Ghost of You | โœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

"I'm not the one who can see ghosts" "I'm not the one who is a ghost" "That was actually really hur... More

CHARACTERS
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
GHOST OF YOU
Ghost Of Me | OUT NOW
New Cover

GHOST OF YOU

17.9K 754 264
By theGhoulBoys_

13| One Night.. or more

My head rested against Loki's chest as his fingers played in my hair. I smiled gently as his fingers trailed down the side of my neck to stroke across my shoulder blade. "I wish moments like this lasted forever" he said, his voice deep.

Unconsciously, my fingers played with the buttons on his tailcoat. "They can" I replied, softly.

I sighed gently, lifting my head up to look at him properly. A smile tugged at his lips. "I'm going to miss this" he said, lifting his thumb to brush it across my bottom lip.

My breath caught. "Miss what?" I asked, my eyes glazing across.

"Miss you and your warmth" he replied softly.

My eyes closed as his fingertips trailed lightly across my cheek. "Than don't go" I replied, butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"I promised one night" he said barely a whisper.

"Promise me more than" I replied, my eyes flying open.

Nerves were filling up my stomach like a thousands pinpricks in my stomach, like thunderous stomps on my heart. The only description I could make it would be the feeling you got when you were a little kid and stayed up late instead of going to sleep and you were scared you were going to get caught by your parents.

"Reena" he said, crawing my attention to his face.

"What?" I asked, breathlessly.

"You make me want to forget all about the gentlemen code" he replied.

My lips turned up into a wide grin. "Since when have you ever been a gentlemen?" I asked, joking.

He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. "Since 1853" he replied, grinning.

"How old were you in 1853?" I asked, leaning back.

"Seven" he replied, before laughing.

"Reena?" I heard another voice call out.

With my eyes wide, I stopped touching Loki. He turned transparent just as my father walked into my room. "Yes?" I asked breathlessly, sitting up.

"I have to go to work today, why don't you invite your friend around to hang out" he said, looking around my half unpacked room.

"Uh yeah, sounds good, Aria probably wouldn't mind hanging out in a haunted house" I replied sarcastically.

Loki chuckled. "Well find something constructive to do today, tomorrow we will be going to church" My father said firmly.

"What? Since when have we been churchgoers?" I asked, frowning.

"Since Mayor Briggs invited us to Sunday breakfast" my father replied.

I sighed and flopped back on my pillows, careful not to touch Loki. "Why do you have to work today? It's Saturday?" I asked, letting out a fustrated groan.

"Darling, I'm trying my best here" he rpelied before walking out.

I turned my head to glance at Loki. "Is he gone?" I asked.

Loki disappeared for a moment. "Goodbye!" My father called out before the door closed.

I heard his car peel out of the driveway and Loki returned. "Now he's gone" he said, taking ahold of my arm.

He pulled me back into his arms and I rolled my eyes. "I do eventually have to get out of bed" I said smiling.

He rolled us over so he was leaning over me, my head pressed softly into my pillows. "Eventually.." he trailed off before kissing me, hard.

| | |

My fingers dug into the dirt that surrounded the roses, carefully avoiding pricking branches that might snag me. "I can't do it" Loki's voice said suddenly, making me jump and my arm scrape along the prickly rose branch.

I hissed in pain as the thorns drew blood. "Dammit!" I exclaimed.

"What happened?" Loki asked, nearing me.

"Nothing, what can't you do?" I asked, taking off my garden glove and touching the small wounds.

"I can't just do one night" he said, drawing my attention to him.

"Does that mean you're staying?" I asked, frowning.

"I honestly don't know, I want to but I feel like I shouldn't" Loki said before sighing.

I stood up, taking off my other glove. I turned to face the handsome ghost. "Loki, it's really not that hard of a decision" I replied, wincing as I pulled a thorn from my skin.

"It is, you have no idea" Loki replied, walking over to the nearest rose bush.

His hand went through the bushes and he sighed angrily. "Explain to me, so I can understand better" I replied, sitting down and taking a big drink from my water bottle.

"If I stay, I'll be with you and I will be able to touch someone and most of all I'll be able to touch you but I'll put you in danger and I can't bare it if you got hurt" Loki replied, turning away from me.

"How would I be in danger?" I asked, putting my water bottle down.

"Word has gotten out that you can see me and touch me, and that makes you a medium of some kind but most mediums don't have the power to actually make me real, other ghosts are getting curious to see if you can do it for them to!" Loki replied.

My eyes widened. "They wouldn't hurt me if they wanted me to make them real" I replied, frowning.

"Baby, you're forgetting that I'm a gentleman when I died, there are ghosts that are murderers and rapists.. you have no idea" Loki frowned.

I smirked. "What?" He asked, his tone sounding like he thought I was crazy.

"You called me baby" I replied.

"Is that all you got out of that?" He asked exasperated.

"No it isn't, Loki, I will be okay" I said, walking over to him.

I took his hands and his body became solid. "I can look after myself and plus if you stay, I'll have you to look after me" I said, reaching up and cupping his cheek. 

"What the fuck!" I heard a yell as something crashe to the floor.

I turned my head quickly to see Aria standing in the back doorway, remains of a porcelain plate smashed across the ground. I took my hands out of Loki's and his body disappeared again.

Aria's eyes went wide. Loki was watching her with horror on his face. "What the hell! Where did he go!" Aria exclaimed, leaping over the smashed plate and running down the stairs.

"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously, wiping my hands on my jeans.

"I saw him, here just a moment ago!" Aria exclaimed.

Loki sighed. "Aria, no one is here" I lied, forcing myself not to look at Loki.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Aria screamed. I closed my eyes, knowing Loki had shown himself to her. "What the actual!" Aria exclaimed.

"Calm down, you crazy woman!" Loki exclaimed.

"Calm down! Calm down! You're a fucking ghost!" Aria yelled.

"Yes I'm aware of that!" Loki bit back.

Aria's wide eyes turned to mine. "Care to explain!" She snapped.

"Take a seat, this will take a while" I replied, glancing at Loki who smiled at me grimly.

A/N

Now Aria will be in on the little secret.
Will she be okay with Loki being a ghost?

We soon shall see.

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Lots of love, Tavana xoxoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
3.3K 405 24
โ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ โž - @๐Ÿน๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐™บ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐š— โ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š...
50.9K 3K 50
โšกcaution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. โšก all the graphics in this book are m...
131K 3.4K 21
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Highest Ranking #1 Teenstories "Get your hands off me!" He smirked and leaned closer to my face. "Why should I?" "Because I sa...