[Behind_closed_doors]

By J_For_JeN

Oneshots and random conversations..of Jenlisa and Chaesoo~πŸ’žβ˜•.. the tea has been served More

//Bitch//
//oxyJen//
//Dumb//
//holywater//
//fav.color//
//Coffee?//
//ThankYou//
//23rd//
//HowWouldYouFeel?//
//GayForFlowers//
//YoursOnlyTruly//
//Secret Date//
//PatPatPat//
//Still_In_Love_with_you//
//Lessons//
//When?//
//Surprise//
//Password//
//Drunk//
//we can't//
>>DrunkLili<<
>>charger<<
>>which end?<<
[...]
[Nicotine]
>>NINI?<<
>>Magic<<
>>Chaesoo<<
>>Solo<<
Dinner.
LastGoodbye
LMAO
Last First Kiss goodbye
Dissed patch
amish?
Milk Teeth(inspired by NIKI's Song)
<<(Let it go.)>>
Shadyenough?
illegirl
pokemongo
let_me
the sun?!
google.
confusè

Sugarplum elegy.(inspired by NIKI's song)

3.4K 89 1
By J_For_JeN

It was so cold at the dorm and Chaeng and Jisoo had left to spend Christmas with their respective family. Chaeyoung had left early in the morning for Australia and Jisoo had come back home to take something she has forgot back in the dorm.

7:30p.m

"Rarisaaaaa...do you know where my onesies are?!"

Jisoo's loud question echoed through the empty common room.

"Aniya unnie,it must be in your room. No one wears it but you-"

Lisa answered as she came out from the kitchen with her warm cup of choco milk which she can proudly say she made it herself after certain amounts of failure.

Lisa's answer suddenly reminded her of the one person she hadn't thought of lately and she was doing fine until she reminded herself of her.

"Ask Jennie unnie, didn't she wear it the last time?"

Lisa said again settling herself down in one of the sofa and opening her laptop for some movies.

"Oh snap! Jendeuk must've put it in her room"

Jisoo's voice could be heard along with the thudding of her small feets which followed with a loud slam of the door,probably Jennie's because of her loud "Found it!"

Jisoo quickly wrapped and kept her onsie inside her bag and hurried along towards the door. She tapped her feet after putting her shoes on and looked at Lisa who was smiling,a cup in her hand as she wrapped herself in her comfy fluffy unicorn blanky,watching some movie.

"Ya sure you don't wanna come with me? Jendeuk will be coming over after her schedule and you'll be lonely"

Jisoo asked with a frown on her face. She was worried about Lisa, to be left all alone on Christmas. This morning she accidentally heard Lisa's phone call with her mother eventhough she didn't get most of what they've said as it was in Thai. Her last part before they ended the call was in english.

"I hope you have a merry Christmas over there in Thailand. Yeah i love you too ma..buh bye"

"I'll be fine Jisoo unnie,how many times do i have to say?! I'll be netflix and chillin right here.."

Lisa said as she paused her movie and looked at Jisoo who came back and gave Lisa a big hug.

"If you say so.. I'll be back by tomorrow morning okay? Don't cook. I'm warning you! If you feel hungry just order something okay? I don't wanna see our dorm burnt down after Christmas"

Then Jisoo left with her famous nyeongan after hugging Lisa for about 1 good minute and Lisa had to shoo her off because she won't stop persisting her to join her family.

Lisa let out a deep sigh as she continued watching her movie,but she could no longer concentrate on it after half way through. She abruptly close her laptop and stood up as she wrapped herself with her blanky.

She walked towards their balcony and stepped out to be met with the chilling and biting cold which made her shiver slightly.

Lisa inhaled the cold breeze contentedly and smiled as she look at the buzzing street bedazzled with colourful lights. Christmas songs could be heard all around the corner and people were busy ,either coming home from work or going out for some fun. It was Christmas after all and the spirit was found all around. Well for Lisa,it was just another night. Another cold night except for the vibrant Streets and loud Christmas songs playing.

She tucked in her airpods and blow up her ear buds with NIKI's Sugarplum elegy.

She thought of all the past few days as the song played.

Seven months older
Air's getting cold, our bed's startin' to creak
God knows where you are
I'm here waiting for love through a screen

Sunday was with blackpink doing a photo shoot. It was the day Chaeyoung ate avocados for lunch and complained all day until dinner. It was the day Jisoo brought dalgom to her room and talked and then fell asleep on her bed. It was the day that she last saw Jennie.

You show me the outfit you chose
For the dinner and tonight's show
Must be nice to be your clothes

Then she recalled monday. It was the day she went out with Chaeyoung buying gifts for her family. After that she and Jisoo played games on their play station while Chaeyoung was busy packing. It was the last time she talked with Jennie who face timed her for her upcoming last solo stage. She asked something about her outfits.

After that, it all went by in a flash..

Second to none even at your worst
Sometimes I wish you'd put me first
Nowadays you're such a blur

We keep dancing around the innocent truth that we're just...

Little bits of Jennie popped into her vision as she closed her eyes feeling the song. Lisa couldn't see much of her because of her and Jennie's busy schedule. All Lisa had for now is her beauty trapped inside her memories.

Jennie.

Cat eyes..

Cherry red lips..

Gummy smile..

Warm hands..

[Chorus]
Out of time (ooh)
Must I die before you feel alive? (ooh)
A curse in a graceful disguise

I love you too much to stay in love

"The night wouldn't have been so cold if i had you, and did i cross your mind today or even yesterday?"

Lisa drowned in her thoughts again..where is her now?
Is she already at Jisoo's house or is she still busy with work?

How are you darling? How are you, really?
How was Taiwan? (you never say)
Thanks for the flowers, but you've been here hours
Yet your coat's still very much on

"Lisa?"

Lisa paused the song and turned around on hearing her name being called. She was met with ...

cat eyes,cherry red lips,gummy smile and..

"What're you doing out here in the cold?"

Jennie asked as she took Lisa's cold hands into her warm ones which are still cladded with her fluffy gloves and blows her warm breath to it.

And warm hands...

Lisa shivered again not because she's cold but because of Jennie's warm breath on her hands this time.

"U-unnie Aren't you supposed to be at Jisoo Unnie's house? Well did you forget something or-"

"Jisoo Unnie told me you're alone and you won't come with her so I'm here"

Jennie smiled.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

Lisa asked and blinked not believing what she had just heard. She poked Jennie's cheek just to be sure she was real too and not her hallucinating shit.

"You're really here.."

Lisa continued and Jennie laughed out loud. Her eyes looks tired but they still got Lisa mesmarized.

"Yah! Lalisa..what were you thinking? Spending Christmas alone is not good,or else Santa won't be giving you presents this year."

Lisa laughed throwing her head back at how cute Jennie just scolded her.

"Gosh! Santa what? Are five jennie unnie?"

Lisa mocked her.

"Okay I'm going back to Jisoo Unnie's house"

She turned around ready to leave and teased Lisa with her poker face. But she was pulled back and all she felt was Lisa's warm hug from her back.

"Santa already gave me my present when you arrived unnie. You can't leave now can you,not if i make you stay?"

And jennie blushed, lost for words. She opened her mouth but Lisa stole all the words from her..and she just laughed.

"Stay with me?"

Lisa asked again as she took in all of Jennie's scent. Her expensive Channel cologne,strawberry shampoo..vanilla.. her everything as she hugged Jennie tighter.

And Jennie sighed .. relief. A contented smile painted her lips

"I never thought you'd ask"

Great was our love, it was one for the books
We gave it the best that we could
But I won't recite all my lines just to watch you and I...lie

I'm so proud I got to love you once..

A/n: Sugarplum elegy's my Christmas jam this year y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 615 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
339K 7.5K 71
[JENLISA] [CHAESOO] JUST AN ONE SHOT
940K 18.8K 200
Credits To Owners cuz I'm not orginal. Includes: Random Convos, Fluff, Smut, and sad tings. BEST: #32 in blackpink #15 in blackpink #45 in parkchaeyo...
258K 9.1K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...