Love of a Legend Killer (Rand...

By sithrollins

Living on the road 24/7 is one thing. Trying to find a special someone is another. Melody Stratigias, cousin... More

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)
Usual Night Backstage
Remember It's Scripted..
Car Conversations
Late Night Thoughts
Orton plays The Game
Lingering Thought
Drunk & Disorderly
The Morning After
Steel Cages & Dinner Dates?
Food & Feelings
The Other Morning After
Monday Night Raw
Odd Behaviour
Small Talk
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Possibilty?
Unknown Secrets
Fell For The Bad Guy
Trying To Understand It All
The Other Side
Unusual Of Him
What Was That?
*Bonus* The Conversation
Life Ruiner - Part 1
Life Ruiner - Part 2
Unlikely Savior
Surviving Monday
First Time
Making Plans
Confontation Central
*Not a Chapter but it is of Importance*
Randy's Room
*Bonus* Meet the Stratigias'
Overprotective Daddy in Training
Lie Lie and Lie Some More
Confession & Confusion
Honorary Orton
Quick Note
Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Forty-Two
The Answer
Cravings Annoucements & Excessive Screaming
Try Again
New Years Revolution
Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
Valentine's Day Sucks
Burn In My Light
Epilogue
Remaster? Feedback appreciated!
Remaster Started!

Finding One's Identity

6.1K 151 16
By sithrollins

"Are you enjoying St Louis so far?", Bob asked as he let the dog off the leash, letting it run around the field as we walked.

"Yeah, it's lovely here. I can only imagine what it's like in the summer."

"Ah it's great, I know you and Randy are considering where to settle down, maybe you should look around for houses around here.", he suggested.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. I mean it would be nice, plus this place is really nice to be around.

"Plus we'd always be here if you ever needed help with the baby and such.", Bob added with a smile. "It's weird to think that in just a few months Randy will be a father, I never expected it from him.", he added with a shrug.

I looked at him with a frown, confused at his words, "What do you mean?", I asked.

"With how Randy acted, plus the influential lifestyle of Hunter and Dave rubbed off on him when they took him into Evolution, partying and being promiscuous, I just saw that as what his life would be for about the next ten or fifteen years.", he explained. "I mean me personally didn't approve of it, by my age I was already married to his mother but I guess it's just change of life really. But then he started telling me and Elaine about you.."

Me? I waited for him to continue.

"He would always talk about you, how you were, how you would make him smile after he felt tired or down after a show. Each time I saw him he looked that little bit happier and I can't help but assume it was because of him knowing you."

A smile crept upon my face knowing that, it was nice to hear that Randy's father thought that about me.

"Also if anything I also believe you've helped him find who he is as a person.", Bob spoke.

"How so?"

"Randy when he first started..", he paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to word what he was trying to say properly. "He didn't really know who he was, he struggled amongst people to try and find what his identity was, he's been like that all through his childhood and through high school. He may have tried fitting in where he knew he didn't really belong, which I believe was the case when he was with Evolution living the party lifestyle. I mean I thank Hunter and Ric for taking my son in and mentoring him into being better but as far as the partying influence goes, it just didn't seem that was the Randy me and my wife raised."

"So you think he was trying to just fit in for the sake of impressing and keeping up appearances?", I asked only for Bob to nod in confirmation.

"In a way yes, but then again that could have just been a change in his personality. Part of me feels he may be like that due to wanting approval of the people he's around, such as Hunter. Maybe he felt he didn't get that from me due to me being on the road and wrestling whilst he was growing up, I don't really know.", Bob frowned.

"Don't blame yourself, you didn't intend on that happening. You was just tying to provide for your family and focus on your job.", I replied.

"I suppose, but I sometimes do wish I could go back and maybe have been home more. I know Randy will probably go through similar to us as he'll be on the road whilst you're at home with the baby when it comes, it'll be difficult but I'm sure you two can make it through whatever.", he shrugged. "You two look like you could go through whatever and withstand it, making your relationship stronger.", he smiled.

You two look like you could go through whatever and withstand it, making your relationship stronger.

That was the sentence what stood out to me the most.

It felt asif that in his words Bob knew that we had been through something what had tested the both of us, which made me slightly uncomfortable, asif he knew.

I took note of what he said, I knew that it would be possibly difficult the first few months after the baby arrives, Randy would still be on the road and I'd be alone most of the time.

It wasn't going to be easy.

Bob chuckled slightly, shaking his head in disbelief, "Still can't believe Randy is going to be a father."

"I can't believe I'm going to be a mom, but I believe things happen for a reason.", I shrugged. "I just didn't expect this I mean, I thought it would be another couple years until I had a child."

"What did your parents think?"

I smiled sadly, "They didn't really mind until they found out that I was pregnant with a wrestler's baby."

"Let me guess, they told you to stay away from the wrestlers?", he asked.

I nodded in reply causing him to let out an amused 'hmph', "Randy may be a wrestler but he's a good kid, he tries to keep out of trouble. And I know that he would never do anyone wrong intentionally, he has his moments. But with the way he is with you, I can tell that he truly loves and cares for you and would do anything to protect you and your baby. That's what he has done, you're the reason for him finding himself and what he is to do with his life, be with you."

-

It was not long after me and Bob headed back to the house from our walk, during that time I had learnt alot about Randy which I didn't know.

It also helped me put part of the future in perspective, in pregnancy wise. The only thing I could do was hope for the best and pray that it would go easy, even if it does get difficult.

Walking up the stairs I headed to Randy's room to change into something more comfortable, only to find Randy standing with his back to me, his head was bowed down.

"Oh so now you finally decided to show yourself?"

"Fuck.", he cursed under his breath, something snapped closed before he quickly opened a drawer and shut it before turning around to face me, his back against the dresser.

What the..?

I stared at him with a slightly taken aback expression, "What are you.."

"Nothing.", he replied quickly, coughing. "What do you think you're doing, sneaking up on someone like that?", he glared.

"You're the last person to be asking questions here, Orton. Especially after your Houdini act last night, what do you think you're doing just dissapearing without saying anything? I've been worried sick about you!"

His glare softened as he sighed, his arms falling loosely to his sides, "Look I didn't mean to just up and vanish I just.."

"You just what? Decided to kiss me and then dissapear and think that it's not gonna be questioned? Nuh uh, don't think so, Randal.", I shook my head a I crossed my arms over my chest.

He rubbed the back of his neck, nodding slightly, "I know I'm sorry, I freaked out."

"You freaked out?"

"Yeah I know, I said I'm sorry Mel, what do you want me to do?"

I scoffed slightly, "I don't know, maybe explain what and why that exactly happened last night."

Randy sighed, nodding as he slowly started to pace. I moved to sit on the edge of the bed, not exactly knowing when he was going to start speaking plus realising when he paces, he tries to muster up the right words to say, so I know I'm going to be here awhile.

"I did it because I felt right, in a sense.", he started. "It was wrong also because it lead to you being confused but it was right because I've been wanting to do that for so long."

My face fell into one of slight shock, Randy slowly stepping over to stand in front of me.

"I've been at a constant war with myself ever since we talked that night in my room when we cleared the air with each other, but I didn't want to scare you off because I felt if I did that I'd lose you completely.", he let out a slight laugh. "Even though you're not even mine, but just being around you and not being able to hold you..it's killing me."

I stayed silent as I stared up at him, I couldn't even process what he was saying without making myself go crazy.

Trish was right, this is what was scaring me, the thought of what he was going to say.

"I'm not asking for us to just jump right into anything if you're not comfortable with it, the last thing I would want is that but I can't sit around and just let time pass me by Melody, if I don't say or do something now I'm afraid that I'll lose you."

"You won't lose me.", I muttered.

Randy's hands went to my waist as he held me close, my hands resting on his arms. "Promise me I won't lose you.", he spoke, his tone sounding almost urgent and begging. The look in his eyes was almost scary; a look of fear and vulnerability, something I've never seen him have before.

Placing my hands on his face, I looked directly in his eyes giving a slight nod, "I promise you, I'm not going anywhere."

He didn't reply, just simply held me close as he hugged me.

-

Idek where I was going with this, but yeah. Welp, there we have another chapter down folks.

Melody finding a few things out about Randy, I tried to give a slight insight into what Randy really is and why he is like that.

Hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading.

Also if you guys already haven't, do me a favour and check out 'Line in the Sand', it's probably my best work to date in my opinion.

I'd be grateful if you guys took a look at it, I'm pretty sure you'll like it.

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 3 41
Rain has been running all her life from a past she wants nothing more than to forget. But you can't always run from the past; sometimes you need to f...
14.1K 415 29
"My mom will never allow this." Allison warned. "It doesn't matter. This is about you and me. Not your mom." He had a good point. "Yea but I would...
1.2K 9 13
Brooklyn used to have the dream of becoming a WWE wrestler. But after she couldn't make her dream happen after her brother, John Cena, makes it in, B...
4.3K 111 45
Trish Stratus is new to the WWE and Trish knows the saying 'everyone is special' but Trish wishes she wasn't she hides a secret only her parents know...