Den of the snake -

By RavenUchiha512

"I am the sole survivor of the once feared Uchiha clan, and I am burdened with great purpose. I have brought... More

2:Suffering
3:Legacy
4:Prying Eyes
5:Slithering Snakes
6:Majestic Flame Jutsu
7:Fiancé
8:Flower
9:Reanimation
10:Feelings
11:Conversations
12:Adrenaline
13:A Crazy Little Thing
14:Loss
15:Gain
16:Accepting The Darkness
17:Embracing The Darkness
18:Mending Old Wounds
19:A Bargain To Be Made
20:Beyond The Thunder
21:Happy Days
22:A Day In The Life
23:Wounded
24:Broken Bonds
25:United We Stand
26:Destroying The Lie
2 7 : Burying Ashes
2 8 : A New Dawn
2 9 : To Forever And Beyond

1: Revolution

5K 126 81
By RavenUchiha512

Flashback

"NARUTOOOOOOO".

"SASUKEEEEEEEEE".

Two brothers. Two teammates. Two friends. Two ninjas from the same village. Two humans who were so similar yet so different. Two jutsu's carrying enough power to kill the other. Rasengan and Chidori. Like their users, the jutsu were also opposites. The two shinobi jump off the ground and lung towards each other. Their roars being heard miles away, the tremors being felt throughout the land, the storms raging on wreaking havoc. And the two finally collide, jutsu against jutsu, fist against fist, light against dark. Putting everything they have inside them into their final attacks. Their blood, sweat and tears, all of them on the line. The massive amount of energy being pushed into each other suddenly acts as a catalyst for something even bigger.

The two jutsu's merge into one another resulting in the formation of a dark void, that rips apart the two massive statues of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha. Along with the statues, the waterfall is crushed by the boulders, the ground is sucked above in the air. The earthquakes are felt by Kakashi and the others who are miles away from the battle.

"Sensei...........w-what happened".

Kakashi's attention is diverted to the pinkette in his arms, her eyes were still half-open as she came into consciousness. He was glad she actually woke up, considering the genjutsu Sasuke casted on her. But before he can answer, Sakura feels the raw Chakra of the two powerhouses coming from far away.

"Sensei, we have to stop them, their going to kill each other" Sakura pleads in front of her teacher, but Kakashi knows that it's pointless to get in between those two right now. This battle was bound to happen sooner or later, and their was no way he could do anything to stop it.

"I'm sorry Sakura, but this is something only Naruto and Sasuke can stop, I cannot stop them" Kakashi says in a sorry tone as his eyes are lost wandering over the horizon. Suddenly Sakura grips the sides of his collars as her tears fall, making him look in her eyes.

"Sensei please, you stopped them before. You can do it again, help them.................you're their teacher, it's your duty to help them" Sakura says as her tears fall while clutching the collar even more tightly. And Kakashi understands the turmoil that is inside Sakura right now, the pain and hurt that she is going through. To know that her two team members are battling with each other, with the intent to kill. And Kakashi himself knows, he knows that alot has changed since that day on the hospital roof, the day he stopped Naruto and Sasuke from engaging in a clash inside the village.

"I wish I could Sakura................but right now, I am nothing compared to those two, my abilities are nowhere near the same level as them............all I can do is just wait and pray, pray that they make it out of this in one piece" his words shock Sakura, her white skin gets red due to her tears, but slowly she realizes that their is nothing she can do at the moment and gives up, and with all of her strength, she stands up on her two legs. She faces the battlefield and closes her eyes and she brings her hands closer to her chest as her tears fall.

"Please............come back to us, you two".

Finally after many hours, the sun had died down and so had the explosions and the noises. The Final Valley was wrecked into pieces, with not a trace of the existence of the statues of the two legendary Ninjas of the Uchiha and the Senju clan. But, after the dust finally settled and the long and exhausting battle finally came to an end.
Their stood Sasuke Uchiha with his blade kusanagi placed at the throat of the broken body of Naruto Uzumaki, both panting hard, their chakra's completely empty. But somehow someway, Sasuke had gained the upper hand at the end of the fight. His sharingan had disappeared and his only Rinnegan eye was closed due to it's excessive use during the battle.

"You're forgetting something Sasuke" Naruto says as he tries to get his voice out, his ribs aching everytime he says a word, each cell in his body feels like it's burning and getting crushed, it was a miracle he wasn't dead right now. But Sasuke slowly withdraws his blade after hearing his words as he steps back from Naruto, catching Naruto by surprise.

"And what would that be" Sasuke asks in a weary tone, trying to figure out what he means by those words. While a grin forms on Naruto's face as he tries to sit up.

"To undo......the infinite Tsukuyomi........the sage of six paths said, we need my connection to the tailed beast and your rinnegan..........so go ahead and kill me, and then see if you can undo this jutsu" Naruto's word irritate Sasuke, meanwhile Naruto himself slowly stands up on his two legs staring right at Sasuke who's eyes are hooded behind his hair.

"Sasuke.............you don't need to burden yourself with everything, you can't do everything alone.........let me help you" Naruto feels for his friend, even after going to the end, he still cared about his best friend more then anything and he was still willing to help him. But slowly a small grin forms on Sasuke's face as he stares up into Naruto's blue eyes.

"That's where you are wrong Naruto..............I can do everything alone" Naruto's eyes go wide upon hearing Sasuke's words.

"Wh--" as Naruto exclaims loudly, suddenly Sasuke is right in front of him, his purple Rinnegan flashing brightly. He lands his fist in Naruto's stomach, twisting his innards and catching him by surprise, and before Naruto can retaliate, Sasuke places a seal on his stomach, and grabs a hold of Kurama's Chakra inside Naruto. Using the power of the Rinnegan, he forcefully yanks out the Nine-tails from Naruto.

"Sa--Sasuke.........stop" Naruto pleads as he feels his life force being drained away, the more Chakra Sasuke takes, the weaker Naruto becomes. But in an instant, Sasuke takes the entirety of the Nine-Tails inside Naruto and throws it far away from them. Naruto watches in shock and horror as Kurama is thrown on the ground by Sasuke, but before he can do anything, his life force fades away as his eyes become hazy and dizzy. Making him fall face first on the ground.

Kurama looks down at his former jinchuriki and then turns to the last Uchiha with eyes burning with rage and anger.

"You vengeful Uchiha Scum. I'll ki--" But before Kurama can do anything else, Sasuke makes his move.

"Catastrophic Planetary Devastation" upon Sasuke's words, the Nine-Tails gets taken off the ground and along with rubble and pieces of the ground start floating around him and soon start to get bound with Kurama in the air, trapping him in a prison in air. Sasuke watches with a scowl on his face as the mighty Nine-Tails fox is rendered useless to his power.

Sasuke turns to his best friend lying on the ground lifeless and presumably dead, he realized that with the amount of Chakra left in him he couldn't survive any longer. And the kyubi was the last thing that was keeping him alive. Taking pity on him, he goes to him and puts his hand onto his palm and performs a forbidden jutsu on him.

"Rinne Rebirth" suddenly Sasuke feels the life force and heartbeat of Naruto. His body feels warm but he is still unconscious and barely hanging on. But he knows that he has more work to do right now, more important things and duties to do. Now there was nobody left standing in his way, nobody to stop him from seeing his revolution come to fruition.

His eyes slowly go up towards the sky and he feels satisfied when he notices the 9 massive boulders floating in the air, all of them holding a Tailed beast inside, and all of them slaves to his power, all of them slaves to do his bidding.

"I will finally cleanse this rotten world and bring peace".

And quickly Sasuke turns to the battle field where all the ninja are in the powerful genjutsu.

Slowly hours pass by, and night falls on the land. Kakashi and Sakura still standing there in hopes that Naruto won and will be coming back with Sasuke any moment. And suddenly from afar, they see a figure walking towards them in the dust, they both gasp as they notice this figure. A small hope is born in Sakura's heart, that Naruto won and is probably walking towards them with Sasuke.

"Sensei.......he won" Sakura says with a smile on her face and tears falling down her face. Unable to hold herself, she leaps off the ground and jumps toward the incoming figure. She goes toward him as quickly as she can with eyes shining bright and lips curled to a smile.

"Narut-----" suddenly her smiles disappear, her fear rising to a new level when she sees that it's Sasuke who was walking towards them with the knocked out body of Naruto on his shoulder. Sasuke doesn't show any reaction or emotion and keeps walking by.

"S-Sasuke-kun........" Sakura is left speechless when she realizes that it was Sasuke who defeated Naruto. She watches as Sasuke doesn't even spare her a glance and just walks by her not even acknowledging her presence. He walks towards where Kakashi is and when he's right next to him, he throws him near his former teacher who is watching it all unfold in horror and fright.

"Sasuke......what did you do" Kakashi asks in an angered tone upon seeing his beloved student in such a bad shape. Sasuke ignores Kakashi and turns to face Sakura.

"Sakura.........heal him, he's not going to last long" Sakura is snapped out of her daze when she hears Sasuke's stoice voice calling out for her. Her eyes divert to the unconscious body of her friend and without wasting any other moment, she jumps towards him and instantly starts to heal him. Kakashi doesn't say anything but the more he looks at Naruto, the more he realizes that something is missing.

'Their is not a single trace of the Nine-Tails Chakra in Naruto..........did Sasuke do this' Kakashi thinks to himself before turning to Sasuke who slowly walks towards the battlefield that is filled with the bodies of the shinobi placed in the genjutsu. Sasuke faces the fallen shinobi force and calmly builds up his chakra, after amassing enough chakra, he then uses his Rinnegan to extract the chakra of the 9 tailed beasts and fuses it with himself, as he feels the massive amount of chakra going through him, he makes the rat seal.

"Release" Upon Sasuke's command, the infinite tsukuyomi begins to unravel, as the tree from which they all hang slowly breaks apart, the vines trapping the ninja in the genjutsu begin to fall off slowly. Kakashi wonder's what is going through Sasuke's mind right now, he wonder's if he has finally come to his senses and is trying to do the right thing. Meanwhile Sakura breathes out a sigh of relief when she feels Naruto's chakra slowly rising.

"Sasuke, what's the meaning of this? What are you planning right now" Kakashi asks as he checks up on Naruto and then turns to Sasuke who is still standing still with his back facing them. He slowly turns around and stares down at them with his red sharingan back in it's full power with a haunting look on his face.

"Kakashi..........Tell the Hokage, that I will come for the Leaf in 2 weeks time..........if she hands over the village to me willingly, then that's that..........if not, then I won't stop at nothing until I have the Hidden Leaf in my hand" Sasuke says with his intimidating eyes weighing down both Sakura and Kakashi. Sasuke doesn't waste another a second and in an instant disappears from the sight, leaving Kakashi to drown in dread.

"S--Sakura" Suddenly Sakura's eyes turn to the fallen shinobi before her, her eyes soaking wet with tears, she crashes her body against his as she buries her head in his shoulder.

"Thank God your alive.........i thought I lost you" Sakura pleads with her voice stringing with happiness and sadness, meanwhile Naruto doesn't even hear her words as he passes out again but luckily in a much more stable condition. Sakura then turns to Kakashi who is looking even more lost then before.

"Kakashi Sensei..........what do we do now" she asks him. Kakashi watches as the sun rises slowly, and the ninjas slowly stand up on their feet, the noise of hundreds of shinobi's rings in his ears, and he hears loud cheers and hurrahs of victory, but in his heart, he only feels fear, fear of the looming danger over the ninja world.

"Now.........we try to pick up the pieces of what's left".

2 weeks later

"He should be waking up any minute now, I have done all that I can, the rest is upto him and how fast his body heals" Tsunade says as she checks Naruto's vitals, who is lying in an hospital bed back in the leaf village, with them in the room is Sakura, Kakashi, Shikamaru and Hinata, who is looking more worried then anyone else, with some tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"He doesn't have the Nine-Tails inside him, so he can't heal as fast as he could before" Kakashi explains in a calm voice as he leans against the hospital wall. Sakura is busy helping Tsunade keep track of his vitals and to make sure he stays alive, meanwhile Shikamaru is busy lost in thought.

"Lord Sixth, are the village defenses up" Shikamaru asks as he turns to the newly appointed Hokage, Kakashi Hatake. Just a few days after the war, Tsunade resigned from her position as the Hokage and made Kakashi her successor.

"They are, we have anbu positioned in each and every single opening that leads to the village, not to mention the sentry guards defending the center of the village, even though we don't have that much manpower, we still have done the best we could" Kakashi answers with a stable and collected tone, his eyes closed.

"W-Where.........am I" suddenly everyone stops whatever they are doing and they all turn to the voice coming from near them. Slowly everyone's lips curls to smiles when they notice Naruto slowly opening his eyes. Hinata who is standing the closest to him, attempts to go near him and hug him, but before she can move an inch, Sakura throws herself over a weak Naruto and traps him in a tight hug while crying tears of pain and relief. Naruto is a little dazed at first, but he eventually gets over his surprised state as he slowly wraps his hands around her and tightens the hug.

"Sakura..........you are a sight for sore eyes" Suddenly his words send a pang of pain shooting through Hinata's eyes, she feels hurt and jealously rising inside her, upon seeing that Naruto did not even notice her presence. She feels her heart get heavy as her tears threaten to fall, but she keeps them from falling and just steps back a little.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again" Sakura says as pinches Naruto lightly earning a soft chuckle from him.

"~Ouch~ Sakura that hurts.............oh hey Hinata, didn't see you there" Naruto slowly turns to Hinata who feels even more hurt after his words. He didn't even notice her presence even when she was standing mere inches away from him, he didnt even notice her when she stood by his bed for the past two weeks while he was in a coma. But she did what she always did, she hid all of her pain behind her smile and kept smiling.

"H-Hello N-Naruto-Kun, I-I'm glad your awake" She says as she stutters through her words, even though she felt pain and hurt she still couldn't help herself from blush while she felt his stare on her face.
Naruto slowly sits up and turns to Kakashi who is standing next to Tsunade at the moment.

"Kakashi Sensei................where is he".

*BOOM*

And before Kakashi can answer, a loud explosion is heard from outside, that captures all of their attentions. Just then a squad of 5 anbu, teleport inside the hospital room.

"Lord Sixth, the village is under attack, we require your assistance" They ask as they stay on their knees before Kakashi, meanwhile Sakura, Tsunade and Shikamaru immediately get into a fighting stance, seeing them get ready, Naruto also attempts to get up but realizes that he is far too weak.

"Get everyone into position and first assess the situation and the attackers" Kakashi gives out the order and quickly the anbu disperse, Kakashi turns to Naruto with a cold look on his face.

"He's here..........for the village".

"Then we have no time to spare, Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru, you three follow me, meanwhile Hinata, your job is to protect Naruto and keep him out of harm's way" Tsunade gives out the orders and everyone nods in agreement, Hinata feels her Chakra grow, determined to protect Naruto and prove herself to everyone who doubts her.

"N-No.............granny Tsunade, Hinata is not strong enough to protect me alone, take her to the hyuga clan to make sure she stays safe..........Sakura is stronger, she can stay here" With just a few words, Hinata feels her world falling apart, how could the person she loved most in the world, the person she valued more then her own life, the person who she was willing to sacrifice her life for, how could that person just openly declare her as a weak ninja and prefer another ninja over her. She feels her world turning cold and dark, she turns around unable to face them with her wet and teary face and runs out of the hospital with nowhere to go in mind, hoping that this was just a nightmare. Meanwhile they all watch as she runs out of the room, but no one bothers to call her back and just get back to the situation at hand.

Kakashi reaches the hospital roof and as his sight runs over the edge of the leaf village, his eyes widen in horror and shock when he sees the 9 tailed beasts all standing there with the Rinnegan pattern in their eyes that are shining in a dark purple color, all of them staring mindlessly at him, and as soon as he blinks, he is surprised to see Sasuke standing in front of him on the hospital roof.

"Sasuke" Kakashi says as his anger grows upon seeing his former student, meanwhile Sasuke stays calm with a monotone expression on his face.

"Kakashi, like I told you, I have returned in 2 weeks time..........now that you are the Hokage, tell me what it will be" Sasuke asks in a tone oozing authority and intimidation. Kakashi slowly turns quiet as he realizes that he doesn't have any choice. Starting a fight right now will only result in more destruction of the leaf, and there was no way they could stand upto Sasuke in any way.

"............ You can have the leaf.......Just please, don't kill anyone" Kakashi begs in a low tone as he takes off the Hokage robe and places it on the ground, officially abdicating from the role, meanwhile Sasuke quietly watches the robe and suddenly it catches on dark flames of the amaterasu. Right before his eyes, Kakashi watches as the prestigious robe is burned into ash and then into nothing.

"Wise choice...............now, tell everyone that anyone who wants to leave the village may leave right now, I will not stop anyone who wants to go" Sasuke says with a satisfied tone. Slowly the roof door opens, and in comes Naruto who is supporting his entire weight on Sakura who is next to him. Naruto watches with a scowl on his face as his former teammate stares right at him.

"Sasuke............why are you doing this, stop. Think about your friends, think about the village" Naruto pleads to his friend while Kakashi slowly walks towards Naruto and stands next to him.

"Sasuke-Kun please, if you care even a little about us then stop this madness" Sakura begs in a weary tone hoping that Sasuke will change his mind.

"I don't................ All I care about is my revolution and anyone stands in my way will die by my hand" Sasuke retaliates without any hesitation in his voice, his heart speaking out. Naruto and Sakura gasp at how low Sasuke had gotten, he had again gone back to how he was before. He was willing to cut any bond he made to achieve his goal.

"Naruto.............there is no saving him now, he has made his decision and I think it's time we made ours" Kakashi says in a sorry tone as he turns to his two students both staring at Sasuke in disbelief.

"What do you mean Sensei" Sakura asks him.

"The leaf village is Sasuke's now...........this is no longer our home" Kakashi's words leave both of them speechless, both of them rendered completely useless at this moment. But they both realize that they don't have any other choice. Naruto slowly turns to face Sasuke and this time with a new resolve on his face, his face lit up with anger and rage.

"Sasuke................this is it, the next time we meet, we won't meet as friends..............we will meet as arch enemies and I will do everything in my power to kill you" Naruto says pointing his finger towards Sasuke who doesn't show any sort of reaction and keeps standing there, meanwhile Sakura is also intimidated to see this side of Naruto, a side she hadn't seen before and somehow she agrees with him. She had chased him far enough, there was no point in waiting for something that she knew could never be his.

"hn" Sasuke quietly turns around and jumps off the hospital. And quickly in an instant, word spreads around and the order to leave the hidden leaf is heard everywhere. Mass panic and hysteria breaks out in the streets, with people and children and men and women all running towards the gates. But not all, lots of them decided to stay behind because everything they had was in this village, some people had memories that bounded them to this village, some people were happy with the fact that Sasuke had taken over the Leaf, half of the ninja force of the leaf also escaped. Including ninjas like Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Sbikamaru, Kiba, Shino and the others.

And along with everyone, the fragile blue-ette could also be seen running out of the leaf village alone with tears falling down her eyes. As she exit the village, her eyes wander back once and from afar, she notices the dark red Sharingan eye staring right into her soul.

Almost as if it was calling for her.

And that was the day, more then half of the Hidden Leaf Village became empty and almost like a ghost town.

Four Years later

Exactly four years have passed by since that day. Since the day most of the leaf villagers left their own village and traveled to the Village hidden in the Sand for shelter and refuge. Luckily Kakashi had contacted Gaara before Sasuke had arrived and notified him of the coming strife and he had asked him for any help. To which Gaara welcomed all the refugees from the leaf village with open arms.

It took some time but slowly everyone started to forget the leaf and started to fit in in the Sand. Everyone had grown immensely in these four years, Naruto grew stronger, although not as strong as he was when he had the Nine-Tails, he had grown physically as well, along with Sakura and the others, slowly they helped each other, to forget their troublesome past and look towards a better future. They almost had left behind The leaf village in their memories and started to think of the Hidden Sand village as their own.

But.

Whereas everyone else slowly found satisfaction and happiness, their was one who became more and more confused and lost with each passing day. Her days were spent alone, each hour she would spend in solitude, it was almost like everyone had left her behind, like they had forgotten she even existed. Even Naruto himself had forgotten about a blue haired Byakugan girl who confessed her love to him during the war. She was shunned by her friends, and she was called a disappointment by her family. She meant nothing to anyone, even though they were in the middle of the desert, she felt like she was drowning every day.

This girl's name was Hinata Hyuga.

((((()))))
Vote and Comment below guys.
Tell me how I'm doing.
I would really appreciate it if you support my story.
And I will try to update as fast as I can so stay tuned.
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 30 26
After losing both parents Sasuke does all he can to help his brother bring in money to help them survive day to day. Being the brother of an assassi...
7.8K 571 30
Hyuga Hinata didn't know what she signed up for until she was at his doorsteps begging for mercy. Uchiha Sasuke was never one to falter in his decisi...
1.2K 20 19
(NaruSaku & possible other ships) When an old friend returns from a supposed death. To be faced with an unbelievable betrayal. When the friend that o...
3.3K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...