date me // yangyang ft. jaemi...

By psychotagon

"let's deal with this and spread the truth. do you ever have the intention to date me?" "...no." "if you wou... More

d i s c l a i m e r
d a t e m e
p r o l o g u e
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
e p i l o g u e
s e q u e l

002

4.8K 227 271
By psychotagon

She thought back to the events that took over yesterday, she met Jaemin to ask where Yangyang is. They talked in a more open place than her with Yangyang but people that took that picture wouldn't be just passerby. The picture was taken secretly, without them knowing. Maybe Jaemin planned this before?

"Did you stalked us yesterday to put up that rumor?" She asked in disbelief, her mind filled with more questions. That would be outrageous. A twist or a trap. Jaemin put his hands up in surrender, "Dude, no! I didn't do anything, i just told you where he went. I'm not that sure, you know."

There was a beautiful smile appeared on his lips, sitting back, leaning on the chair. "Anywho, I'm Jaemin. Sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier-"

"Yeah, i know. by your nametag." She nodded then turned to the boy next to her. "And your friend."

"Lee Jeno." Jaemin pointed out then the boy named Jeno gave the warmest smile she ever saw, his eyes disappeared for a second. She've thought that these boys were flirty or rude or something when they first came to her dragging seats and talk to her, turned out they're a bunch of softball.

Da eun had two cup of drinks in her hand, her jaw dropped when she look back at her seat, thinking that Chunhua left but she really was talking to two random boys on the table. She almost dropped the drinks too but let's not get too dramatic, she furiously walked up to the table with the drinks with a confused face on. Thinking, 'When did she get guy friends, and she have two at once without me?'

Jaemin had this look once again that kind of noticeable with a grin- like he's up to something. "It's amazing how you solved this rumor and said you're dating him. It gets so interesting~" he cooed teasingly as they just met yesterday- both Yangyang and himself.

A voice came from behind Jeno, making them turn their heads towards the owner. "Who are you? and why are you sitting with my friend?" Her face were bitter, there's a slight disappointment written on her face, mostly confused. "And this is my seat." She continued.

Chunhua rolled her eyes not so obviously, Da eun is either that kind of role who lowkey wants attention by being the lucky one's friend or the one that just hates and jealous of having her friend chased over guys cause she got none.

"Oh, hehe. I didn't know, sorry." Jeno's eyesmile were visible than ever, he stood up and gave back the seat to the owner. Jaemin didn't left his gaze from her then stands up and walked towards Jeno, there's still a cute smile on him, "I'll see you around. Hua."

'He called me Hua. Did i heard that right?'

Da eun gasped, "Did he gave you a nickname? How come I can't give you one?"

"You have apologizing to do, and now believing he gave me a nickname? he's just a stranger that sat on your seat yesterday. We barely know each other! He just came by to introduce himself, bih. Calm your tits." She sighed.

Da eun looked down, biting her inner cheek, "Okay, okay, I'm really sorry for being too nosy and strict. I just.. don't want to let our friendship drift away."

Chunhua stared at her for a while, "Then don't let that happen by controlling my life. You should know that yourself and there are parts of a friend you should take care of, trust and privacy."

"Chunhua~ I'm truly sorry, I'll treat you McDonald's tomorrow okay? We'll go on a weekend date. How does it sounds?" Da eun lightly pull on the hem of her sleeve, pouting. "Whatever you do, I don't really care."

📖

Chunhua made her way to the library, ignoring the glares people darted at her. She raised her eyebrow in a sassy way when she noticed some schoolmate were looking at her nonstop so she did the same before rolling her eyes at them once she got inside.

There were new comments on the latest post badmouthing about her yet she still scrolled down her phone.

_____________________________________

rip exam grades:                        
I heard she's rude.                  
_____________________________________

uljjang:                               
I saw her this morning and she said  
theyre dating hmm                    
_____________________________________

yAng2ismine:                           
That girl kept rolling her eyes at us,
who does she think she is?!          
______________________________________

thank u, next:                        
How are yall sure it's that girl from
the pic? Yall can be mistaken        

^22 replies                          

god is a grande:                 
Ariana stan!                   

starbuckets:                     
u should know ur own school-
mate smh .                   

adios bichachos:                 
stop being so busybody and start
minding your own business, people
______________________________________

player001:                               
Fuck school's genius's girlfriend, she
doesn't even pay attention in class and
doesn't have high marks. I'm in the same
class with her btw                     
_______________________________________

taestheticity:                           
Her transparent shoes are the uniq thing,
we don't have other students wearing    
that.It stood out the most especially   
in the picture.                         
________________________________________

『』PIC OWNER @j0ngheyyy                   
Chill guys! i just think theyre dating
(u can see the pic above that they were

talking privately) i just passed by them
yest when i walked out of the restroom
and took a pic secretly hehe.         

__________________________________________

'What the fuck' she muttered as she clicked on the person who posted the pic's profile, messaging him instantly.

'Who the fuck do you think you are' she pressed on the send button then continued, 'take that picture down' She stared at her phone and put it on the table, proceeding to read the novel that was opened untouched. She groaned in frustration as she grabbed some chips and took it into her mouth. The chips was on her lap, one of her hand on the book and one inside the bag of chips.

She glanced on her phone, still there were no replies so she continued reading, putting on her earpiece and blasted some music. There weren't many people who would jamming into songs while reading and focusing on a book but she does- it's just that she's more focused on reading it. Sometimes she would forget what song she just listened to. Chunhua was so engrossed reading the book, hands full and her hair was down almost covering her face looking like a ghost.

It's one of her normal thing, she wouldn't care how she looked- unless if her mom gave her the nonstop speech of being an ordinary mature teenager who doesn't jam to music when reading and doing homeworks or eating some chips secretly in a library or doodle some shit on her notebook or look like a ghost in the corner of a room.

There was someone who just sat few moments ago with a bunch of books next to it, two seats to the left across her. She did noticed and didn't even bother to stop munching on her snack or look at the person, only to remove one of her earpiece. She is alerted of the librarians walking around but they never noticed so she's okay. But if there was another person on the same table as her, she should know to slow down her chewing because of the disturbing crisp sound.

The boy always had his eyes on his book, writing down notes while playing with his hair but by the figure of her few seats away made him steal some glances. He would eat, dark chocolates or mints but never chips in the library. Chunhua realized in the corner of her eyes as she was reading that the person was slightly glancing st her as if he wanted to try the lame fattening snack. "You want some? I can share." She whispered low, hair covering the side of her face, and motioning the chips towards him under the table.

The person smiled at her without her notice as she put the chips on the table to pass it at him until a message popped up on her notification, phone on her right side.

_________________________________

01 : 16

» you have a new message
@j0ngheyyy: Who are u??

________________________________

A bitter chuckle came out of her mouth, suddenly sliding up her sleeves after putting down the chips on the table. She picked up her phone, replying to the message immediately.

'Dont try to fucking care who i am. Rumor and your insticts aren't right so take down that picture.' She typed, sending the message and waiting for another reply. Now, she looked back to the person and her bag of chips which he haven't reached, frozen as her eyes landed on his while she was stretching. "Hi, Chunhua." He smiled.

His smile was nice, polite and the accent was familiar. It reminded her when she first talked to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 2.6K 30
. . . . . . . . . . . . های گایس ئەمەش چیرۆکی نوێ هیوادارم بە دڵتان بێت ئەم چیرۆکەیان لەوانیە کەمێ 🔞تیا بێت بۆیە ئەگەر بە دڵتان نەبوو دێلێتی دەکەم ی...
944K 58K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
59.9K 1.6K 24
months ago we stayed up till 3am talking. and today i don't even know how to say "hey" started: 23 July 2019 ended: 23 July 2019 + lowercase intended
1.5K 333 73
//COMPLETED// I love chasing...especially you, my love. The Neos series #3 By: Haeitsu