𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 | J.J.K

By Love_Pat

❝𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ Jungkook, who is... More

᛫➸ Prologue ᛫➸
᛫➸ I ᛫➸
᛫➸ II ᛫➸
᛫➸ III ᛫➸
᛫➸ IV ᛫➸
᛫➸ VI ᛫➸
᛫➸ VII ᛫➸
᛫➸ VIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ IX ᛫➸
᛫➸ X ᛫➸
᛫➸ XI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XIV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XVI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XVII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XVIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XIX ᛫➸
᛫➸ XX ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXIV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXVI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXVII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXVIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXIX ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXX ᛫➸

᛫➸ V ᛫➸

15.7K 401 208
By Love_Pat

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"C' mon bunny, it'll be fun to make new friends." Your young-self exclaimed and told the boy who's older than you by 3 years who also wouldn't want to tell you his name so you called him Bunny.

"No, I only wanna be friends with you," Bunny replied, pouting slightly and crossed his arms.

"Okay then! But why though?" 7-year-old Ella asked the boy while sitting down on the soft grass, and playing with the tiny rocks as Bunny did the same.

"Dad told me that people are bad," Bunny replied while throwing rocks on the tree behind him.

"Yea but not everyone," Ella told him before looking at him with her big light brown eyes.

Silence surrounded them but it wasn't an awkward or uncomfortable silence, a silence where it's peaceful before it got dark.

"Well Ella, do you want me to walk you home since it's getting kind of dark," Bunny asked her, realizing that it was indeed quite dark and that their parents are going to get worried if they don't come home any sooner.

"Nope, it's fine, I can walk myself but thank you," Ella tells him before smiling at him as he did the same. What Ella didn't notice was that there was sadness behind his smile, luckily it was dark so she couldn't really see a tear slip out of his eyes.

"Well, then I'll leave first since my parents will get worried," Bunny tells Ella before wiping his face as Ella nodded, not sure if he could see or not.

"Oh and Ella, always remember me okay? Don't forget me." Bunny says as he steps closer to Ella before hugging her.

"Of course I'll remember you, bunny!" Ella said again before wrapping her arms around him.

"I love you." Bunny whisper, knowing that this might be the last time he'll see her in a while and knew that she wouldn't hear him.

"Bubye!" He says before turning around and jogged towards the direction of his house.

"Bubye!" Ella says and waved her hands around. This was their thing where they would say 'Bubye' as they didn't do it to their other friends.

Ella looked at his figure slowly disappears as she looked down before turning around to walk to her home and what she didn't notice was that a man was following her.

As Ella almost reached home, the man harshly shoved her down, completely startling Ella before she looked at the man, scared of the man who was seen wearing all black color clothing.

"Hello there, what are you doing all here alone." The man said as he took steps towards Ella as Ella slightly moved backward on the ground.

"No... Leave me alone.." Ella says as she slowly stood up and making sure to have the right amount of distance.

"Oh sweetie, I'll never leave you alone but for now... sure." He says before smirking as he turned around and started walking and Ella sprint to her house with fear over her.

Who was that man?

Was what Bunny told me "People are bad" true?

✶ ✶ ✶

Just as Jungkook whispered that sentence, his phone ring and immediately picked it up as the ringing would've woke you up. Jungkook didn't even bother looking at the caller, already having a feeling that he knows who has called him... or so he thought.

"Well, well, well, took you long enough to contact me, Jeon." Before Jungkook could even speak up, the man spoke. As the man spoke till he said 'Jeon', anger rushed through Jungkook's vein, already knowing that there was only one person on earth that calls him by his surname.

"What do you want?" Jungkook says harshly as he stood up and went away from you so that you won't be woken up.

"Oh I want nothing from you, I want your girl." The man on the call reply as Jungkook's blood boiled. Jungkook then went out of the room as he knew he would be yelling any minute and didn't want to wake you up.

"You will not have my wife, you're just going to abuse her as you did to your wife," Jungkook tells as he smirked, he could tell that the man was boiling with anger.

"We'll talk about that..." The man says before hanging up as Jungkook sighed while massaging his temple as he put his phone in his pocket and took a couple of deep breathes.

Jungkook quickly pulls out his phone again and texted in a group chat that they need to be in the meeting room. Now.

While Jungkook was speed-walking towards the meeting and getting replies back on his phone with 'On it', you were slowly waking up but Jungkook knew that the guards and maids would take care of you.

Jungkook arrived at the meeting before anyone as he went to the window and looked at the view. Also having to think about a plan to keep you safe from him and also the others safe and sound. He also had to kill him as soon as possible.

Shortly after, the rest of them came in of the meeting room, Taehyung being the first and Yoongi being the last to enter before they went to take a sit on the huge table in the middle. They stayed silent, waiting patiently for Jungkook to say or do something but Jungkook just looked out the window. After a few more moments of silence, Jungkook slowly walked until he reached to the table as he turned to look at his team.

"He's back," Jungkook said sternly as the rest slightly widened their eyes before a cold expression was placed on their faces and anger was visible in their eyes.

"Why? What does he want now?" Yoongi said breaking the silence as he turned around, the same goes with the others.

"Ella. He wants Ella." Jungkook simple says as the others still had their cold expression but their anger increased as the name 'Ella' was said as they knew what he was going to do.

Jungkook and his team never lie, especially Jungkook since he hates lying to others or others lying to him and that could be the same with the team but sometimes they have to lie in order to complete their small or big 'missions' they have.

"But I know that that's not the only thing he wants, he might take one of you as an advantage for me to give Ella to him so technically he wants all of us," Jungkook says as the rest nodded, understanding what Jungkook was saying.

"Well, what's the plan?" Yoongi asked, again.

"We'll need extra security guards and training for the team including me, buy more guns and knives and whatnot cause this might turn into a war," Jungkook says as the rest nodded, smirking slightly.

"Also get extra security on the wedding day itself because who knows? He might as well show up so bring weapons on the wedding and keep an eye on Ella 24/7 since there will be other people who might wanna meet her or something and also make sure that the wedding is all set and if not then make sure it is." Jungkook added as the rest silently nodded again.

"They really don't know who they're messing with," RM says before letting out a chuckled and cracking his knuckles as they rest did it as well.

"Yeah, they really don't," Jimin says as he stood up, slowly the rest stood up as well before leaving to get the weapons and go to training while Jungkook decided to go check up on you.

✶ ✶ ✶

I woke up shortly after when Jungkook left. I recall back to what my childhood friend, Bunny told me. "People are bad." I specifically remembered after that day that Bunny didn't ever come back. It's like he disappeared but that didn't stop me from continuing to go to the park where we first met. I remembered I promised myself that I will find where Bunny will be in the future and that we would finally be able to talk.

"Bunny... where are you...?" I asked slowly as tears formed in my eyes as I stood up and walked towards the window where it exposed the beautiful view.

I opened the window as the cool breeze brushed through my skin. I didn't even realize I was crying but I didn't care to even wipe away my tears away. I gently smiled as the memories of me and Bunny on when we played tag, have mini picnics and talk lots and lots about everything with each other. But just why did he leave out of nowhere. It then started to make little sense as to why he said to never forget him. How could I forget you Bunny? One of the reasons why I called him 'Bunny' is because when he smiled brightly, he looked like a bunny. Oh, how I wish to tell you about everything that's happening with me right now Bunny...

"I miss you Bunny.." I whisper as I smiled at the view in front of me, totally forgetting that my face is covered with tears that are slowly drying because of the cold breeze.

After thinking about Bunny for a little while, I started thinking about that text I got but didn't want to move so I stayed there. Standing and looking at the view and softly smiling.

I didn't even know what time it was or how long I've stood there in place with my tear-stained face but after a while, someone came in and from his scent, I could tell who it was. Jungkook.

I didn't move a muscle as I love this calm and peacefulness that I'm having right now and I know that I won't be talking much either.

                                                                                          ✶ ✶ ✶

I walked into Ella's room after the meeting that I've had with my hyungs. Still can't believe that he is coming after us well specifically her and I will not allow that to happen. No matter what, Ella will remain in my mansion and with me.

I walked into her room quietly to expect her to be sleeping or on the bed but instead, she was standing near the opened window, as the wind flow her hair that made her look incredibly beautiful. It honestly warmed my heart knowing that my future wife is alright but I saw that her face was covered with tears. I immediately widened my eyes and silently speed-walked up to her but what surprises me most was that she didn't even flinch.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist as I gently rest my head on her left shoulder, hoping not to scare her but it was answered after a moment when I felt her hands resting on my arms that were wrapped around her waist.

"What's wrong, love?" I softly asked her as I felt her slowly shaking her head, indicating a 'no'. I just kissed her neck softly before resting again on her shoulder.

I realized that it was so peaceful as calm-ness surrounded us. I haven't felt this in ages but I'm glad I did. I started to wonder why she was crying though.

I slowly but surely turned her around to face me, still having my arms around her waist.

"What happened?" I asked her as concerned lace in my voice.

"Just had ... something dream, nothing important." She replied shortly as I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there love," I told her as I gently sway us side to side.

"It's okay." She responded before pulling away and turned to look at the view again. How I wish she would payed this much attention to me as if I was the view and I can't believe I'm jealous of the view.

"Do you wanna go to our room? There's a better view there." I asked her as I silently hope that she'll say yes which again was answered as she nodded and turned to look at me. 

How I wish I could stop time to look at her glorious face.

I gently grabbed her hand, interwinding out fingers together as I pulled her into our room as there is a little balcony in case I wanted to smoke cigarettes. I walked with her towards the balcony as again wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. We had a comfortable silence that was surrounding us as I kissed her shoulder from time to time.

"What did you do before you came?" She asked me in her angelic soft tone voice.

"I had a meeting with the boys about our wedding," I told her as I wasn't totally lying.

"Are you ready for the wedding though?" I asked her even though it was an arranged marriage.

"As long as I'm safe." She says as tears formed in her eyes but she quickly blink it away but I couldn't say anything since this wedding has to happen.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe with me and the other boys," I told her as I tighten my grip on her waist.

"I hope." She says as she slightly turned to look at me before looking at the view again as I release my hands from her waist.

"I'll protect you from anything,  promise," I told her as I brought out my pinky finger as she lightly giggled before wrapping her tiny pinkie finger on mine.

"Well, I guess I should tell you things I do during the day and whatnot as I'm your 'soon to be my husband'," I told her in my usual tone as I got a nod from her.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower and we could start alright baby?" I asked her again before wrapping my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead as I got another nod from her.

I then speed off to the bathroom and couldn't wait to sleep with my future wife but I do have to keep a sharp eye on her though for the next few days or even weeks or months but I don't mind doing it for her. Only for her.

✶ ✶ ✶

Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as living here? I don't know... but I hope to meet you soon Bunbun.

A few moments after I staring at the beautiful sky, I got a message from my phone which vibrated on my sweatpants that I was wearing now. I didn't know that my phone was here.

As I looked at my phone and saw a message from my phone, my face turned pale as I realized that it was the same person who've texted me this morning.

"Can't wait for your wedding... sweetie."

❅ ❅ ❅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
23.1K 2.1K 38
Jungkook, the feared leader of the mafia, unexpectedly finds himself captivated by kiara's beauty and wit. Little does he doesn't know that Kiara is...
19.2K 2.2K 29
The atmosphere was charged with tension as the girl forged ahead, her heart gripped by fear. Each step felt like a battle against the unknown, every...
17K 786 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...