Hawkeye.

A/N And here is Hawkeye.

Sherlock: *blinks*

Hawkeye: *sneaks round a corner*

Sherlock:  *smirks to himself*

Hawkeye: *climbs on roof, and stares down at Sherlock*

Sherlock: *smirks* Come down from there!

Hawkeye: *looks surprised* What if I told you I will kill you?

Sherlock: *shrugs* Rather cowardly of you to do so from a distance. Why not kill me face to face? Besides killing me is so two years old.

Hawkeye: *blinks* *jumps off and lands behind Sherlock*

Sherlock: *smirks* *turns around to face Hawkeye* Aaahh, Hawkeye. The master assassin.

Hawkeye: *raises eyebrow* *sarcastically* The great Sherlock Holmes. Should I bow in your presence?

Sherlock: *raises eyebrow back* I would not have you bow to me as I would not bow to a certain Loki of Asgard.

Hawkeye: *shivers* Don't say things like that, it's Christmas!

Sherlock: It's July.

Hawkeye: *facepalm* Yeah, Christmas in July.

Sherlock: *facepalm* Idiots. Christmas in Summer! What idiot invented that?

Hawkeye: *shrugs* An idiot?

Sherlock: *raises an eyebrow* Obviously. *waves hand dismissively* Not begone.

Hawkeye: *raises eyebrow back* And Nat said such nice things about you.

Sherlock: *blinks twice* I most certainly am not nice.

Hawkeye: *sighs, and goes off*

Sherlock: *blinks* Well that was interesting. *walks off*

A/N High five to the people who got the Doctor Who references!!!! *HIGH FIVES YOU ALL*