Christmas is Red

By blackinker

Adjusting her glasses, she cleared her throat and said to them; "never underestimate the quiet ones who sit s... More

Introduction
The Creeps
The Poisoned
The Nightmare
The AfterEffect
Author's Note

stay informed

49 11 1
By blackinker

Christmas is Red is my own entry for the Broken Bells and Christmas Wishes anthology which is available on the FWC official account: FWC_official. Find other great stories in this anthology.

It is of the horror 👹 genre and being my first horror work, I'm really excited and nervous and would love to get feedbacks from you. Please be nice, I'm only human 🙂 not mere human, but human nonetheless.

👁👁

Screenshots of few comments from the anthology:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 63 15
"what does she want?" I ask quietly, scared that she might hear me. But when I see the crooked smile that displays the lady's chipped, yellow teeth...
1.3K 257 22
Book 1 Of The Keisha Series Tagged No Companion. I had gotten close to the guys in the class, Nick, Beatrice and Lara were my constant companions too...
5K 1.2K 12
FEATURED in @AmbassadorsNG reading list Kamharida heard the unfortunate news and smirked but when she realizes she's the only one who could see the b...
20.5K 3.2K 75
You know how it feels when those you love are the key factors as to why you are scarred physically and emotionally?. You don't? Well, Maliya Jamil ca...