Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 23

25.7K 963 131
By Sana_123786

Abhinay pov

To say I was just saved from having a stroke would be least.

We all got settled on our  respective seats soon after her revelation of her love story, that is not about any man, but a stupid dog. To say I got numb for a moment wouldn't be joke.

Sigh

Maa was still shocked and so were everyone except this one girl who was still having that same stupid smile over her face and her words which were doing nothing but just making me wish to dig a grave for myself and get buried  into it. That's how much I was feeling embarassed in front of maa and my two dumbo friends.

No worries though... you are going to get married to her anyway. Then you can give her a good lesson,  a very good lesson she will never forget in her future. My conscience were assuring me about my bright future, and that was enough to bring an evil smile to my face instantly.

I raked my hair with my fingers and again stared at her, feeling myself a bit calm after her revelation.

She still continued, sitting on her chair with her hands clasped together, as she gazed towards the sky, totally oblivious about the havoc she was causing with her words in addition to that same wide innocent smile spreading on her lips.

" You know" She chirped, still gazing at sky, with now her back leaning to the chair," He always wants me." She stated, still lost in her own trance. Her words showing pride for her stupid so called lover.

" How do you know your umm- pet is 'he' or 'she'? Vinay asked her with confusion written all over his face.

" I asked Vimla masi. She told me my pet is 'he'. That's why I named her 'Bhola' as he looks so innocent." She replied smoothly.

" So uh- how do you know he wants you?" Vinay asked her again with same confusion evident in his voice.

She just smiled and shook her head, like what a silly question he just asked from her.

" That's because I understand him. The way he licks, so hard and fast, one could easily tell how much he wants me, just like I want him, everytime." She hummed, closing her eyes, with her face still facing the sky.

Ufffffff.

" I tell you, my smell must be enticing to him. That's why he couldn't control himself around me." She added proudly, still with her eyes close, must be dreaming about her so called
love.

" How can you be so sure about it?" Viraj fired his question in a challenging manner.

"Huh !? What do you know about my love? Do you even know how he always gets so desperated for me whenever he is around me. I could even sense the desperation in his eyes for me !" She snapped offendedly, without any realisation that what her words could have other meaning.

If we didn't knew better about her so called lover, I am sure my cheeks would get reddened with her shameless talk and that too in front of my maa.

Sigh.

I keep wondering how can she be so stupid, so naive that she couldn't decipher the other meaning of her words.

Tea was long forgotten. Maa still kept her gaze glued on her as she watched her future bahu, so keenly. I wonder if she would accept her to be her future daughter-in-law. I highly doubt. But  no matter what, I will marry her and make her life hell, even if I have to go against my mother.

" How your dog makes you feel better and so special on your bed?" Vinay enquired cautiously while trying not to burst into a fit of laughter, as his eyes gleamed with nothing but amusement.

" What did you just said?" Tara's sharped voice resonated around us. Woah ! She seems angry. But what's there to be so angry about? I frowned.

That sharp tone of her was enough to wipe off his amusement. I raised my one brow at her audacity. This girl has got some nerves to talk like that.

" What?" It was now Vinay's turn to get confused.

" HOW DARE YOU CALL MY LOVE A 'DOG'?" She asked sharply, with her raised voice  to which maa shot me a 'what-is-she' look.

I looked away and only glued my gaze on Tara, glaring daggers at her with my eyes. Seems like I have to teach her the way she should behave here. She is growing her wings every day and I am not cutting her wings. This is a big blunder I am doing here. Her pathetic acts are becoming more pathetic now-a-days.

But nevertheless I found myself slightly amazed on her audacity. She seems to forget that she is still a prisoner here. But she still dare to raised her voice at him like that.

Sigh.

I scowled at her, avoiding myself not to jump off my chair and pounced on her, and especially in front of maa who was still looking at Tara with the look I couldn't decipher.

" Well 'he' is a 'dog'. So ofcourse, a dog would always be called as a 'dog'." Viraj scoffed at her making her fume.

" Well, my pet is having his name 'Bhola'. Call him Bhola and nothing else." She said firmly, shocking me again at her sharp tone of voice.

" You didn't answer Tara" Vinay stated, ignoring her burstout and looked at her, expecting for an answer.

" Well after we play and get tired, obviously we cuddle with each other a lot.'' She scoffed, like what a silly question he just asked from her. " He never leave me for an entire night.'' She furrowed her eyebrows at him, " Well, what did you actually meant by my words before?" She shot him a weird look, like how stupid he is to even ask that.

" Uh- It's nothing. Nevermind." Vinay said embarassed, raking his hairs with his fingers.

" So what you mean is... you play... and that too at night. Isn't it weird?" Viraj enquired with his raised eyebrow.

" I don't understand what's there to surprise much." She huffed, squinting her eyes at him, ''My store room was very spacious. And you know, masi had given me a ball. Bhola loves to play with that ball and so do I. We always play during nights because that dayan  didn' t leave me for a second in a day. I have to do household chores naa.. that's why we play at night. But I tell you, once you meet my Bhola you too will fell in love with him. That's how cute he is."

I facepalmed.

" Umm Tara." Vinay interrupted to stop her nonsense blabbering. " You don't know what love affairs we are talking about?... Ok ! first you tell what do you actually get the meaning of affairs."

First she frowned, then immediately her face brightened up as a wide smile played on her lips.

" I don't understand why you all are questioning me on this. But its ok if you all want to know me, I don't think there's actually any harm." She shrugged," love affairs means umm- the one you love truly so much. Isn't it?"

" And how many love affairs you had like this?"

" Why you are asking the same question again and again. I told you naa.. then what's so difficult to understand?" She sounded frustrated now.
" Do you also want to involve in a  love affair just like me?" She raised her one eyebrow at him.

Horrible..!!

" It's been late now." Maa's emotionless voice cut off the ongoing conversation. " Tell Ramu to prepare the dinner Abhinay. And you" She looked at Tara," It would be better if you don't know what an affair actually mean. Now, stop this conversation and get back to the work. It's already 6:45 pm." With her curt voice, she finished her talk and stood up from her chair and walked away without taking another glance at us.

I sighed.

Well !! It was a horrible conversation I ever involved myself with.
__________________

" You bastard !! WHY DIDN'T YOU GAVE ANY INFORMATION?" I shouted at Viraj as soon as we all entered  my study room. I was frustrated over thr whole conversation that took place in the evening. I still couldn't believe that conversation  would turn out disastrous for me.

" Calm down bhai. I don't understand what are you talking about?" Viraj said with furrowed eyebrows.

" Why you fucking didn't told me about that pet?" I yelled angrily.

" Oh come on Abhi ! I already told you about her pet dog." Viraj stated in his smooth voice.

Liar. !!!

" I didn't realised your future wife had love affairs with 'dogs'." Vinay chuckled mockingly, making me to shot him my serious look.

He gulped but still controlled himseld not to burst into a fit of laughters.

Ofcourse these idiots would find my situation funny..!!

But I was in no mood to be joke around. These idiots don't have a slightest bit of idea how embarassed I was feeling in front of my mother there.

" SHUT UP BLOODY IDIOTS !!" I boomed and they both flinched.

" You need to calm down Abhi." Viraj said softly and putting his one hand over my shoulder in a comforting manner.

I jerked off from him.

" No need Viraj !! Why you didn't told me about that bloody pet of her?" I asked him coldly.

" Abhi you can check the file. I have already mentioned about that pet. But I didn't know that she was having 'name' for her pet dog. "

I scowled. My eyes were probably glaring daggers at him with the rage that was fuming in my eyes.

" Calm down Abhi. You need to check the file first then blame me if I haven't mentioned it." Viraj stated confidently.

Now if I remember of her pet, yes ! It was mentioned in that  file but I didn't bothered to dig into the topic as I thought it would be worthless.

Shit !!

That Tara is just a hopeless case for me.

First she took that 'bitch' word as her nickname and then she described her 'love story' which was actually with her pet dog.

I took a deep breath and heaved a sigh.

" Calm down Boss !! Uh - Maa asked me to told you that she wants to meet you." Vinay said with a frown.

" What !? But we would again talk at dinner, so what's so urgency." I said with my furrowed eyebrows. What's there to talk?

" I don't know Abhinay. She just told me to inform you that she wants to talk to you about your future, that is, your marriage." He shrugged.

I looked around the time, it was  7:20 pm and dinner would be sharp at 8:00 pm. What my mother wants to talk? Does she want me to break my marriage afted sensing the stupidity of my future wife?

I huffed and went off from there towards my maa's room.
__________________

" Yes mom" I greeted my mom as soon as I reached the doorway of her room.

She was busy in reading some files by sitting on her bed, when she lifted her head and looked at me.

" Come Abhinay. I want to talk about your marriage." She said calmly with no emotions.

I came inside the room and took my seat on the couch.

" What are your thoughts about Tara?" She fired her question to me, still with no expression whatsoever.

This took me offguard. I really didn't thought my mother wants to know my opinion this early, when the conversation wasn't even ended a hour ago.

Wait ! What if she disapproved this union?

Then, what about my revenge and vowes that I took against Tara? No no no !! I won't let this opportunitg to slip off from my hand.

I have to answer her confidently and have to make her realise about my fake love towards Tara.

" Where are you lost son?" She asked firmly.

" Umm maa ! Nowhere." I smiled at her.

" So are you really in love with her?"

" Maa, I love her." I stated firmly, ensuring her that how much I am confident about my love. " I won't be able to live without her maa." My voice cracked in the end, though it was actually fake.

" You really love her son? Don't you think that..." I cut her off.

" I fall for her naivety maa." I fake smiled. " I love her. I told you before also, she is my world which I want to cherish." to destroy and ruin her. I completed the sentence in my mind while acting like I was blushing.

" So, you really love her." She stated and again goes back to read her files like it is nothing.

" Maa, don't you like her?" I half smiled at her.

Maa must have sensed the change in my demeanor.

" Nothing beta. I like her too. Afterall she was your choice.'' She looked at me with a smile," if you love her so much why don't we fix the date of an engagement as soon as possible? Afterall you love her." She asked with furrowed eyebrows and same smile.

I smiled while trying myself not to jump off my seat and hugged her as tightly as I could.

Afterall, she was providing me the way to cage Tara forever.

***************************
2211 words.

I hope you like this update.

Tell me do you want next update with Tara pov or Abhinay pov? Which pov u enjoy the most?

Give ur votes, views, comments please.

For now,
Bye
Sana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 28.1K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
1.4K 83 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
2.9M 162K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
187K 9.6K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...