Love:Such A Stupid Word

Av MsTrouble

Ok, let’s set the record straight. Before I tell you anything about me, I need disqualify what you "think" yo... Mer

In The Beginning...
Let's Play A Game
Family Love
Game. Set. Match
Sorrow
Checkmate
Game Changer
Monster

Prologue

540 24 26
Av MsTrouble

© Copyright 2012 Brooklyn Thomas . All rights reserved.

All trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I date many guys, I admit. But why would I want a long-term boyfriend right now? I am 16! It's not like we'd grow up, get married, and live a picture perfect life. We would break up in a month, maybe two, and in two years, I wouldn't even remember his name. So what's the point?

I want to have fun, you know.

Loves not a competition, but I sure as hell am winning. I just know how the game is played. When I say game, I mean the "I love you" game.

Many, many girls think that, once a guy says I love you, it immediately means he will do you no wrong. But guess what? They will. They do. That is why I stay one-step ahead. I stay ahead because I'm not a girl to be bent and broken, I am in it for the fun, and I'll go out unscathed. I refuse to fall for anyone. I have more balls than most of guys, so I doubt I'll ever let myself trip. Well, I doubted until... until Ryan. 

He was the catalyst in this mess. The reason everything turned out the way it did. 

This is my story.

Cindy xxxx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

320 13 10
She fierce she's beautiful she's probably the kind of girl that'll impress you the moment you see her she's everyman's dream woman she's rich quite...
4.4K 104 14
***WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE PRETTY GRAPHIC OR TRIGGERING SO IM LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE HAND*** I was 17 years old when I found out I was pregnant and...
393K 6.2K 21
They used my insecurities to their advantage. They never loved me, I mean who could, I'm a freak, loser, a nobody, worthless. I thought they cared, I...
1.5K 160 27
Prologue No no no no This can't be happening to me I can't be pregnant Im barely 17 I'm in highschool I haven't even shifted yet No...I'm not a run...