You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

4K 89 2
By ShrazyMe

For the past two hours, Harry and I have been at brunch discussing his tour. We trying to workout a schedule because we really want this two work and for it to benefit all of us. I don't Ephraim being on the whole tour since we have only just gotten him on a schedule and it just wouldn't work.

"I could have a couple of weeks off before I start the European leg." Harry states as we look over his timetable. My phone starts going off so I pick it up because I'm presuming that it is my manager letting me know about any upcoming shoots.

Harry is eating his food while making notes on the schedule sheet. 

I look down at a photo which was taken recently and I know because I saw him that day. Alongside the photo is a video, I put my volume on mute as I watch the video. It's Harry and Selena Gomez looking pretty cozy together at some party.

"I've had enough." I lowly say as Harry looks up at me. I shove my phone in his face as I begin to pack up my shit. "This ain't no video shit or music project."

"V." He goes to touch me but I slap him across the face. 

"Don't you dare V me. I'm pregnant, we are engaged for fuck sakes and you're out with other women. I am so fucking pissed off with you right now. First it was Barbara and now, Selena." I snatch my phones out of his hands only to see a picture of him with Kendall. "Oh, H I'm gonna cry."

"Why the fuck are you with Kendall?" I look to see that Kendall posted this on her instagram page yesterday. I check her stories to see her and H cuddling at her place, I place my hand over my chest.

"I can explain." Harry begins to speak but I cut him off.

"I've had enough of you, Harry. Since we've gotten to US you've been nothing but a sly cunt and I am done." I get up from my chair, "I'm done with this."

I take off my ring and carefully place it on the table before walking away. I ignore the look of hurt on his face as he tries to get close to me.

"Fuck off Harry, you've really hurt me." I begin to cry, "You're cheating on me and we're engaged with children. I can't even look at you."

I leave the place with Harry following behind me, I make sure to put on my poker face as I leave knowing that paparazzi are outside.

Everything seemed to be a blur after that, I remember being driven to our house. My mum saw my face and I immediately informed her of everything as I began to pack up our stuff. We have a home here in LA for when my mum works so we were driven to that place alongside Ephraim. I didn't say a word to Anne because it seemed as if she was aware of it all. 

That hurt me more.

I cuddled my boy to my chest as I lay on my mum's bed. She been on the phone for half an hour, just shouting away at it. I know that she's speaking to Harry and I just can't deal with that right now.

"I love you baba." I say to my boy and he smiles up to me.

"Lobe you." He kisses my cheek and I smile at him.

"Want to go swimming?" I ask as I get up from the bed. He quickly gets up, excited to go swimming in the pool. We take off our clothes, I make sure to grab some sunscreen and towels as we head to the backyard. 

I turn the radio once we are outside. I slather our bodies in sunscreen before positioning the floats in the pool, I put Ephraim in some armbands before we get into the water.

"Oh, H." I sigh to myself as I watch my son squeal as the water splashes him.

---

Posted 20 minutes ago 

VeronicaSwanepoel: Favourite piece in the new @PalominoLingerie collection. Wearing it as much as I can before this tummy blossoms.

674,475 likes ~ disabled comments

---

I just finished a photoshoot with Cosmopolitan and now I am waiting to start the interview. I'll be honest, I really can't give a fuck and I am still pissed off with H.

"Veronica?" I roll my eyes at the voice as I put my phone down. "We're ready to begin."

"It's about time." I hear my mum comment as she holds a sleeping Ephraim to her chest. "This should've been wrapped up an hour ago, my daughter is a busy girl and we don't appreciate you guys not sticking to the timetable."

"Our apologies." The director of the shoot says to my mum before commanding everyone to get in position. Within 10 minutes I am attached to the mic and we are all set.

"Hello guys and we are joined by Veronica Swanepoel." I smile at the camera before waving. "May I just say how beautiful you look."

"Thanks." I curtly respond.

"You have just released a new collection for Tropic of V." I nod at this. "How does it feel to know have your own swimwear line?"  

"It's feels great." I laugh a little. "I've been working with Victoria's Secret for so long and I really got to learn alot from that. I've been working on Tropic of V for almost 4 years so it feels amazing to have a second collection out which is selling out."

The interviewer looks down at their notes. "It shows that your first collection sold out within 8 minutes when it was first launced."

"Yes it did. It was so great, I wasn't there to watch the live count but I definitely celebrated when I found out the great news."

"You have recently had an interview where you and Harry released exciting news. You announced that you have a child, your engagement and your pregnancy." I bite my lip before my eyes flicker to my mum who looks annoyed.

"Yes, I am pregnant and I do have a very delicious two year old who I adore with all of my heart." I smile at this and the interviewer looks confused.

"Your engagement?"

"I'm no longer engaged, next."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 545 34
*i wrote this a long time ago and it's embarrassing so please done judge* You would think having famous parents would be perfect. Trust me, it's grea...
Fate By Rod

Fanfiction

212 75 30
Music video model, Lia, enters to Harry Styles life.
232K 4.3K 50
Skarlett is no ordinary girl, she happens to be pregnant with Harry Styles baby!
1.5M 50.8K 62
{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles