Voltron Preferences/(One-shot...

By AliDoodles01

Just preferences and one-shots (maybe one-shots?) on your favorite characters! I'll take requests as long as... More

How you sleep with them:
When your sick:
Things they like about you:
~Keith Headcanons ❤️~
A/N
Galra!Keith x Healer!Reader
~Lance Headcanon's 💙~
When they see you cry:
~Hunk Headcanons 💛~
A/N
Homesick!Lance x Reader
Allura x Depressed!Reader
Trainor! Matt x Reader
~Shiro Headcanons 🖤~
(Important for all Keith-lovers)
!Halloween Chatroom Special!
!Requests are OPEN!
Lance x Chubby! Reader
Shiro x Reader
Hunk x Galra!Reader
Keith x Reader
A/N
Sick!Allura x Reader
A/N
Pilot! Lance x Reader
Scenarios or Requests?
What you guys would do during quarantine with them:
What they would for you when you're on your period:
Keith x (Lance's Sister)Reader

Matt x Altean!Reader

2.3K 20 0
By AliDoodles01

Screams filled the palace.. Loud shootings were heard outside.. "Soldier (Your Name)!.. King Alfor needs you!.. Now!.." An Altean soldier yells. You ran to main room. You see King Alfor waiting. "(Your Name), I'm putting you and Coran to protect my daughter when I'm gone... Protect my daughter with your life, (Your Name).." King Alfor said. You were a young soldier but you knew that you must keep your promise. "I will guard her with my life, Your Majesty.." You said, kneeling.

"Thank you.." King Alfor said. You then stand up. King Alfor then placed his hand on your forehead, placing you in a pod. You were unconscious and asleep.. This was the last time you would ever see Altea..

10,000 years later...

You eventually were awake and still very much alive. To this day, you were alongside Voltron and Princess Allura. You were there with them but on the sideline since you were one Altean Soldier. One day, the green paladin named Pidge brings another human. "(Your Name), I would like you to meet my brother, Matt." Pidge said. The boy named Matt looks at you.

"I'm Matt Holt.. Pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady.." Matt says, grabbing you hand and kissing it. You stood there in shock. You then pull your hand away from him, blushing a bit. "I-I'm (Your Name).. I am an Altean Soldier.. The only Altean Soldier left..." You said, looking down. Matt senses that your upset and placed his hand on your shoulder. "You won't be alone.. Not while I'm here!" Matt said, flexing his arms. Pidge rolls her eyes.

You smirked a bit from his humor. "So, you wouldn't mind if we trained together then?.." You asked, getting closer to his face. Matt blushes a bit and laughs. "Of course! Who wouldn't want to spend time with THE Matt Holt?.." He said. Pidge then grabs Matt, pulling him to the side and whispers something in his ear. Matt blushes and nods. "I'll leave you two to talk.." Pidge says.

Three months later..

You and Matt became best friends. Both of you were like two peas in a pod. Today, Matt was out on a mission while you were in the training room. While you were training, the speakers went on. "(Your Name), Matt's back!" Pidge says. You were overjoyed to hear those words. You stopped your training sequence and ran out of the room. You then see Matt, looking around for you.

"MATT!" You yelled, running towards him and practically lunging on him. "Nice to see you too, (Your Name)!" Matt said, hugging you back. You soon realize that you were holding Matt down so you got off him, blushing bright pink. "How was your mission? Did you fight some bad guys?.." You asked, your eyes sparkling with joy. "Heck yeah I did! You should've seen it, (Your Name)!" Matt said. He then proceeds to talk about his mission, saying that he fought a Galra ship.

"That sounds awesome, Matt!.. Maybe next time, I could go along with you.." You said, standing up. Matt then stands up. "You should! Let's see if they'll allow you to come next time!" He said, using his trademark adorable smile. Your heart skips a beat when he smiles. His smile was really hypnotizing to you and it would cause you to get lost in his eyes. "(Your Name)?.. Are you okay?... Your staring off into space again.." Matt said, waving his hand in front of your face. You soon grew conscious and realized you were staring at him for a while, this made you blush bright red.

"I'm so sorry! I can get distracted easily sometimes..." You said, covering your face. "It's okay! I can get like that too.." Matt said. Both of you then took a walk together, talking about stuff and telling each other jokes. "Hey, (Your Name)?... Can I ask you something?.." Matt asked. You nodded. "Let's say a guy walks up to you and asks you to be his girlfriend, would you say yes?..." Matt asks, blushing bright red and averting his eyes away from your face. You blushed from the question and thought about it.

Does he like me?... No, it can't be.. Or... Is he in love with someone else?... You thought. "Well, it depends on if I know the guy and I began developing feelings for him.." You said, averting your gaze away from Matt. "Oh.. I guess that makes sense.. Anyways, meet me in my room after we have dinner!.. I've got a huge surprise!.." Matt exclaimed. He soon left and headed off towards Pidge's room. Confused on his actions, you shrugged it off and walked back to your room. It was around six in the afternoon, you began to wonder about Matt's odd behavior. Since Matt said that he had a surprise, you decided to go to take a shower and find something to wear.

After five minutes taking a shower, you got out and placed a towel on your body and headed out of the bathroom to your closet. Once you found a pair of heels, you found a this:

(If you don't like it, think of something else). Once you changed into the dress, you decided to add a bit of neutral eyeshadow and lipgloss on your face. Once you slipped your heels on, you hear a loud knock on your door. You quickly got up and opened the door slowly to see.. Matt! "Hey, (Your Name)! You ready?.." He said, showing his bright pearly whites. "Yeah... I hope I'm not overdressed.." You said, looking down at the floor.

"You look.. Beautiful.." Matt said. His comment made you blush bright red, like a tomato almost. "Anyways, we should probably get going.." He said, rubbing his neck. You nodded in agreement closed the door behind you. Walking to his room was really quiet with you and him looking back and forth with each other. After what may have felt forever, you both reached his room.

Matt slowly opened the door. Your eyes widened. There was rose petals trailing to a small table with food on the table, music playing, and a bouquet of flowers on the side table. " I hope you like spicy food! Hunk helped out but the decorations were all me.." He said. You hugged Matt super tightly. " Thank you so much, Matt.. This is beautiful and perfect!.." You said, letting him go. Matt smiles and holds your hand. You blush. "Let's go eat!" Matt said, leading towards the small table with food and pillows as seats.

You both took your seats and began to eat. The food isn't at all spicy... You thought. Once you and Matt finished eating, Matt was talking about what Earth was like. " You know, I could always take you to Earth someday.." He said. Your expression saddened. " Matt, I would love to go to see Earth but.. I have to serve and protect the princess.." You said.

"You could take a break from serving! Please, (Your Name).. You need to see the Earth.. It's so beautiful... L-Like you..." He said, grabbing your chin. You blushed bright red. You had to think about it. Maybe he could be right.. I could always ask Princess Allura for a small break.. I could spend time with Matt... You thought. "I'll try to ask Princess Allura.. Don't get your hopes up, okay?.." You said. Matt nods and smiles.

"That's good.. I'll be waiting for the reply.." He said. " (Your Name), I need to ask you a serious question.." Matt said, staring into your eyes. You nodded and listened to what he had to say. "Will you be my girlfriend (or boyfriend)?.." Matt asked, holding your hands. You were nearly tearing up. "Yes.. Of course, Matt.." You said. Matt stands up and pulls you into a strong hug.

"I thought you were gonna say no.. Thank god.." Matt chuckles. You took this opportunity to pull him into a passionate kiss. He was surprised at first but settled down. You then pulled away, savoring the taste of him. "W-wow.. You're really into me, huh?.." Matt said, blushing bright red. You nodded and bit your lip.

"You have no idea.." You said, looking away. Matt eyes widened and then smiled. He got up and sat next you. You turn to face him. He turns his head as well. Matt grabs your chin and looks at your lips. You blush and leaned in.

Matt leans in as well, both of you share another passionate kiss. You grab him by his shirt and pulled him, making the kiss last longer. You then decided to do something else that you were a bit nervous about his reaction, you straddled him. After a couple of more seconds, you and Matt pull away for air. Matt then place his head on your neck. "I love you, (Your Name)... So much.." Matt said, leaving soft butterfly kisses on your neck.

You blushed and giggled. "I love you too, Matty.." You said, play with his hair. Matt looks at you with a 'seriously?' face. You laugh at his facial expression. "I'm sorry! I had to!" You smirked. Matt eventually laughs along with you and you both are on the floor.

"But really, I do love you.. A lot, Matt.." You said. He holds your hand, leaving a small kiss on it. "I know you do.." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize for not making more chapters! I'm really struggling with work and I was going through a bit of writers block. Again, I'm really sorry! I'll try to keep in touch with you guys. Also, I'm gonna probably rant about Season 8 of Voltron..

This season was honestly awful.. I mean, I liked some things about it like when Pidge wore a tux, SOME of the character development in Lance but not all of it. I'm just mostly upset that they made Lance continue to mourn about Allura. I mean, I wouldn't mind if he was still upset about her being gone but he would move on and become a fighter pilot.

Anyways, I'll see you guys soon! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.1K 57
•DISCONTINUED• Oneshot character's x readers. NO LEMONS YOU DIRTY CHILDREN. Send me some requests and I might write themmm Characters I do: Keith La...
66.4K 1.1K 43
Keith x reader (Voltron) one-shots - now re-opened, and requests are welcome! (DM me if you have any requests or comment on chapters) -
2.2K 49 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
258K 4.3K 70
Short stories of you and your favorite Voltron characters:) - Sorry for the crappy grammer, this was my first book I had written