GHOST OF YOU

8| Hot Boy Alert

My teacher was droning on and on about something as I stared out the window. I was even bothering to pay attention because I was going to convince my Dad to let me drop out. I was sitting next to a quiet blonde who kept shooting my blank notebook a dirty book.

If she wanted it filled with notes, she could do it herself. Sighing, she looked up. "Are you actually going to do any work?" She asked, kinda snobby.

I turned my head to look at her. "No" I replied.

She blinked slowly before throwing down her pen and picking up her mobile. "Good, at least someone else will get in trouble too" she replied.

I was slightly confused. She looked up from her phone. "The name is Aria, Aria Jenkins" she said, introducing herself.

"Reena" I replied, looking back out the window.

"You're new here, aren't you?" Aria asked, nosying around.

"I don't believe you've seen me before" I replied.

"Ooo sassy, I like it" she replied.

I glanced back at her as a smile crossed her face. My eyes slipped from hers to a boy in the class, he had his head down and a frown across his beautiful face. Blonde hair pushed back almsot ruggedly. Aria followed my gaze. "I wouldn't think about it, he's the popular kid" she said, glancing at me.

I looked away. "Think about what?" I asked.

"You were staring at Luke Briggs, I wouldn't attempt anything, his sister is like a level crazy and if you're not popular or pretty enough, she will destroy you" Aria replied.

I shook my head. "I won't be here long enough" I replied, shrugging my shoulder.

The bell went and Aria stood up. "Wanna sit with me? I'm sorta a loner" she replied.

I watched Luke stand up, packing his books away. I saw a flash of a drawing and I looked back at my new possible friend. "That would be awesome" I replied.

Aria beamed. I followed her out of the class, heading towards her locker. Luke stopped at his locker, a few meters away.

"Have we got a problem?" A snappish girl asked, blocking my vision.

I blinked from my thoughts as a beautiful girl stood in front of me, her arms crossed. "Are you talking to me?" I asked, confused.

Aria turned around and sighed. "Makayla, chill out, she's new" Aria replied, coming to my defense.

"So you're the freak that's living in that haunted rundown house" she said, a cruel smile crossing her face.

"I'm not a freak" I replied, frowning.

I touched my necklace. "You're a freak to love living in that house, made friends with the ghosts there yet?" She asked, her tone cold.

Her friends chuckled as students began to gather. So this was Queen bitch, her brother was watching us carefully. "As a matter of fact I have made friends with the ghosts there" I replied crossing my arms.