Boss -Rewritten- (K.TH)

Por LadyLagunah

-Smut Serie- - THIS IS THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF BOSS - Finally, you found a job that would pay you enough t... Mais

Inkitt
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Last Chapter

Chapter 7

25.9K 1K 298
Por LadyLagunah

-Y/N's POV-

I entered the shop with a smile on my face. It's weird how I have been in this happy mood since this morning despite the fact that I got called by my landlord about the rent. I'm having trouble with a lot of my payments but the most damaging one is my rent. Right now I'm living in an apartment where the rent is $600 a month with electricity and light included. Also when I received the apartment it was already half furnished. I couldn't get to pay the full rent of last month and I still have to pay this month's rent. Thinking about it I understand why I agreed with Taehyung his deal. He is pretty much the only hope I have left to earn money in a fast way. 

''Goodmorning'' I greeted everyone as the shop was already pretty filled with customers. Smiling faces and kind greetings were returned to me as I got myself ready in a hurry to help everyone out. This job wasn't really that bad. My colleagues are actually really nice and serving people wasn't that bad especially since I didn't have to seat with them. 

''Y/N can you help those people for me, they just came in. I really need to make an important phone call'' Mia pleaded already shoving her pen and paper in my hand to take their order. I chuckled and just nodded my head seeing her leave in a hurry. I stood on my spot for a second scanning around the shop. Who did she mean? She was in such a hurry I didn't really understand who she meant.

''The guys at table 6'' Iseul spoke from behind the bar making me smile. Apparently, she watched the scene from where she stood. I thanked her before making my way to the table in the left corner. I noticed two guys being seated at the table. One was seated with his back facing me and the other one across of him allowing me to see his face. He had black hair and was pretty tall. As he was talking with his friend he smiled flashing a set of dimples. 

''Hello welcome by Starlight, can I help you guys?'' I greeted them my pen and paper in position to write their order down. The guys both turned their head my way. Finally seeing both of their faces I froze for a second.

''Jimin?''

''Y/N?'' we both spoke each others name at the same time making us laugh afterward.

''It is you! Never thought you would work here'' Jimin smiled his finger instantly flying up in the air pointing at me. 

''Never thought you would come to a place like this'' I spoke back making him chuckle.

Jimin has been a close high school friend of mine. Back then I had this huge crush on him he always took care of me. Jimin has a lot of charms, a warm heart and on top of that, his looks are hard to miss. Despite all that he was the type to have girlfriends very often. Because of this I never really thought he would take a relationship seriously and never confessed how I felt about him. One of the reasons was also because I wouldn't want to ruin our relationship. Even till this day, he doesn't know how I felt for him back then. I noticed Jimin scooting aside making space beside him while tapping it telling me to sit down. 

''So how have you been?'' he asked while I seated myself beside him.

''I'm doing fine I guess. You? I see you dyed your hair'' I pointed out slightly touching his bangs. His jet black hair from high school has been turned into a light brown color.

''Yeah! How does it look?'' he smiled excitedly eager to hear my opinion. 

''It looks good on you'' I smiled seeing him turn all shy because of my compliment. 

''It was supposed to be a bit darker but it turned out this way'' He explained his hand brushing through his hair.

''Oh! This is my friend Namjoon!'' His hands flew over the table slapping his friend's shoulder who began to smile.

''Hi it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Namjoon'' he smiled while sticking his hand out for me to shake. Once again those set of dimples caught my attention making me freeze for a second. 

''The pleasure is all mine. I'm Y/N an old high school friend of Jimin'' I explained carefully shaking his hand. 

''I think this is a sign'' Jimin interrupted making me look at him. He started smiling causing his eyes to disappear while bumping my side.

''That we should hang out more often. After high school, both of us got so busy and totally lost touch. But meeting each other again here don't you think it's a sign'' he spoke astonished by this encounter. I could hear Namjoon slightly laugh trying to hold in his laughter. 

''Sure whatever you say'' I laughed because of his 'it's a sign' explanation. 

''You guys don't laugh at me!'' In a hurry, he stood up from his seat pointing at both Namjoon and me who were cracking up. 

''Ah I really shouldn't be doing this. I have to work'' I spoke recovering from my laughter. I stood up from my seat in a hurry placing my pen against the little notebook ready to start writing. 

''So what can I get you gu-''

''Y/N'' I instantly froze in my spot hearing my name being called in an annoyed tone. My eyes averted to the source seeing Taehyung standing near the bar looking at me. He sounds so mad.....is he mad at me? For what?

''A word in my office please'' he spoke in that exact same tone his eyes not even blinking once as  I felt a shiver run down my spine.

''I will finish this order and come right aw-''

''Now.'' Once again I got interrupted seeing him walk away towards his office. 

''Did we get you in trouble?'' Jimin asked carefully my eyes focusing on Iseul who was coming over to take their order instead.

''Nooo not at all'' I joked. I quickly said my goodbye and left making my way towards the office. Taehyung was so nice to me yesterday there is no way he is mad at me right now....right? If he is what did I do..?

------------------------------------------------

Looking at the dark oak door I felt my heart beating in my throat. Why was I so nervous? I lightly knocked on the door before opening it. Peeking inside my eyes instantly fell on Taehyung who was behind his desk reading some paperwork. I carefully made my way inside not wanting to disturb him. I closed the door as silently as I could and decided to just stand on my spot until he would say anything. My legs were going weak on me while my hands clutched the underside of my skirt. After 3 minutes he finally looked up from his paperwork to me for a second before turning his attention back on his work.

''Have a seat'' was the only thing he said. As I made my way to the seat across of his deck I felt my back heating up. The only sound that was heard was the sound of my heels colliding with the floor as well as Taehyung turning pages. The sound of my heels stopped being replaced with the leather of the chair sliding against my clothes as I took a seat.

''Y-You wanted to talk to me..?'' Why did I felt stupid for asking him? Perhaps it would be better for me to wait for him to talk. His face stayed in the same position as he when he looked at the papers lying in front of him. Only his eyes rolled up looking at me. I could see him scanning my upper area mostly my chest and I started feeling uncomfortable. It was almost as if he could see through my clothes.

''There seems to be something missing regarding your uniform'' was the only thing he said before his eyes averted back to the white sheets. I looked down to my chest scanning it myself. As far as I know, I'm just wearing the uniform I am supposed to wear. Something missing?

''Perhaps the rules in our contract weren't clear'' he interrupted my thoughts. I couldn't seem to get used to the tone in his voice. He is definitely annoyed by me that's for sure. But I'm wondering why....Out of panic, I started thinking back about everything that was written in the contract. It basically said that Taehyung was allowed to have his hands on me to say like that and that I am no longer allowed to serve special services at the shop. I should be wearing the golden pin.

''Ah the pin!'' I shouted a bit once I finally knew what he was talking about. 

''Don't worry I forgot it at home on my small coffee table, but I'm not doing any of those services'' I explained full joy. Somehow all the nervousness faded away in one go. But why did it seem like he is still annoyed? He just nodded his head to what I said but not focusing at all. His hand reached for his pen laying on his desk to write some things on the unknown papers. Is he still annoyed by me? Or just not focusing because of his work?

I focused on him working only to notice a small dust plume in his hair. Without even giving it a second thought I got a bit out of my seat leaning over the table my hand reaching out towards his head. Right before I could remove it he dropped his pen and instead wrapped it around my wrist stopping my actions.

''T-There was just something in your hair....'' I muttered softly being intimidated by the cold look in his eyes. This is not the Taehyung from yesterday...He rose from his chair walking his way around the desk to reach me. The grip on my wrist only got tighter causing me to squirm.

''It hurts... Let go'' I spoke through pain trying to pull myself free. His broad figure stepped closer and closer to me after finally releasing me. I started to get annoyed myself due to his behavior and decided it would be best for me to leave right now. My shoulder bumped against his chest when I wanted to walk my way out, but Taehyung wouldn't let me. In an instant, I felt his arms wrapping around my waist lifting me up for a second before I felt myself being seated on his desk. I felt my heart race having his face extremely close to mine. A smirk plastered on his face while some papers fell off the desk softly colliding with the cold ground.

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

113 12 12
Taehyung - I am sorry maybe I should have been in your life a little earlier but don't worry I will always be with you now, sorry for my language but...
10.5K 686 15
Mina wanted nothing to do with K-pop, not after her ex stole all of her songs and became an idol and a famous songwriter on the night that she had a...
383K 28.4K 71
"Did you just step on my fucking shoes? Do you know how much these cost?" Taehyung spoke with venom laced in his voice. "Probably more than my rent...
23.7K 786 34
What happens when Jungkook and Taehyung met, and are the sons of two different CEO's of two different companies. This complicated and rollercoaster s...