A inky hero ( bendy male read...

By steven326977

Boris died in the studio and y/n and alice are the only one left. Y/n and alice are now in a city exploiring... More

love intrest y/n
love intrest alice
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
ship moment #1
ship moment #2
ship moment #3
ship moment #4
ship moment #5
ship moment #6
ship moment #7
ship moment #8
ship moment #9
ship moment #10
ship moment #11
chapter 4
ship moment #12
ship moment #13
ship moment #14
Chapter 5
chapter 6

bio

19.4K 270 428
By steven326977

( hi I'm from the future and I'm here to say that I'm sorry for all the cringe in this fic, I'm trying to change it so that its not so bad but I'm not good at writing. Anyway hope you can enjoy this weird fic )

Y/n ink

Look

Is about the same height as midoriya

Personality: stupid ,tsundere and funny.

Like: sweets, bacon soup, alice and sleeping.

Dislike: humans, loud people and vegetables.

Powers: can summon ink out of the ground that can form into anything.
Can also make minions.

Minion 1

You can make a lot of them. There are easy to defeat but you can bring them back.

Minion 2

( no this is not henry )

These minions are very strong but you can't spawn alot or you will get a head ache. Defeating them is like fighting a real person but then faster and inker.

You will get four forms.

1

Its strong but not really strong. You will get taller ( your dream ) and be faster.

2

This form is really strong. You get really fast and you get stronger. Everthing is twice as strong as number 1 form

3

You be as fast a sonic ( gotta go fast ) and can you really high. You be tree times faster then number 2 form.

4

You will not be faster but be stronger ( like All might strong ). You be tree times stronger then number 2 form.

His draw back is the inkillness. He got this since he found out about his forms. He will cough up ink.

Looks like this.

Sorry sad pics.

Alice ink

Looks

Personality: sweet,caring and sassy.

Like: y/n,sweets and singing.

Dislike: humans,loud people and seeing y/n having a ink attack.( like coughing up ink because of his illness )

Power: can spawn wings to fly and can spawn ink from the sky.

Alice will get one form

1

Alice wil fly twice as fast and she be syronger. ( she npt really strong but can dodge very easy )

Hope you guys like the new story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.4K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
158K 2.1K 29
imma post more on dis lol
28.5K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...