing he's in control. My body felt hot and flushed as I cried out his name, his hot tongue swiping, biting and sucking against my sensitive areas.

"Missed. You. So. Much" His hand sliding to my ass, squeezing and kneading at the clothed cheeks.

"Jason, please". I breathed, silently begging for him to give me more pleasure. I hooked my leg over his hip and pulled him closer, the baby bump blocking me from getting as close as I wanted.

He pulled back, breath coming out in pants. "Are you sure we can do this? The baby..?" His eyes wide in concern but his face flushed in arousal.

I nodded perfusely, smashing my lips against his as he he picked me up bridal style. I forced my lips into his mouth again, desperate for the contact.

I knew he found the correct bedroom when he grunted and opened the door with his hip, placing me carefully on the awaiting bed.

"Want you so bad." He whispered as he loomed over me. His eyes posseive and dark with lust. He forward his mouth near to my ear. "I want to taste you then fuck your sweet tight little hole. I want to hear you cry my name out so the world can hear what's your's. You want that, Riley?" He drawled.

"Oh God, yes". I moaned out as his words, eyes rolling in the back of my head. I felt him tug my pants and underwear off and I spread my legs wide in a silent plea.I watched as Jason settled between my opened legs.

He picked slow kisses down my legs, teasing the skin until he licked his way up to my inner thighs. "J-Jason." I whimpered my hormones raging high.

The minute his tongue made contact with my hole I had to grab the head of my length in order not to come. His tongue slowly licked around the rim, then dived in his tongue making its way inside of me as I writhed on the bed. My back nearly snapped in half as his finger snuck its way alongside his tongue.

"Fuck fuck, J-Jason!" I shouted, my back arching as he stretched me and played around the small bundles of nerves, I slowly opened my eyes only for my bump to block my view of Jason, only being able to see Jason's thick black hair.

I tossed my head back again when a second finger entered along with his tongue. My moans got louder and louder and Jason's fingers went faster until the movements finally stopped and he made its way up to my chest. "God, you're so fucking sexy". He growled and smashed his lips to mine again.

"Jason, I want you in me. Please." And while he got up up to strip off his clothes, much to my delight, searching in the draws for lube, I took off my shirt. I gazed down at my prominent stomach suddenly feeling self conscious, when he returned to the bed, impressive cock bouncing and saluting high.

He gazed at my stomach in total awe and admiration. He reached his hand, his big palm resting against the bump. I thought I caught tears welling up in his eyes but he looked down at my still hard length and smirked.

"So beautiful". He whispered and opened the lube, sprinkling some in his palms then sliding it on his bulging arousal. His head fell back, mouth opening wide in a silent moan. He released his cock after a few seconds and leaned closer to me.

"Which position is comfortable for you, baby?"

"Can I ride you?" I choked out and he nodded.

"Of course you can". He said and gently pulled me up and placed my legs around his thick muscled thighs. His upper body layed back on the bed and he raked his hands down my chest. I placed my hands firmly on his chest as I raised my body up. Jason guided his cock towards my entrance as I held my breath.

It had in fact, been a while since I've done this so it took me quite a minute to get settle while his long cock pulsed and twitched inside of me, pleasure shooting through my spine.

"So big". I gasped, slowly making my way up then sliding back down.

"All for you". He growled and I nodded crying out as he grabbed my hips and repeated the action again. Soon enough we became in sync, him thusted his hips into me and me bouncing up and down, encouraging him to increase the pace.

"So. Fucking. Good." He groaned and rambled off about how perfect my hole was, his hips pistoning into me as I had no choice but to hold on on the the rough onslaught. I moaned incoherently, nails raking down Jason's sculpted chest as he possessed my body, claiming it his.

"Oooooh Jason. Fuck me!" I screamed as he constantly jack hammered the pleasure spot inside me, my hips grinding and echoes of moans and groans filling the room. The bed was rocking furiously at the wall, our bodies trying to simultaneously get closer and closer. I grabbed furiously at my hair, almost pulling out the strands as I rocked my hips forward to match his fast rhythm, electric shocks filling the span of my body. Jason took a firm hold of my length, stroking fast and I knew was done for.

"J-Jason, I'm gonna c-c-" I whined, panting for dear life as my stomach tightened and hole clenched in preparation. I felt Jason's big hands tighten on my hips as I watched his eyes clench tight.

"Ahhhh F-f-fuck!". I cried out as white flashed behind my eyes and I came hard, body shuttering violently as I raked my hands up and down Jason's chest. Behind the ringing sensation in my ears I vaguely heard Jason's loud groan as I felt his hot release explode inside of me.

I collapsed on top of him, breathing hard as he slowly pulled out of me and layed me to his side. I promptly fell to sleep after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.3K 25
Completed Under heavy and slow editing Jacksepticeye x seme male reader I do have a uke male reader in my profile (still in writing progress) Read f...
84.3K 3.3K 26
this story is about MALE PREGNANCY THIS is my very first story on M-Preg on my Very favorite BL couple KRISTSONGTO i just hope you guys will like m...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
1.1M 69.9K 55
Through a strange series of encounters, a delinquent high schooler and upright university student find love. ***** No longer interested in clubbing...