Ms. Perfect (completed)

By CaptainJackSparrow16

I suck at descriptions but you'll get it as you go along. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 ( Final Chapter)

Chapter 33

3.3K 66 37
By CaptainJackSparrow16

Jakes POV
This is so dumb.

J: this is incredibly dumb I've never even had sex with her.

Nurse: I know Jake but it's procedure.

PO: Jake?

J: yeah?

PO: after this you need to come down to the station for a lie detector test.

J: if I do this will it be quick because this is really stressing Erika out.

PO: we'll go as fast as we can. All you have to do is be honest.

J: alright I'm down.

*lie detector test*

PO: Jake Paul have you and Erika Costell ever had sexual relations?

J: no

LDT: true

PO: has Erika Costell been forced into sexual relations?

J: yes but you already knew that.

LDT: true

PO: and finally are a father to any other children?

Jake: absolutely not

LDT: true

PO: we will get back to you with the results to see if the baby is yours.

J: yeah okay.

I got unhooked from the machine and went straight to David's house. He's on house arrest until trial.

D: hell-o

I pushed past him and closed the door.

J: now I can't hit you but I'm giving you five fvcking minutes to explain what went through your fvcking mind to make you do this.

D: Kelsey told me to give her this drink and take her upstairs and enjoy myself. I'm so sorry what I did to her.

J: you got her pregnant David. She's giving birth to a fvcking rape baby, she almost got an abortion!

D: um sit down please

I sat down stressed out of my mind. I wanted to punch this kid and bash his head into the wall.

D: I didn't get her pregnant...you did.

J: we've never had sex David.

D: I know but I wore a condom but she is definitely pregnant with your child.

J: what the fvck are you talking about?

D: do you remember that creepy girl you slept with who told everyone you guys were dating?

J: yeah what's your point.

D: well she kept your semen in the condom you used and Kelsey bought it she gave it to me and said that her friend overheard that she wanted a baby. So she told me why I was with Erika to find a way to put it inside of her. But I don't think she was trying to be nice she knew that Erika having a baby now would ruin her reputation.

J: what the fvck is wrong with you two?! If you were horny you could've just fvcked each other. She said she wanted a baby in the future! Not like this dumba$$!

D: okay I'm gonna close my eyes and you can beat me up.

David closed his eyes I pushed passed him and went straight to Erika's place.

*knock knock*

An: Erika's sleeping

J: well she needs to wake up this is an emergency.

An: um okay

J: but we need to be alone when I tell her.

An: of course

Angel let me in and I ran upstairs.

I closed and locked the door.

J: Erika wake up.

E: I'm trying to sleep Jake

J: it's about the baby.

E: ugh

Erika sat up

E: what about it?

J: there is a 99.99% chance that the baby is mine.

E: what the heck are you talking about Jake?

J: *tells her story*

E: holy crap, holy crap, this is so trippy.

J: the doctor made me take s blood test so we'll know by tomorrow.

E: maybe you should lay down you look tired.

J: thinking of the fact that might be my baby just out so much more pressure on me.

E: can we lay down now I'm tired

J: uh yeah.

We laid down and Erika fell asleep with a slight smile knowing this could possibly be my child. She probably didn't realize she was smiling. I know she'll be a great mother but what about me?

(>_<)  (^_^)

*next day*
I'm laying in my bed and yes Erika stayed over she's in the bathroom showering.

*ring ring*

J: hello?

Nurse: Mr. Paul the test came back positive

J: meaning?

Nurse: you actually are the father. Do you have any idea how that is possible if you guys have never had sex?

J: yeah I found out yesterday. But I gotta go throw up or something.

I hung up the phone and just stared into space.

Erika came out the bathroom and got into bed with me.

E: babe?

J: holy fvcking sh•t I'm 100% sure I'm gonna be a father.

E: oh thank god

I couldn't move.

J: I have to tell my mom. We can't live with our parents anymore. I'll get a job until we can move to LA. Um it'll all be fine. We'll be fine. Oh my god what would we name the baby. I don't know how to be a father. Maybe if we live close by to my mom or your mom she could help us. Cause they are moms and crap. Where should I get my job? Maybe-

E: Jake calm down.

J: I didn't know there was other ways to get a girl pregnant other than sex. This is scary. Do you know how to be a mom? Of course you do. Oh I can babysit Nia while you search for a house. If I pick a house I know it'll be all wrong and you pregnant hormones are gonna get all mad at me and I can't handle that. Oh god I think I'm going crazy.

E: babe calm down it's gonna be okay.

J: we have to tell our parents and friends even my dad.

E: how about we start with your mom after you calm down.

Erika put her hand in my cheek, looked me in the eyes, and smiled. I just hugged her.

J: um okay I'm calm, I'm calm.

I know you guys hate it when I make Erika pregnant but as I said before my stories are for not only you guys to enjoy but me as well. If I don't enjoy the story it starts to get bad and I hate when that happens because I run out of ideas and then I have to discontinue the book and people start to get mad and crap so I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 68 31
When two friends named Sierra and Carrie discovered two magical necklaces in the woods with the King of Pop's face carved into it, they put it around...
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.2M 47.7K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11.6K 1.3K 51
Sawyer Sweeney Series Book 3 Sawyer Sweeney is finally in love. She's also now the party planner for the Hollis Historical Society and enjoys spendi...