pocket sized ➳ nct dream

By drtyhyuck

❝i only wanted one, but i ended up having six more.❞ what if there were seven 20 cm boys running around? stat... More

i n t r o
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
e n d
e p i l o g u e
e x t r a s
t a e y o n g
1 0 0 K
B O O K 2 ! !

t h i r t y s i x

5.3K 219 261
By drtyhyuck

support justin's solo song by watching the video! thanks~

"Waaahh look at those penguins!"

Chenle exitedly pointed at the animals inside the area made for them. "Its so cute!!"

The six boys all ran towards the large glass and looked at the penguins in awe.

"Come on guys! We have one last animal to see before this place closes." Yuyan said motioned for them to go and follow her.

Justin trailed behind while holding Jisung and the remaining little boys walked beside her. "Where are we going Yuyan?" Mark looked up and asked the tall girl. Yuyan looked down and responded. "We're going to see the dolphin show in 30 minutes. We're heading there right now."

"DOLPHIN SHOW?!?!"

"Yes Chenle. Dolphin show." Yuyan chuckled at the happy boy walking beside her feet.

While they were walking and busy doing their own thing, A tiny boy kept looking around and saw a specific store. His eyes grew wide and immidiately ran to the store with his tiny feet.

The boys and Yuyan had arrived at the place where the dolphin show will be held. They were in tine as the show will start in 10 minutes.

"Okay everyone! We're here! Justin, please watch them for abit while I go buy tickets." Yuyan said. Justin nodded and watched the little boys play amongst themselves. He stopped carrying Jisung and placed him down and handed the boy his tiny crutches as he wanted to join his friends.

A few minutes later, Yuyan came back with 9 tickets. She gave one to Justin and handed the remaining tickets to the five boys. Her holding Jisung's ticket as he can't hold it by himself.

Yuyan furrowed her eyebrows upon seeing that there was an extra ticket. Didn't I give all of the tickets to them? Why do I have three?

The confused girl looked at the tiny boys and counted silently. One, two, three, four, five, six. Why are there six only?! Who's missing?!?!

"Yah! Who's missing? Why are ya'll only six?!" Yuyan said with worry evident on her face. The boys grew curious and looked amongst themselves. Mark widened his eyes and screamed.

"WHERE IS JAEMIN?!"

Oh no.

Yuyan started panicking and so as the boys.

First of all, Jaemin is missing. Second, the show is about to start. Third, the tickets Yuyan bought are all going to waste.

"Guys we need to forget about the dolphin show right now and we need to find Jaemin ASAP!"

"B-but the dolphins...."

"Chenle, I know you love dolphins but Jaemin is more important okay?" Donghyuck held Chenle's shoulder. He's right. Jaemin is more important. "Okay fine..:

The squad now began looking everywhere and calling for Jaemin as they go around the place.

And the more they go around, the more Yuyan panics.

Jaemin remained amazed while going around the store, until he saw a shelf full of his favorite character.

"Ryan!!!"

The happy boy ran towards the bottom shelf with his tiny legs. Luckily, that shelf displayed the smaller versions that fit him perfectly.

The shelf was raised from the ground so Jaemin had to climb up. He jumped and grabbed onto the shelf, he put his leg over it and got on.

He sighed and dusted the non-existent dirt on his shirt and approached the stuffed character. Jaemin gasped lowly and grabbed the plushie.

He smiled widely and hugged the toy tightly in his arms.

After their short moment, Jaemin went down of the shelf whilr carrying the plushie in his arms. He decided he will buy it.

While he was all happy and exited, he suddenly remembered something that turned his smile upside down.

Where is Yuyan?

The once happy boy was now worried and scared. He was lost. He didn't find Yuyan, Justin or any of the boys in sight. It was all tall shelves of plushies and strangers he didn't even know.

Jaemin was now on the verge of crying.

He was scared.

Jaemin hugged the plushie tightly and tears were longing to spill out.

A tall man had watched him all this time. From him walking into the store and to Jaemin sitting down hugging the toy and crying. Jaemin caught his eye once he entered the store.

The man panicked once he saw tears. So he walked closer to the crying boy and crouched down.

"Hey? Are you okay? What happened?" The tall man near him tapped his head lightly with his finger.

Jaemin sobbed and looked up to see a man looking worried for him. He wiped his teary eyes with the sleeve of his sweater and responded. "I-I am lost and I can't find m-my owner and I don't have any money to p-pay for my ryan.."

The tall man grew sad and had the feeling of wanting to help this poor boy. "You poor thing. I'll pay for your plushie and I'll help you find your owner if you're okay with that."

Jaemin's eyes lit up and nodded frantically.

He smiled at the boy and slowly picked him up from the floor and held him on his hand safely while he goes to the cashier.

"By the way, what's your name little fella?"

"My name is Na Jaemin nice to meet you! And you kind sir?"

The man chuckled at the tiny boy and introduced himself. "Hello there Jaemin. Call me Johnny."

After they payed, Jaemin happily hugged his plushie while staying in Johnny's shirt pocket.

"Okay now Jaemin, where was the last time you saw your owner?" Johnny asked Jaemin. The said boy looked up and responded. "Well, I ran off when they were talking about heading to the dolphin show."

Johnny nodded and went straight to where the show will be held. He hopes his owner will be there.

"How many were you?"

"Um, I was with one girl who is my owner, one guy and six pocket boys like me.",

"Oh okay..."

Yuyan and the squad had grew tired while searching for the missing boy and went back to the entrance of the dolphin show and sat down on the bench, in hopes that Jaemin will go and return there.

Yuyan was feeling stressed, worried, anxious and sad, Justin was busy comforting Renjun who was crying because of Jaemin, and the rest were making a plan on where Jaemin is and would probably go to.

"I think he went to the bathroom?"

"How are we supposed to find him? There are literally millions of bathrooms here!"

"Maybe he wanted to see the sea lions?"

"OH! maybe he wanted to get a burrito!?"

The four boys looked at Donghyuck.

"What the heck hyuck?!"

"Guys I'm here!!!"

They all stopped what they were doing when they heared that familiar voice they've been wanting to hear.

Yuyan widened her eyes and looked up. "Jaeminie!" The girl stood up from the bench and ran towards the small boy who was also running towards her.

"Yuyan!!"

The girl picked up Jaemin and snuggled him against her cheeks. It's their way of hugging.

Jaemin's wide smile grew back and hugged the girl's cheeks.

After their moment, Yuyan pulled out Jaemin and looked at him. "Jaemin! Where did you go?!"

Jaemin grew shy and embarassed. "I'm really sorry for running out like that. I went to a stuffed toy store. I promise I wont do it again!"

Yuyan smiled and shook her head lightly. "Next time, don't run away like that okay?" Jaemin nodded. Yuyan noticed a man standing infront of her. "Jaemin-ah, who is this?"

Jaemin looked behind him and smiled. "That is Johnny! He helped me find you!" He looked at Johnny and waved at him. "Thank you again Johnny!" The american smiled and waved a little.

"Johnny right? Thank you so much for helping Jaemin find us. I'm really greatful." Yuyan said and approached the boy. He smiled at Yuyan and replied. "No problem! I'm just doing God's work." Johnny chuckled a little.

Yuyan smiled and bowed for the last time and so did Johnny. "Thank you again and Merry Christmas!" Yuyan waved off at Johnny. "Merry Christmas to you too!" He said and finally left.

Yuyan let out a huge sigh she didn't know she held. The girl looked at Jaemin again and noticed something orange he's holding.

"Jaemin, what's that?"

Jaemim hummed and looked at to where Yuyan was looking and it was his ryan plushie. "Oh this? Johnny bought this for me at the store!"

"Did you say thank you?"

"Yes I did!"

Yuyan just nodded and went back to where the rest of them were. She placed Jaemin down and once she did, six tiny boys came in running to him and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"Jaeminie! Please don't go missing again.." Chenle hugged Jaemin like a koala. He chuckled at the younger and nodded. "I won't"

Jaemin looked at everyone and saw that Renjun was crying. He grew worried. "Yah. Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He aporoached Renjun and patted his back. "I-I panicked too much. I t-thought you weren't gonna come back" "I won't go anywhere now. Don't worry."

(oof renmin)

"Let's go now guys. The place is about to close." Justin said after looking at his phone to see the time.

Yuyan gathered all of the boys and placed them in her bag, Jisung still in Justin's hand.

They all exited the place and got in Yuyan's car. "Where do ya'll wanna eat?" Yuyan asked and turned to the backseat where all of the tiny boys were at.

They all screamed random foods. "I wan't a burrito!!!!" Donghyuck screamed loudly.

"Well, burrito it is!"

"Hyuck ah, what's with your obsession with burritos??!"

After a quite short drive to a mexican restaurant, they finally arrived. The girl parked the car and quickly went inside because of the cold.

Yuyan went to the counter while the rest of the boys find a table.

The girl ordered burritos and a few minutes later, she came back with a tray of food. Yuyan placed the tray down on the table and gave everyone a burrito and cola. Of course for the seven boys, theirs is pocket sized. Justin had also asked for chairs and a table just for them.

"Thank you for the food~"

They finally ate.

Donghyuck asked for a specific burrito he wanted and Jaemin didn't know so he just grabbed it and ate it.

The boy was about to grab his burrito but Jaemin beat him to it and watched him eat it in disbelief.

"THATS MY BURRITO!!!"

"Well, too bad I already ate it aha"

"I'll just steal your ryan plushie then." Donghyuck reached over and grabbed the plushie that was beside him.

"Nooo!! Not my ryan!!"

im sorry for taking so long to update :( i was waiting for more situations yall wanted and only recived 3 so i just gave up and started doing the chapter.

longest chap i've probably written lol 1860 words~

IM SORRY IF ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED! i tried my best on making them :/

(also support justin and watch his mv on the top!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 264 16
Ready Player One au What happens when seven boys come close to winning an incredibly popular but seemingly unbeatable game? Will they survive the ch...
67.6K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
520K 9.3K 128
𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓽21 NCT Dream 8th girl member being loved by 21 other boys. :) Started: June 23rd 2019
78.7K 2.3K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁�...