Damaged

By valiumhoe

Luna Crawford has just returned to school. She hasn't returned from spring break or summer holidays but from... More

***
Before
1 | back
2 | help
3 | friend
4 | twilight
5 | hamlet
6 | deal
7 | cold
8 | equinox
9 | sweet disposition
10 | jacket
11 | Manhattan
12 | two moons
13 | curious
14 | beautiful
15 | drunk
16 | lost
17 | relapse
18 | red
19 | surprise
20 | masquerade
21 | drunk dialing
22 | revelation
23 | darkroom
24 | say it
25 | uncertainity
26 | please you
27 | french toast
28 | numbness
29 | fear
30 | talk
31 | untouchable
32 | allure
Notice
33 | charitable
34 | airplane antics
34 | oh, paris
36 | confide

35 | release

13.6K 309 85
By valiumhoe

"You will go to the essential outings and then come straight to the hotel, where a teacher will chaperone you three. As you girls forced the teachers to mind you in their free time, if they wish to leave the hotel you'll have to go with them. Am I clear?"

"Yes Miss Duval," We answered in unison and I saw Ava roll her eyes at the ceiling. 

Miss Duval walked away and Mika sighed. 

"This is bullshit. We're supposed to accompany teachers around the city, no questions asked? So fucking unfair." Ava ran a hand through her fiery hair is desperation then crossed her arms.

"I know. They'll drag us to every shit hole in Paris just to show who's boss. I don't want to watch Ellis' wannabe philosophical meetups. I'd rather stab myself in the eyes," Mika stared at the blonde teacher, Miss Ellis, from across the hotel's restaurant. She was eating fruit and yogurt, and sipping on green tea like the stereotypical yoga gal she was. 

"At least Mr. Clarke's on guard duty today. I bet we'd be able to convince him to go to a bar."

"Fat chance." I snorted and stared at Alex from across the room. 

He looked mouth-wateringly gorgeous. He was wearing a suede leather jacket over black pants and a shirt. His hair was combed back and I wanted to run my fingers through the soft brown strands. I recalled what he said to me last night, or better, this morning. Alex liked to tease and make me think about all the things he could do to me. The anticipation was killing me - I wanted to grab him and have him take me on top of the freshly baked croissants. I'd pay to see the blonde bitch's face.

"You look like a serial killer," Ava said and I wiped the smile off my face.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and grabbed a plate. I grabbed a couple of croissants from the bar to kill the hangover coursing through me. Carbs and butter were all I needed at that moment. There was a free table at the far corner of the luxurious hotel restaurant and I walked towards it. 

"Dumb bitches," I heard Selena's voice as we walked by, followed by high pitched giggles. Already? It was barely nine in the morning and she wanted to pick a fight with me. I rolled my eyes and turned around.  

"Go fuck a horse, Selena. Huh. I bet that's one of your twisted fantasies, right?" I smiled and felt satisfaction at the way her face became beet-red, "Don't worry, honey. Fantasizing is a normal part of life, but I'd just look for a shrink if it gets out of control. We wouldn't want you to be caught naked in a barn like the cow you are, right?  Anyways. Enjoy your day and please drown in the Senne." 

I heard laughter and traipsed to our table, which overlooked the street beyond and taunted us with the promise of freedom. Maybe I could convince Alex to turn a blind eye on us. No, that would be suspicious - he can't treat me differently from anyone else. I sighed. Bummer. 

"God. Will she ever quit? She can't outsmart you," Mika rolled her eyes, staring at Selena with disdain in her green eyes. Selena had a sour expression on her face as if she'd mixed the finely-cut orange slices in the breakfast bar with sour lemons. I loved it. 

"I know. But it's fun to watch her squirm." 

***

"I can't believe we're spending your birthday inside," Ava huffed. 

"It was worth it, though," I smiled, reminiscing the night's events. It had been a while since I've gone clubbing, and I missed the buzz that came with the electrifying atmosphere. The last party I attended was certainly eventful. Alex protected me from that handsy drunken stranger, and it marked the start of something. The start of our relationship, whatever it was. 

It was midday, and we were stuck inside. The rest of the group went to the Louis Vuitton Foundation in the morning and we were left behind. After breakfast, Alex walked over and looked at us patronizingly, his green eyes blazing at me. He was still upset. 

"You girls are stuck with me for the day. Luckily for you, I don't enjoy babysitting," His voice was low and serious, sending a shiver down my spine. 

"Asshole," Ava muttered under her breath. If Alexander heard it, he ignored her comment for my sake. 

"You'll be either inside your room or in the lobby. I'm going to check on you every hour, so don't even think about sneaking out again. One step outside and detention for a month." 

"Isn't that a bit excessive, sir?" I said. 

"I can give you a month's worth of detention right now, Miss Crawford. Is that what you want?" He seethed and I raised a brow. 

"Nope."

"You should thank God that I'm in a clement mood today." He spat and turned around. 

He knocked on our room an hour later, and I opened the door wearing a loosely tied bathrobe and black lingerie. His eyes wavered and fell on my exposed breasts, then snapped up to meet my eyes.

"Everything alright, Mr. Clarke?" I smiled innocently and stepped into the corridor where the girls couldn't see me while holding the door open with a hand. 

"Stop it," He whispered and grabbed my arm forcefully, surely bruising the skin underneath the soft robe.

"Harder daddy," I said and his eyes widened. 

"Your friends are three meters away," He tightened his hold, "but I wouldn't mind spanking you in front of them. You'd be black and blue for a week, and every time you sit down you'd think of me."

"I wouldn't mind that," I was wicked, sinful, a walking embodiment of desire. 

"You're a masochist," He stated.

"And you're probably a sadist, huh? I bet you're hating not being in control right now. Not being able to lay a finger on me, to feel me, to use me as you like. Sucks to be you right now, sir." I looked at his pants, which showed his outline, "Yup. definitely not a good time to be you."

"Luna?" Ava called from inside.

"Coming!" 

"Darling, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait 'til it's nighttime and you'll really understand." He grabbed my face with a vice-like grip, squishing my cheeks, making the bones underneath ache under his powerful touch, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to stop."

"Game on," I smiled, and ducked into the room, shutting the door behind me. 

My heartbeat soared. The organ battered against my rib-cage, begging to come out. I took a deep breath and walked to my bed.

"Why did it take so long?"

"Clarke was warning me again," I said, which wasn't a lie. 

"Ugh." 

I laid down again, staring at the ceiling with a thousand thoughts coursing through my minds per second. He made me excited, anxious; I needed a smoke. I walked towards the built-in balcony and the cold air hit my skin.

"What are you doing?" Mika asked.

"Smoking. Can't go outside, remember?" 

Ava groaned theatrically from somewhere inside, "That bitch just had to be jogging at five in the morning. It's winter for god's sake. You're in Paris. You're being paid to be here. Go fuck someone, go eat croissants, I don't know. If it wasn't for her we'd be in the city having fun."  

"At least we're missing school," Mika tried to be optimistic.

"True," Ava said. 

The nicotine alleviated my nerves. It had been a few days since I'd smoked a proper cigarette. I had been able to contain my vice by puffing on Ava's bitch-ass Juul, but the feel wasn't the same. I liked how the cancer-sticks burned my throat. 

An hour later, Alex knocked again. Mika opened the door for him.

"Let's eat, girls," He said and I sighed contently.

"Can't we eat alone?" Ava pleaded, "We're eighteen. Adults."

"Really?  You don't look a day past eight, Williams. My mistake." His voice was venomous, laced with deadly sarcasm. His eyes flickered to me and then back to Ava, "You shouldn't need me babying you at eighteen, Octavia. You aren't an adult, stop using your age as an argument."

That shut her up. Ava muttered under her breath as we grabbed our bags and coats and headed outside. We took the curling stairs, turned left and walked through the lobby. The sunlight was a welcome change from the artificial lights inside the hotel and I cherished its warmth on my skin. 

Alex led us through the streets and into a quaint Bistrot situated on a cobblestoned street, full of people having food during their lunch breaks. 

"Table pour quatre personnes, s'il vous plaît," Alex's fluent french spilled from between his lips. It made me wet. 

"Oui, monsieur," the waiter said and led us to a table on the sidewalk. 

I deliberately sat next to Alex and his eyes sent me a clear warning to not fuck with him. I, of course, immediately ignored him. When the waiter handed our menus I subtly placed my hand on his leg, causing him to squirm. He grabbed my hand and threw it off him.

We chose our food and Alex was still tense. His muscles were locked into place, ready to react if something happened. If I did something to him. 

"Let's go to the bathroom," Ava said and Mika nodded. I stood up and Alex threw us a dirty stare.

"I'm sure only one person can help Octavia with her needs. Luna, sit down." He growled and Ava gave him a glare so dirty it almost affected me. 

They walked away, "motherfucker," Ava spat a little too loud.

Giggles erupted from deep within my stomach, turning into full-blown laughter. Alexander gave me the stink-eye, which made me laugh harder.

"God, this is funny."

"It isn't funny, Luna." 

"C'mon, yes it is," I said and he stared at the sparkling water in front of him, jaw clenched.

"Don't be mad at me, Alex." I sighed, "Seriously. I'll stop messing with you." 

"I'm not mad."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not!" He snapped and a few people looked at us. 

"I know I'm being a pain in the ass. I'm sorry," I frowned. 

"It's fine."

"I'll make up to you," I smirked and he raised a brow.

"Now I'm listening." 

"Tonight. You, me, and everything that can happen inside a hotel room." I promised and I watched as his expression changed, anger turning into desire, annoyance fading into curiosity.

"I'm going to tell Miss Duval that I'm feeling sick. You'll do the same. Food poisoning will do it. She'll force your friends to have dinner with everyone else and we'll be alone. Come to my room. Wear something nice, preferably red. It's your color." 

He had it all planned out already. I was hot and bothered and clammy under my clothing. My heartbeat had picked up speed, my breathing was ragged. I needed him. His eyes were intense on mine, daring me to say something, take control of the situation,  say no to him. He knew I wouldn't. 

***

His plan worked,  although I had trouble convincing Ava and Mika. I spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping and complaining about nausea and stomach pains. I even went as far as leaning over the toilet basin and waiting for fake vomit to come. 

"This sucks," Mika lamented, eyes full of pitty, "And right on your birthday." 

"I know. But go out for me, enjoy the little freedom the hag is allowing. I'll be okay." I gave a weak smile, clutched my abdomen for effect. 

"We love you," Ava said, "Call if you need anything."

"Will do." 

They shut the door and I sprang from the bed. My nerves were fired up; it was go time.  I congratulated myself on thinking ahead and packing clothes with the sole purpose to seduce Alexander on the trip, make him beg to have me as he stared at my figure. Also, I'd brought a cherry red lingerie set,  and that was the icing on the cake.

I pulled my ripped jeans and leather jacket on over my lingerie, zipping it up. There was no need need for a t-shirt. Grabbing the hotel key and my phone, I switched the lights off and took a deep breath. This was it. We're going to have sex, finally. At least I think we are. A wave of excited anxiousness ran over my body, and after checking my reflection on the mirror in the corridor I got on the elevator. 

The hotel was quiet but my racing heart filled the void, the frantic beating ricocheting against the walls. I stood in front of his door, taking a second to re-compose myself. It's now or never. 

I knocked three times on the wooden door. My back was straight, my head held high; anyone who looked would see a young seductress exhaling confidence, but my mind was going haywire inside the placid expression on my face. Did I put too much perfume on? Was the lingerie ugly, or too over the top? A million doubts crossed my mind as I waited for the door to open and the man inside the room to appear in front of me, ready to pounce. 

He opened the door and everything stilled. Green eyes were intense on my own, hot enough to make me wet. The foreplay in waiting for for him the whole day culminated in this moment, where Alex stood in black jeans and a soft white t-shirt staring at my eyes. 

He opened the door wider and steped to the side. He didn't say anything; he didn't have to. I walked inside and placed my phone and key on the bedside table near the king-sized bed, then turned around towards him. He looked huge in the center of the room, height towering over my own. He just stared at me, devouring, eyes raking over my body.

"I expected less clothing," He said. I laughed and raised an eyebrow. 

"Clothing can come off," I smiled slyly. My heart was still frantic, I tried to seem seductive. This was different. It was a whole other level of our relationship. Sex wasn't a big deal to me but sex with Alex was something else. It was making me nervous. 

"What's wrong?" He sensed my discomfort. 

"Nothing's wrong," I tried to smile again. 

"Luna..." 

"Okay! I'm just nervous, alright? You're perfect and I'm me and this is serious."

He walked towards me, "You're perfect too."

His hands grabbed the sides of my face and his lips touched mine softly. They were soft and feeling and conveyed everything that I wanted to say but couldn't. He set me at ease. 

"We don't have to, you know." He said.

"Don't start." I warned, "I've been waiting too long." 

My lips latched on to his hungrily, kissing him like my life depended on it. I wanted him. I wanted him to do bad things to me and make me want more. He grabbed my waist, pinching, then moved his hands to my behind.  He touched me like he meant it, hands leaving fiery paths wherever they went. I pulled his hair, bit his bottom lip. He moaned. 

Alex started kissing my neck, and unzipped my jacket.  He looked at my bare chest and stomach, bottom lip trapped between his lips. 

"God, you're beautiful." He said. 

I pressed myself against him, no space in between us. My breasts were flush against his chest, his hands trailed between us until he rubbed the middle of my legs, making me melt. 

"You need to get rid of these jeans," He whispered. 

He unlatched himself from me and pushed me onto the bed, where I bounced until I laid there in a gasping mess. His lips were flushed, his eyes were hungry as he looked at me. Alex walked towards the bed slowly, predatorily, and then leaned over me. His hands were on my breasts, feeling them over the red lacy fabric. He grabbed and moulded me under his touch, and then traced circles over my niples. His hands grabbed the jacket and took it off me, throwing it towards the corner of the room. Alex leaned down and left hot kissed on my stomach, trailing down ever-so-slowly. When he arrived at my jeans he sat and looked at me beneath him.

He sat between my legs. One hand trailed from my collarbone, over my right breast and then traced the length of my leg.  He raked his fingers over my thigh. He took a moment to look at me, to absorb the sight beneath him and then something changed in his forest-green eyes. He hungrily opened my pants and then slid them off my legs. My scarlett lingerie was all that was left as a protection from him, but the intricate lacy scraps did nothing to protect my modesty. 

He leaned over me, predatory green eyes on electric blue, and he smirked. I felt his hand over my panties, and he ran his fingers over my clit. I gasped and arched my back.

"You're acting like this after I merely touched you? Oh darling, you're in for a long night." He said devishly, moving his fingers over my clit, doing his magic over the fabric separating us. 

He suddenly rose up and tore my underwear into two with his hands and then yanked my bra loose. I really liked that lingerie set, it was Agent Provocateur. But I'd rather buy thousands of luxury underwear and watch him tear is off me. 

He ran his hand over my folds, fingers rough on my clit. He was torturing me. Alex suddenly stood up, his figure looming over me at the end of the bed. He watched me with a satisfied smirk, spread out and panting for him. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off, displaying his glorious muscles. He undid the button of his pants slowly, watching me watch him, and them he steped out of them and was left in his black boxers. I could see his erection from behind the fabric. I wanted to touch him. 

He laid down on top of me, biting one of my breasts with sharp teeth. I moaned under his touch and then gasped as he grinded himself against me. He was still dressed, the bastard. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my hand as he thrust his hips against me and I whimpered.

"Come on," I cried.

"Shut up," He said dominantly, "This isn't even punishment. Yet."  

He thrust his hips against me again, deeply, I could feel his dick against me. His left hand travelled down my waist and he toyed with my clit again, making me groan in frustration. He suddenly stopped, making me groan, and then pain replaced the feeling. I shrieked into the room and looked into his sadistic eyes. 

"Now this is punishment." He smirked, eyes dark. "I'm going to spank you, and not on the ass. Ten shall do. You'll count, or I'll start again." 

I nodded and my chest heaved up and down. I'd never experienced something so intense. He slapped my clit and the sharp sensation was agonizingly painful and pleasurable. 

He slapped me again, and my legs clamped shut. 

"One." I gasped.

"If you close your legs I'll start again." He tore them open again and massaged my clit with his thumb, and then slapped me again.

"Two." I said, and my legs quivered.

"Good girl." He whispered.

He didn't do it regularly, but ate me out and fingered me in between, and did it in a way that I wouldn't expect the blow, making it more intense. 

"Eight." I squeaked and I was seing stars.

"If you cum you'll be punished again," He said. I nodded submissively. His next slap was the hardest yet.

"Nine!" I screeched. He blew air against my folds, making me shudder and arch my back. Alex pushed two fingers inside me and then led his fingers to my lips.

I sucked on his fingers and closed my eyes, twirling my tongue over him, bitting on the pad of his middle finger.

"See how good you taste?" He removed his fingers from my mouth and took a hold of my throat, squeezing hard, "You're all mine." 

"Who does this pussy belong to?" He squeezed tighter. I saw stars. 

"You." I moaned. 

"That's right." He smirked, and gave me a last slap on the clit and I said ten through gasps. 

I was panting furiously by the time he was done and my stomach was clentched as I supressed the orgasm that was threatening to be released. 

I crawled over to him and sat on his lap, legs wrapping around him.

"You're never satisfied, huh?" He ran his thumb over my lips, "You're so perfect. A beautiful masterpiece." 

I trailed kissed from his sharp jaw to his neck, and then sucked on his sweet spot, making him goran in pleasure. I left several red marks on his skin, which would bruise in no time and form marvellous hickeys telling the world that he had someone. 

I started moving over his length, the stupid piece of fabric over his body separating us. Alex moaned on my ear and I continued the tantalizingly slow movements. Without separating us, Alex lifted himself up and pulled his underwear off with one hand. He sat us both back down and I raked my hand over his length. I looked into his eyes as I did so, giving him my best innocent schoolgirl look.

"Do you like that, daddy?" I said.

"Yes." He groaned, "You're a perfect little slut, aren't you?" 

"Only for you," I smirked and kissed his lips. 

I was done playing games. I lifted myself up and grabbed his length, placing it at my entrance. I looked into his eyes, staring intensely at my own. I lowered myself onto him slowly, feeling the large head inside me. Alex groaned in pleasure, and I sat down in one swift motion, taking his whole length inside.

"Fuck." He moaned and grabbed my waist. 

I rode him slowly and deeply at first, feeling him inside me and enjoying the feeling. His dick was the biggest one I'd ever fucked; It was huge and thick and made me see stars. I increased the pace and my breasts bounced as I rode him hard.  Alex's thrusts met my own and I gasped every time we connected, the feeling in my lower stomach becoming more intense. I started moving even faster, skin on skin, a symphony of limbs and moans on the bed. My stomach clenched and I could feel the tell-tale tingling in my body and I wrapped my legs around him tightly. I came with a load moan and my body felt like it was on fire. My legs trembled and I felt weak as I came down from the high, and then I felt us shifting. 

Alex was on top now, in control, and I laid flat on the bed. He continued hammering into me at a fast pace, and I pulled his hair. He grabbed my hands and pinned it on the headrest, making me vulnerable under him. His thrusts were deep and intense, hitting my g-spot every time. I bit his shoulder and he grabbed my neck. He squeezed the sensitive skin and made me breathless, turning the feeling in my body more intense. I was completely under his control, surrendered. 

"I'm going to cum." He said between moans and I felt my second orgasm building up again. I went over the edge and clentched my walls, and that made him come. He filled me up and then collapsed on top of me, spent. 

Our breathing was erratic and hearts were racing. I ran my hand over his curls as his head rested on my chest. My muscles relaxed again and he looked up and kissed me slowly. He pulled out and rested on top of me again tiredly, and I drew patterns over his skin until his breathing was low and uniform. I was in heaven. 

I closed my eyes and melted onto the bed. I didn't want to wash up; I liked knowing that there was something of his inside me, marking me. 

I was almost falling asleep when he spoke softly, "I love you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 336 37
Memories are dangerous, emotions are forbidden, and love is out of the question... ............... #1 in #TEENREADS on 15-12-18 #3 in DEADGIRL on 29...
175K 4K 42
Re-Upload She's suffocating from her problems and secrets until she has to tutor him. A collision of personalities, between good and bad, may be the...
297K 4.9K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
2.8K 81 11
•Mature themes• 18+ He stood up from his seat and walked to the other end of the room where she stood. Now facing her, he looked directly into her ey...