β˜†Chase Me, Shumai.β˜†

By Luca_Balsa

Shuichi Saihara, The ultimate detective along with Kyoko Kirigiri. They work as partners in the police forces... More

01 β€’ The start of the game
02 β€’ Kaito Momota
03 β€’ The big bang
04 β€’ Motive
05 β€’ Darkness
07 β€’ Brusies
08 β€’ Black and white
09 β€’ Questionaire
010 β€’ Murder
011 β€’ The Criminal, Assassin and Detective
012 β€’ Turning Tables
013 β€’ Tick Tock
014 β€’ Rabbit and wolves
CΜΈΜ•Ν›hΜ·Ν˜ΜŠΝ„Μ„Μ‡Μ„ΝΜ›Μ±Μ£Ν™e̡̾́͒́cΜ·Ν‚kΜΆΜ‘Μ‘Μ†ΜˆΜŠmΜΆΝ˜ΝΜƒΜ‘aΜ΄ΝƒtΜΆΝ€ΜšΝ ΜΝ‹ΜŠΝ Ν‰Μ²ĕ̸́
016 β€’ Miss me?
017 β€’ Sorry Shumai~
018 β€’ Demur
019 β€’ Bury me in a field of flowers and say I love you
Authors note
020 β€’ It's not gay if you have socks on
021 β€’ Wa?
00 β€’ Authors note
00 β€’ Friendly PSA
00 β€’ Important update!!
New Story

06 β€’ War

3.5K 149 455
By Luca_Balsa

×Sorry if I'm pretty OOC with some of the characters. And hold your butts, because the properly real oumasai will be starting soon. I'm excited for what I've planned and you should be as well ashkk;;×

"Eh? O-Of course."

Shuichi stepped out of the car, grabbing his suitcase behind him as he stood up. His shoes hit the concrete with a soft tap, the car door soon closing behind him with a loud thud. If he remembered correctly- Kaede, Keebo and Maki will be there, excluding himself and Kaito. 5 people all together. It's not that big- luckily. Shuichi hauled the bag onto his shoulder, following behind Kaito as he moved towards the lit house. Kaito sung a small tune, as he pulled the keys out of his pocket, sliding it into the keyhole. The door unlocked with a satisfying click. Kaito turned back, giving Shuichi the thumbs up. Shuichi simply smiled back, his glance snapping back out away from the plants. The door swung open, Kaito quickly stepping inside.

"Yo! Guys! I'm back!"

Kaito yelled out into the oddly empty house. Shuichi stepped in behind him, taking off his hat and placing it on top of his bag. Blindly, he ran a hand through his hat-hair. Kaito took the bag- and hat, from Shuichi and disappeared somewhere in the house, despite his protests. Shuichi puffed out a breath, his eyes wondering around and observing the house. The house- was white, and oddly clean. Like, one of those cool houses you would see in movies. Shuichi made sure to step quietly- incase someone had fallen asleep somewhere. The silence pierced his ears- a single owl hooting outside. A sudden feeling of arms wrapping around his waist made him yelp out in surprise.

"Gh-?!"

Shuichi stumbled forward, managing to just catch himself. The person holding onto him gave out a loud giggle, letting go of him. They shifted in front of him, a wide smile spread across their pale features.

"Shuichi! Long time no see!"

Kaede giggled, her blonde hair shining in the light as she clasped her hands together. Shuichi gave out a halve dead sigh, dropping his hand from his racing heart. Kaede- one of his closest and oldest friends. She had stuck up for him when he was being bullied in primary school.

"K-Kaede... You scared me.."

Shuichi mumbled, still working in slowing down his heartbeat. Why was he so frightened? Yeah, sure, people got scared. But, he was overly frightened, as if a masked murderer jumped out of the shadows and waved a knife at him.

"Sorry Shuichi! I didn't mean to do that! Forgive me."

Kaede bowed down slightly, her smile remaining on her face. Her eyes sparkled brightly as she straightened herself up, her hands sliding behind her back.

"Its alright, Kaede. Where's everyone else?"

huichi asked, his hand reaching for his bag strap. But- he had forgotten he didn't have it, and ended up grabbing empty air instead. Kaede grabbed his hand clawing in the empty air, before tugging him behind herself.

"Come on, I'll show you!"

Kaede grinned proudly, as Shuichi stumbled in behind her.

"Ah! Kaede, slow down!"

Shuichi spoke, continuing to stumble are the unusually energetic female. It became even more hectic as she turned to the stairs. Shuichi merely ran for his life, catching himself on the railing every time his feet failed to move, every time his legs nearly gave way and tripped up. Surprisingly, emo detective- I mean, the male detective didn't fall down and take the pianist with him. They had safely, made it to the top. Kaede didn't stop there- and had continued to drag the poor male around like a ragdoll at the mouth of a bored american bulldog. Kaede then stopped at a sudden door, causing Shuichi to hault in a stumble. Kaede let out a giggle as she opened the door, as it creaked open slowly. The open door revealed the robotic male and the assassin, sitting in a circle of pillows. There was no beds, only sleeping bags. And a lot of pillows. No exaggeration there. Keebo grinned brightly, the twos attention directing to the detective.

"Shuichi! Its a pleasure to see you again!"

Keebo grinned brightly, happiness basically radiating of off the robot. Keebo was one of his oldest friends, as well. Introduced by Kaede, she had forced then to socilize and they eventually became friends. Shuichi's glance flickered to the silent Maki, before her red glance shifted away. She was blushing. Shuichi's eyes shifted down to her hand-

Where Keebo was painting her fingernails pink. A very, bright pink. Shuichi didn't make a comment on it, as he was dragged down to the ground with Kaede.

"Shuichi! We gotta paint your nails as well!"

Kaede demanded, as Shuichi noted that her nails were pink as well. And Keebo's nails were- does he even have nails? On his metal nails? Shuichi didn't state anything about that, either.

"Why?"

Shuichi questioned, somewhat fearing for his nails lives. He wasn't a pink guy- he didn't hate the colour or anything, he would just prefer it not to be on him.

"Because! We are all matching nails for the sleepover!"

Keebo was the one to reply, as he finished off Maki's final pink nail rather skillfully. Kaede clasped her hands together, her attention sliding to the rather gloomy female. She began to blabber to her,proving that she wouldn't help Shuichi out of this.

"Now, Shuichi, will you please give me your hand?"

Keebo asked, sticking out a non armed hand, his blue eyes glowing slightly in what seemed to be happiness. Shuichi sighed, seeing no point in resisting. He gave Keebo his hand, instantly regretting his choice.

"Thank you, Shuichi! Trust me, I am skilled at painting nailed and you have nothing to fear! You will not regret your choice!"

Keebo grinned, his attention sliding to his nails. 'Too late, Keebo.' Shuichi thought in his head, feeling the coldness of the nail polish touching the top of his nail. Where was Kaito? Shuichi didn't move a muscle, frightened to mess up the robots flow of painting his nails the bright colour. Around the third nail painted, Kaito had entered the room.

"Kaito Momota, Luminary of the stars has arrived!"

Kaito declared grandly, placing his hands on either side of his hips. Everyone's glance but Keebos slid to the astronauts direction.

"Idiot."

Maki replied, before glancing back to Kaede as she began to speak again. Kaito dropped his hands, puffing out a breath.

"Aw come on, you love me, Maki~Roll!"

Kaito replied, stepping over to the female's. Maki didn't glance at him, but Kaede had stopped talking to Maki, so the two could converstate. Instead, Kaede had shuffled over to Shuichi and Keebo.

"Shuichi! What have you been up to all these years?"

Kaede smiled, her eyes sparkling brightly. Shuichi didn't threaten his hands, only tilting his head din her direction as his grey eyes flickered to the pianist.

"Oh.. Ah, nothing important, really.."

Shuichi mumbled, not one to gloat about his cases. He felt weird just talking about them- as if he was doing something wrong.

"He's working on a top secret case that has a tricky villian he and kirigiri has yet to catch!"

Kaito blurted in, his smile snapping onto his face brightly.

"W-What?! That's so cool!"

"N-No its..! Nothing like that.. It's just.. Taking some time, that's all.."

Shuichi's cheeks had a light red colour dusted on top of them, as he adjusted his glance away from the trio. As Kaede opened her mouth to say something, Keebo cut in quickly.

"Ta-Da! We're all apart of 'pink matching fingernails gang!' "

Keebo grinned brightly, causing Shuichi's glance down at his hands. In fact, all of his nails were a bright pink. He didn't realise that Keebo had began with the other hand. And, Shuichi didn't realize what Kaito and Maki had also planned.

"Thats ah.. Great name.."

Shuichi's blush died down, Happiness radiating off of the robot and onto the others as he stood up. Keebo's hands touched his hips as he posed with a gleaming smile.

"Of course! My brain calculated millions of names and I only chose the best name for-!"

Keebo, mid way through sentence was muffled by a pillow. Keebo crashed into the ground with a thud, causing both Shuichi And Kaede to jump up in alarm with a small yell. Glancing towards the direction of where the pillow and came from, the two saw Kaito dueling pillows behind one of the pillow forts in the rather spacious room. Keebo remained down as Maki's head popped up besides Kaitos. Frozen for a mere second, Kaito began to throw the pillows at them.

"K-Kaede!"

Shuichi had grabbed Kaedes arm, moving her out of the way of the speeding pillow. Kaito gave out a giggle as Shuichi tugged the confused female to one of the forts. Keebo had then rolled over, dragging the pillow with him.

"You can never escape Kaito Momota, Luminary of the stars furious pillow war!"

Kaito called out, as the three shifted in the fort.

"In your dreams, Kaito!"

Kaede called back, turning to the two males. She gave them a goofy grin, giving them the thumbs up. Shuichi instantly understood what he had to do.

"What do we have for ammo?"

Shuichi asked the two, who began to look around. Keebo placed the pillow in the middle of the three, as it seemed to be the only non-fort pillow around.

"Only this pillow."

Keebo said, affirming their ammo nightmare. Shuichi peeked his head out, only to see that neither Kaito or Maki was anywhere to be seen. Perhaps, they were strategizing. Shuichi dunked his head back in quickly. They must have gathered all the pillows while they were distracted.

"Shuichi! If I may, I have an idea."

Keebo spoke quietly, leaning in to the two ahoge headers. Shuichi glanced in Keebo's direction as Kaede spoke for Shuichi.

"Keebo! Please do tell us, this might be our final pillow war!"

Kaede pleaded, pressing her hands together. Excitement raced through her eyes, her smile spread across her face.

"We could make them throw pillows at us, but dodge them so we have a little more ammo!"

Keebo said, grabbing the only pillow they had. Shuichi tilted his head to the side, calculating the idea. It was, most likely, one of the logical ways to go.

"Thats a great idea, Keebo."

Shuichi agreed, shifting his position. Keebo and Kaede followed his actions. Counting up quietly, the three stood up on the count of one. Dashing out of the cover of the fort, Keebo threw the pillow at Kaito's and Maki's fort, which initiated the bombard of pillows. Both Kaito and Maki dashed out, pillows in hand. Shuichi focused on himself, catching and dodging the pillows when he could. Eventually, Kaede was hit. Catching Kaede with a pillow full of arms, Kaede had dropped her pillows.

"Keebo quick! Open the door!"

Shuichi demanded as he dropped some of the pillows to carry the now dazed Kaede. Keebo threw a pillow at the two enemies, dashing to the door with Shuichi close behind. Merely dodging another pillow, they escaped the bedroom. They thundered down the steps, Keebo helping to carry Kaede down. Kaito and Maki followed closely behind.

"Maki quick! Seperate!"

Kaito spoke out, and Maki followed. Shuichi, Keebo and Kaede, on the other hand had found shelter behind the couch. Kaede shook her head, Sitting up. Keebo checked her, making sure she was alright. Shuichi- didn't intend to loose this game.

"Kaede, are you alright?"

Shuichi whispered, placing a hand on the pianists shoulders. Kaede glanced at him, before nodding.

"Just a bit dazed but I'll be fine. That pillow came out of no where.."

Kaede admitted, as she shifted herself up with the help of Keebo and Shuichi. Suddenly, the lights flickered off as the power was turned off.

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.4K 24
Kokichi ouma and shuichi saihara, two victims of the well known TV show killing game, danganronpa. After kaedes death shuichi is successfully keepi...
22.7K 677 18
!ON HIATUS! Monokuma decided it was time for a new motive after Kaede's death. He decided to give one person back their pregame memories. When Shuich...
43.7K 1.7K 25
SAIOUMA Soulmate AU Phantom thief AU I own no art unless specified Updates when I say so (as frequently as possible-) ---- Shuichi Saihara and Kyoko...
315K 11.1K 31
Shuichi Saihara's trying to live his best life without any trickery, lying, or scheming. It's going pretty well until his teacher assigns him a proje...