Not Your Typical Prom

Galing kay northofinfinity

'Because I know that there is strength in the difference between between us and there is comfort where we ove... Higit pa

Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Five

259 10 2
Galing kay northofinfinity

Dedicated to Juliet cause she made me an awesome cover like a month back and I always forget to do her dedi, so this one is for her!

CHAPTER FIVE

-Cole-

I woke up, bleary and hung over from yesterday.

I thought all was going with Scarlett and I that we were actually able to have a normal conversation when we began to argue about the shows we watched and then Brandon.

It was honestly such a challenge to work with Scarlett. She was infuriating and annoying. After our argument there was a thick air of stifling tension around us that made things from awkward to downright hostile.

She kept shooting me glares and when she wasn't looking I stuck my tongue out at her. Childish I know, but if she acted like a child, then so would I!

I had emailed our responses to Ms Garcia and she replied almost straight away by giving us another project to work on which in my opinion, was extremely unfair. But then again, the more work we submitted, the more marks we would get, so I would have to solider through it.

She said that we would be keeping diaries about each other in which we recorded observations and notes of the person. For the first entry, she said we had to each spend a day with the other, doing things that they would do normally. That would become our first entry.

If it was someone else it wouldn't be too hard but this was Scarlett Anderson, the most materialistic girl to have walked this earth.

Nonetheless, I sent a quick email to Scarlett, explaining the situation.

_________________________________________________________

To: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:02 AM

From: CJ2810@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

Scarlett,

I emailed Ms Garcia the responses we came up with yesterday because she said to get it to her ASAP but now she gave us more work to complete.

She did say that if we completed it, we would be ahead of the other groups and might earn more marks for our reports.

The new project is basically one of us spending the day with the other and recording observations and note and stuff for some diary we have to keep.

When and where do you want to meet up?

Cole.

_________________________________________________________

I waited for her response impatiently. Finally I saw a new message pop up in my inbox.

_________________________________________________________

To: CJ2810@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:05 AM

From: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

Cole,

Fine but you have to take notes on me.

Scarlett.

_________________________________________________________

I read over her response and frowned. Why did it always have to be about her. I quickly typed back, scowling at my computer screen.

_________________________________________________________

To: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:07 AM

From: CJ2810@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

Why do I have to do the notes on you? Why not the other way around?

Cole.

_________________________________________________________

I waited for a reply.

_________________________________________________________

To: CJ2810@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:08 AM

From: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

Duh, because my life is so much more interesting.

_________________________________________________________

I glared and hammered a response back.

_________________________________________________________

To: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:10 AM

From: CJ2810@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

That is a matter of opinion.

_________________________________________________________

She replied back straight away.

_________________________________________________________

To: CJ2810@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:02 AM

From: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

We're doing me. No arguments. Plus, its getting later and later and you do have to do a whole day.

See you at my place in 10.

Scarlett.

_________________________________________________________

I scowled at the screen but she was right. It was getting pretty late and I had to do an entry for the whole day.

Shit. One whole day with Scarlett!

And she said at her house in 10 minutes.

I looked down. I was still in my pyjamas. And I hadn't even eaten breakfast yet. And she asked me to meet her in 10 minutes.

Aha, crap, I just sounded like a complete girl.

* * * *

I rushed through the front gate, cursing under my breath as I nearly tripped on one of the potted plants and knocked loudly on the sophisticated, white door.

It swung open immediately and a cross looking Scarlett glared at me.

"You're late."

I winced. "I know. I'm sorry."

She glared at me. "Did you bring a pen and notebook?"

I nodded and held up my hand which clutched my pen and notebook. "Yup."

She nodded. "Come on then."

Scarlett stepped outside the door and locked it behind her. I looked at her curiously.

"Where are we going?"

She gave me a sadistic smile. "Out."

* * * *

"Nononononononononono," I said and glared at her. "NO way. Absolutely not."

She smirked at me, evilly. "Too bad. You have to spend the day with me. And this is what I want to do."

I shook my head at her. "Please no." I resorted to begging but she had absolutely no sympathy.

"Just come," she snapped and pulled her sunglasses to the top of her head and shut the door of her brand new, shiny Mazda. I got out reluctantly, keeping my head down and not making eye contact with anyone.

We were parked outside of the biggest shopping mall I had ever seen. The parking lot was crowded, with other cars roaming around like hungry vultures for an empty parking spot.

Scarlett had driven about half an hour into the next town to come, claiming it was 'it had lots of cute clothes'.

By then, she had already pressed the button from the driver's side of the car to lock it from the inside so I was unable to make my escape. Plus the car was already going 100 miles an hour.

So now, here I was, stuck in a shopping mall with Scarlett Anderson and other giggly girls, walking around with a bored expression as Scarlett gushed over stupid things like frilly dresses and expensive earrings.

I was lost in thought and wasn't paying attention to where we were going, just following Scarlett's mass of brown ringlets so I was quite shocked when we came to a stop in front of Victoria's Secret.

I looked at Scarlett with wide eyes and she smirked. "Come on."

"No way. No. Anything but this!" I complained but Scarlett just grabbed my arm with her long, taloned nails and dragged my inside.

I closed my eyes as I walked in. I didn't want to see what the inside of a lingerie store looked like. I kept my eyes closed as Scarlett dragged me.

I really did not want to see what she was buying.

"You know," she began in a conversational tone "most guys would love to come inside a lingerie store with me."

I kept my eyes closed. "I'm sure they would, but I'm not them."

"You can open your eyes you know. There's no crime in wanting to see what girl's wear under their clothes."

I blushed. "No thanks."

I could imagine Scarlett smirking. "I bet you've never gotten laid before."

If I was any other guy, I might have blushed and stuttered, but I was me so I opened my eyes and looked at Scarlett directly, making sure to not look at any of the other items that were displayed around us.

"No I haven't. I would like my first time to be with someone I love and care about, not just some drunk girl who's half passed out anyway," I said and turned on my heel and left the shop.

I could feel the stare of a stunned Scarlett and an occasional bewildered saleslady but I ignored them.

I waited outside the shop for Scarlett and thought about what I could write in the diary.

Finally she came out. She looked a bit stunned and nervous, not wanting to look into my eyes.

I spoke. "Did you get everything you needed?"

She cleared her throat looking uncomfortable. "I didn't want to buy anything in the first place."

* * * *

I had come to the mall with Scarlett to write notes about her. Instead, I had become her personal slave.

Anything she bought, she made me carry, and since she bought a lot, I was laden with a mountain of bags.

I cursed under my breath as a bag went tumbling to the ground and Scarlett turned around promptly to glare at me.

"Be careful. It might be expensive."

I rolled my eyes. Everything she bought was expensive.

"Yeah well if you don't want to drop your stuff, why don't you carry some of it?"

Scarlett looked appalled. "How am I supposed to do that and shop."

"Simple, carry with one hand and browse with the other."

Scarlett gaped at me and then turned on her heel and disappeared into yet another shop.

I had no idea there could be so many different types of dresses and shoes and accessories and lipstick shades.

I groaned and slumped down on a couch, dropping all the bags carelessly to the ground.

Scarlett glared at me from inside the shop and mouthed 'be careful'.

I just flipped her the bird and slumped back into the couch, putting my headphones over my ears and turning up the music.

I was done being her slave.

* * * *

"Do you mind giving me a hand?" Scarlett yelled loud enough for me to hear it over the music blasting in my ears.

I just shook my head in response. I refused to carry anymore of her stupid bags that were so heavy even though they only contained a flimsy dresses or thin, strappy shoes.

I watched Scarlett struggle for a moment, feeling my inner sadist enjoy her pain as she tried to manage holding more than twenty bags, before I sighed and took a couple from her, lessening her load.

I carried them into the parking lot and dumped them into the boot and took my seat at the front.

Scarlett slid into the driver's seat, next to me.

"Thank you," she muttered.

I put my hand to my ear. "What was that, sorry?"

She glared at me. "I know you heard me."

I smirked.

Scarlett had finally decided to leave, at 7 pm, when the mall was closing and the manager practically had to shove her out the door. We had been here since 9 am and I had been into so many damn shops that I was certain I had lost all of my irreplaceable brain cells.

"Are we done now?" I asked, pausing the music and sliding my headphones off.

Scarlet shook her head and laughed. "Do you really think that the life of Scarlett Anderson stops at 7 o'clock?"

"But it's 7 pm."

She grinned. "Which means it's party time!"

______________________________

A/N : Hi guys, another update for all you lovelies. I know this is another repost but I have changed the story line quite a bit which I do, once again apolgise for cause it may have caused some confusion but I wasnt happy with the way the story was going.

Anyway, as usual, if you enjoyed this chapter please vote, comment and maybe even fan. I love you and I will talk to you in my next update! Bye!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

379K 5.7K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
73.8K 4.3K 37
Scarlett Rose doesn't know what to make out of life. All she knows for now is that she wants out. Out from her abusive parents. Out from the stress o...
19.3K 528 33
Scarlett Mendoza is your typical high school senior. She has a caring boyfriend, a god honest best friend and not to mention perfect grades... all in...
573K 26.8K 28
When Sam Jackson and her best friend join the prom committee, Sam unexpectedly finds herself locking lips with a candidate for prom queen, Sabrina Je...