I'm Married to the Sex god (B...

بواسطة MissZeeGee

المزيد

I'm Married to the Sex god (Book 3 of She's Married to a Sex god)

Chapter One: Wedding

10.9K 125 45
بواسطة MissZeeGee

Authors Note:

Hi Readers! I'm glad to be back! First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not updating for almost eleven months. JUICECOLORED! MAG-E-E-LE-VEN MONTHS NA PALA! AT MAG-WA-ONE-YEAR NA! HUHUHU SUPER SORRY. I've been busy with my studies, family and love life. Choss! Joke lang yung huli. XD

May Readers pa rin ba ako? Hopefully... This might be one of the consequences of not updating for almost ELEVEN MONTHS. BUT STILL... Thank you for those who waited even if suntok sa buwan na ako nakapag-update. Thank you for those who kept on supporting my stories and for the new readers... Welcome to not-so-green story. (Smirked) HAHAHA Anyway, eto na puu mga prens but wait!

For those who are sensitive in their spiritual perspectives, please adhere my notice. The following text that you are going to read has a "Christian-Wedding-Ceremony-Notion", be an open minded or just try to skip the lines which you think violates your spiriitual principles. Thank you! :))

---

 Chapter One: Wedding

"We have come together at the invitation of Natalie Klane Joo and Chase Aiden Joo to celebrate once again the uniting in Christian love, their hearts and lives. This is possible because of the love God has created in them, through Jesus Christ." Nakatingin kami kapwa sa isa't isa, walang umiimik... puro tinginan lang.

I've never imagined that I will marry her once again.

"Natalie and Chase, no other human ties are more tender, no other vows are more sacred than these you are about to assume. You are entering into that holy estate which is the deepest mystery of experience, and which is the very sacrament of divine love." sabi ng Pastor sa amin. Pareho kaming tumango at ngumiti sa isa't isa.

Ang saya ko, sobrang saya.

"Chase, will you have Natalie, to still be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for her so long as you both shall live?"

"I will." sagot ko.

"Natalie, will you have Chase to still be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"

....

....

....

Napatingin na ako sakanya. "Nat--"

"Ofcourse, I will. Hihihi" sagot niya sabay bungisngis. Haayy... Nakahinga muli ako.

Muntik na!

"Chase, what symbol do you bring as a pledge of that sincerity of your vows?" tanong ni Pastor at nigla akong na-mental block!

"Chase?" sabi ni Natalie.

"A-a-a ring!" sagot ko na medyo pasigaw.

"HAHAHAHA!" Mahinang tawa ng mga bisita.

"Natalie, please remember, a ring is more than a symbol of your marriage. It is a seal of the vow you have made to one another. The circle of the ring is, as far as human eye can see, a perfect circle... with no beginning or end.... so God too, has perfect love for you and wants you to love one another in His grace never, never ending. This ring is made of precious metal. You also are precious in God's sight and now in the life of Chase. When you are absent one from another, the presence of the ring reminds you to be faithful and to fulfill your vows to Chase."

"You may now place your ring on your Bride's finger." sabi ng Pastor kaya kinuha ko ang kamay ng aking pinakamamahal at sinuot ang singsing.

"Natalie, what symbol do you bring as a pledge of that sincerity of your vows?"

"My heart, ay este-- A ring." natawa tuloy  ako sa sagot niya.

"Chase this ring is a seal of Natalie's vow to you. She presents this to you as a token of her submission to you in Jesus Christ. This is a symbol of leadership and privilege. God has placed you as head of the family. You must lead in worship, works and fellowship. As the weaker vessel she depends upon you for strength." walang labis, walang kulang.

"Chase, you may now place your ring on your Groom's finger." Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at tinignan ako.

"Love you." she mouthed sabay nginitian na naman ako.

"Love you too." I mouthed too at saka niya sinuot ang singsing.

"For as much as Chase and Natalie have consented in holy wedlock, and have thereto confirmed the same by giving and receiving each one a ring; by the authority committed unto me as a minister of the Church of Jesus Christ, I now declare you husband and wife. Husband, you may now kiss your bride."

Hinubad ko ang suot na belo ni Natalie at... "I love y--"

"Hmmrrp!"

"HAHAHAHA! Go Sissy!" boses ni Katleen at nag-thumbs up pa ang asawa ko.

Nang nagkahiwalay na ang mga labi namin sa isa't isa...

"Bagal mo kasi!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. & Mrs. Joo." Huling linya ng Pastor at...

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Daddy! Mommy!" sigaw ng kambal.

-

"Oh! Andito na ang bagong mag-asawa, ulit. HAHAHA!" sigaw ng Kuya ni Natalie.

"Kuya, kayo na po bahala sa twins hah?" paalala ni Natalie.

"Ofcourse. Hintayin niyo na muna si Daddy at Mommy para makapagpa-alam na kayo." nakangiti niyang sabi.

Hindi pa tapos ang araw. Oo, kakatapos lang ng reception namin at papunta kami ngayon sa airport.

"Mommy! Sama ako!" sabi ng baby girl ko na ang bilis tumakbo kahit natatapakan na niya ang gown niya.

"Ako din!" mabilis namang humabol si Daile.

"Ooops! Mga chikiting, diba pinagusapan na natin ito? May pupuntahan lang sina Mom and Dad niyo pero babalik lang din kaagad sila." sabi ni Kuya.

"Oh, aalis na kayo?" tanong ni Dad, ang tatay ko.

"Opo."

"Mag-ingat kayo." sabay nilang sabi ni Mom.

"Sure!" sabay din namin sagot ni Natnat.

"Hahaha, I know what you're thinking balae." biglang sumulpot ang Mom ni Natalie.

"Dagdagan niyo na apo namin hah?" biro naman ni Dad, tatay ni Natnat.

"Ofcourse!" sagot ko at nagtawanan kami.

"Kayo na po muna bahala sa dalawa hah?" sabi ni Natnat.

Dumating na ang cab na maghahatid sa amin sa Airport at nagpaalam na kami. Todo iyak naman ang kambal pero Honeymoon namin eh. Si Daddy muna!

---

Ayann.. Sana hindi kayo nabitin kasi ako nabitin. Promise! Babawi ako sa next na UD ko. AHIHI

Babay! :D

Loves, Otorr. (08-22-14)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4M 88K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...