Sherlock Meets The Avengers.

By Raychel945

Sherlock is meeting the Avengers!!!!! More

Iron Man.
Loki
Black Widow
Captain America/Steve Rogers
Thor
Bruce Banner/Hulk
Pepper Potts

Hawkeye.

1.6K 65 12
By Raychel945

A/N And here is Hawkeye.

Sherlock: *blinks*

Hawkeye: *sneaks round a corner*

Sherlock:  *smirks to himself*

Hawkeye: *climbs on roof, and stares down at Sherlock*

Sherlock: *smirks* Come down from there!

Hawkeye: *looks surprised* What if I told you I will kill you?

Sherlock: *shrugs* Rather cowardly of you to do so from a distance. Why not kill me face to face? Besides killing me is so two years old.

Hawkeye: *blinks* *jumps off and lands behind Sherlock*

Sherlock: *smirks* *turns around to face Hawkeye* Aaahh, Hawkeye. The master assassin.

Hawkeye: *raises eyebrow* *sarcastically* The great Sherlock Holmes. Should I bow in your presence?

Sherlock: *raises eyebrow back* I would not have you bow to me as I would not bow to a certain Loki of Asgard.

Hawkeye: *shivers* Don't say things like that, it's Christmas!

Sherlock: It's July.

Hawkeye: *facepalm* Yeah, Christmas in July.

Sherlock: *facepalm* Idiots. Christmas in Summer! What idiot invented that?

Hawkeye: *shrugs* An idiot?

Sherlock: *raises an eyebrow* Obviously. *waves hand dismissively* Not begone.

Hawkeye: *raises eyebrow back* And Nat said such nice things about you.

Sherlock: *blinks twice* I most certainly am not nice.

Hawkeye: *sighs, and goes off*

Sherlock: *blinks* Well that was interesting. *walks off*

A/N High five to the people who got the Doctor Who references!!!! *HIGH FIVES YOU ALL*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.7K 28
the war was never gonna be pretty how will everyone be after the war.......even when someone comes back from the past, what will grian and the others...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
68.6K 2.7K 19
The crowd was loud, the roaring drowning out any other sounds around. They were all cheering for a boy with a helmet. A boy with a helmet that was ba...
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...