The Little Hound {WWE Fanfic}

By allmylifeofrock

She was still very young, but still, got the golden chance, and her dreams came true. She thought everything... More

Chapter One. Good Looking Evil.
Chapter Two. Teasing.
Chapter Three. Kick Some Ass.
Chapter Four. Date?
Chapter Five. Friend Or Enemy?
Chapter Six. Protection.
Chapter Seven. Brotherhood.
Chapter Eight. Flying.
Chapter Nine. Crazy.
Chapter Ten. Attention.
Chapter Eleven. One Year.
Twelve. Gentle.
Thirteen. Sides.
Fourteen. Some Fun.
Fifteen. Go Crazy.
Sixteen. Moods.
Eighteen. The One.
Nineteen. Girlfriend.
Twenty. Broken.
Twenty One. Lost.
Twenty Two. Tomboy.
Twenty Three. Breakdown.
Twenty Four. Wonderwall.
Twenty Five. Replacing.
Twenty Six. Choices.
Twenty Seven. Mistakes.
Twenty Eight. Bittersweet.
Twenty Nine. Hate?
Thirty. Tears.
Thirty One. Mother.
Thirty Two. Broken Bones.
Thirty Three. Dazed and Confused.
Thirty Four. Back in Black.
Thirty Five. Family.

Seventeen. Understand Me.

619 6 1
By allmylifeofrock

"You're all that I hoped to find in every single way." - Mayday Parade

"Hey, wake up." I hear a whisper. Felt arms around me, and a large and strong hand holding mine.

"Seth? Are we there yet?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

"Yes." He said. I looked up at him and he gave me a small smile.

"We'll be back home soon, alright?" I whispered, smiling up at him.

"Shall we?" Dean asked, standing up and giving me my handbag.

"Alright." I sighed, taking it from him and standing up again.

Kind of slowly, we made our way to the cab, and then, to the hotel.

"Laceeeey!" She yelled, running all the lobby till she reached me, jumping on my arms and giving me her 'spider monkey hugs'.

"Fucking missed you." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey, I'm here too." Roman said, and I noticed he was right behind us.

"Rommy!" I yelled, jumping on him.

After our 'greeting', we all checked in and went to our rooms. AJ and me shared one, and the guys a different one.

"Sooo... How was the weekend with your boyfriend?" AJ giggled, setting up her stuff.

"Well..." I smiled. "It went kind of great, but Dean as there and he just made hell now and then, but he was nice."

"Not Dean, Sheamus."

"Sorry." I chuckled. "It went amazing. We talked a lot, went to the park. Everything." I smiled.

"Y'know, I really think you should let Dean aside. He's jealous, 'cause, well, let's face it, he's the only one alone, now." She shook her head. "No more Dean, fine." She chuckled. "Shea called Punk and he couldn't sop talking about you. The shithead started to get jealous." She laughed.

"I bet he already told Stephen that anything happens, he'll cut off his balls."

"He told him he'd cut his balls, and make him watch as the dogs ate it. Then he'd kill him slowly." AJ chuckled.

"Now this is the CM Punk I know."

We laughed.

After finishing setting up our stuff, we put our ring gears and some fresh clothes in a bag and went to the boy's room to wait for them. Then we left to the arena.

AJ decided to share the locker room with us, so she wouldn't be by herself, so we were all in one room. They got ready first, then me and AJ went out to get make up and hair done.

"I'll be right back, need to pee." I chuckled, rushing to the closest bathroom and opening the door. "Holy fuck, don't you guys learn to lock the fucking door?!" I yelled at Ziggler. He had a blue haired chick pressed against the wall, both of them shirtless, the girl with no bras, and his jeans unbuttoned. Why the fuck do I always walk into someone fucking?!

"Chill, Lacey, we're just kissing." Dolph chuckled, as the girl rushed to put her bras on again.

"Yeah, but the girl's showing her tits, and you're almost loosing your pants." I rolled my eyes. "I hate couples."

"Why?" Dolph smirked. "Aren't you and Sheamus a couple now?"

Oh fuck.

"Who told you?"

"Oh, c'mon, these walls have ears. Everyone heard him talking nonstop about you."

"Where's he?" I asked. Such an awesome girlfriend I was. Didn't even call him to let him know I was here already.

"Superstars locker room. We don't really have the pleasure of having one for each one of us, unlike you and your 'boys'." He smirked.

"Ah, shut up. It's not my fault that you're not relevant, Zigs." I joked, smirking.

"Don't talk to him like that!" The girl stepped towards me.

"You don't talk to me like that." I stared at her. "Who are you?" I circled her. "No bra, no shirt, making out with Dolph Ziggler in the bathroom... Oh! A ring rat!" I stopped in front of her, staring right into her brown eyes with a smirk.

"Hel, don't." Dolph held her arm. "Lacey, c'mon."

"Alright, alright." I rolled my eyes. "I've got better stuff to do anyway, not gonna waste my time on a girl like you." Shrugged, before walking out.

"Man, why did you take so long? I'm done already." AJ asked, and I sat down.

"Caught a weirdo making out with Zigs in the bathroom. I was joking around with Dolph, she took it too serious and tried to square up." I chuckled. "Y'know what happens next."

"Broke her nose?"

"No." I laughed. "Dolph held her back."

"Didn't know Dolph was dating, so..."

"Ring rat." Me and her said together.

After we both were done, we went back to the locker room.

"Storylines?" I yelled, walking in.

"Why do you always yell?" Dean rolled his eyes.

"It's fun. Try it." I shrugged, sitting down. "Not now, tho."

"Wyatts. Again." Seth shrugged.

"We're having Bella's promo. You both know what to do." Roman smirked.

"We do." AJ smirked, looking at me.

"Not sure if I'll let Nikki talk too much, you know how she is."

"We're going out there with you. So they won't lay a finger on your pretty faces." Dean smirked.

"Thank ya'. Body guards are fun." AJ chuckled.

"Only our job." Roman joked.

"Excuse me..." We all turned to look at the half open door and there was Stephen... I still felt weird calling him 'my boyfriend'.

I smiled, standing up and walking up to him. "Hey!" I smiled.

"Missed you." He said, before pulling me for a kiss. It didn't last, tho, 'cause Seth cleaned his throat and I pulled away.

"C'mon."

"So, as we were saying," Roman began, "we'll be out there with you two."

"Don't forget Tamina." AJ added.

"Right. And, well, we'll stay there. Kinda nonsense, but no one from this stable is walking out alone -no offense, AJ." Seth said.

"None taken." She chuckled.

"You're my heroes." I joked. "No, actually lovely." I kissed his cheek.

"Hey! Me and Dean will be there too! We deserve kisses!" Roman pouted playfully.

"Drama kiiing!" I laughed, standing up and kissing his cheek, before looking at Dean.

"Someone take a picture of this moment." He smirked, turning his face to me.

"Is that really necessary?" Sheamus asked, making Dean roll his eyes.

"You don't get to have an opinion. Not your locker, shouldn't be here." He said.

"Dean." Seth called, holding his arm.

"'Cause, fella, she is my girlfriend. I do get to have an opinion." Sheamus stood up as well, giving emphasis to 'my girlfriend'."

"C'mon, you two. Not now." I said, taking Stephen's hand. "Look, let's go get something to eat, alright?" I told him, before looking at them. "I'll be back before the match."

After giving Dean a look, I took Stephen out of there. We walked in silence until we found a place that looked calm, and sat down to eat some fruits we took from catering.

'dean almost broke his hand when u left' AJ texted me.

'y?' I asked.

'idk he left right after u two.'

"Lacey?" Sheamus called.

'ttyl' I sent her, before looking at him and forcing a smile. "Sorry about that all..."

"I just don't... Really like Dean being around you that much." He sighed.

I know he wanted me to say that I'd be away from him, but that, would never happen. He was my partner, and me and the guys were like family. I don't care if he hated me somehow, if I got away from them, he'd turn my life a living hell. "I'm sorry."

"We've been dating for what? A couple of days? We shouldn't be like this."

"I know. It's my fault, but, look, I just can't be away from any of them, not even Dean. We're close to each other, not much with Dean but... I don't know what has gotten to him lately and..."

"He wants to make me jealous."

"It shouldn't be working. Why are you letting it get to you if you know he hates me?"

"It's not about him, it's about you."

"I don't... Don't understand."

"What I'm trying to say is that... It seems that you've been getting closer to him lately. Is there anything changing?"

"About what? My feelings?" I laughed. "Nope. Really, he's my partner. That's all."

Stephen looked at me for a few seconds, before kissing my forehead. "I trust you."

I smiled, hugging him. He trusts me...

-x-x-x-

"Come on! I'll loose the damn flight!" I yelled at Seth, he was upstairs. Why did he need to go to the bathroom right when we were supposed to leave?

"I'm going!" He yelled, running downstairs as he fixed his jeans.

"I know you'll miss me but I need to see my father." I chuckled.

Leigh laughed as well, before helping me with my bags.

"We'll miss you." Seth smiled as we sat down to wait for my plane.

"I'll miss you guys too." I gave them a small smile. "But I'll be back, remember?"

"Isn't fair that Colby is seeing you on Monday while I'll have the whole week." Leigh pouted and threw her arms around me, so I kissed her cheek.

"I know, right."

Well, I had finally decided to go back home to see my father. Me and Stephen had been dating for almost a month now, and everything was beyond amazing. Well... Almost. Dean and him had a few more arguments, which, of course, meant Dean treating me worse than ever. But after a few hours, he'd be back to 'normal'. What was his normal, after all? Weirdo.

We also had the pay per view! The Shield wrestled The Wyatt's, and AJ wrestled Nikki for the belt. No need to say who won.

The whole flight home, I spent sleeping, and with lightening speed, I was ready to go call a taxi, when I heard a familiar voice...

"Lacey!" My father called, and I turned around, running to his arms. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, dad." I smiled, as he pulled away and kissed my cheek.

He drove us back home, talking about how everything was the same, but that he always saved Mondays, Thursdays, and the pay per views Sundays, only to see me on TV.

"I called my friends to see you last pay per view. I was so proud of you." He smiled.

"Soon it'll be my turn to get that belt, dad, and you'll be on the first row." I smiled.

"I know that, sweetheart." He said, parking in our house. "Home."

It was a big house, that now looked so... Empty. How I missed these hallways. Nothing changed, everything the same. I plopped myself on the couch and smiled. Then I went to my room, left my bag there, took a shower and went downstairs for dinner.

"And how's mom?" I asked.

"Well..." Dad seemed to be a bit... Nervous? Or awkward? "It's... Actually what I wanted to tell you..."

"What did she do, now?" I sighed, rubbing my face.

"Getting married next month."

"Really? Wasn't she married already?"

"Divorced. Six months ago."

"And she's marrying again?" I raised my brow, before shaking my head no and stuffing my mouth with food. "So, what's the big deal?"

"She wants you to go."

"What?" I chuckled.

"She told me this one's real... And that she wants you to be there."

"Like I have time to go to Europe for that. She'll divorce in a year, anyway. Bet the guy's into family and convinced her to call me."

"Lacy, babe, she's your mother."

"I know. But I have a job, a busy schedule."

"You should call her."

"Later." I sighed. "What about you?"

"Not invited."

"Predictable. But that's not what I meant."

"What is it, then?"

"Don't you think about marrying someone again?"

"Me? Nah..."

"Why not? You can't be alone here, dad."

"I'm not young anymore, sweetheart." He chuckled.

"Nonsense. You're young and good looking. You could find a lovely lady for yourself."

"I'm a busy man, Lacey, I don't really have time for that." He shook his head no.

"Dad..."

"Let's not think about it, go call your mother, alright?"

"Fine." I sighed. "Excuse me." I walked up to the living room, and hesitating, I took the telephone and called her.

"Do you have any idea of what time is it?" She asked, angrily.

"Hello to you too, mom."

"Hello, Lacey. Hope you're calling to ask for the date."

"Mom... You know where I work?"

"In that stupid company you love since you're a kid. Why?"

"Do you know how many days per year I have for myself?"

"Not really. Why those questions?"

"Where's the wedding?"

"Here. It's his hometown."

"Do you know I'd have to take a flight of at least 10 hours and spend at least one week in there to make it worthwhile, right?"

"I do. So?"

"Mom, after all these answers, put yourself in my place. Do you really think I'm able to go?"

"Lacey. Are you saying you're not coming to your mother's wedding?"

"I really shouldn't have to see you marrying another man."

"We're not getting into the divorce talk, are you coming or not?"

"I can't."

"So you have time to see your father but you can' come to my wedding?"

"Well, my father lives a flight of 40 minutes away."

"You really love him more. I always knew it."

"That's not it, and you know that. I have my work, I can't leave it. I can be fired only for bringing up the idea of traveling."

"Always your father and that company first. That stupid job."

"It's my dream. My life. I'm not gonna try to explain because you never gave a shit, did you?"

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"It's the truth. But I'm too tired to fight. I'm sorry I can't go. I'll send a gift and wish the best of luck for you two."

"You never came to see me, my own daughter doesn't care about me."

"Why would I, when you never came? Do you really want to get into this, mother? Okay. I'll tell you why I never called. Why I never went to see you. I never did because you never cared about me. You've never been proud of who I am. I doubt you have seen my first match on WWE, and I doubt you know what I'm doing, or that a few days ago, I was in the pay per view in two of the most important matches. You never called, not even to know if I'm still alive. So, to answer your statement: my own mother doesn't care about me. Now I must get some sleep. Good night, mother." And with this, I hung up.

I didn't even realize, but tears were falling down my cheeks. I couldn't believe she asked me so much when she did nothing.

"I'm sorry." My father said. I haven't even noticed he was there, but I just ran to his arms and cried until I fell asleep.

--
Late again, so sooooorry :( I have a lot of things going on so yeah lol
Anyways, please, don't forget to vote and comment, 'cause it means a lot and takes only a minute <3 let me know if you like the chapter! :D

{originally published jun 8, 2016 ; author's note: damn this was written when smackdown was on thursday lol}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
39.4K 810 17
Jayce is a new diva. When she chooses a storyline that requires the SHIELD, what will happen? And when she battles against Paige, does she gain a fri...
458K 8.2K 104
Lila was a Diva. From her first time watching WWE to the first time she stepped into a ring she knew that was where she belonged. Until her trust was...
18.4K 605 35
RUTHLESS [cruel; pitiless] "I'm not talking about you being a spoiled child or shit like that." "You were like a cocoon that hatched...