A Drug Lord as my Father

Por giraffe__lover

{COMPLETED} My name is Vivian Gonzalez I'm 17 turning 18. I live in a small town with my mom and sisters. My... Más

•Uno•
•Dos•
•Tres•
•Quatro•
•Cinco•
•Seis •
•Siete•
•Ocho•
•Nueve•
•Diez•
•Once•
•Dose•
•Trece•
•Catorce•
•Diecieseis•
•Diecisiete•
•Dieciocho•
•Diecinueve•
•Veinte•
•Veintiuno•
•Veintidos•
•Ventitres•
•Venticuarto•
•Veinticinco•
•Ventiseis•
•Veintisiete•
•Veintiocho•
•Veintinueve•
•Treinta•
•Trienta y Uno•
•Trienta y Dos•
•Trienta y Tres•
•Trienta y Quarto•
•Trienta y Cinco•
•Trienta y Seis•
•Trienta y Siete•
•Trienta y Ocho •
•Trienta y Nueve•
•Cuarenta•
•One Last Note•
A Capo as my Lover (book 2)

•Quince•

1.5K 27 2
Por giraffe__lover

   .•*•.

<<<Marcelo's P.O.V>>>

We've been on the road for about an hour. Miguel is driving.

I don't know why my father asked us to bring Vivian's annoying friends to the border. They came on their own ,I think they could take their own asses to the border. When he asked I had said no but Miguel's ass was all "sure!". He thinks one of Vivian's friends is cute or something like that. It's whatever.

"Are they still behind us?" Asks Miguel looking in the mirrors to look back.

"They should be," says Salvador turning around in his seat to look back," I don't see the truck anymore," he said.

The car starts to turn over to the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" I ask Miguel.

"Waiting to for them. What if they get lost?" He says.

"Well then they get lost." I say.

We stay there for like 5minutes. Still no truck. Which is weird because they weren't even that far behind us.

"Do you think they got lost?" Asked Dante.

"So what if they did?" I say.

"Your father would be pissed." Says Salvador.

"We have a tracker on that truck ,don't we?" Asks Miguel.

We put trackers on all of the cars just incase they get stolen or we need to track them.

"Alright." I get my phone and do some stuff on it and bam. I get the location of the truck.

My phone shows two dots ,our car and the girls car, the dots are on some lines ,the roads. Our dot is red. The girl's dot is green. The red dot is I front of the green dot. If the girls were in motion their dot would be moving ,but it isn't.

"They're not in motion." I say getting skeptical.

"Let's go see what's wrong." Miguel says marking and ilegal U turn. He made sure there weren't any cars too. He drove until we spotted a black truck in the side of the road. He stops behind it. We get off and I open the door to the passengers seat. Nobody is in there.

"Where'd they go?" Asked Salvador.

"It's not were they went. It's who took them." Dante says picking up a wet clothe from the ground.

"It's soaked in liquid ecstasy." Says Dante.

(Liquid Ecstasy- a liquid that makes people fall asleep)

This is not good.

              <<<Dante's P.O.V>>>

"We should call your dad." Suggest Salvador.

"No ,he's busy in Italy. And they girls shouldn't be so far from here." Marcelo takes his phone out again and types on it.

"They're about 5miles away we can still catch up to them." He says and rushed to the car.

"Where doesn't he have a tracker?" Asks Salvador entering the car.

"Dante we'll need backup," Said Marcelo and with that I had 40 men on the way.

"40 men on are the way," I say.

             <<<Nayeli's P.O.V>>>

It's been about 3 hours after we've been kidnaped. Sofia and I are in a dark ass room. We don't know where Jasmine and Jessie are. I'm thirsty as freak.

"What do we do?" Asks Sofia.

"I don't know." I say.

"Oh my god, " Sofia says shocked.

"What?" I ask.

"We have pocket knifes." Says Sofia.

"Oh my god we do! What dumbasses!" I say a little loud ,but not to loud to cause any attention.

I don't know how I had forgotten we had 'Cheap Colorful' pocket knifes. I hid my in my shoe. I try and reach for it but I can't really reach.

Pow!Pow! Pow!

Gunshots ,and men yelling. Sofia and I scoot closer together as we are scared.

Suddenly a manly figure open the only door in this dark room. I look at the mysterious figure. Marcelo?

"Marcelo?" I ask.

"Yes it's me. Now come on we have to go!" He says untying me and Sofia.

He then grabs my wrist and I grab Sofia's hand tightly. He walks us through the door and into a hallway. We run through more hallways and doors. I suddenly hit my right ankle with something and fell to the ground.

"Ahhh! That hurt!" I say loudly.

"Marcelo hurry we gotta go!" Says Dante grabbing Sofia before she could say anything.

Marcelo helps me up and I try to walk ,but my ankle hurt too much. Marcelo then carried me over his shoulder. He runs thought more doors and we finally reach the outside of the building that kept Sofia and I captive. Marcelo puts me in the back of a car gently. He then gets on too and sits beside me. The car starts moving. Marcelo then grabs my leg and takes my right shoe off.

Shit that's where I have the pocket knife. He took my shoe off and examined my swollen ankle. He touches it gently ,but then he reached this one section and I wince.

"Does it hurt badly?" He asks looking down at my ankle.

"No ,just that one section." I say watching him caress my ankle.

"I think it might be swollen." He says looking at me. I stare into his green caring eyes. He always seems to be cold and serios ,but right now he's really sweet.

He then grabs a box and takes out an ice pack out and lays it on my ankle.

"Oh that's cold," I say.

"Sorry," He says.

"It's fine." I then remembered that I haven't seen Jasmine or Jessie. My eyes grow wide and I stiffen.

"Your friends are fine." He says.

I soon relax at his words.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" He asks.

"No."

Silence.

"Thank you," I say.

"For what?" He asks.

"For saving me and my friends." I say.

"It wasn't just me. Everyone helped out." He says.

I like how he didn't just take all the credit. He always seems cold and very serious ,but he's pretty sweet. He's also  attractive.

               <<<Sofia's P.O.V>>>

Nayeli had fallen and I was gonna help her but Dante grabbed me arm and pulled me out the building. Then he rushed me to a car. And here we are in a car one our way to I don't know where. And where are Jasmin and Jessie? Are they okay? I keep questioning if they're ok.

"Here have some water and and apple." He says handing the apple and water to me.

"Thanks." I say.

Are they ok? Where are they?

"Are you ok?" Asks Dante.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey it's me! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Next •Dieciséis•

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Nicole Por Minahil

Misterio / Suspenso

4.7K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...
1.2M 26.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
9.2M 212K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
841 100 35
Vivian Hale, a 22-year-old college student lives her life peacefully with her brother Ethan and a stable job. Her mother is an alcoholic and her dad...