Hope Less || JUNG HOSEOK ✔

De itskarenduuhh

"It's better to not expect anything in return." Date Started: 10 / 17 / 2018 Date Finished: 12 / 11 / 2018 Mais

Copyright Page
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Extra Chapter: Haejeul
Extra Chapter: Nanami
2019 Watty Awards!

Extra Chapter: Megumi

74 12 3
De itskarenduuhh

Megumi's POV

The bell hung at the top of the door rang, indicating that a customer has entered the coffee shop.

I knew it was going to be the guy wearing sweatpants and a face mask covering his face that even now I still do not know.

"Good afternoon sir. The usual?" I smiled politely, taking his order that I already knew like the back of my hand.

Instead of the wrinkled eyes that I see from his smile behind that mask, what I saw were red puffy ones. He was crying.

"S..Sir? Are you okay?" I tried to ask but instantly regretted it when he avoided my question and just said.

"I'd like a newly brewed coffee. A strong one preferrably." He laid the cash on the counter and walked away towards a vacant table away from the people.

What could have happened to him? Why was he crying?

Before my mind could trail on with more questions, they were soon answered when one of his friends that I'm familiar with barged in the cafe and headed straight towards him.

"Hyung, please. Don't drink too much coffee. It's not healthy. You might palpitate." The orange-haired boy cooed to the elder masked man.

"Just leave me alone. Haejeul will never come back..." His voice cracked. It emitted so much pain and agony that I felt my eyes tearing up. I had the sudden urge to hug him right there and then.

So he lost someone he loved.

And then for the first time, the masked man removed that thing covering his mysterious face. My jaw dropped literally when I saw how broken he was with his mouth quivering. His cheeks were already wet from the continuous tears running down.

"Jimin, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost.." he muttered, burying his face in his hands as the other boy hugged him to cover him and not cause a scene in the cafe.

Without wasting a second, I hurried to create the coffee that he requested without adding too much caffeine. Instead, I made a coffee crumble ice cream float with root beer as its soda.

When done, I was about to walk there when an idea popped into my head, making me go back to the counter to get a sticky note and a pen.

On the green paper, I wrote the words,

"THE SUN IS SAD WITHOUT YOUR SMILE! CHEER UP, SWEATPANTS GUY! 💜"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

86K 2.8K 55
Love with lots of secrets or love that is pure and sincere? Date started: July 10th 2017 Date finished: August 17th 2017
869 3 44
"I'm sorry." I'm getting kind of tired hearing that over and over. DO NOT COPY © • Started on May 9, 2019 • • Ended on October 14, 2019 • *Edited*
57.5K 1.9K 48
Never play with a girl's feelings cause someday you'll regret it Nov 8 2020 - Jan 20 2021
204 25 19
[short story] i will never regret that time you tripped on my foot because little did I know we would have never met across the sea started: july 0...