IRIDESCENT | Harith X Reader...

De OfStarGazing

(WARNING: Cringe! I made this when I was a newbie writer and I suck at writing back then so prepare for the c... Mais

00 || writter's letter
01 || neko boy
02 || two boys
03 || brother?
04 || stargazing
06 || where's (y/n)?
07 || v.n.
08 || runaway
Important Author's Note.
A little skit.
More skits (based off vines)

05 || date

1K 35 50
De OfStarGazing

· (N/n) :: nickname ·

- ⛅

Land of Dawn
• Apartment Area
Time: 06.21 P. M.

Y/n's POV.

I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF NOTIFICATIONS ON MY PHONE. I forgot to lower the volume last ni- wait, how did I end up in my room? I thought we went stargazing. I shrugged it off and checked my phone. There was about five messages from Gusion and two from Harley.

⠀I clicked Gusion's first.

Broo👊
Hey where are you.
21.36 P. M.

Broo👊
I knocked your door for like fifteen
times and you didn't open it, now
you're making me worried and
scared.
21.36 P. M.

Broo👊
Oi.
21.37 P. M.

Broo👊
Oh, you're still sleeping? Alright sorry
to interrupt you. And please don't tell
me that you're having 'fun' with that
cat guy, Harold.
21.38 P. M.

Broo👊
Alright, see you tomorrow... sister.
Have a sweet dream. Not that kind of
dream, no that's not what I- ok, just
forget it.
21.40 P.M.

⠀I smiled at his messages before typing to reply his messages.

You
Sorry, I was sleeping. Don't worry, I
don't have that kind of 'fun' with
Harith and, it's not 'Harold'. Really,
brother? But,, good morning. 😊
Delivered - 06.40 A. M.

⠀I clicked send and then clicked Harley's messages.

MagicianDude🎩
Ok where tf are you!? Are you with
Harith?? Does he use protection?? Are
you pregnant? Please don't come to
me next morning, telling you're
pregnant 🙃
20.36 P. M.

MagicianDude🎩
Ok, I just saw you with Harith in the
garden at the back of the apartments.
Great to know you're not getting
pregnant.
20.52 P. M.

⠀I sighed at his messages. He always had this stupid ass fantasies. Like, c'mon! I'm not getting pregnant! At least, not at this age!

You
Ly, stop with that imagination of
yours. I'm not getting pregnant at this
age, okay? Also, good morning. :)
Delivered - 06.45 A.M.

⠀I clicked send as I looked for my phone charger. When I found it, I immediately charged my phone and went to my bathroom to take a bath. After a nice and comfortable bath, I went to use my suit. Yes, I use a suit in the battlefield. The suit is kind of difficult to wear but the suit is very comfortable.

[ here is how the suit looks like but you don't have cat ears ]

[ i found this pic here :: https://hyen_mini.artstation.com/projects/9XWwL?album_id=63382, i definitely didn't made this picture ]

⠀I quickly wore the suit and walk outside my aparment, locking the door and went to the Battle Announcement Center. There was a lot of heroes standing there, looking at every announcement board. "Oi." someone yelled to my ear which made me surprised.

⠀"What the- Harley!? You scared the life outta me!" I said as I playfully punched his chest. "My bad. But have you seen your schedule? You will participate many battles!" Harley exclaimed. "O-h? Great, I guess?" I said as his face dropped, sighing. "You should be happy. It means you're popular now, (N/n)." he said as he crossed his arms.

⠀"Y-yeah, good then!" I said, chuckling nervously that made me earn Harley's groan. "Oh by the way, I saw your boyfriend on the way here. He's bringing you a- There he is!" Harley said pointing Harith who has a bouquet of red rose in his hands. "H-hey, (Y/n)!" Harith greeted me before adding, "Oh hey, Harley." "Hey, Harith. Ooo~ Who is that for? Is that for me?" Harley asked as he pointed the bouquet of rose. "This is for (Y/n) not you." he stuck his tongue out at Harley as he lend the bouquet of rose to me. I smiled and took the bouquet from Harith gently as I said, "Thank you very much, Harith." "You two are so formal. It's boringgg!" Harley whined, dragging the 'g'.

"H-harley!" Suddenly a girl's voice called him. The three of us turned around to see Nana walking towards us. "Nana." Harley said. "Hello, Nana." I greeted, smiling sweetly at her. "Hi, Nana." greeted Harith. "Hi." Nana simply greet back. "Harley, can we talk in- um, private?" Nana said, Harley simply nodded and the two of them walked away.

I walked with Harith- looking at every announcement boards -in a thick awkward silence. "So um, (Y/n)..." "Yes...?" "W-we're a couple s-so can I hold y-your hands or c-call you with cute nicknames?" he asked as his face blushed light pink colour. I smiled and said, "Sure." He intertwined our finger together. "Harith, you seem more shy when we started being a couple. Do I make you uncomfortable?" I asked him. "O-of course, no! I-it's just- I can't believe I'm your boyfriend... Besides, it's my first time." he said, smiling. "You really have a pretty smile." I pinched his cheeks lightly.

"Hello, (Y/n)!" someone greeted me, I turned around to see Miya. "Well, hello, Miya." I greeted back. "Is this your boyfriend?" Miya asked, pointing at Harith. "O-oh, yeah! What about you?" "About me? Oh the usual, I always argued with Alucard. Although, he is a good guy. But we still didn't agree with Moonton making us together. By the way, that's so cute of you to give her a bouquet of red roses, Harith." Miya said. "O-oh it wasn't much but- uh... thank you... I guess...?" Harith stuttered out. "Aw. I hope you will someday confess your love to Lesley." I said ( i ship lesmiya xD please don't attack me ). "Thank you, (Y/n). You're a very kind girl. Harith, you better treat her right." Miya said before walking away. "Ouch. Do I get threatened everyday for being your boyfriend?" I giggled before answering him, "Maybe."

- 🌻

Land of Dawn's Cafe
Time: 08.03 A.M.

Y/n's POV.

AFTER ABOUT FOUR BATTLES, HARITH INVITED ME TO ACCOMPANY HIM TO A CAFE, A DATE, HE SAID. I arrived at the cafe he told me. I entered the cafe to see Harith who is looking outside the window. I smiled as I sat in front of him swiftly. "Hey." I said softly. "Oh hey, sorry I was just- uh- j-just- nevermind. W-wow, you look beautiful." he stuttered. "Thank you." I smiled as I tugged a strand of hair behind my ear.

⠀"This is your order, sir." suddenly a waitress came and put two cups of coffee. One is (fav. coffee) and one is iced white coffee. "Thank you." Harith smiled as the waitress walked away. "How did you know my favorite?" "Harley told me, well- I asked him." "So you had it all prepared, neko boy?" I smirked. "Well- yeah..."

⠀I took a sip of (fav. coffee). After taking a sip, I stared outside the window, watching Lancelot and Odette being a lovey-dovey couple. I sighed and turned my gaze to see Harith staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed, he looked so serious. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked, wiping every inch of my face. "Yup. Beauty." he said which made me stop wiping and chuckled, "That was cheesy." "At least I got a chuckle from you." he smiled. There was a thick silent, but not an awkward silent. The two of us were enjoying the coffee.

⠀"(Y/n), Claude is staring at you." Harith whispered. "Huh? Where's he?" I asked. He signalled - by rolling his eyes - to a table near the two of us. Harith was right, Claude was staring at me. Claude noticed that I stared back and gave me a smile as he waved his hand. I smiled back and waved back at him. "Why do you wave and smile at him!?" Harith whispered. "He was just waving and smiling at me! It will be rude to not wave and smile back." "You can do that to your boyfriend instead you know." he said quietly, but I heard him. "Aww~ don't be jealous. You can get more than that." I smirked.

⠀"N-no! I'm not jealous!" he defended but sounded hesitated at the same time. "Yeah, sureee." I replied sarcastically. "C-can I get a kiss anyway?" he asked quietly as he looked down which made you giggle.

a/n :: hehehe, sorry for not updating in a long time... i got writer's block ꒰๑ ᷄ω ᷅꒱ but finally! i can update...! ꒰๑•̮̮́•̮̮̀๑꒱ i hope this doesn't disappoint you ٩꒰'·⌢•`꒱۶⁼³₌₃

p.s: i spend most of my time playing mystic messenger, almost finished my yoosung route, i'm saving my hg for 707 - a.k.a best boi!! ok, sorry for wasting your time *+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

i'm thinking about making a harley x reader

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.7K 641 13
❝it's unfortunate how fate seems to hate him.❞ [ completed. ]
89.4K 2.2K 22
{Discontinued, maybe?} [Currently editing] Welcome, welcome to this book once again! It has been quite a while hm? Let us get started to the story de...
4.5K 142 23
Hello there. This is my first time writing fan-fiction in wattpad, so please don't judge me about my interests. I will appreciate you if you help me...
6.3K 241 10
[Completed] Book 1: Will you stop the wedding? Harley has to marry Lylia so their families can join forces, but a true love will make him decide fat...