Gotta be You

By Dirty_Little_Secret1

Everyone dreams of this to auctually happen to them. Well for Kyra and McKenna it became more than a dream, i... More

Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

38 2 2
By Dirty_Little_Secret1

I saw that Kyra was having a bad dream. She was really restless in her sleep. She even kicked me, which woke me up in the first place. I tired to wake her up because I hated seeing her like this, but whenever I tried, she would suddenly try to hit me. It was as if her dream was happening in real life. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got out of bed and went into Louis' room.

"Lou, wake up." I said walking to the side of his bed.

"Harry?" Louis asked sleepily.

"Yeah, look Louis I'm really sorry about everything that I said to you yesterday. I didn't mean any of it. I was just really mad and they just flew out of my mouth before I could think of what I was saying. I would never leave you Louis."

"Awe, Harry! It's alright. I forgive you."

"Thanks Lou."

"Yeah, is that what you came in here to tell me?"

"No, I wanted to know if I could sleep here."

"Why?"

"Kyra's gone crazy. She's kicking and hitting me. In her sleep!"

"Haha! Alright. Climb in babe." Louis said winking.

"Thanks boobear!"

"No problem."

I woke up sleeping next to Louis who was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I just had to wake him up. I'm really happy that Louis forgave me. I never did actually mean any of those things that I said to him. They just came out without me thinking about it. I felt really bad about it afterwards, I was just afraid to confront him because I thought that he wouldn't want to talk to me.

Then I rolled over to face Lou. He looked...innocent in his sleep, and Louis is never innocent. So, that gave me the idea to jump on him to wake him up. Then all of a sudden I feel hands wrap around my wait. I tried getting out, but Louis' grip was too strong. Next thing I know, Louis was almost laying on top of me. Me and Louis are really close, but never this close. I was getting a little weirded out.

"Louis...Louis....LOUIS!"  I screamed. Louis slowly opened his eyes. Blinking them a couple times so that he could focus. Then he saw me. He quickly left me go and turned away. I knew that he was blushing like crazy.

"Good morning Louis!" I said cheerfully.

"Morning." Louis said very quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said quickly again.

"Yes there is. Now tell me Boo." I was winking, even though he couldn't see me. But I knew that he figured I did it.

"Nothing, I'm just um...hungry...yeah, I'm hungry." I knew that there was something wrong, but I just left it go because I didn't want to piss Louis off again.

"Alright, I'll go make you something to eat. Go get dressed and be down stairs in 10!"

"Okay." Louis said sounding a little bit better. Then I went down to the kitchen.

                                                                    LOUIS' POV.

I woke up to Harry screaming my name. I open my eyes and realize I'm holding on to Harry. This is exactly how my dream went. What happens if he heard anything about it. Like, what if I talked in my sleep and I said his name and everything. I'm so screwed if he did. He will be wondering and I won't know what to tell him. I've never had this kind of dream before. What does it mean? Maybe it doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm just over thinking things again.

I went over to my closet and put on a pair of sweatpants and Harry's Jack Wills sweatshirt. Then I went downstairs. Harry was making cinnamon toast and turkey bacon. His favorite. Cooking always made Harry happy. He gave me 4 pieces of toast and bacon. He gave himself the same. Harry and me sat down and ate.

"So," I said trying to make conversation, "What are you doing today?"

"Today is mine and Kyra's one month, so I'm going to be taking her out for about 3 hours today." Harry said smiling.

"Where are you going?"

"Now Lou, that is something that I cannot tell you."

"But why?"

"Because you might tell Kyra."

"He might tell me what?" Kyra said walking into the kitchen.

"Nothing, love!" Harry said quickly. I saw that Kyra didn't believe him, but she just let it go. She sat next to Harry and started to take his food while he wasn't looking. She grabbed a piece of toast and 4 pieces of bacon. She quickly ran away before Harry knew what happened. It took all I had not to laugh. But when Harry saw his plate, his face was priceless. I started bursting out laughing then he started running.

"Kyra run! He's coming after you!" I screamed.

Harry came back a couple minutes later with Kyra over his shoulder screaming to put her down. He put her down, but held on to her because he knew that she would try to run. I think everyone would try to run away. He gave Kyra his cheeky smile.

"Now Kyra, since you decided to eat my food, you are going to make me more. Then makes your self some it you want more." Harry said smiling. God, do I love his smile. Wait! What? No, I don't! Girls love his smile. Not me! Louis, what is wrong with you? I walked out of the room and into my bedroom. I got my phone and called Liam. I told him that I needed to talk to him right away.

                                                                    KYRA'S POV.

I woke up from a bad dream. But part of it was weird. I don't know. I'll talk to Harry about it later. I went in the kitchen to find Harry and Louis sitting there eating.

"Because you might tell Kyra." Harry said.

"He might tell me what?" I asked walking into the kitchen fully.

"Nothing, love." Harry quickly said. But I didn't believe him, so I just went and sat next to Harry. I don't even know exactly what Harry was doing, but I knew that he wasn't paying attention to his food in his plate, so I used that time to quickly grab a piece of toast and bacon. Than I ran as fast as I could. Louis was trying his hardest not to laugh. Then I heard Louis scream.

"Kyra run! He's coming to get you!" So, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Well, I thought I locked the door, until Harry came running in smiling at me.

"Hi Harry." I said backing up a little bit.

"Love, why did you run?" He asked me having that evil look in his eyes.

"Because...um...I love you Harry!" I said quickly.

"I love you too, but you at my breakfast, so now you have to pay babe." Then Harry quickly came over and put me over his shoulder before I knew what was happening.

"Harry! Put! Me! Down!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. you'll just have to wait." Harry said in his smart-ass tone.

"Harry, please?"

"Nope!"

"Fine, I'm just not going to give you your surprise tonight."

"What does it have to do with?" By this time we were walking down the steps. Well, Harry was walking and I was being carried over his shoulder.

"Well, you will enjoy it and that's all I'm saying until you put me down.'

"No."

"Harry! Put! Me! Down!" I screamed and found out we were in the kitchen again. Harry set me down, but held on to me so that way I wouldn't run away. Because face it, I would run as fast as I could to get away from his 'punishment'.

"Now Kyra, since you decided to eat my food, you are going to make me more. Then makes your self some it you want more." Harry said smiling.

"But! Harry!"

"No buts love. Sorry."

"Ugh!"

"Sorry. By the way, happy one month. I love you!" Then he smiled.

"Whatever." I said trying my hardest not to laugh or smile. I made more breakfast for me AND Harry. Then we sat down and ate together in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was one of the nice comfortable silences.

After we were done eating Harry told me that I needed to be ready by 7 and to dress nice. I wanted to ask him where we are going, but I know Harry would say its a surprise and that he can't tell me. So, I just said okay.

I went up stairs to wake Ashley up. She was already awake, so I told her that there was food for breakfast downstairs and that she better eat it before Niall comes and eats it all. Her eyes lite up when I said Niall's name. She ran to her closet, grabbed clothing and then ran out of the room to go get a shower.

"Alright then." I said to my self and walked into mine and Harry's room to see him laying on our bed face down. He didn't hear me come in, so I just stood there to see how long it would take him to realize that I was standing there.

"I messed up so bad! I don't even know what to do anymore! She will hate me when she finds out." I then realized that he was on the phone.

"Liam! I don't know what to do!" Harry said loudly into the phone. So, he was talking to Liam. I don't feel right standing here listening, but I have to know what he is talking about.

"Liam, you don't understand! Me and Kyra always fight! I don't want to fight tonight too!" Wait, what was he talking about?

"Harry?" I said interrupting him. He quickly turned around and told Liam that he had to go.

"Yes love?" I asked him already knowing the answer.

"Liam." He said. Well, he didn't lie to me and that's great.

"About what?"

"You." Another thing that he didn't lie about.

"What about me?"

"Your surprise tonight." Now, I didn't know if he was lying or not.

"Oh. Well, if tonight goes really well, I have a surprise for you, that you have been waiting for, for a long time."

"Alright." Harry said too quickly.

"What's bothering you?"

"Nothing. Why?" 

"Because you don't look like you normally do and you are giving me really short and quick answers. You used to love to talk to me."

"I still do love talking to you. I just have somethings on my mind right now. That's all babe."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because it has to do with tonight, and I want it to be special and I can't mess it up for you."

"Oh, okay. Sorry!"

"No, it's fine babe. I'm sorry I'm acting weird."

"It's alright." I said sitting on his lap.

I wonder how big tonight is going to be because Harry is taking a long time to plan this all. I know what I am going to wear. I'm totally excited for tonight. And I don't want to fight with Harry tonight either. Me and Harry have a special relationship but when we fight, I feel that any day he will just give up on us and leave me. Then I'll have to go home and leave my 5 best friends here and the one I love behind. I just hope that, that doesn't actually happen. I want to be with Harry for the rest of my life and I don't care what anyone else says about it. As long as we are happy, that is all that matters to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked while playing with my hand.

"Me...you...us." I said.

"Do you want to share?" Harry said smiling big. How could I say no to that?

"Well, sometimes when we fight, I just feel that one day you will just give up on us and leave me. Then...it's....I don't want that to happen. That's why I'm so scared when we fight."

"You're scared of me?"

"Well not technically."

"It's not like I'm going to hit you. I would never do anything like that."

"No Harry, you're missing the point. I'm scared that you will leave me."

"What? That's crazy! I would never do that!"

"Maybe not on purpose, but what happens if we are fight and you say that? Then what?"

"Then I will come after you and get you back. I would try everything to get you to be mine again. If I'm ever stupid enough let let a girl like you go without going after her and fighting for her, then I just don't have a right to have any girl."

"Do you really mean that?"

"With all my heart."

"Aw. Thank you Harry. I love you...with all my heart too."

"I love you to love. Now, are you going to show me what you are going to wear tonight, or are you going to make me wait for it?"

"Um...I think I am going to make you wait. But I know what I am going to wear and I think that you will absolutely love it!"

"Just as long as you don't look like Louis, I will love anything that you will wear." Harry said smiling.

"Trust me, I don't want to look like Louis for our date tonight." Then I kissed Harry softly and went downstairs to watch TV. Harry followed and sat down next to me.

So? Where do you think Harry will be taking Kyra?

What is Kyra's surprise for Harry? Lemme knoww :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
107K 949 24
Full of imagines and preferences :) xx
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again
190K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!