ENDOU °ᶦⁿᵃᶻᵘᵐᵃ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ...

By kakashisrival

❛NO ONE BURNS WITH A FIERCER PASSION FOR SOCCER THAN RAIMON'S FEARLESS CAPTAIN! ❜ ... More

Introdυction
|goυenji|
|Tenмa|
|ĸirino|
|ѕaĸυмa|
|Fidio|
~нey~
|goυenjι|
|goυenjι|
|anoтнer нey|
|нogwarтѕ aυ!|
|нogwarтѕ aυ! parт 2|

|goυenjι|

88 0 2
By kakashisrival

EXPLANATION FOR MY ABSENCE

ѕo ι ĸnow wнaт yoυ are goιng тo ѕay, wнy тнe ғvck waѕ ι aвѕenт ғor ѕo long.

ι donт вlaмe ғor вeιng annoyed wιтн мe rιgнт now.

мy мoм decιded ιт waѕ a greaт тιмe тo тaĸe away мy pнone and lapтop тнroυgн oυт тнe wнole мonтн and мy wιnтer вreaĸ.

wнιcн ιт really ѕυcĸed вecaυѕe ι waѕ jυѕт aвoυт тo ғιnιѕн and pυвlιѕн тнιѕ one ѕнoт.

and ι jυѕт goт ιт вacĸ тoday, aғтer мy vacaтιon and ι jυѕт wanт тo dιe rιgнт now вecaυѕe ιт ιѕ eхaм ѕeaѕon plυѕ ι dιdn'т нave тнe cнance тo do a cнrιѕтмaѕ ѕpecιal ғor тнιѕ вooĸ and ι'м goιng тo вe ιnacтιve ғor a wнιle вecaυѕe lιĸe ι ѕaιd, eхaмѕ...ғor тнree weeĸѕ....ѕo yeaн.

ι'м really ѕorry yoυ нad тo waιт ғor a whole мonтн.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

one ѕнoт dedιcaтιon : naturewarriorcat1211

тype : cнaracтer х oc

°°°

oc ιnғo:

Name: Terra wild
Age: 14-15

Team: Raimon / inazuma Japan friends : kazemaru, kidou, (later)shirou, nosaka (some what) Nishikagi (some what) Aki, haruna and natsumi

Appearance: wears light green t-shirt with tan light shorts, pale brown sneakers with white socks, green eyes, pale peachy skin, brown/green hair

Uniform number : 11

Crush: Shuuya Gouenji

Personality: aggressive at times, easily gets very mad when someone gets into her nerves and her eyes changes color but otherwise she's a caring person, but only to those she trusts, and sometimes acts like a hyper active cat when she exited

Likes: sea food, hot/warm weather, sweet foods, animals, having fun, soccer video games, singing, dancing, outside activities, etc

Dislikes: cold weather, spicy foods, people who are mean, arguing, feeling weak at times

Background: Terra's father abandoned the family moving to the u.s when she was 1 leaving her mother to struggle caring for her and her older brother and at the time terra was 5 her mother couldn't take the stress caring for her and her brother she committed suicide leaving Terra horrified of what she saw, now lives alone with her older brother who is rarely home since he works full time at a restaurant

Fears: thunderstorms, spiders, being turned against

Others: was transfers to Raimon two years after being cased out of her previous school from false crime

Soccer stats and information: people call her the speedy wild beast of the field cause of her speed and wild like personality

Position: forward, defender, goalkeeper

Hissatsu techniques: King cheetah stream, leaf tornado, legendary beasts (with shirou, someoka, toramaru, and tobitaka) beast fang (safe version ) beast claw, King cheetah's roar, and many more Spirit : king Cheetah

°

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Terra and the other team were precticing for their next game against America's national team, Unicorn.

Kidou passed her the ball as she dashed towards the goal, she mentally prepared which hissatsu technique she was going to use as she passed the defenders.

"KING CHEETAH STREAM" She shouted with all her might as she kicked the ball forcefully towards the goal.

Endou used his hissatsu to stop it, but it failed.

"Great job, Terra!" Endou let out his famous smile "You're getting stronger more and more everyday" he patted her in the back.

Terra grinned brightly as she continued to speak to Endou about upcoming match.

Aki then declared the end of the practice session, making Kabeyama sigh in relief.

"Thank god, I'm starving" Kabeyama said as he started to walk a little faster to the building.

Terra stayed behind, walking slowly along with Fubuki, talking together about their families, since they could both relate to their tragic past.

Time has passed as they all gathered in the lunch room eating their food with glee.

Terra chatted with Kidou, who was beside her, as she quickly glanced at Gouenji who was staring at his wrist.

He broke it recently so he had to wear a fiberglass cast to support it, but that didn't stop him from continuing to practice with the rest.

Terra at first denied him practicing with the others, worrying about him getting injured again.

She is really protective of the team especially Gouenji, she doesn't like seeing them hurt.

She was relactunt at first to let him go, but Gouenji insisted that he is fine and it is just a broken wrist, she still keeps an eye on him when they practice.

He was sitting right in front of her as she began to talk to him while Kidou was being teased by Fudou for god knows what.

"How's your wrist" she examined it as she spoke.

"Fine, I guess" Gouenji muttered "The doctor said that it will take only about a week to make a full recovery"

"That's great" Terra grinned brightly as she began continuing eating her food.

Before she began eating she spotted some red dots on her plate that she had swore didn't see when she was talking with Kidou.

She glanced to her right and so Kogure talking to Kabeyama while grinning slyly.

She looked down to his feet saw a red bottle that has a fire sign on it.

She was fuming as she looked at ger plate with great displeasure, Gouenji noticed what was happening as he looked down at her plate and saw hot sause all over her plate.

Gouenji covered his mouth as he chuckled with amusement, remembering the same incident that had happened to him before.

Terra seemed to have remembered that incident as she is trying to find a way to swap both of their plates.

She felt as if there was light bulb glowing brightly as she found out her solution.

She quickly moved her hand to drop his fork making Kogure let out a frustrated sigh and got down to get it.

Terra quickly switched the plates before he could get up while Gouenji just watched with amusement.

He got and decided he should begin eating.

"AAAAAHHHHH" Kogure felt as there was a fire burning his mouth.

Terra and the rest laughed at the sight of Kogure's prank failure.

After Lunch, Terra took a nap before going to practice alone like she usually did every night.

Terra felt her legs numb as she sped fast towards the goal while avoiding the obstacles.

While she was kicking the ball she heard footsteps, she turned around and saw Gouenji grabbing a ball before coming towards her.

"Terra" Gouenji began "let's practice together."

"No" Terra stared at him blankly before going back into her former position.

"Well thats too bad because I won't take no for an answer"

"Ugh" Terra let out a sigh of frustration "Just go back to your room."

Gouenji just rolled his eyes and began to warm up either way.

After a lot of arguments between the two of them she decided to give in.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Terra layed on the ground sweat and dirt covering her face. She was breathing heavily along with Gouenji who was sitting with a water bottle in his hand.

He looked at her and smiled sweetly while she looked up to him.

"You're not going to get rid of this stupid habit of yours aren't" Sshe narrowed her eyes at him.

"No"

She rolled her eyes she began sitting up next to him.

"Actually" She blushed slightly "I'm beginning to enjoy this actually"

She continued to blush while Gouenji felt his face getting hot as he heard her words.

"I've always enjoyed it" Gouenji looked up at the gleaming stars "You know, being with you"

They both just sat there in silence while smiling softly, glancing at each other from time to time.

"Well I think its time to go"

Terra got up while Gouenji followed after her, he looked at her for a brief moment before giving her a soft kiss on her lips.

Terra felt that she was paralyzed, she didn't know what to do except for her to kiss back.

They eventually broke away from each other, leaving them with breathing heavily while looking at each other, eyes filled with love.

"Same time tomorrow?" Gouenji blushed while smiling softly.

"Yeah"

They both decided to just coninue staring at the stars while holding on each other for the rest of the night.

°°°°°°°°°°

word coυnт : 1065

нope yoυ enjoyed !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
859K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
356K 15.4K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...