Matchmaker ― 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀�...

Per sebasstan

editing. ❝ blue and blondie... what a match they are. ❞ in which the good friend of freddie meets the band ... Més

MATCHMAKER
PROLOGUE ━ FIFTH MEMBER
ONE ━ WELCOME
TWO ━ MIAMI
THREE ━ IT'S YOU, YOU VILLAIN
FOUR ━ WHO EVEN IS GALILEO?
FIVE ━ ASSHOLE
SIX ━ THE COMFORT I NEED
SEVEN ━ THE PHONE CALLS
EIGHT ━ LOVE OF MY LIFE
NINE ━ BLUE AND BLONDIE
TEN ━ MEET THE FAMILY
ELEVEN ━ AFTER 14 YEARS
TWELVE ━ COOKIES
THIRTEEN ━ A JOKE
FOURTEEN ━ DON'T EVEN
FIFTEEN ━ I CAN'T TAKE IT
SIXTEEN ━ DID YOU WALK HERE?
SEVENTEEN ━ ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
EIGHTEEN ━ GOOD LUCK
NINETEEN ━ MIXED WORDS
TWENTY ━ SOLO
TWENTY-ONE ━ DO ME THE FAVOR...?
TWENTY-TWO ━ THE INVITE
TWENTY-THREE ━ GET IN LOSER
TWENTY-FOUR ━ MEMORIES WE SHARED
TWENTY-FIVE ━ THE MILKSHAKE
TWENTY-SIX ━ YOU'RE A LEGEND FRED
TWENTY-SEVEN ━ DINNER WITH QUEEN
TWENTY-NINE ━ WELCOME HIM
THIRTY ━ NO...
EPILOGUE ━ EXTRAS
EXTRA SCENE ━ THE CUPBOARD
EXTRA SCENE ━ VALENTINE'S DAY

TWENTY-EIGHT ━ LIVE. DANCE. MEMORIES.

10K 422 115
Per sebasstan

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

Live Aid,
1985.

"I'm nervous," Gisele started as soon as she came in the trailer her and the boys were at, waiting for their turn to go on stage. She was a bundling mess at the moment and she felt nothing but to just go up and sing with her friends and her fiance. Freddie nodded, agreeing with her.

Jim stood by the door, looking at the band. They all didn't feel uncomfortable as they were with Paul and they all liked the man. But Freddie was too scared to ask what the thought about Jim. He was just relieved that at least Gisele liked him.

There was a knock on the door and Jim opened it, coming face to face with a blonde-haired woman that hadn't seen the band for a while now.

"Hello Mary," Brian greeted. Mary looked at him, a bright smile on her face as she felt ecstatic about how successful the band was doing. They were finally here in Live Aid.

"Hi, Brian," she said. "I just came to wish you good luck."

Freddie stood up, as did Gisele. Although three months now, she withheld a small bump that was noticeable to people that focused on her stomach too much and she withheld a glow that went with her. The band loved it, always complimenting her.

"Hello, my love," Freddie said, leaning down to kiss her cheeks. Gisele patted Jim's shoulder, smiling at him as she passed by him.

"Hi."

"Mary," Gisele grinned, hugging the girl. Roger kept an eye on the girl as she did so, making sure she was alright from where he was sitting at on the couch. Mary smiled widely at her friend, complimenting her glow. "Thank you, Mary."

"Mary, David," Gisele backed away, turning to look at Freddie who was introducing Jim to Mary and the man beside her. "This is Jim. Jim, Mary and David."

Jim smiled softly at the woman, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you." Gisele smiled at the man who was quite the opposite of Freddie. He was an introvert and he was shy, he was so soft spoken and he treated all of them normally.

Mary smirked at Freddie.

"I'll see you after," Freddie said Mary nodding. She and David walked away.

"Hey," Roger whispered in the blue-heads ear as he watched her sit next to him. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet, excited and anxious about what was to happen. She knew the interaction her and Fred had on the crowd and the energy that the crowd had, gave her and Freddie adrenaline that was spectacular. "You okay?"

She nodded, smiling at him as he took off his sunglasses to looked at her brown eyes. She was wearing no makeup due to the fact that she knew she would be a sweating mess on stage. Roger noticed the things that he had noticed when he first met her. He noticed the slight freckles that were embedded on her cheekbone. He noticed the light specks of brown in her eyes, and he noticed the way she had a slight small mole on her lip.

"Just tell any of us if you're not feeling well alright?"

"Okay."

They both looked at Freddie, lacing their fingers together. Roger was rubbing his thumb over the top of her thumb, hoping to soothe the nerves. She inhaled in and out, nodding to herself that she and the band are going to nail this.

"What do you think of David?"

Gisele scoffed, a smile still gracing her lips as she let Brian talk first. She raised an eyebrow at Freddie.

"I think he's gay."

Gisele snorted, shaking her head as the rest chuckled at Freddie's words.

"Are you both ready?" Brian asked the lead singers, smiling at them reassuringly. Deaky looked at Gisele, giving her a piece of gum. Roger kissed the girl's head, placing his sunglasses on her eyes.

"Good luck, yeah?" He kissed her. She hummed.

"Good luck to you, too, Rog."

Someone knocked on the door, letting the band know that it was time. They all stood up, ready to do whatever they rehearsed and to wow their crowd and to wow the people that they loved the most. They wanted to wow everyone.

Freddie and Gisele stood in the front with Freddie in his infamous white top and blue jeans while Gisele was wearing a velvet top with the same colored shirt and dark blue mom jeans. They both looked fabulous and the stares they received from the people there made them know they looked as good as they predicted.

Gisele laughed at how excited Freddie was as he bounced, spreading his arms. U2 laughed at the man and waved at the girl as they passed by and was leaving the stage.

"You ready, Gigi?" Freddie asked the girl as he stared at her. She looked at him, nodding.

"I am. Are you?"

Freddie nodded and she nodded.

"Your majesty, Queen!"

Freddie and Gisele rushed out, walking towards the piano that was out there for them. They waved, smiling at the fans as they felt such an adrenaline course through them. They both sat down, Gisele placing her right hand on the keys and Freddie placing his left hand on the other keys.

They both felt the stares of the ones standing there on the side, the Melendez family and Mary and David were there.

The friends looked at each other, nodding their heads. They took out their pinkies, linking them together. It was childish to some people that the lead singers of Queen, both in their mid-30s, linked their pinkies together as children would. But to them, that meant everything. It meant reassurance, closure, and it meant friendship. And yes, it was cheesy, but that simple thing made them smile.

Freddie played first, the crowd cheering louder than before.

"Momma," he sang, "just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pull my trigger and now he's dead."

And they sang. Because as much as their throats would ache, later on, the way the crowd reacted to the way they sang was everything to both.

They sang Radio Ga Ga and last of all, they made the crowd sing.

They nodded at each other again.

"Eeeyo," Freddie sang out. The crowd followed after.

"Eeeyo," Gisele then sang.

And the band couldn't help but stare at the two in awe, their interaction with millions of people was impossible. But here they were, singing and the crowd following after without the singers telling them to do so.

"Edo."

The crowd followed.

"Edo."

"Edo."

"EEEEEEEYO!" They both belted out, loud and long enough that it caused people to freak out about both. They were in awe at the fact that the two singers that they saw grow into this awesome band was here on stage, doing this. The crowd followed after the two finished, Mary, Sabrina, Johnnie, and Lekan smiling proudly.

"Edo."

"Edo."

The bandmates stared at each other, not knowing that both were to do this.

"Tedo."

The family got teary-eyed just staring at the two. They were in disbelief. They've never seen such things as this.

"Tedo."

Roger shook his head, a smile on his lips as he stared at his fiance and his best friend. He was so proud to be able to know them both.

"Alright."

"Hey, hey. Hammer To Fall."

They sang that song and last but not least, they sang We Are the Champions. And when Freddie and Gisele sang the last verse, Freddie threw a kiss in reference to his mom and Gisele looked up at the sky.

"Thank you, Momma."

The band headed towards them, Roger hugging the girl as he kissed her in front of the crowd. They went ballistic.

"We love you!"

As they left the stage, Gisele turned to face the boys. "It's that feeling that the crowd gives you when you start to realize you belong on stage, you know?"

They looked at the girl who randomly said that.

She went on. "I just—the way the followed after, it made me know we all belong there, singing. It's everything to feel."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i cried

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

191K 8.1K 40
❝ so... we both got cheated on huh? ❞ in which they become friends after their partners cheated on them.
33.9K 647 21
"Their lead singer just quit." I remove Brian's arm from around me. Freddie looks at me with a sly smile, "Well then, you'll need somebody new." He n...
98.2K 2.1K 33
She never imagined becoming the assistant manager of one of the hottest rising bands in the end of the 70's, but she didn't imagined falling in love...
5.7K 208 38
A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events ? Both able to hide a stronger sense tha...