The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 35

15.9K 575 57
By shenu20

*Jungkook's pov*

They all stared at the giant magnificent black wolf standing in the middle of the pack training ground. But for the first time they didn't look at it with fear instead they looked at with sympathy. Because the black wolf standing in front of them today wasn't there to kill anyone. For the first time it took control to show its' pain. The usual angry growl it would let out was replaced with painful howls today. This is the first time it showed any emotions instead of blood-lust to the pack members. Without waiting to see anyone pitied it Nick dashed away from there, to deep into the wood, to the place where it would go every time to let out it true emotions.

She left us. The only thing kept Nick sane was her. But she is no longer here. I was hoping for a bloodbath when I let Nick finally take control, cause he wasn't able to take control when she left us since I locked him inside my body. But instead of killing who ever cross his path he decide to ran away from there to the cliff where he was used to go when he would think about our mate back then.Cause deep down he know it's our fault that our mate left us. We failed her. So we can't blame anyone else and take out our anger on them.

Nick ran to the cliff and sat on the edge of it staring at the night sky and let out a deep painful howl to the sky. It was a call for his mate which she wouldn't here. Cold wind blew against his silky fur like nature is trying to sooth his aching heart. But no one would be able to heal our heart. No one except her. I remembered earlier this morning what happened before she left.

********

"I swear to the goddess Jungkook, I would crush your balls if you didn't wake up!" I felt someone shaking my body violently while yelling my name over and over again. I slowly opened my eyes and instead of seeing my mate's sweet face whom I slept with last night, my eyes met with a very pissed off face of Suga hyung. He groaned once he saw my eyes opened and sat down on my bed giving me space to sit. I slowly raised my body and sat down scanning my room for any sign of my mate.

"She is in the down stair." Suga hyung said as sensing whom I am searching for. "We was waiting for you. Since you didn't show up Jin hyung send me here to wake you up." he explained and sighed seeing my emotionless face. We stayed silent like that for few minutes lost in our own thoughts until he decide to break it off.

"You don't want her to leave right?" he asked out of the blue and I couldn't deny it. It was true. No matter how much I said I don't want her, I can't let her go. I don't want to! He stared at my face looking for any responds but sighed again tiredly cause of my lack of responds. "Why don't you accept her Jungkook?" he asked softly causing me to raise my head and look into his serious yet warm eyes. This is him. No matter how hard he tried to show up as a tough guy, deep down he care for all of us genuinely. My eyes watered up seeing the concern in his eyes.

"I d-don't k-know hyung. I-I c-cant!" I trailed off and took a deep breath to calm myself blinking away my un-shed tears. " All my life I saw a mate as a weakness hyung. They all made me think of that way. Everyone tried to take me down thinking I am weak since my mate, the one moon-goddess create for me is dead. There are lot of people who want to take me down hyung. And the only way they can do that is using my mate which I thought I don't have. So I didn't had a weakness in my life until she came off. She is my weakness hyung. I am scared to let her in cause I don't want a weakness hyung. Once I let her into my heart they would try to harm her and make me weak hyung!" I explained sincerely my feelings.

"What about now Jungkook?" he asked. "What about the time Hyungsik took her away?" that instantly make me let out a low growl. "What about the time when Sam tried to mark her?" This time I growled loudly and crashed my bed-lamp into the floor. "You didn't let her in. But didn't you get scared of her safety those times also?" that statement made me froze. "Didn't you?" He asked again. I couldn't deny it either. Even though I didn't accept her I still feel scared about her safety. I did, I do and I would!

"Once you let someone into your heart, fear comes along with it Jungkook! You would be scared to upset your lover, to see your lover getting hurt and most of it you would be scared to loose that person. But what would happen if we let that fear overtake our love? Then there wouldn't be any creature in this world now kid! It's the nature. Everything has a negative side of it. Which make us to see the positive side also. If there wasn't bad side there wasn't be the good side either. Without the darkness we wouldn't know the lightness Jungkook!" he got closer to me and put his one hand on my chest where my heart beat could here. "Listen to this Jungkook! Give what your heart desire. Don't let your fear over take your love Jungkook." Love? Do I love her?

Even though I hurt her, it pain me to see her hurt. Even though I pretend like I don't care, I am scared to let her get hurt. Most of it even though I said I don't want her, I am afraid to loose her. Is this love?

"Talk to her Jungkook!" he said a request in his tone

"But what if I am too late Hyung? Will she ever give me a second chance?" I questioned back knowing how bad I messed up my bond and my chances with her. Before Suga hyung can say anything a voice cut in.

"There is no such words as 'second chance' in my dictionary!" We both snapped our head towards where the sound came from and there stood my mate leaning against the door frame crossing her hands over her chest. How long has she been here? I can't smell her scent. Arghhhh....... This girls is doing it again. Hiding her scent. Seriously she can be a great spy with that skill.

"How long have you been here petal?" Suga hyung voiced out my thoughts.

"Enough to tell that I wouldn't give second chance to anyone in my life." she said blankly making my heart tighten. " Anyway Jin oppa sent me to check whether Jungkook knock you out or something cause it's taking too long. Breakfast is ready. Come down!" She said and left without sparing me a glance almost like I am invisible to her.

*********

  I stared at the bright big moon shining in the sky so brightly and shifted back into my human form. I sat there naked looking at the moon bitterly.

"Why? Why me MOON-GODDESS?" I yelled into no one particularly. "Why do you hate me so much goddess?" I asked softly letting a tear slip pass my cheek to the ground.

"I don't hate you Jungkook! You are special to me." I heard a soft soothing voice and my head snapped up. There stood in front of me the moon-goddess on her glory. Her jet black wavy hair was flowing down behind her like a water fall. Her long white dress which covered her toes is shining brightly almost making my eyes blind. Her not so pale skin is glowing under the moon-light. There was a bright blue light around her. But her face? It was blurry. I can't see her face. My parents, Taehyung's parents and the King and queen have seen her before. They said that for some reason they can't remember her face. But she showed them her face. All they could remember was that she is a ethereal beauty. A bitter chuckle escape from my mouth.

"So much for being special to you. Yet you wouldn't even show me your face properly." I said dryly. After all these years she finally show up. Yet she isn't fully. I can't believe she is standing in front of me gracefully while I am on my knees naked. I don't care being naked in front of her cause she is my creature. She created me. So there is no one better than her who knows about my body. A velvety soft chuckle left from her mouth which calmed my aching heart. That moment I forgot everything. Everything including my pain. The only thing occupied my mind was her soft chuckles.

"You know me better than anyone else Jungkook. Trust me! You know the real me. All you have to do is remember." her silky voice mumbled.

"Huh..?"

"You know my face! Try to remember. Try Jungkook!"

I jolted up and sat down in my bed sweating badly. I took my phone and stopped my alarm. It's 6 a.m. I dream about that incident again. It has been two weeks she left and I am keep dreaming about what happened that night on the cliff. Today is the day. The day she would finally come back as she promised. The past two week had been tough for me. I was like a ticking bomb. Everyone had to worked carefully with me since my wolf was always on the edge. Nick was going insane without her. On the top of that she wouldn't even reply to any of my texts or calls. The only person she talked to was Tae. That also to inform about her well-being. Otherwise she ignored all of us saying she need some space.

I dragged my feet to the bathroom to do my morning routines. Since it's our holidays we all decide to focus on our training. Today I am going to train them. And they gladly let me knowing that I wouldn't create a much harm to any of them cause I am overly excited about her return. After she return this evening we will all go to the pack to spend our holidays there. I dressed myself in a simple basket-ball short and decide go down shirtless. I bounced to the down stair humming a tone. Well today's training gonna be boring cause I am not in a mood to hurt anyone. I am too happy to go hard on them.

I threw open the basement door and give my best bright smile to my hyungs who are standing there in a circle like discussing something. They all looked at me weirdly. I know right now I look like a love-sick idiot. But who cares! My mate is coming back. She is coming back! That's all matter to me. I skipped to them with the same smile and slowly my smile vanished as I got closer sensing there tensed moods. They looked at me with somewhat sacred and worried.

"What is it?" I asked as I stood in front of them. They all shared a look which result to narrow my eyes at them.

"She isn't coming." Namjoon hyung said softly and I looked at him confused not getting what he said. "Shenu wouldn't come back today Jungkook."

"WHAT?" Here goes my mood! They all flinched at my tone probably not expecting my sudden outburst. I breath in and out to calm myself. "Why?" I asked once I was sure that I wouldn't jump at anyone.

"She just call last night and said that she want to spend the Christmas with her parents. She would return back day after the Christmas." Tae informed.

"That's more than a week" I said frustrated and they all they nodded their head with the same expression. I know they also miss her. "And what if she refused to come back that day also like today?" I asked and they all shared a look again.

"We also talked about that Jungkook." Jimin said

"That's why we thought we should send one of us there tomorrow to make sure she would comeback with him. After all I said I would drag her here if she doesn't come back willingly." Suga hyung explained suddenly getting pissed. He is probably pissed at her for not showing up today as she promised.

"That's great! I will go!" I said

"NO!" They all yelled.

"You will make thing worse Jungkook. I am not telling this to offend you or something. She left telling that she want a break from everything. Mainly from you. So you can't go there Jungkook." Jin hyung said patting my shoulder. It's true. But I miss her like crazy. I so depressed to see her.

"Then who?" I asked and they all looked at Tae. Of course it's him. He is the only one she would let in no matter what. Sometimes I envy him. And the fact that he is her mate even though she doesn't feel the bond, isn't helping me at all. I just nodded my head unable to say anything. I clenched my fists getting pissed at the fact that I wouldn't be able to see her for an other week.

"Lets start the training." I said in a hard tone and they all gulped. Maybe today is not gonna be boring as much as I thought. Just one more week and she would be in here. And I would never let her go again. She is mine. My mate. Just come back. And I promise I will claim what is rightfully mine. You are mine Shenu. MINE!

***********

*Shenu's pov*

I walked in the long silent hallway looking at the grand pictures of my ancestors hanging on the wall gracefully. I ran my now long newly polished nail on the gold frame examining it pattern. Suddenly I smelt that so familiar scent of caramel and honey and instantly my bored face lighten up with a bright smile seeing the handsome man walking towards me with his famous boxy-smile. He bowed dramatically in front of me and grabbed my hand to plant a gentle kiss on my knuckle.

"You are late!" I said with a fond smile. 

"Please forgive me my princess. I will take you out for a ice-cream as a apology for my late." he said with a hopeful yet a mischievous tone.

"Apology accepted." I giggled causing him to sigh dramatically like a big burden lift away from his shoulders. Drama Queen! No King! Drama King! "Lets go! I want to introduce you to my parents." I said excitedly wrapping my right hand around his left forearm which fit perfectly.

"I think they already know me." he said with a raise eyebrow

"Yes! But they know you as the Kim Taehyung of BTS. I want to introduce you to them as who you are to me Tae." I said seriously

"They should know who you are to me!"                                                                                                   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 43.7K 68
The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never stopped him from dreaming of a beautiful...
4.1K 291 26
"I ALPHA JEON JEONGGUK REJECT PARK JIMIN AS MY MATE AND LUNA" I stared at him thinking he's joking, but when he left without giving me a single gl...
129K 11.2K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
1M 28K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...