Chapter One: Wedding

Authors Note:

Hi Readers! I'm glad to be back! First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not updating for almost eleven months. JUICECOLORED! MAG-E-E-LE-VEN MONTHS NA PALA! AT MAG-WA-ONE-YEAR NA! HUHUHU SUPER SORRY. I've been busy with my studies, family and love life. Choss! Joke lang yung huli. XD

May Readers pa rin ba ako? Hopefully... This might be one of the consequences of not updating for almost ELEVEN MONTHS. BUT STILL... Thank you for those who waited even if suntok sa buwan na ako nakapag-update. Thank you for those who kept on supporting my stories and for the new readers... Welcome to not-so-green story. (Smirked) HAHAHA Anyway, eto na puu mga prens but wait!

For those who are sensitive in their spiritual perspectives, please adhere my notice. The following text that you are going to read has a "Christian-Wedding-Ceremony-Notion", be an open minded or just try to skip the lines which you think violates your spiriitual principles. Thank you! :))

---

 Chapter One: Wedding

"We have come together at the invitation of Natalie Klane Joo and Chase Aiden Joo to celebrate once again the uniting in Christian love, their hearts and lives. This is possible because of the love God has created in them, through Jesus Christ." Nakatingin kami kapwa sa isa't isa, walang umiimik... puro tinginan lang.

I've never imagined that I will marry her once again.

"Natalie and Chase, no other human ties are more tender, no other vows are more sacred than these you are about to assume. You are entering into that holy estate which is the deepest mystery of experience, and which is the very sacrament of divine love." sabi ng Pastor sa amin. Pareho kaming tumango at ngumiti sa isa't isa.

Ang saya ko, sobrang saya.

"Chase, will you have Natalie, to still be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for her so long as you both shall live?"

"I will." sagot ko.

"Natalie, will you have Chase to still be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"