You're Mine

By jiyuuchie

She was just a masterpiece trying to master peace,...But of course there's always that one fuck up. Zephyr, a... More

Vivid Dreams
Deeper than Still Waters
Haunting
Reach 4 You...
Make-Believe
Running Away is Easy...

Hey

290 8 6
By jiyuuchie

A/N: So I have been working on this story for a while now. Maybe for a bout a few months. It's pretty long but I do hope you guys enjoy it. It's a bit slow in the beginning and gets a ehol lot better (hopefully) in the end. But this was one of the serious stories that I had in my collection that I wanted to share with you guys to get your input. Please please please let me know how you feel. I love constructive criticism.

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Bleach or any songs listed in this fanfiction. I only own this story and any Original characters.

°•○●○•°

Chapter I

4:48 a.m

That's what it read on the radio. 'Rochelle Jordan - How to Feel' played softly throughout the speakers of her car. Blessing her ears with the melody. Fortunately for her, the summer season and this time of day proved to have its magical moments. For instance the sun slowly ascending across the horizons bringing with it the brightness of the new day and at the same time a leisure pace of sweeping away yesterday waning moon at the opposite side. The stars would be replaced with the clouds and reflection of the sea as well as today's problems. The low humidity changes to scorching, muggy, irritable weather. However this was her favorite time of the day. When both medallions of night and day see each other for a time like bitter rivals or longing lovers that could never embrace one another. And the world a quiet audience to such a common but unique spectacle. At least quiet at this specific beach.

Zephyr, just like the gentle air, let the wind caress her oval face. Cruising down the long strip. Hanging her head out the window, looking to the many shimmering stars that compared to her own shimmering chocolate eyes, driving rather dangerously when swerving in and out the empty lanes since it was just her, then open bottle of gin, and the company of mother nature. The nights gentle breeze moving the smoothing waves across the subtly changing sands. She brought her head back into the car, reflecting what the day before brought her. This was always her thinking place. Pondering on trivial things, and sadly; trivial people.

A trivial person to be exact.
Bittersweet it was to be here. Her thoughts now picking up the pace and running miles per second. Exhaling through her nose rather loudly, she looked to the starry part of the sky again. As if both days were split down the middle of the sky, capturing the physical sight of future, present, and past. Closing her eyes as she inhaled then exhaled calmly. Zephyr looked to her cell phone that never turned off when she place it on the passenger seat, reading the text he sent her that she was going to reply, but failed to do so.

Are you free tonight?

The fucking audacity of him.
She saw this coming. After the day before she should've knew better than to open the message. He would get a sign that she received and read it but never replied and he wouldn't be bothered by it even if she wanted him too. For she knew that he would be sitting outside her apartment ready to journey the measly stair case leading up to her doorway regardless if she answered 'no' or not. And she would be weak against him standing there looking like everything she needed tonight. Never understanding such a relationship, or whatever they had going on. Only relishing in the temporary lust that encircled her when he hungrily gazed at her.

It was too late anyway.

He would move on to his 'other women' being that she never replied back to him and of course she would feel a certain way towards that fact. Never being the one to share anything when she was younger, now look at her. Sharing a man with other women. "This isnt right." She spoke to herself. Slightly smirking at the epiphany because she would still pick up his phone call. She would still answer his text as much as she hated it. "How the hell did I even fall into this!?"

Gripping the steering wheel with both hands, quite frustrated with herself. Who was she kidding? Who was she trying to convince in the end? It was painfully obvious she was looking for something and ended up settling for the first thing that came close to what she wanted instead of what she needed. A temporary fix turned to something permanent.

Her heart didn't break to the evidence of not being a priority to someone.

To him.

But it broke for herself. She know she deserve better than what she was getting. Its just, she didn't really care to do anything about it. "Ugh!" she exclaimed. Biting her bottom lip and resting her elbow on her door as she ran her fingers through her bright white hair on the verge of tears. The wind blowing her long tresses everywhere but in her face. She came to the end of the road. The riprap leading up to the lighthouse on a small island standing before her as if it was calling for her feet to trek on it.

Lonely.

Quiet.

Calling for her company.
Just the way she liked it at times. But this time she craved company.

Something she hated to admit. With that thought in mind. Slowly she got out. Her sore bare feet from the grey stilettoes, touching the cool concrete, comforting on the flat surface. A gust of crisp wind gently pushing her to the direction of the path of rocks where she obeyed the hush whispers. Slowly she walked cautiously on the path, staring out into the vast ocean as if a answer for her situation is there. Waiting and longing for one.

°•○●○•°

Of course back then she would have taken the summer weather over this depressing thunderstorm. It rained for a week straight.

Looking out the large floor-to-ceiling french window, she sighed as the view of downtown Karakura still look rather depressing. It was too bad that she had to travel out there. Rain wasn't so bad. However the rumble of thunder and the flash of lightening was what she didn't like to be in.

'Gotta get this money.' The thought had her treking on the borderline of did she actually need this job? Or not. Then she looked behind her over the studio apartment and it was apparent that in order to keep this lofty space of hers, then she would need the funds to do that. Zephyr sighed once more. Not like she couldn't stop, being that she was too frustrated. One: it was still raining and two: she just wanted to sleep on this 'fine' Friday evening.
She walked to the bathroom, thankful that she didn't start the process of pressing her platinum curly locks.

Looking to the full figured mirror and checking herself out. Turning to look at her rather plump backside to her wide hips. She even fondled her own breast to determine if she should wear a bra with the mini dress for tonight. Zephyr figured that it would throw her whole assemble off and decided against adding the support. Shaking her head as a deciding factor of a 'no', she also loosened the band from releasing her shimmering curly mane.

"Girl you look good. Stop it already." reassuring herself as she placed a side part in her hair. Bending down to flipping her starlight locks as it fell to her waist. Just for safe measure she grabbed coco butter and rubbed it against her buttery brown skin. Golden complexion springing to life just as her confidence did.

It was said that gold and silver never looked good together, and she often got teased for her hair color when younger. However her older sister also protected her and put a stop to any of the nonsense.

Fixing the mini dress that clung to her hourglass figure. Ironing out any wrinkles across the silk material, and untwisting the spaghetti strap that made a 'X' pattern on her bare back to the top of what her mother blessed her with, q rather plump and high backside. She once again flexed. Twisting and turning, looking all over her frame before deciding for the final time that she looked great.

Though she had to look into YouTube on how to even do her makeup she just went with a matte burgundy lip paint. Eyelashes were already thick enough to making it look like a natural eye liner and long enough so she didn't need any extensions for her cat shaped eyes though she did accessorize her features with small amount of glitter.

Finally as she grabbed a pair of diamond studded earrings that complimented not only her face but the maroon silky dress that embraced her frame, as well as the black choker with a small drop of a diamond placed right between her collar. "All this just for some photos Ze?" she snickered to herself. Who knew, she might meet her husband tonight.

Sighing again as she meditated, contemplating how different this night might be for her, until her phone rung stating that her uber driver arrived. She grabbed her camera and small purse with a small leather jacket. Though it was summer, it did get a little chilly as it should when it rained.

°•○●○•°

The alley way of Blues.

Standing at the beginning of the alley, her expression stuck in confusion and fascination. Both emotions running at a equal level as she didn't believe the club would truly be in a alley. A deserted one at that. The entrance between two large brick buildings. A stair case on both of them leading up to the top floor that tired her out just from looking.

"Got to be kidding me."

Thankful that the rain stopped a few minutes ago, she pulled her cellphone out confirming if this was the right location, or someone was just pulling her leg. Zephyr was desperate enough to accept this job offer and yet someone had the audacity to joke her out of money she didn't have.
Deeply she exhaled. Rubbing the bridge of her nose. Metaphorically she felt a aneurism forming; stress piling on top when she once again looked at the address he sent her.

Slowly she paced the curb, deciding if she should call another uber and waste another twenty dollars that she couldn't afford to spend, until she heard voices coming towards her.

A man and a woman, in a slow stride talked amongst themselves. Classically dressed as if in the 'jazz' era. The woman after expressing a smile to who seemed like her mate, also expressed a smile to Zephyr. The man tipping his paperboy hat to her. She, acknowledging them with a simple smile and head nod, continue to watch them walk down the alleyway once they turned the corner. The woman heels clicking and echoing off the walls incorporating with the sporadic raindrops falling off the metal stairs of the fire escape just above the doorway they stood in front of.

With scrutiny, Zephyr pacing came to a slow halt, seeing why they stopped in the middle of the alleyway. A few minutes later a door swung open.

Following the couple. Zephyr also walked down the alleyway. Stopping just at the metal door. "Hopefully this is it." She sighed.

No quicker than striving to knock, she was met with a pair of yellow eyes staring at her through the door viewer. Awkward as it may seem especially now that it took a couple of seconds for the situation to change. Zephyr fixed her mouth to speak before whoever stood on the other side of the door rudely shut it. She heard the perpetrator fiddling with the few locks and a chain dangled. Meeting the rather large man who belonged to the pair of yellow eyes. His golden hair combed back and fell on his broad thick shoulders. He was rather handsome but of course he was a man of few words given the job he had. She assumed his nose wrinkled heavily with annoyance at the repetitive job of unlocking all of those deadbolts and chains, to checking anyone who wanted to gain entrance. And from the look of the cars parker on the street, there was just enough people. His deep baritone quacked the earth underneath her feet. "Its kind of chilly out there..."

Stammering, she cleared her throat hesitant to lighten the situation. "Was that a welcome?" 'Or was he just someone who love pointing out the obvious?' Her orbs searched the bouncers face for any confirmation before he moved to the side allowing her entry. Due to the lack of clothes he decided it would be a waste in searching her person, besides he was pretty confident in his own abilities at stopping anything from going on. Despite his ensemble and looks, underneath the hard exterior, he was a gentleman at best.

Zephyr heard the song 'Pills and Automobiles' to the lounge down the hallway. She then looked back to the giant who slammed the seemingly heavy door shut, causing her to flinch just a little. "This is the alleycats bar right?"

He smirked. "No, this is the Alleycats bar...."

"Thanks......smartass." She murmured turning on her black heels, strutting down the hallway like a catwalk readying her camera for tonight photos.

The lounge was rather spacious. The bar was a few feet across. The dance floor lingering with most of the customers in between the two. To the left was the sitting areas where some straggled. To the right, was the stage and where he was standing dressed in all black, next to the booth where the DJ bobbed to the music playing along. He was gazing over the ocean of hands that were in the air, looking for anyone who challenged his might.

Zephyr lifted the camera to her eye, targeting him. His bright blue hair hung over his face, his piercing blue eyes hard to read, his arms folded across his chest covering the white bold letters reading 'Security'.

"Grimmjow..." she spoke, snapping his picture. Almost on cue, he slowly turned his head looking right into the lens. A smirk pulling on the left side of his face with his arms leisurely coming undone. He hopped from the stage, moving through the crowd as his essence commanding anyone in front of him to move out of his way just to get to her.

Now standing before Zephyr. He heard her sigh as she looked down at her device. "I'm here on business." Zephyr spoke not once looking to him.

He mocked. "So I can't say hi?"

"Your "hi's" usually come with you wanting to get in my panties." Cocking her head to the side.

Grimmjow chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest, following her head movement with that devilishly handsome grin that won her over in the first place. "Ze....we're deeper than that. We got history babe. I know for a fact you're not wearing any."

He stepped closer to her. She just reached his shoulder in height due to her black heels so the trip to reach her full lips didn't take long. Only skin touching was his lips on hers. He still kept his arms crossed and Zephyr kept hers to herself not wanting to cause a scene. A limitation for the both of them. She moaned a little as he gently nibbled and sucked on her bottom lip.

Grimmjow pulled back slightly, his nose almost touching hers with a smile on his face. "Still got you."

Using her thumb, she wiped off the small amount of saliva off the corner of her lip, looking up at him. Thankful that the lipstick she brought didn't come off so easily or stained her teeth, a hot smile on her face. "That's a blessing and a curse on your part."

"Mmm." He growled. "Your place or mine."

Permitting him with a smile, she looked around the packed club. "Give me a chance to replace you first."

"What?.....You're serious?" he shouted for her as she walked away. Licking his lips as his eyes traveled down to her peach bottom and wide hips switching away. She was daring him, and this is exactly what he came out for tonight.

°•○●○•°

The party seemed to be packed to capacity. Holding her camera close to her chest, Zephyr looked around for the next attractive person to grace her with a club photo. Sadly it started to get too packed.

Sighing to herself, she shook her head, remembering the conversation she had with the club owner, her sister, that she probably wouldn't get as many willing participants but of course she would brush it off and tell her to do what she paid her for. So here she is, wondering if she really needed this.

"I do." she kept reminding herself. She threw back the small amount of liquor she was babysitting at first, placing the small glass on the hardwood top after a loud exhale from the deep burn in her throat. Shaking her head from the feeling, she gathered herself, preparing to make her rounds of the packed club again.

°•○●○•°

Finishing up the photos of a group of girls posing in their revealing outfits, Zephyr handed them each her business cards detailing the website in which they can collect their photos. Sighing when the moment to strive for more shots before she made her exit grew immense. She hated the party scene and was mostly used for her skills in taking photos for weddings and things of that sort. Not this obscene act. But of course she owed the club owner a favor.

As her strut to the bar came to an end, and the bar tender on cue handed her three shots, she threw them each back. She knew Grimmjow was doing his job while keeping a close eye on her which meant that she couldn't really replace him. Not that she couldn't find a suitor, but the fact that no man would stand against him was the problem. The man was intimidating, gorgeous, sexy, alpha, and rough. From the looks of all the men here, not one would even stand a chance. The thought soon changed, focusing on the rushed and burned feeling she felt in her throat when she chugged back another shot from the revelation.

Though it shouldn't have came to a surprise to her, everyone knew that she was off limits from the many times he kicked a few gentle men out after she finished taking their pictures. One random guy she might've considered, well dressed and put together amongst the group of his friends so he asked her for a solo picture of just him. Matters turned for the worst in the after math. All it took was him being in close proximity of her. He sealed his fate when he wrapped his arm around Zephyr bare shoulders, coaxing her to the bar for a drink and further conversations. He was yanked by his collar after talking big game to her and disappeared in the crowd. Out of all the times she wanted to shout at Grimmjow for not minding his own business, she actually chuckled to herself for how fast he responded. All she saw was the man fumbling through the hall and Grimmjow pushing him to the exit. Friends of the guy were no where in tow and in fact already seduced by some of the half naked girls that walked around.

"Lord please be a fence." She spoke to herself looking through her camera at the bar seeing the many faces of random 'beautiful' people.

"So anyone else you plan on having kicked out?"

'Speaking of the handsome devil.' Laughing, she turned to look at him as she felt the fresh air and fresh cologne he brought with him as he leant his back against the bar next to her. "Can you actually do that?"

"What? Kick someone out for harassing my woman? Of course."

Rolling her eyes. "I am not your woman. You never asked me to be exclusively yours. Beside monogamy is not your forte."

"Just say the word babe. I'll propose to you right here right now."

"I would believe you but something in me just cant."

He laughed. "A place I know intimately."
Shaking her head. "You are such a damn perv."

Finally the music slowed down to a lovely tune that heightened the tension between the two. "And you're not?" he scoffed. Each second sliding closer to the point his hot large hand rested on her thigh.

Her face contorted. Taking a second to reply to the half truth. "Fuck you, I'm no such thing."

"Hah, wasn't it you who snatched my belt off maybe a week ago?*

"Sorry hun. You got me mixed up with one of your groupies."

"Need I remind you of the video?"

"Again, you have me mixed with some other broad you keep around."

Grimmjow mouth tipped to the side almost offended. "You're the only woman for me."

Rolling her eyes so hard that she thought she caught a headache, Zephyr took another shot glass to the face. "Stop with the bullshit please."

"Stop talking about the fact that I for certain was gripping silver hair in my hands when you went down on me? Or you calling me a misogynistic asshole?"

"One, you prick, I was drunk and did it out of love. And two, I wouldve never done it since you cheated...well I cant even say cheat, but your girlfriends love calling my phone private. This problem didn't start until we were seen in public and one of them approached us."

"I told you..." Grimmjow moved closer to her, his arm wrapping around her waist. His face close to hers as she looked up at him. "she was old news. Long before me and you."

She felt herself feeling angry towards him. With the revelation that he still was telling her lies despite her seeing the plethora of text from different numbers detailing how much he was missed and about his escapades in the sexual department exceeded their expectations. In a way, Zephyr was hurt, which softened her face. "Tell me how they got my number then?"

Grimmjow looking all over her mien took notice. "Ze believe me."

"I did before and look where that got me." Quickly she looked down to his hand before taking the shot glass to her lips.

"I'm being serious. You know my feelings for you. So this playing hard to get shit is all you."

She looked at him displeased. "Im not playing hard to get at all. I just need to get rid of this attachment to you."
He touched her chin, his thumb caressing her skin as he guided her to look up at him. "How is that working so far?"

Her chocolate spheres filled with his features. He was so good looking and she felt herself melting in him. Every adventure from the hint of admiration he showed her, to the multiple times they explored each other in the bedroom. Was this all she would settle for? Her lip subtly quakes. She felt light headed and didn't know whether it was the shots or Grimmjow existence filling her with a certain pressure throughout her being. Whatever it was, she needed to get away from him now and fast.

"Grimmjow..." Zephyr sighed. Almost mesmerize by his attendance like the first time she met him. Then, a bittersweet savior interrupted the enchantment he placed on her.

"Grimmjow! What the fuck? Again?"
Zephyr slowly turned her head, viewing who came attached to the seemingly, high pitched, voice. Standing at least 5 feet and nothing else, wearing a pair of black riding boots, turquoise leggings with a cropped black halter top and hair in a high bun, stood one of the women he probably seduced. She was beautiful.

Still caressing Zephyr chin, sapphire eyes never left off of her even if he was inches away from his lips touching her smooth butterscotch skin. "Do I know you?" he spoke as he slowly turned Zephyr head back to him and away from the random woman.

"W-What!?" she stammered, off guard, unprepared, and somewhat hurt. Denoting to Zephyr that she thought she was something to him in which Zephyr couldn't help but empathized with the unfamiliar beauty.
'Sadly, I feel your pain...'

The woman stood in her embarrassment. Her milky white cheeks started to turn red. Stuck between the thought of berating him and Zephyr. Grey eyes looked between them as she thought they were in love the way they both looked at each other. "You bastard!" the beautiful stranger shouted with tears welling at her eyes as she stormed off throwing her drink to the ground near his heavy boots. Seconds later two females ran behind her to console their heart shattered friend.

Zephyr looking into his eyes could only feel that pain again. "See what I mean."
"Old news Ze."

"No...no." conflicted, she shook her chin free from his gentle touch, turning back into the bar. "you are so toxic for me. I need to get away from you." Catching her by surprise, Grimmjow yanked her chin back to stare at him. He, leant in close to place his lips on her before she turned to hop off her bar stool. She needed to get away. "I'm done here. Later!"

She walked away from him with the little triumph she felt now that she didn't give into him. However he hugged her from behind before she was too far from him, pulling her back into his embrace, planting his huge hand right on her soft stomach. Slowly he started dancing with her when another slow song played, her favorite song. She couldn't help but think he possibly planned this out, hoping she would reciprocate his movements. He knew just what to do and it killed her emotionally. It was inevitable. Being that he knew music would unwind her, so if he couldn't verbally communicate with her, it would be physical which work in his favor either way.

Quickly she turned around, putting her finger on his lips mushing him so he didn't think it was a kiss. "I'm done Grimmjow."

He grinned against her finger. "So you think."

"I'm serious."

"You and I both know you don't want me gone. But I'll go along with this stupid chase."

By this time, she just wanted to be done. He had a way of ruining the moment and by that fact alone she wanted to be rid of him. He was bad for her and she knew just as much as him, but the fact that he knew it and played on her feelings, it was hard hearing it from his lips. Placing both of her hands on his chest, she attempted to push away from him until he wrapped a arm around her and his other gripping her bottom, pulling her close. "Okay, you're right and I need to go."

His grip tightened and she yelped when he squeezed her backside hard, fighting him off at this point. "Grimm, I'm let me go now!"

He grinned. "I will never let you go."
Before she had a chance to strike him another voice called to them, deep and husky.

"Dammit cant you ever do your job instead of preying on women?"

Grimmjow kept his eyes on Zephyr, his lecherous grin morphing into a expresssion of annoyance. He knew that voice all too well. "Mind your business berry."

"The problem with that is, it's my job tonight to be in everyone's business. Including yours."

"Berry?" Zephyr looked around Grimmjow. Not once did she ever see him serious despite the many of times she yelled, cursed, and even hit at him, but this 'berry' man seem to have a effect on him that she didn't despite the year of knowing him. She caught the gaze of ember orbs that stared down the back of the man holding her close to his person. He was wearing a cap with the lid to the front. She studied his face whenever the dance light would travel over him. He was wearing the same security shirt. His shoulders broad and from his arms she could tell he worked out a fair amount of time and a tattoo of what assumed to be a chain wrapping from his hand all the way up to his shoulder. Even with the subtly, he looked gorgeous under it. Though Grimmjow was slightly bigger in mass, they both seemed to have the same build. 'Damn.' She thought to herself.

Grimmjow looked to the back of him. "Lovers quarrel. So back the fuck off."

Slowly he blinked from Grimmjow to look directly at her causing a chill to travel up her spine. "Is this bastard bothering you?"

Stammering, she cleared her throat struggling to move out of Grimmjows vice hold but he wasn't letting up. "Yes....yes he is."

He then looked to Grimmjow, his head slowly angling to the side with his eyebrow raising. A smug grin as if he was waiting for Grimmjow to respond.

Still keeping his back to the random man, Grimmjow looked to Zephyr with a touch of disappointment, then released her, walking off without another word. In a way she thought of running after him as she watched the back of him disappear. Its frightening how much of a hold he had on her.
"Sorry about that Ms?"

Zephyr jumped out of thought. Turning too quick and making the mistake that she saw a flash of orange light touching his head and coming to the conclusion that the light lingered. 'Wait, that's his hair?'

He ran his fingers through his bright orange hair so that it fell on his shoulders. Complementing his tan skin. His bang fell between his eyes, where she met his gaze. He cleared his throat when she didn't answer and felt her leer was longer than usual.

"Oh um sorry." She spluttered. "Zephyr. But please..call me Ze."

"Starlight." He spoke looking at her. She was somewhat confused by what he said until he pointed out her hair color. "it remind me of starlight." Taking off the fingerless gloves he extended his hand. "Ichigo Kurosaki."

Looking from his face, down to his hand, Zephyr reluctantly took his hand in hers. "Pleasure to meet you though I had everything covered."

He laughed. "I don't doubt you one bit. But not to pry, I saw evey guy that tried to get your attention pushed out by that brute."

She kept his stare, coasting the charming wave that he was distributing. "And? Are you implying something?"

After a short laugh, he smirked. "Isn't it obvious?"

Smirking as well, she bit the corner of her lip. A bit of shyness crept over her cheeks. "I'm not a big hint taker hun."

"Well to be honest. He pisses me off. So seeing him prey on yet another woman such as yourself, I had to...well I wanted to step in." Rectifying himself.

"Ah I see. So I would have been the excuse in case something happened between you two, say a fight?"

"Heh. In a sense."

"Well in any case. Thanks for saving me superman." Permitting him with a genuine smile. "Anyway I gotta make another round. Then I'm outta here." She didn't realize that during the exchange of words in this convo, the whole time she was still holding on to his hand. Staring deeply.

Ichigo himself noticed it but said nothing. It was but another moment he got to look at her. The luscious silver locks that dangled down from her scalp to her hips. Her hour glass figure. Her septum was pierced with a small silver ring with a diamond placed right on her philtrum. His eyes traveled to her full lips that spread to a smile of pearly white. She only had one dimple in her right cheek which she did a terrible job at trying to hide such a cute feat by ducking her head once in a while but Ichigo caught it. "Hmph." still smirking to her. "I would be needing my hand back though."

"Huh? Oh! Oh my, sorry about that." Quickly she released him, silently admonishing herself.

He laughed placing the fingerless gloves back on. "I didn't mind touching a piece of heaven for a minute."

Her words caught in her throat at his comment. Giggling for a second like a school girl before she cleared her throat. "I er...guess I'll catch you around some other time."

He placed the black baseball cap on. "Maybe, maybe not."

He walked past her, feeling his finger tips glide over her elbow to excuse himself, taking a moment, as if time slowed in their favor, to look at each other closely until he turned his head to walk ahead. Catching a whiff of his refreshing cologne and the warmth he emitted. He smelled like he just came out the shower. And did her thoughts explore else where about him in the shower! She watched as he slowly walked delicately and subtly through the crowd. Random women touching on his chest and he gave them none of his attention. Ignoring them as if they weren't there to begin with. Quickly lifting her camera up, she zoomed in on his side profile, his face serious but gentle. She took his photo. Looking to the camera screen as it was taking its sweet time to load. Out of all the people around him, he stood out from all of it. "Beautiful people..."

°•○●○•°

Before last call was announced. Zephyr was already on her way out the door. Tonight was a success. She was paid, had free drinks, and despite the attention, Grimmjow actually backed off. In fact, he disappeared for the remainder of the night. She looked to her phone only to see that she had a few text messages from the bastard but it was all to the notion that he was tearing her apart when this was over.

"Ugh!" she groaned. Over the whole debacle of him. He was the reason that she didn't get a quick fix of forgetting him because any potential mate who did muster up the courage in speaking to her, was thrown out. Then, it happened. Perhaps a blessing in disguise or not. When she nodded to the Bouncer sitting at the door from earlier, waiting with the door open for her now, she crossed the threshold to see the back of the 'berry boy' Ichigo. He was speaking with two other guys. A red head casually dressed, and another giant of a man with bangs veiling his face. She also remembered taking their picture as well but berry boy was no where around until after the fact.

Ichigo had his back to her so he couldn't see the small mishap that tripped her up when the flooring transitioned from marble to rocky concrete. However she did catch the subtle eye hidden behind curly bangs which initially caused Ichigo to look from his friend to turn and look behind him. Catching her looking right at him.
Such a small moment that lead to something it shouldn't have. Zephyr started to try to cover her tracks. Reaching for her phone to look at anything that would take her attention off Ichigo. Even going so far to smile at nothing particular at her phone.

Zephyr could feel his eyes on her. She proceeded walking past the trio. Everything was going according to how she wanted it to be, he called for her but she didn't notice until she bumped into what felt like a brick wall, knocking her down.

'Way.To.Fucking.Go.Ze...' silently scolding herself

"Oi. Watch where the hell you're going!" a deep voice rumbled through the alley.

"Who the hell stand in the middle of the Alley anyway. Get the fuck out the w-" she suddenly stopped her onslaught of words, staring at the towering figure that she bumped into. He was a bald monster of a man with a long ponytail in the back. He had to weight a tonne of pure muscles and she swore he could touch the full moon shining behind him if he wanted to. He turned around, amazing her at the fact that he didn't come with his own gravity field. The large man fixed his mouth to speak until she heard the smoothness of ichigo undertone.

"Leave it alone Yammy. It was a accident." She heard from behind her as footstep came closer. The giant man grunted, turning back to finish off the last of his cigarette before walking off. Zephyr looked behind her, coming full face into Ichigo kneeling down beside her. "You okay starlight?"

"I think so." She attempted to stand only for a intense pain to come from her ankle, making her give out and fall shortly back on her rump. "Shit!" she exclaimed, attempting to rub the pain away only to flinch when she touched it.

"You're no good." He chuckled, reaching underneath her legs as he wrapped his other arm around her back. Ichigo lifted her without any exertion. Like she was just a feather floating to the wind.

'Is this a sign God? Am I to be that feather and he the wind to carry me back to his place?' She wrapped her arms around his neck, staring at him. He was talking to Yammy standing at the beginning of the alley but everything was obsolete as she continued to stare at him, completely mesmerized. So betwixt in him that speech became muffled noises in her ear drums.

Ichigo was looking at her, asking her something but she couldn't quite make it out due to the overwhelming sensation she was feeling. She was dazed beyond belief. "Ze?" he questioned when she came around. "Where did you park?"

"I want to ride....I mean...I didn't drive." She quickly corrected.

She heard a laugh from the red head so she knew it was already out in the open for what she was truly thinking, however, Ichigo put it in perspective that he was dense to her initiation and played the invitation no matter. "Bummer." He spoke looking behind him. "you guys go on without me. I'll drop her off and meet you there."

'Wait....where?' she thought to herself.
The red head groaned, face palming himself as he sucked his teeth. "You always say some shit like that and never show up....come on Sado, we'll 'wait up' for the prick."

The taller gentleman nodded. Walking away with the red head after they both tapped Ichigo on the shoulder.

"That look like a nasty gash on your knee."

Turning back to face him, Zephyr looked from him to join in on assessing the mark on her knee. "Nothing like peroxide or rubbing alcohol cant fix." She chuckled.

"Eh, I could fix you up." He lifted her legs closer for him. Feeling like just a human weightless doll, Zephyrs blinked awkwardly as her grip around his neck tightened. "Don't worry. I wont let you fall...again." He slowly walked with her bridal style down the alley back to where scattered cars were parked. Saying his farewell to the bouncer, whose name she caught was Komamura as he pulled in the rails in front of the club, closing and locking up shop.

"You really don't have to do this." Zephyr spoke, breaking the mild silence. "I can call a uber or something."

"Its no biggie. It actually gave me a excuse to cancel going to the after party tonight."

"Oh I see, I cant help but think we're even now."

He looked to her with eyes the color of flames. Maybe she was wrong. "What do you mean?"

"I saved you."

"Actually, I still didn't take care of your injury. So technically it's still in motion."

Surprised, Zephyr stared at him for a moment. "You were serious about taking care of me huh?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Ichigo scoffed.
Angling her head to the side. "Because we don't really know each other."

"I see your face. That's all I need to know to help someone. Could you stand for a moment?" gently he placed her on the ground as he unlocked his car. "Lean on your good foot silly." He reprimanded, when she hissed in pain.

"Got ya." She spoke through the pain. A sarcastic thumbs up as he opened the car door.

He helped to sit in the passenger then knelt in front of her. His hands were smooth when he eased her high heels off her foot. "Pretty. Even with the swollen ankle."

"My shoes?" she asked nervously.

He laughed within himself. "Your feet."
"Oh er, thanks I suppose." Feeling quite dumb.

"You take care of yourself I see." He looked up. Staring into her underneath the lid of his cap.

Her voice caught in her throat from his gaze. "When I can afford to. Other times I just do so myself."

"Heh, I get it." He helped her into his car before closing the door. It smelled like him. Fresh. New. Natural. She watched from the mirrors walking behind opening the trunk, retrieving something she couldn't see. Afterwards, she surveyed his car. A white infinity coupe q35 with dark tinted window and black interior. Push to start with a touch screen radio and bluetooth connection. It kind of reminded her of him. Sexy.

Zephyr opened the visor looking to herself as she fixed anything that was out of place. Then quickly closed it when she saw him at the door, plopping in the driver seat, stirring the engine as he pushed the button. "Sorry about that. Where to?"

"You can Just go to the highway from here."

"Not without you wearing a seat belt first off.*

"Really?"

Both of his eyebrows lifted confirming he was serious.

"Ugh." She groaned, following his demand.

Taking his cap off and tossing it to the backseat, she noticed he took his time looking at her from her peripheral. Smiling, she turned her head to look at him. She wasn't going to be cliché at this but he was damn good looking and it was no way he was single. "You sure this is okay? Like you don't have a girlfriend waiting for you at home?"

"Funny. But no, been a single man for two years. Not really looking. Or shall I say haven't found anyone worthy." Slowly the car cruised out the parking garage into the alleyway making way for the highway.

"So how have you been getting yourself by? Surely you yearn for some kind of companionship?"

"I've had my fair share of women..." taking a quick look at her reaction.

Her lips curled in aggravation. Of course! This is definitely what she attracted. She looked out the window, looking to the city filled with womanizing pricks. "Oh, so you're that type of man too..."

Listening to the tone of her voice, he knew she didn't mean that in a kind way. "Ouch. That kind of hurt."

"Hmph." She hummed. "a spade is a spade."

"That's not what I meant judge."

Turning back to look at him. He kept his eyes on the road, looking to the mirror so he could merge. "Enlighten me then." She snapped.

"Dates. That's all I mentioned Starlight. Doesn't mean I had sex with any of them."

"Right." Unconvinced.

"Don't believe me?" The question should've been rhetorical because only her still silence answered him back. "Ah I see. What can I do to convince you that nothing like that ever happened?"

"Nothing at all. I mean who am I to ask that of you??

"Fair enough."

She stared at him for a second before he reached for the radio. "If you want to play something you can."

"And put you on to some fire shit? Nah, I don't want your girlfriendsss listening to the music I put you on too."

Lightly he shook his head with a soft laugh. "You're hilarious..." instead he put on smooth R&B watching her from the side humming the tune as she looked out the window.

°•○●○•°

Meanwhile, moments ago both of them oblivious to the raging blue eyes that followed Ichigo car out the garage.
"Let it go man."

"Tch." Grimmjow taking a hit of the well deserved blunt in rotation between him, Yammy, and Nnoitra. "I'm not worried. I'm in her system, theres no way in hell she will ever move on from me.*

Nnoitra spoke from the backseat. "Shit, if I had my way, I been would have put a ring on her. You're dumb as fuck."

Grimmjow looked at the rearview mirror. Death glaring Nnoitra. "Watch your mouth."

Yammy guffawed. Shaking the large truck. "He's just being honest with you and I can say that since you and I both know you cant beat my ass brother." Yammy reached for the blunt as Grimmjow passed it. "maybe Ichigo is moving in on you. You know he hasn't let go of the whole Orihime thing."

"Fuck him. All I know is he better keep his dick to himself if he know what's good for him."

Sighing, Yammy took another swing, "I don't get you." speaking through his held breath. "take another hit. You need it more than us."

"Facts..." Nnoitra scoffed.

It wouldn't do him much help. Grimmjow almost started the jeep Cherokee only for Yammy, the last person who should be giving him advise, became the voice of reason all of a sudden.

Nnoitra then brought reality down even further. "Besides, werent you meeting up with one of those other bitches."

Grimmjow remained silent. After seeing that, he was fully intent on going to her place and ruining whatever it was that she was planning. After all she did say that she was going to replace him tonight. The fact that it tugged at his pride Grimmjow kicked any willing participant out. Zephyr was drop dead gorgeous and it wouldn't take long for her to find some bastard. But she had morals and didn't choose just anyone which made shit worst for when she chose Ichigo to leave with. Grimmjow hit the spliff hard, almost killing the blunt in one inhale after the thought especially ignoring Yammy and Nnoitra protest. "Fuck!" Grimmjow exclaimed as he exhaled the smoke. This was fucking Ichigo Kurosaki that she was in the car with. He saw the way she looked at him. The way Ichigo looked at her. Then seeing her being carried by that bastard like that. Anger was a understatment, it infuriated him. Creating a monster within the man because he knew Ichigo would fuck her stupid.

"Tch. If it bother you that much that the bitch possibly moved on, then say the word. What you want to do? Break in her house? Slap him and her up? What?" Nnoitra spoke, breaking Grimmjow train of thought.

"Once again watch your fucking mouth. But I def want to kick his ass." Grimmjow snickered.

Yammy once again being the voice of reason. "Brother. You two already fought. This is your last strike."

"When have you ever known me to care about shit like that!?"

"Whatever." Yammy snorted. "this time I'm not quitting because you cant control your emotions and your slinky ass always want to fight."

"Fine with me." Grimmjow and Nnoitra both said in unison.

°•○●○•°

Pulling up to her brownstone home. Zephyr looked out the window as she gathered her keys out her purse. She then looked to him as he parked, pointing to the top of the Stone building, expressing to him a nervous smile. "I...live on the top floor. And the elevator is out of service unfortunately."

Ichigo snorted. "You can carry the bag and I can carry you. It's no problem."

"Just like that? Carry me up all those flights of stairs?"

"What's the problem?" He shrugged.

She mocked. "You say that now."

"Since it take actions to prove you wrong, I can show you." Ichigo got out, gathering the brown bag from out the back seat then walked over to her door.

"Huh!?" she exclaimed when he knelt next to her, "are you serious?"

"Let's go." He assured her. Taking her hand in his to help her to stand. Her barefoot touch the damp pavement sending a chill up her body. Quickly he closed and locked the car door setting the alarm. He stood with his back in front of her. "Climb on." She did as so even if it took many chances before she actually linked around in a piggy back fashion when he bent slightly down.

"Are you sure about this?"

He laughed "It's only three floors. I did worst."

"We'll see I guess."

What usually take her 15 minutes to climb, it took him no less than five minutes. Maybe it was the fact that he was tall with longer legs than her. But then again she did feel most of the muscles under his shirt that coiled with his movements. Standing at her door she unlocked it. "You were coming in right?"

"I was just going to fix you up at your door. But if you insist."

"Are you being sarcastic? Because the little time that I know you, one could never tell if you're serious or not."

Looking at her from the side with a soft smile. "The world may never know I suppose." She chuckled as he walked in, flicking the switch on the wall and the dim light in the high ceiling and lamps came to life.

The studio apartment was spacious in which was something she took pride in because it was hers. Nobody else. Just hers. She wanted the appeal to be warmth. Colors such as gold , mahogany, to maroon, oak, burgundy, and black. It wasn't much but it was comfort that she felt with the aesthetics.

"Nice place you got." He walked over to the black sofa, with a gold shimmering throw that hung off the back. Placing her down to determine the damage to her left leg.

"Thank you. It's not much." huffing as she laid back. He emptied the contents of the brown bag on the dark coffee table behind him. Ichigo reached for the small cooler with a ice pack, wrapping gauze, a bottle of peroxide and cotton swabs. Her eyebrow rose. "Are you a doctor?"

"Is that your natural hair color Starlight?"

Taken aback. Her eyebrow rose. "Yes actually. Smart ass."

He hummed a laugh. "Couldn't help that one. Its not all the time someone ask me that."

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not."

"Well I doubt you get out much. The fact that Kurosaki clinic never clicked with you speak volumes."

"Oh shit, wow so you are a doctor!"

He only shook his head, placing the ice pack directly on her ankle. Zephyr, however, didn't feel it, since she was watching him take care of her. His hold gentle as he wrapped her ankle. "Its cold but you'll get use to it in a second."

"Honestly I don't even feel the cold. Only your hands."

Briefly he looked up, catching her lusty stare only to look back at her ankle. A faint smile tugged on the corner of his lips. After he was done assessing her ankle he turned to the cotton swabs, placing it on top of the peroxide bottle when he opened it, shaking it until the swab was moist. "This might sting a little."

"Nah, I probably won't feel i-Shit! I did feel it!" shouting out the pain.

"I told you." He laughed.

The pain subsided quickly. He placed the bottle back on the table to grabbing the back of her knee to get a closer inspection and so did Zephyr, filling herself with his reality. The fact that she could feel the tips of his fingers on her thigh started to churn something in the woman. His focus was on her bruise, his long lashes blinking ever so slowly. She wish she knew what to do next. She looked to him hunched over, his broad shoulder blocking out the t.v behind him, how he clenched his jaw pressing the swab gently on her. His bright hair. Everything about him was perfect.
As if her body reacted on it's own, she leant forward making him stop his probing on her knee. Both her hands grabbed his face, slowly combing her hands into his soft orange locks.

"Ze?" Ichigo eyebrow raised in curiosity as she scooted to him. Her legs on both sides of him. "You don't want to do th-"
She silenced him. Her full lips rammed on to his. 'I'm kissing him!' now she had no other choice but to commit. She moved closer to him waiting for him to take her in his embrace. Slightly Zephyr opened her eyes, his eyes were closed and welcomed her tongue into his mouth. Before she knew it he dropped the swab, wrapping his strong arms around her waist. It wasn't long before his tongue joined hers in a fight for dominance. His large hand grabbed her face, leaning her back to lay on the couch as he climbed on top of her, his tongue licking from the left corner of her lips, almost down her throat, to the right corner of her lips. She moaned at how much he was covering her. He sucked on her bottom lip when he was done kissing her, taking most of her lipstick off and went back for more.

Zephyr moaned in their connection. Heightening what was already blatantly seen. It turned her on immensely when she felt the heavy weight of him on top of her. She thought he was going to be a prude about it. With the way he was talking and acting, she didn't know that he caught all of her advances in his own way. It was better to fool her, this was the better reaction.

Ichigo pushed himself into her as he felt himself craving her touch in this moment. He hovered above her when she moaned something fierce, arching her back as he stayed at her core. "Mmm I need you right now." She softly spoke, her hand resting on his abs.

"No....you don't." he came back to being a inch away from her face, staring into her. "this isnt what you want Starlight."

Her alto voice, sensual, and passionate speaking into him. Her hands caressing the side of his face. Coaxing him for another long kiss. "How would you know what I want?"

"Are you doing this as a fix? Or are you actually into me?"

"Huh?" she propped herself up on her elbows, annoyed now and deadly close to his lips as he didn't move until he felt the urge to kiss her again.

"You don't need me." He spoke again. "and I know a good woman when I see one."

"So what the hell was all that just a moment ago."

Ichigo sighed moving to sit at the corner of the sofa, noticing a hint of her glistening womanhood. Firstly he reach for her dress, pulling it down so she wasn't on full display. "I only entertained it because I wanted to see how far you would go."

"You're a jerk. Get a woman all riled up for you to quit out on her."

"That's not it at all." he corrected. "Although I met you in person tonight, it's best that I don't complicate things for you. Your boyfriend talk too much."

"Wha-"

He held his hand up cutting her off. "As I said. I know a good woman when I see one and I respect you enough to not be with you in that way."

Sighing, Zephyr sat up, unintentionally stomping her sprained foot on the floor. She yelled into her legs as the pain came in full effect. "Dammit!" 'damn it all!' she thought.

"Be careful!" he berated.

"You have the audacity..." she looked at him kneeling before her again. Fixing the ice pack on her foot. And then placing a band-aid on the cut on her knee. "can we just call this a night? I'm tired and extremely horny."

Ichigo face twisted. "I don't get a thank you?"

"Tch. Thank you." She snapped crossing her arms under her chest.
He stood up in front of her. Looking down as he held his hands out for hers. "Can you manage to stand on one foot?"

Reluctant, she humored him, taking her hand in his. He helped her stand up in front of him. Wobbling a little before she gained her balance on her good foot then looking up at him. "I'm guessing this is goodbye then?"

"If you want it to be."

"Its not safe with you being here and me feeling some kind of way."

"Its also not ideal to be here by yourself with your ankle sprained. I could call Grimmjow for you. Ya know." He jest.

Although he was playing, Zephyr took it to heart. "Don't play like that."

Laughing Ichigo calmed her when he grabbed her chin. "It was just a joke."

"I think it's best you get going anyway. I cant take testosterone in my lady cabin right now."

"Sure thing. You can keep the ice pack and stuff. I got plenty more at the clinic." Releasing her hands he attempted to walk away before she grabbed his wrist causing for his eyebrow to raise again. "Don't you want me gone?"

Sighing, she ran her fingers through her long tresses. "Honestly...I could use a fresh face right now. I know I just met you and tried to fornicate with you just a moment ago. However! I cant be alone with my thoughts right now."

"Hmm." He turned back to face her.

"Are you really thinking about it?"

He looked around before looking back at her. "If you try something, I'll have to leave."

She snorted. "If I try something!?"

"You heard me..." crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fair enough." She hopped closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Just one more? And I wont ever ask you again."
Hesitant, Ichigo looked over her face. She leant against him for balance, but in truth it was just a excuse to feel him closer than usual again.

Unwrapping his arms to hold her to him, he grabbed her waist with one, as the other move to hold the side of her face in hand, caressing her cheek where her dimple started to show as she smiled. He guided her to him as he leant down, pressing his lips softly to her and dancing along with one another. Her hands moved to wrapping around his waist now. The kiss lasting barely enough as each second passed she craved for more. Ichigo attempted to move his head but she followed making him laugh against her lips.

Zephyr milked this moment for everything. Her hand rode up his back , playing with his hair on the nape of his neck, attempting to pull him close for a deeper smooch. Once that worked, she moved one hand to rise up his shirt. Feeling his deep abs and pecs. She moaned in the kiss, making him groan as he pulled away almost making her fall. Quickly he caught her, forgetting in that moment that she only had one good leg.

"Damn. Sorry." He spoke holding her waist and keeping her at a safe distance.

Her lips were swollen from the kiss and her expression told she wanted more than the hot smooches. "I never would've thought." She spoke just above a whisper.

"What?"

"Oh my god, you're not into women." She grabbed her mouth, her eyes widening as she looked at him and Ichigo eyes did the same.

"What did you just say to me?"

"You-You're gay! I knew all that stuff you was talking was just a front!"

"Wow..." he released her waist. His hands dropping to his side as he turned his back to her laughing to himself. He turned to look back at her for a moment. "Far from it."

"Liar!" she shouted.

Throwing his hands to the side. "Zephyr, I'm celibate."

Struggling to find her footing, Zephyr sat on the arm of the chair. "What? Why? Why would you be celibate?"

"Long....long story."

Groaning as she fell back into the sofa, her hands covering her face as she mumbled. "What a waste."

Ichigo eyebrow rose. "Excuse me?"

"You are so hot. Your physique is gorgeous, your face the same. Like why god is doing this to me!? He doesn't want me to be tempted then boom, you're in my face."

"So just because I'm all of that, you want to have sex with me and think god is just toying with you because I'm celibate."

Quickly she sat up. "Yes!" she shouted.

A silly grin plastered on his face, he came up with a silly solution the same. "How about I call Grimmjow?"

She fell back into the sofa. Was this to be her night? Her life? She shook her head, looking to the maroon ceiling. "I'm so tired." Ichigo didn't answer and instead walked to the side of her. She looked at him. "I don't want to see you."

"Tough. I already made up my mind that I'm staying the night. Plus I cant go back home. My roommates would be looking for me."

"You're lucky you're cute. Or else I would've kicked your ass out."

Without a word he lifted her bridal style, carrying her. "And since I'm here. You need to get in bed." He took a few slow strides with her, stepping up the three stairs to get to her bed.

Gently he laid her down. The burgundy comforter matching her dress and flowing so lovely with her caramel skin. Before he walked back to the sofa she once again grabbed his arm with a idea in mind. "Lay with me." She spoke gently.

Looking down at her pleading eyes, Ichigo had no choice but to deny her although god knew he didn't want to. "I can't do that."
She bit the corner of her lip. That one dimple showing. "I wont try anything."

"Its not you that I don't trust."

'Well get in here then!' she thought but the words never reached her mouth. Instead she released him, their finger ties lingering at the small departure from her bed to the sofa.

She watched him as he swaggered back, turning off the light back at the door. Being that it was only one large window in her apartment, the full moon was bright, showing her through the halfway opened curtain just above her bed, that he took his shirt off and pants. Thankful that he wore basketball shirt underneath, Ichigo sat back on the sofa. "Ze?" He called in the dark. "can I use this blanket?"

"Sure." She answered in a subtly shaken voice. Unbeknownst to him she going through a crisis after the peepshow and it was her turn.

Ichigo folded his arms behind him as he laid down in comfort, though it was dark, the moon in the large french windows gave him some leeway. He could see her silhouette as she moved off her bed to stand on her good leg. Curiously he watched as the outline of her hands moved to the end of her dress. Slowly she started moving it up. Exhaling loudly through his nose, Ichigo focused on her alluring delineation.

Smiling to herself she couldn't tell if he was watching or not, but from the way he just breathed confirmed that he was. Zephyr decided to take it a bit further turning sideways denoting that she was completely naked so he could see the outline of her nipples down to her high ass and thick thighs. She lifted her hair wrapping it in a high messy bun for her to sleep comfortable. She then crawled into the king size bed, slowly pulling back the sheets. She heard him moving around after he cleared his throat getting a rise out of him.

Ichigo knew exactly what she was doing. Especially now that she was fully naked, bent over on her bed pulling back the covers. She was about to break him until he turned the other way before temptation snatched the better of him.
"Goodnight." She sung to him gently.

With eyes closed, his arms still folded behind him. Softly he laughed. "Goodnight."

°•○●○•°

Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. How did I do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 159 31
Y'all know I come through with the smut & had to make it toxic. Have fun reading about a toxic, lying, unfaithful, sexy ass man that learns to be fai...
887 30 3
Weekend with Grimmy! You're fresh off work and you've been seeing a certain blue haired fellow and he had been seeing you. You've exchanged some word...
77.4K 712 42
okay so these are just random short stories or one shots about different characters from different anime's I hope you enjoy them oh and if you find a...
1.2K 62 47
Hey hey hey!! Glad to see you back! If you haven't read the first part, it's in my profile. Here's a link for those lazy to find it: https://www.watt...