Impractical Jokers Oneshots

By 1mpract1ca1s1ut

stories, oneshots, and imagines about everyone's favorite comedy troupe! i do take requests, so if you have o... More

Q x Reader-Punishment Day
Sal x Reader-Meet Cute
Murr x Reader
When They Get Jealous
Q x Reader-Shopping Mall
Sal x Reader-The Crime
Joe x Reader-Prom
Q x Reader-A Baby?
Sal x (Western! Male!) Reader-Capturing the Horses
Murr x Reader-Birthday Surprise
Any Joker x Reader-Let Me Help You (XXX)
Joe x Reader-Snow Days
Q x Reader-The Doctors Office
A/N
Sal x Reader-Dolls
How You Sleep
Yo...
The Kids Shows You Binge Watch
Murr x Reader-Hair Problems
Joe x Reader-Engagement
Q x Reader-Baby Carrots
Your Favorite YouTubers To Watch Together
Sal x Reader-A Grand Piano
Your Favorite Challenges
Murr x Reader-Kidnapping
Joe x Reader-Video Games
Q x Reader-Never Be Like Them Part 1
Q x Reader-Never Be Like Them Part 2
Q x Reader-Never Be Like Them Part 3
Thanks
What You Wear Of His
Sal x Reader-Swimming
Joe x Reader-The Park Pt. 1
Joe x Reader-The Park Pt. 2
Updates
Murr x Rich!Reader-The Grocery Store
Q x Reader-Soulmates-Part 1
ReeeeEeEeEeEEEeee
Joe x Reader-Punishment Day
Murr x Reader-Punishment Day
Q x Reader-Punishment Day (2)
Sal x Reader-Punishment Day
Flowers They Bring You
Q x Reader-Home Late (XXX)
Sal x Reader-A Natural (XXX)

Sal x Reader-Sisters Wedding

564 16 3
By 1mpract1ca1s1ut

""Well, I don't know, Sal," I muttered to my boyfriend as we walked into the wedding hall, "do you like the gift we picked out or not? Even if you don't, it's a little too late now."

He grimaced. "We can always just switch the tags on another present!"

"Oh, stop whining. Jenna's gonna love the date board you got her."

"I just think it's a little unconventional." We took our seats as the very boring ceremony started, but it was all worth it the see how beautiful Jenna looked in the dress she got. Sal started crying.

Afterwards, we drove to an old barn for the reception, where music was playing and food was served. Sal and I danced together for hours, ate, and talked to Jenna and other acquaintances we saw there. It was such a great time. Finally, after finding a spot to sit by the 'dance floor', Jenna was about to throw the bouquet. Sal was talking to a friend of his, so I snuck off to try and catch it.

"Alright, ladies! 3-2-1!" The countdown was agonizing as she prepared to throw the flowers in the air, but as she did, I knew they were going to land perfectly in my hands.

"Sal!" I exclaimed, waving to him with a wide smile plastered on my face. He ran over to me, arms outstretched, and enveloped me in a hug. We shared a tender kiss, then readied ourselves to leave the venue.

"It was a beautiful wedding, Jenna," I said to the bride. "Congratulations."

And that, kids, is when your grandfather knew he was ready to propose to me." The children grinned, their faces groggy with exhaustion, then fell asleep promptly after a kiss on the head. "Goodnight, girls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 205 31
"Hello?" I didn't usually answer unknown numbers, but what the hell? I was sitting at my desk, staring at a camera set to record, "Who's calling?"...
116K 1.4K 46
°COMPLETED° Like the show Impractical Jokers? Ever wondered what it would be like to date them? Well now is your chance! This book includes... °Sal V...
14.4K 373 39
After the jokers offer to let you join them on tour, nothing can go wrong right? Travelling around America in 2 months seems like the road trip of a...
63.1K 1.7K 105
The final part to the Impractical Jokers Requests Book series! Full of requests submitted by readers. All requests to be submitted on the chapter en...