Lies, Greed, Misery

By KarinaTapiaGuzmn

I'm sorry for all the NCIS fans, it's not that I like it when Tony gets hurt physically and emotionally, but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue

Chapter 5

289 9 0
By KarinaTapiaGuzmn

(Ziva's POV) 1 Week later

Tony was finally released from hospital, the doctor order him to have some rest, we were back on his apartment, I helped him close his door "Tony do you..." I was saying as I turned to face him, but he was standing very close to me, I can feel his fresh-minty breath on my face, "Tony we.. mm" I couldn't say anything else because he cut me off with a long-deep kiss, after some minutes, we pulled apart breathing heavy, "Tony... I was... About to say... we should talk... about this feeling we have for each other" "Ziva, I love you and i believe you feel the same for me, there's nothing to talk about, I want to ask you out as my official girlfriend and I think we should enjoy this love we have" he said grinning and leaning in to kiss me again, of course I couldn't resist him and let kiss me and kissed him back, we stood on the couch making out for like it seem forever, but as I think they were just 10 or 20 mins.

After all the make out session on the couch, we lay in bed together. Tony's arms were wrapped around my waist, I had my face in crook of his neck and our legs tangled. "Tony... how is your head?" I ask him lifting my face from his neck. "Hmm... It's ok now" "Tony we should change clothes and rest" "Yeah you're right" he said standing up.

I got up from bed too and started to get changed, when I felt two warm arms wrapping around my waist. "Tony... you should rest. you're gonna hurt yourself" "Don't worry.... about it... I'm perfectly fine" he said kissing my neck from behind. I turned and kissed him, "You sure... you're ok?" I asked him between kisses. "Yeah! I feel great right now... it's just..." he said pulling away. "Are you ok Tony?" I ask concerned. "I feel kind of dizzy" he said now stumbling, "Tony I told you... you get some rest and I'll stay here with you, now you won't get any excitement! come on get on bed" I said worried because he looked kind of lost right now.

(Tony's POV)

The next morning I woke up still with the dizziness. Ziva was asleep besides me. I woke up gently enough to not wake up Ziva. "I need some water" was all I could say before I ran out to the bathroom and throw up. "damn drugs" I said still throwing up "You have to get it out of your system" Ziva told me and draw circles in my back. God I love her, she could be with the guy she wanted, but she chooses me.

After I finish my throwing up session, I brushed my teeth and walk back to the bedroom with Ziva's arms wrap around my middle. "Zi don't you have to work today?" I asked her concerned she would leave me. "Nop, someone has to stay with you and I offered myself, plus I don't want to leave you" she said looking at me and smiled. She laid me on the bed "I love you... thank you for all of this" I said with my head in the pillow. "All the throwing up part will past, it's just, the drugs leaving your system... And you don't have to thank me for this I want to take care of you... I love you" she said giving me a kiss on the forehead while she was snuggling up in bed with me.

Next morning I woke up with Ziva in my arms. I hate the fact that I can't enjoy having her so close to me. I felt dizzy and nauseous so I waited until the dizziness stop and carefully got up from bed to throw up again. when I finished, I brushed my teeth and went to bed with Ziva. I was laying down when she opened her eyes "You feel better?" she said stroking my cheek. "kind of... this really sucks" I told her and she smile "I know, just try to rest some more"

I woke up again and it was 11:00 am already. turned my head and Ziva was laying besides me with her hand interlocked with mine. I smile watching her, she was smiling in her sleep. I realize I wasn't nauseous or dizzy anymore. I bend down and kissed her lips softly then pull away and stroke her cheek with my thumb. she smiled and opened her eyes. "Good morning, Tony. I guess you slept well"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 279 17
Percy Jackson has faced many different challenges, but he's always been in control of his actions. But this time is different. This isn't some titan...
82.1K 3.2K 38
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
7.5K 371 18
13year old Nory Boxwood discovered that she can flux into animals and her best friend Reina Carjaval can conjure and manipulate flames. Together, the...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...