Phantom

De givenupaccount

Izuku was once quirkless, but not until he met with the League of Villains. He met with a familiar teen name... Mais

Chapter 1- The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Dreams crushed
Chapter 3 - Farewell
Chapter 4 - The L.o.V.
Chapter 5 - Meeting All for One
Chapter 6 - Kazuya
Chapter 7 - Rebirth
Chapter 8-Spartan workouts
A/N Sorry
Chapter 9 - The Plan
Chapter 10 - Class 1A
Chapter 11 - The test [1]
Chapter 12 - The test [2]
Chapter 13 - Threat
Chapter 14 - A visit to the bar [1]
Chapter 15 - A visit to the bar [2]
Chapter 16 - A visit to the bar [3]
Chapter 17 - The talk [1]
Chapter 19 - 'idk how to name this'
Chapter 20 The 'hero' costume
Chapter 21 - The lottery
Chapter 22 - The Fight
Chapter 23 - Izuku (Eizetsu) vs Bakugo
Chapter 24 (I) - His Outburst
Chapter 24 (II) - What Izuku had experienced
Chapter 25 - An unpleasant encounter with Monoma and Kazuya's wrath
Chapter 26 - The Purple Boy
Chapter 27 - The Chemical Reaction of the man Shinso Hitoshi
Almost 3k views + A/N
Chapter 28 - Shinsou's P and W
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - THE LESSON
Chapter 31 - Part 1 activity
A/N Character Songs
Chapter 32 - Hagakure the Beauty???
Chapter 33 - part 2 activity - briefing
Chapter 33 - part 2 activity - short planning
Chapter 34 - The Real Chase
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Kazuya is acting???
Chapter 37 - a very short finding
Chapter 38 - Game cancelled (Sudden Cause)
Chapter 39 - Hints
#Tagged
Chapter 40 - Riddle solving + introduction
Chapter 41 - intermission
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - A helping hand
Chapter 44 - Returned
Chapter 45 - Another shore of the 'Library"
Chapter 46 - A sticky gender situation
Chapter 47 - The traitor?
Chapter 48 - Facts.
Chapter 49 [1]
Chapter 49 [2]
Chapter 50 - The brothers' past (part of them)
Chapter 51 - Hyde's secret partner
Chapter 52 - Meeting with the twins
A/N Separate?
Chapter 53
A/N Sequel to Phantom = Paradoxium

Chapter 18 - The talk [2]

2.2K 75 16
De givenupaccount

Izuku's P.O.V.
"Ahem. Now back to our subject," I said.

Oh God I'm still can't believe Shouto just did that! I'M BLUSHING I'M BLUSHING I'M BLUSHING! Important things needed to be said three times!

"Oh right, I really forgot everything when I saw your face." Ochako blushed, "then, why do you need to wear a mask?"

"I'm actually, err......hiding from someone." Izuku said nervously, "When I saw the list of the class, I saw someone familiar and that gave be chills to my spine. Since I know that he would probably blast me in my face and possibly kill me if he found me appearing right in front of him......"

"It's Bakubro, isn't it?" Kirishima interrupted.

Bakubro?......Oh it's Kacchan......

"Eh? Um......how did you know?" I was puzzled about how did he figure out that quickly.

"Actually it's quite easy." Iida interrupted and explained, "Since the one who could possibly 'blast someone in their face' is most likely to be Bakugo."

"Yup, that's his style." I assured.

"Now, due to being late, I will only be answering one more question, bring it on!"

"Hm......" The whole group thought.

"Okay, I thought of the last one." Tsuyu said.

"Feel free to ask." I responded.

"Why do you two chose to become villains?"

That simple question shook us hard, the reason of being a villain......

"......Zetsu, are you really going to tell them?" Shouto asked me with a worried face, we both knew about the other's past.

"It's alright, Shouto. Thanks for worrying about me. I really appreciate it."

"So to answer your question, we must talk about our past." I said, "Prepare for it to be unpleasant."

Everyone gulped.

"So in my childhood, I was once a friend of Kacchan A. K. A. Bakugo Katsuki, we were best friends, admired All Might a lot and wanted to become heroes until my mother brought me to check my quirk......

I was quirkless"

"Wait what? How are you quirkless? You said you have more than one quirk!" Ojiro was confused, I can tell.

"Let me continue my story. As I got the result, you can maybe foresee what was coming. I was bullied, abused, insulted by classmates, everyday was a living hell to me. Kacchan was one of the bullies, but that was not the worst thing. Remember the sludge villain incident in which Kacchan was captured?"

"Oh I know that, I heard that a foolish classmate of his tried to save him......" Iida said.

I immediately interrupted him once he said 'foolish'.

"Iida, the 'foolish' classmate that you said was me. The reason why I need to do that was because of those irresponsible heroes who just sat at the side saying that they can't help because of the incapability of their quirks."

"H-how could they! They aren't heroes!"

"Of course that was bad, but that still wasn't the worst, so after my fail attempt, All Might, of course, came to save the day. He trapped the sludge villain in a plastic bottle and went away. Before he went, I asked him a question, 'Can a quirkless be a hero?' Then guess how him answered me? 'My boy, I have to say, that it is impossible for a quirkless to be a hero, as you know heroes always have to risk their lives helping and fighting villains. Therefore, having a quirk is a must for the occupation. If you really want to help others, maybe you can consider to be a police officer. Although it is a minor one, it still helps a lot in our society.'"

"My dream was crushed by him cruelly and completely, I fell to the ground and started to weep. That was the first time I met Tomura-nii. He asked me if I wanted to take revenge on those who failed me, but I didn't agree with him just yet since I still wanted to be a hero in my heart. You can see I wasn't all shattered by All Might, but the other incident after it."

Everyone was silenced.

"Tomura then told me to run back home as he said he saw a berserk hero ran to my house like a monster. Again, guess what I saw? My mother lying on a pool of blood lifeless, the red sky raining blood, and the house ruined by that berserk hero - Red Rouge. From that day onwards, I hated All Might and the heroes who act like bystanders. I swore that I'll clean the society with my own hands, if the justice of heroes is polluted, then it'll be us villain's work to correct it. Even if it means I have to stain myself in red."

Everyone was shocked about my speech, well, they have never tried to look at the back side of the coin.

"But wait......then why don't you want to see Bakugo if you want to get revenge?" Iida asked.

"I do want to get some revenge from him, but it's not time yet and I still owe him a favor. If he didn't drive me to suicide at the first place, I wouldn't have met my new family and found my quirk at the same time."

"So you did have a quirk. Then how did the one who helped you check miss it?" Ochako questioned.

"Actually, that's pretty normal if he didn't check it out, because my quirk is Immortality. Not that powerful as I could only revive for nine times."

I can see that their jaws dropped because of by my statement, I can't help giggling due to their funny expression.

"Then what about Todoroki-kun? What's his reason?"Ochako asked, curious about my partner's past.

"My past, huh." He smirked, "Is quite similar with Zetsu's."

"If you know Endeavor, then I suppose you know that he is the No. 2 hero and he always wanted to take All Might's place of the No. 1 hero. Everyone is sure that he can't surpass All Might, then how could he achieve his target?"

"He used his family as a tool."

Their eyes were opened wide, guess it's hard to believe the No. 2 hero is a scumbag.

"Have you heard of 'quirk marriage'? I was the product of it. That old man did it just to try getting the perfect tool to surpass All Might for him. And as that 'perfect tool', I was trained by him non-stop, lost my childhood and always getting severely injured. I tried to get stronger for my mother's sake, however when I visited her in the hospital, know what happened? She pour boil water on my face." Shouto said as he touched his scar on his eye.

"I didn't hate my mother since I know her crazy action was due to that scumbag, however if every 'hero' is like that doing hero business for fame, I'm not going to stand far and watch. And I swore that I will kill that old man one day."

"Then who is Dabi? I mean you said he is your brother, but what happened to him?" Shoji asked.

"Oh, if you pay attention to what I have said, I was the 'perfect tool' of that old man. Then what do you assume my brother was as that old man would do anything including giving up his family to achieve his goal?"

"Don't tell me......"

"Yes, he was a failure of his, a disposable, 'useless' child to him, how ironic, he is much stronger than I am, and he saved me from that monster." Shouto teased in anger, he can't forgive Endeavor's wrong doings.

"All in all, we both have very concrete reasons of being a villain, if the society haven't been so unfair, we won't have even existed." I interrupted, "So if you're going to be a hero, try to stop these from happening if possible, or else some dark-sided heroes will appear eventually."

"It is really a heavy topic, but that's truly an important lesson to us. We should become heroes that will help others selflessly and care about our own family. Not some like the No.2 hero who abused his children nor someone who bullies the weak." Iida thanked us for telling them about our past.

Third person P.O.V.
"Your welcome, it's my pleasure to talk with you." Izuku shook Iida's hand.

"Now, it's time for you to go back home. Tell me the address and Kurogiri will warp you there. Have a nice day tomorrow~Bye!"

The group went to the bar and left through the portal Kurogiri made.

After all Class-A left the place
"Zetsu, I thought that you're not good at lying especially when you talk about them." Shouto looked at the portal and suddenly said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you are going to revenge them back tomorrow right? After all......

he's the teacher tomorrow."

"Okay there's no point of hiding now." Izuku raised up his hands, "I never thought that you are a lie detector......"

"You know I'm not."

"Anyways, you're right. Tomorrow will be my strongest revenge ever thought to Kacchan and All Might, I hope they can resist it~"

Izuku then held darts and shoot, they landed right on Bakugo and All Might's picture.

"I'm not going easy on you two."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

108K 6.1K 29
After a classmate tells Mizuno Jun his quirk is gross, the 15 year old just snaps. Now on the run from the police he happens upon a member of the inf...
3.6K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
19.3K 513 12
Izuku's had enough. First his mom telling him he couldn't be a hero, then Kacchan bullying him for 10 years, and finally All Might telling him he cou...
104K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...